FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Campaigning to reach out to StopTheWar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Campaigning to reach out to StopTheWar Reply with quote

I have an idea of Three Leaflets

1 - Focuses on those already who believe in 9/11 Truth
Hugo Chavez (he invited W.Rodriguez and J.Walter, he has lawyers working on an International Investigation into 9/11)
The US Green Party (Ive been told)
Dennis Kucinich
Tony Benn
Michael Meacher
Norman Baker (can this be confirmed?)

So basically, this leaflet will show how StopTheWar can not deny 9/11 Truth, as many people they support and many people within StopTheWar support 9/11 Truth!

2 - "What's wrong with conspiracy theories?"
This is the title of one of the forums to be discussed at the Festival of Marxism 5-9 July. I shall hopefully be going, with these to be made leaflets.
Well we should point out to them all the conspiracry theories they believe in. Such as WMDs was a conspiracy. The "Stealing A Nation" documentary by John Pilger is about a conspiracy. Most of the things Chomsky and Pilger talks of are conspiracies!

Someone help outline all their conspiracies and throw it back in their faces.

There are some other ideas. Plus... I think we need a new up-to-date set of leaflets. Someone try to see if PilotsFor911Truth have leaflets for their New BlackBox Data investigations into Flight 77 and the Pentagon. Also, Calums research into WTC7 and the other collapses. Make it plain and simple.

I want us to be really BRUTAL in how we deal with Stop The War, we need to be in their faces! Its time they opened up and woke up. The fact that they are resorting to talking about conspiracy theories shows that we are infact getting somewhere. Lets make the most of this.

I am off camping now, I shall be back Friday Evening.

Peace Be Upon Ye All
Zabooka
uelsu911truth@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/uelsu911truth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: