FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rosie O is leaving The View

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Rosie O is leaving The View Reply with quote

According to Associated Press her contract is not being renewed and she will be leaving in June Mad

Quote:
Rosie O'Donnell's stormy tenure on "The View" will be a short one. The opinionated host was unable to agree on a contract with ABC, and she'll leave the show in June.

"My needs for the future just didn't dovetail with what ABC was able to offer me," O'Donnell said in a statement Wednesday.

"This has been an amazing experience," she said, "and one I wouldn't have traded for the world."

O'Donnell has helped raise the ratings for the daytime chat show invented by Barbara Walters. But her outspokenness has caused almost constant controversy, including a nasty name-calling feud with Donald Trump that placed Walters squarely in the middle.

"I induced Rosie to come back to television on `The View' even for just one year," Walters said. "She has given the program new vigor, new excitement and wonderful hours of television. I can only be grateful to her for this year."

Walters was frequently left to clean up the damage after O'Donnell. She did it most recently Monday, when O'Donnell was criticized for using bad language and attacking Rupert Murdoch from the dais of the annual New York Women in Communication awards luncheon.

"I would like to point out that Rosie's view is not always mine," Walters said. "I would like to say for the record that I am very fond of Rupert Murdoch."

In the Trump imbroglio, O'Donnell was reportedly mad that Walters did not come more swiftly to her defense, while Trump said Walters told him she didn't want O'Donnell on the show - a claim Walters denied.

Statements by public figures are being watched more closely in the post-Don Imus era. The lobbying group Focus on the Family said it was preparing to contact advertisers on "The View" as part of a campaign against O'Donnell. The group is angry at O'Donnell for comments they feel were insulting to Catholics.

Despite controversy - or maybe because of it - O'Donnell was good business for ABC, owned by the Walt Disney Co. Ratings for "The View" during February sweeps were up 15 percent in key women demographics over the same time in 2006.

Bill Carroll, an expert in the syndication market for Katz Television, said he'd be surprised if ABC didn't try hard to keep O'Donnell, given the attention she brought to the long-running show.

The timing of the announcement doesn't particularly suit O'Donnell if she wants to remain in daytime television. She wouldn't be able to introduce a new program to the syndication market until September 2008, he said. But the company that produced O'Donnell's long-running daytime show has expressed interest in having her back, he said.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/T/TV_ODONNELL_EXITS?SITE=WWL&SECT ION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Rosie O Donnell hasn't responded to this news on her blog but a few days ago she answered a question from Debbie:

Quote:
Debbie writes: If your contract is not renewed by ABC, will you be honest and say so, or will you say YOU did not renew it?

it is a mutual option
they have to offer
i have to accept or negotiate
or decline

simple facts

http://www.rosie.com/blog/sections/ask-ro/

gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Sad
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: The lies.. Reply with quote

This news is yet further proof to me of the lies of 911.

The pressures which must be in existence 'behind the scenes' to keep high profile peoples' mouths shut must be tremendous, and every sacking, every pressure brought upon someone to resign or take early retirement or simply "not renew their contract" is just living proof to me of what is truly behind 911!!!

One day these criminals in our Governments will be 'brought to book' on charges, of that I have no doubts whatsoever.
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, she was sick of being told who she couldn't have as guests and what she could & couldn't talk about.

I hope this now means that she can speak as freely as possible and really start to rally her fanbase behind the cause!

Could someone with balls come forward and offer her a new platform??

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It strikes me that Rosie is about to get a scientist on her show to confirm the facts surrounding WTC7 collapse (Possibly Steven E Jones).... and all of a sudden The University Massacre happens... Shocked

...then she (after waiting till this dies down in the media) is reported to be planning to follow up her points today and it so happens, yesterday there is a huge riot in a prison in the US which dominates the mainstream? Shocked

Now you have just furnished me with this info?

On another note, we are now onto our fourth pathologist in the Princess Di episode and apparently none of the 'Lords and Ladies' Rolling Eyes are interested in overseeing the case?

Hmmm? 'One wouldn't want to upset her Majesty... Would one?'

... Hell, they call us crazy??? Rolling Eyes
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is bad news because despite her popularity if the media want to send you to coventry they will do it.

Fox wont employ her, she will find it hard to put the truth message out. And this will act as a warning to others.

People are scared of losing their jobs thats why they are not beating the drums. This will make them even more reluctant

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Rosie's site Reply with quote

Have just been on Rosie O'Donnell's website, and was moved at her sincerity and sense of purpose, it was every bit as strong as many of us on this forum.

Take a look at the video (link below) she has on her blog at http://www.rosie.com , absolutely sensational, and I felt my anger towards these Government criminals rising by the second. Well worth a watch, and have your speakers on. Would love to know who the singer is.

Video is at:
http://www.rosie.com/blog/wp-content/themes/rosie2/fs2.php?vid=pink.fl v
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a good song. It is surprisingly Pink!

Link

FindOutTheTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very bad news, She must have some sort of idea on what plan she has for a new show or a way of getting back on the air?
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELL!!!

STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE GUYYYYYZZZZZZ !!! Laughing

Anyway, now that I got that off my chest Wink , It may well be good news as Rosie has achieved two things...

1. She has further exposed complicit media censorship of 9/11 truth.

and

2. She has now shaken off the shackles of ABC and can position herself truely outside of the 9/11 censorship closet!

... I say watch this space! Rosie is a household name in the US and she is far from finished, If anything it is only the beginning!

Go on Rosie! Wink
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fox News Lies, Claims Rosie Was Fired

http://infowars.net/articles/april2007/260407Rosie.htm

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it safe to say that if you take the opposite of anything said by Bill Orally, you are likely to be right 99.999999% of the time (that being a very conservative estimate Laughing ).
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zFI35TVXao&eurl=

Rosie Hosts First Responders On The View

You Tube
Friday, April 27, 2007

It was refreshing to see this issue get some prime time attention, but it appears that the fact of the EPA deliberately endangering the 9/11 heroes and then engaging in a cover-up in concert with Condi Rice was not stressed strongly enough, but well done to Rosie for getting this past the Neo-Con gatekeepers at ABC.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link linda. Wink

We will certainly see more of Rosie on 9/11 truth in the near future.

Brian.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: