FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zionism......just testing.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Zionism......just testing. Reply with quote

I'm new here on this forum. Already I see that certain topics are not allowed to be discussed here. How can we get at the truth if there is going to be a blanket ban on the discussion of the Zionists role in all that is going on in the world. I believe the Zionists who run Israel, for example, are behind the war in Iraq and the push for war against Iran. I can quite easily see the same bunch behind 9/11. If another 9/11 happens to get us all into a war with Iraq I believe the Zionists will be behind it.

There, now you know where I am coming from. Am I to be banned having just arrived?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banned? I dont see why for having your own opinion

But read this:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=1685&start=0&postday s=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

For guidance for what is and is not acceptable to be expressed in posts on this forum

uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Zionism is but an incident of a far reaching plan. It is merely a convenient peg on which to hang a powerful weapon." American Zionist Louis Marshall, counsel for bankers Kuhn Loeb in 1917.

Of course loads of people buy into it not realising that it's just another invented trend.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... but who controls the Zionists? There a couple of entities which don't seem to be talked about much on this board. Confused
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Beyond the Zionists Reply with quote

Graham asked:
Quote:
... but who controls the Zionists?

Try starting here: http://www.meguiar.addr.com/black_pope.htm

Al K Myst
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Beyond the Zionists - Pt II Reply with quote

Beyond The Zionists - Pt II

The Zionists are the patsies ... the strategy of protecting the apparent Zionist agenda by screaming "anti-semite", is designed to prevent the casual researcher from getting beneath this layer of the onion.

The Jesuits would like to see all those who consider themselves to be jewish to return to their 'homeland'...so that when they initiate the war between the Muslim nations & the Jewish 'homeland', there is as much mutual destruction as is possible to engineer ... and believe me, they've had a lot of practice.

The jesuits other agenda is to subjugate all 'Protestant' nations ....regardless of the cost because the US Tax Payer will fund their wars via Federal Taxes, which go directly to the Jesuit controlled Federal Reserve, otherwise known as the 'Bank of Rome'.

Ultimately, the Holy Office (21st Century Inquisition) wishes to return to a time when the heretics can be eliminated. There are scores to settle, mainly with the UK and the US because these nations rebelled against Rome. Tony Blair's recent visit to the Vatican probably gave his Jesuit masters an opportunity to brief him on the next stage of the gameplan.

"...but he's not Catholic," I hear you ask.
Well, not yet ... but there is a strong possibility that he will adopt the Catholic faith just as soon as he leaves No.10. If he does go Catholic, it will be a signal to the Jesuits that he has completed his given tasks ... i.e. eroding personal freedoms and British national sovereignty.

Bill Clinton attended the Jesuit financed Georgetown University and as for the Jesuit relationship with Skull & Bones, see the last link below.

This Rabbit Hole runs so deep that it is beyond the comprehension of some of the most seasoned researchers. It is certainly not possible to introduce the Jesuit connection until people have worked through the following stages:

1). 9/11 Truth
2). The NeoCon Agenda
3). The history of Fake Terror
4). The Zionist Connection
5). Mossad/CIA/MI6 Black Ops

Then and only then, might they be ready for the next layer of the onion!

It is prophesised (St. Malachi) that there will be just one more Pope after the present incumbent. Will that be because the next Pope assumes the role of Global Dictator ...or will it be because the people start to realise how the Roman Church has subjugated humanity by their perverse religion ... and reclaim their birthright?

You have barely entered the rabbit hole and if you elect to enter ... you must be ready to re-learn everything that you thought you knew.

Make no mistake ...this next leg of the journey is not for the faint-hearted.

See the following links for a bit more information:

www.pacinst.com/terrorists/chapter5/titanic.html

www.conspiracyarchive.com/Commentary/Conspiracies.htm

www.reformation.org/secrets-of-the-bank-of-rome.html

www.reformation.org/federal-reserve.html

www.fourwinds10.com/news/05-government/E-new-world-order/2003/05E-11-2 6-03-the-sinking-of-the-titanic.html

www.reformation.org/don-francis-borgia.html

Bon chance,

Al K Myst
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Jesuits and..... The Holy Roman See. Evil or Very Mad
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great responses! Exactly what I wanted. Of course it runs deeper than Zionism but we have to start somewhere. What about The Pilgrim Society, The Knights of Malta, the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers, Opus Dei and so on.
What have they got on Miranda Blair, I wonder? Was he having it away with Mandelson when they were younger? Is that why Mandy keeps coming back in even more lucrative positions every time he screws up?

Down the rabbit hole, c'mon, let's go! Cool
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at the back of a dollar bill to see who really controls us!
uselesseater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. Kissinger shuttles between the White House and the Vatican as Cherie Blair shuttles between No. 10 and the same.

Don't forget Adam Weishauptm, who founded the Bavarian Illuminati, was a Jesuit preist.

But surely the Jesuits are just another faction which the Ancient royal bloodlines use for their own ends?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick

In terms of guidance you may wish to search zionism, my name and select posts.

Discussion of zionism is fine. 'Anti-semiticism'/anti-jewish posts are not

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=4479&highlight=zioni sm#4479
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Neal, I know the difference between Zionism and Judaism, OK?

Less of the lecturing please!

Another thing, to criticise the thug state of Israel is not anti-semitic. Ask Harold Pinter.

Also if a majority of the neo-cons, Straussians who run the American government and appear to behind the thrust for war against Iran and who seem to behind the demolition of the Twin Towers and have the whole of the American senate and House of Representives in their pay happen to be Jewish then I think Jews have some questions to be answered. Much the same if all the afore mentioned were Jesuits or Methodists or if they all hailed from Swindon.

If a majority of people from Swindon supported the bombing of Reading and went on a rampage killing the children of Reading and if worldwide those who claim to be from Swindon because God gave them Swindon 2000 years ago supported the murderous Swindonians and manipulated their host governments into sending 3 billion a year to Swindon and supplying them with nuclear weapons and other state of the art armaments and then cried anti-Swindonism every time somebody pointed out what horrific deeds were being done in their name, I would be very suspicious of all Swindonians and would hope that more of them would speak out and put a stop to what is being done in their name.

I wonder if Harold Pinter comes from Swindon? He's certainly not a property developer.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Very Happy

I didn't mean to lecture or patronise you. Welcome by the way

In my experience this difference (between zionism and judaism) does on occasion need to be restated, but I don't think we are disagreeing about anything here.

I was pleased to see this initiative.

http://jewishvoices.squarespace.com/home-page/
http://jewishvoices.squarespace.com/other/
http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/index.html

It just shows that there are plenty of jewish voices out there that are critical of the Israeli state and the warmongering psychos who back them.
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Beyond the Jesuits Reply with quote

Uselesseater wrote:
Quote:
But surely the Jesuits are just another faction which the Ancient royal bloodlines use for their own ends?

I certainly did not mean to imply that the Jesuits were the end of the line!
Just as it is necessary to have a grasp of the historical & contemporary Zionist agenda before delving in to the historical & contemporary role of the Jesuits, it is absolutely necessary to have some knowledge of the Jesuits and the early Roman church prior to peeling back a further layer.

The deeper you go, the more obvious it becomes as to why it has always been necessary to keep the 'uselesseaters' (no offence) in complete ignorance. Up until the late 16th century, it was a capital offence in England for any non-clergy to read the Bible! The proletariate being kept under control with the threat of hell-fire & eternal damnation! If the Jesuits & the Holy Office had their way, this would still be the case today! Indeed, they fantasise about the day when the Pope is installed as the ruler of the earthly realm, sitting on the throne in ... Jerusalem!

Now perhaps it starts to become apparent why the Holy Roman See, (via the Zionists & a few other unlikely bedfellows), is intent on manipulating the Muslims & Jews into a scenario of Mutally Assured Destruction (MAD). The reality is that the patsies who keep harping on about the 'New World Order', evidently have no real idea where this is headed! To paraphrase Lloyd George; if the people knew the real truth, this BS would end tomorrow ... but they can't know & they won't know.

There is a multi-generational & multi-dimensional game being played out but never before in known history has there been an opportunity for the uninitiated to see through it. The challenge is determining what we, both individually & collectively, are going to do about it!

Why do you think you are here?

On a lighter note ... a little piece of trivia:
William Tyndale, the first person to translate the Bible into English, thus making it accessible to the educated classes, (for which he paid the ultimate price), is attributed as being the originator of the phrase, 'Powers That Be'!

Al K Myst

Last edited by alkmyst on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Beyond the Holy Roman See Reply with quote

.... but then who is manipulating the Holy Roman See, I hear you ask?

Whoa there .... we'll get there but one step at a time!

I have posted similar info' before but it seemed to fall on stony ground ... perhaps this is a more fertile moment?

Al K Myst
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who controls the media? Is it the Jesuits?

Who controls banking (root of debt slavery and war)? Is it the Muslims?

Who is pushing for WW3. Is it the Vatican?

Who said 'We control America?' Was it the Pope?

Who was caught red-handed trying to frame Arabs for 911?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcON2XbFR3I&NR

Whose security company was in charge of Boston Logan on 911 and the Tube on 7/7 on the days when NO SECURITY CAMERAS WERE WORKING.

alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Beyond the Zionists Reply with quote

Rodin asked:
Quote:
Who controls the media? Is it the Jesuits?

Who controls banking (root of debt slavery and war)? Is it the Muslims?

Who is pushing for WW3. Is it the Vatican?

Who said 'We control America?' Was it the Pope?

Who was caught red-handed trying to frame Arabs for 911?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcON2XbFR3I&NR

Whose security company was in charge of Boston Logan on 911 and the Tube on 7/7 on the days when NO SECURITY CAMERAS WERE WORKING.

Very pertinent questions, Rodin. Questions that absolutely must be addressed and answered to the satisfaction of the questioner ... before turning the page!

Al K Myst
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fertile ground over here, Alkamyst! Keep broadcasting. You might be surprised at how many of us are onion peelers.

Of course they must keep the Knowlege from the masses. That has always been the job of him who used to be called the Devil or Satan. Nowadays the name Kissinger will suffice.

I've often wondered why it is so important to have control of Jerusalem. The omphalus of the planet and not a million miles away from where somebody saw fit to erect the pyramids.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking of controlling Jerusalem, it's kicking off right now

http://news.google.co.uk/news?hl=en&q=mount%20jerusalem&ie=UTF-8&oe=UT F-8&sa=N&tab=wn
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this is looking serious, with what appears to be a siege situation developing, with many protestors barricading themselves in the Mosque.
Will the Israeli forces directly attack the mosque? The problem is with alleged construction work at the side of the mosque which many Palestians believe entails tunneling into the foundations

London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as the two Palestinian factions agree to work together in a coalition government, surprise, surprise, the Israeli thugs decide to stir up some distracting trouble in Jerusalem at the power point.
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Analysis: Piper-Phelps Debate
by Victor Thorn

On May 16, 2006 Michael Collins Piper faced-off against Eric Jon Phelps on RBN Live in what was termed “The Great Debate”. In actuality, this debate was so one-sided in Mr. Piper’s favor that if seen in boxing terms, it would have been ruled a “unanimous decision.”

As we said in yesterday’s preview of this debate, we like and have interviewed both participants – Piper and Phelps – and this analysis should in no way be seen as a slight against either man. That is not my intent. But Piper’s mastery of facts – especially in regard to the JFK assassination – so outshone Phelps’ various stances that there is no other way to frame the debate.

So, since I mentioned this subject, let’s examine what unfolded in terms of John F. Kennedy’s murder. As Piper stated at one point in the debate, Vatican Assassins hinges on the theory that the Jesuits were behind JFK’s assassination; but he relates that at least 50% of the information Phelps provides was error-prone and just plain “wrong wrong wrong.”

Piper even went so far as to say that he read Vatican Assassins in its entirety over the past weekend, and “more often than not it had so many errors in regard to the JFK assassination that it led him to question everything else he had written.”

On top of that, Piper conveys how Phelps relied on a number of biased sources for his documentation, including Dr. Emmanuel Josephson (a known disinformation agent) and John Loftus (a Zionist propagandist).

To his credit, Phelps rightly admitted that he had been mistaken on the JFK assassination, and that he didn’t understand Kennedy’s war with Israel. This revelation was huge, because one of the fundamental premises of Vatican Assassins was that Cardinal Spellman and the Jesuits masterminded this crime. But Phelps admitted he was wrong, and that he now intended to update the third edition of Vatican Assassins to include this material.

Piper then questioned Phelps by asking, “If the Jesuits considered JFK to be such a good friend of Israel, then why would they have the Mossad kill him?” Piper called this premise forwarded by Phelps “illogical,” for Phelps himself also admitted the Mossad’s role in killing Kennedy.

Furthermore, Phelps stated in Vatican Assassins that one of the key figures in Kennedy's assassination – Clay Shaw – was a Knight of Malta. But the only sources available to document this crucial point are all people reflecting back on Phelps’ book using him as the source. Phelps also claimed that CIA director John McCone worked in unison with James Jesus Angleton to murder Kennedy. But Piper retorted (unequivocally) that this point didn’t stand, for McCone was a close personal friend of the Kennedy family, and that is why he was appointed CIA director after Kennedy fired Allen Dulles. Plus, Kennedy directed McCone to do all his intelligence work separately from Angleton (who he didn’t trust), especially in regard to Israel. So, even though McCone was a Knight of Malta, he certainly didn’t plot to kill Kennedy.

In reality, the main premise of Michael Collins Piper’s Final Judgment still stands – that Kennedy was assassinated because of a secret, behind-the-scenes war with Israel over their clandestine plans to develop nuclear weapons. During the course of this debate, Phelps revealed that he felt this scenario was accurate, and that he would incorporate it into his future work.

A final note on this subject: Phelps explained at one point how he felt the Black Pope was in charge of illegal drug trafficking and the Mafia; but Piper countered with the fact that Sam Giancana’s son recently wrote in two different books that the very clear head of organized crime in Chicago was a Jewish man named Hyman Larner, who was a partner of Meyer Lansky. Lansky was the real head of organized crime, and he was Jewish, not a Jesuit agent. And Sam Giancana, as we all know, had obvious links to the Kennedy assassination, and he worked for the Jewish Lansky.

In all, Piper concluded – almost half-jokingly – that Vatican Assassins could almost be seen as a “put-up job” in regard to the Kennedy assassination.

Surprisingly, Phelps didn’t credibly contend, object to, argue with, or dismiss even one point Piper made throughout the debate. Instead, what Phelps seemed to do too often was string together a slew of dates, countries, names, and biblical references that were never qualified by substantive (or significant) facts. An example would be as such: in 1832 a Bavarian Archbishop named XYZ said blah blah blah. Then he’d quote the Book of Revelations about a great city on the hill, gentiles, and Roman rule. In all honesty, though, all these obscure references started to make my head spin and I was having trouble following his train of thought.

Piper even addressed this issue by saying that he couldn’t have a serious debate if it was all based on one man’s interpretation of the Bible (precisely because there are so many different interpretations), especially where the Book of Revelations is concerned. Instead, he said their exchanges should be based on facts, not interpretations.

There was also quite a bit of discussion during this two-hour debate on subjects other than the JFK assassination, and what follows are a few other observations that Piper made which seriously questioned the Jesuit/Vatican’s supposed role as controllers of the New World Order.

ONE: If the Roman Catholic power base in America is so inordinately strong, then why is abortion still legal? Remember, Catholics have been adamant in their opposition to abortion, so don’t you think it would be outlawed?

TWO: Phelps stated that the CFR and ADL were subordinates of the Jesuit order (in the past with Cardinal Spellman, and now with Archbishop Egan). Piper replied that such an assertion was “a lot of nonsense” for the CFR is a division of the Rothschild Empire and serves as the American branch of England’s RIIA (Royal Institute of International Affairs). In addition, Piper continued, the Rothschilds are not an adjunct of the Jesuits, and any argument to the contrary “falls on its illogical face.”

THREE: Piper also said that Phelps assertion that the ADL was an agent of the Jesuits “falls flat” because the ADL stands virtually in direct opposition to nearly every stance of the Catholic Church.

FOUR: Also, any examination of mainstream media ownership will reveal that it’s not the Jesuits who are in control of the major networks and magazines, but some very powerful Jewish families.

FIVE: If the Jesuits truly ran the world and its war machine, then why were the Pope and Catholic Church so adamantly in opposition to the Iraqi War, while Israel and the Zionists were 100% behind it (even promoting it with zealous glee)? If the Vatican was such a driving force, wouldn’t Catholics have supported the war? Plus, is this the real reason why Catholic priest sex scandals were finally exposed after so many years – as retaliation by the Zionists for their vocal opposition to the war?

SIX: Finally, why can The Washington Post freely ask if there are too many Catholics on the Supreme Court; but if they asked if there were too many Jews in Bush’s cabinet, the Israel Lobby would raise holy hell until the end of eternity?

In all, Piper concluded at various points during the debate that Phelps' claims that Israel and the Rothschilds were shills of the Jesuits was “absolutely extraordinary,” that he made “egregious errors based on pro-Zionist sources,” that the problem with Phelps was that “so many crimes are attributed to the Jesuits, but nothing could be further from the truth,” and that “the Jesuits are not the substantial influence in this country; the Zionists are.”
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackbear wrote:

On May 16, 2006 Michael Collins Piper faced-off against Eric Jon Phelps on RBN Live in what was termed “The Great Debate”. ”

Collins Piper is hilarious.

He blames the assasination of JFK on Mossad and Jewish-American gangsters, and the 1996 Oklahoma bombing on ..... you guessed it, Mossad.

Answers on a postcard as to who he thinks is to blame for 9/11. Wink
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
blackbear wrote:

On May 16, 2006 Michael Collins Piper faced-off against Eric Jon Phelps on RBN Live in what was termed “The Great Debate”. ”

Collins Piper is hilarious.

He blames the assasination of JFK on Mossad and Jewish-American gangsters, and the 1996 Oklahoma bombing on ..... you guessed it, Mossad.

Answers on a postcard as to who he thinks is to blame for 9/11. Wink

You have a better culprit for the murder of JFK? What was JFK going to do? Disband the Federal Reserve (the Rothschild/Rockenfelder cuckoo in the USA's nest) and refuse nukes to Israel. MOSSAD are Rothschild's hit men.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

You have a better culprit for the murder of JFK? What was JFK going to do? Disband the Federal Reserve (the Rothschild/Rockenfelder cuckoo in the USA's nest) and refuse nukes to Israel. MOSSAD are Rothschild's hit men.

Re the JFK murder, the following programme (in 3 parts here) put out by the History channel is, for various reasons, pretty persuasive......although it does not go too deep it presents some convincing witness testimony as to some of the main active participants in the plot. However, even if this tale is true it does not mean that others were not invoved more covertly behind the scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaWUcyjAeIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNTeQ9ckmD8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ry3DrsN9PY
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On JFK - Lyndon Johnson.

I think you will find with Collins Piper, on any issue, his premise is always his conclusion - it was all the fault of the Jews.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Talking of controlling Jerusalem, it's kicking off right now

http://news.google.co.uk/news?hl=en&q=mount%20jerusalem&ie=UTF-8&oe=UT F-8&sa=N&tab=wn

Don't tell me, this is the start of rebuilding Solomons temple?

Oh... *. Confused
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Feeble analysis. Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
On JFK - Lyndon Johnson.

I think you will find with Collins Piper, on any issue, his premise is always his conclusion - it was all the fault of the Jews.

One of the reasons that the PTB have been able to continue their Thousands of years of control over the masses, is their ability to confuse the Bovi with the proverbial 3 card trick.

No greater example of this IMHO than the "Israel" gambit, which has "scholars" looking in not too scholarly nor analytical fashion exactly where they are expected to look, in order to conceal the even more obvious monsters around them.

So, why war with Iraq ? Well, whilst the alternative media is awash with "Zionism/Israel/The world is run by Jews stuff, or "Its all about Oil", the most plain in your face reasons for this ( and virtually every other war you could care to mention) is, almost incredibly, quite simply overlooked.

Once we do examine the obvious however, the trail of deception is laid bare.

So, here is the most obvious reason for virtually every war since time immemorial - And bear in mind, that from Pearl Harbour, To the Gulf of Tonkin, to Hitlers Border Radio station incident, to the USS Maine sinking, to 9/11 itself ( not forgetting the Northwoods attempt) that virtually every major war has been begun by false flag operations.

An exerpt from General Smedley Butler ;

"WAR is a racket. It always has been."

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.

I suggest that it would do no-one any harm to read the whole thing ;

http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/articles/warisaracket.htm

Secondly, People seem to think that the real power in this world has changed. Testicles. In 1839 the Opium wars begun with China. In 1899, much of this was concluded by the Boxer Rebellion. This was less than 170 years ago. People should do some research on that too, particularly when you bear in mind the vast increases in Opium production in Afghanistan, created as a direct consequence of 9/11.

Do the math yourself.

As for the Vatican. If they are so awfully opposed to this War racket, out of which no doubt they will be lining their pockets, due to shares in the major War racketting companies, I have a couple of question. Firstly, what was RATzingeer doing 'letting slip' the comment that Islam was a religion of violence ? And Secondly, why has Henry Kissinger, A (Jewish) genocidal War Criminal , of the Straussian/Hegelian school of insanity, recently been appointed as a special adviser to the said Vatican ?

As for the death of Kennedy. A man who is asking his people to think not of what they can do for their country, but what their country can do for them, sounds like a man of the people.

A Man who is going to pull out of the Vietnam war, and disband the CIA , because he saw through the deceptions of Both war, and the PTBs Agent provocateur arm, is a man of the people.

A Man who is going to take the Federal Reserve out of the hands of the Private corporate Banks, and place it back in the hands of its rightful owners, the people, is a man of the people.

"Mossad/Israel" killed Kennedy ? Too funny.

People in positions of Power and influence, who are FOR the people are beheaded by the octopus. See also, MLK, RFK, Princess Diana, John Lennon, et cetera.

One mustnt of course discount out of hand the influence of AIPAC, JINSA, et al in the decisions for the war, and that of course Israel is a major beneficiary. But even the history of Israel, should clearly indicate to the informed guy, the superficiality of exaggerated claims of their influence. Look at the Damn place. A piece of desert in the Midst of a Sworn Enemy. I wonder who's big Idea that was ? Confused
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. A higher authority than the Knesset may well decide that Israel is disposable. Many 'chosen ones' might find out what they have really been chosen for. All things are possible. But the diaspora wield such massive control they HAVE to be front-runners for the title of 'big boss'.

The hidden hand of Rothschild appears wherever world-scale events occur. And by and large it has attracted little publicity until the internet.
By way of deception thou shalt do war. Looks to me @ least like a group of people devised the internet knowing it would be a double edged sword.

Can you think of a more level playing field?

And consider this - on a level playing field the team with the highest numbers will overwhelm eventually. No wonder they are accelerating their overt control of Planet Earth.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
On JFK - Lyndon Johnson.

Not one to agree with Mr Stott (who should be in critics corner, official conspiracy theory apolgist that he is) on many matters, but here I second that

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: