FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have become ashamed to call myself a Human Being

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: I have become ashamed to call myself a Human Being Reply with quote

How can we be proud of our race with this kind of cruelty in the world.

Today I shed a tear for my world.
Tomorrow I will be angry.
I will draw from the sheaf, the sword that is the word
and plunge it deep into the heart
Of those who do not hear

See article:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=5769 If this fails to load goto infowars http://www.infowars.com/articles/ww3/iran_cia_mock_execution_of_iran_d iplomat.htm

Last edited by David WJ Sherlock on Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,yet another example of barbarism from the west.

My worst moment thus far was last summers atrocities in the Lebanon,with the western "leaders" inaction duly noted in their collusion in the destruction and slaughter for all to see.

Who are the good guys again?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: I have become ashamed to call myself a Human Being Reply with quote

NWOWATCH wrote:
How can we be proud of our race with this kind of cruelty in the world.

Man has always been cruel and vindictive, from nailing people to wooden crosses, chucking babies over cliffs because they were deemed imperfect, burning people alive, look what they did in Rome to people and animals in the name of entertainment.

Do you honestly believe things have changed or got worse in some way? Never has there been a period in human history where we could call ourselves 'civilised'.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tis the balance of good and evil. Evil must exist to allow good to exist. I wouldn't have it any other way.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Tis the balance of good and evil. Evil must exist to allow good to exist. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Why am I not surprised by this ?

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:

This is the most idiotic bollox I have ever heard on here. The above person also says planes hit the towers.

You do the maths.

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so familiar with some basic philosophical tenants, TC? Ever heard of Buddhism?

I wondered if some might have a double take at that comment, but it's just so perfect that you should pick up on it, and with such foaming zeal!

In short, nothing can exist without balance - mathematically, physically, emotionally, and indeed socially. The absence of one extreme removes the definition of the other extreme. If you wish for a world without quantifiable emotion, then so be it.

I'm sure the enlightened figures of Jesus, Buddah and such will be thrilled to hear how wrong they were.

Never mind, the illuminati will be pleased to have you.

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Not so familiar with some basic philosophical tenants, TC? Ever heard of Buddhism?

I wondered if some might have a double take at that comment, but it's just so perfect that you should pick up on it, and with such foaming zeal!

In short, nothing can exist without balance - mathematically, physically, emotionally, and indeed socially. The absence of one extreme removes the definition of the other extreme. If you wish for a world without quantifiable emotion, then so be it.

I'm sure the enlightened figures of Jesus, Buddah and such will be thrilled to hear how wrong they were.

Never mind, the illuminati will be pleased to have you.

Still believing everything you read?

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
Fallious wrote:
...Truncated logs of polished tripe...

Still believing everything you read?

I don't follow... Please explain?

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: "ONE COMMON ORDER" = New World Order? Reply with quote

We are living in Kali Yuga- The age of Ignorance. I doubt things have always been the same. Change is certain. This is taken from the Vedic Scriptures, The Mahabarata, sang and then written down around the 9th Century BC.

"And when the end of the Yuga comes, the right hand will deceive the left and the left the right. And men with false reputation of learning will contract Truth and the old will betray the senselessness of the young, and the young will betray the dotage of the old. And cowards will have the reputation of bravery and the brave will be cheerless like cowards. And towards the end of the Yuga men will cease to trust one another. And full of avarice and folly the whole world will have but one kind of food. And sin will increase and prosper, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish. And Brahmanas and Kshatriyas and Vaisyas will disappear, leaving, O king, no remnants of their orders. And all men towards the end of the Yuga will become members of one common order, without distinction of any kind.

Thenceforth, day after day, by force of the all-powerful Time, O king, ri And when the end of the Yuga comes, the right hand will deceive the left and the left the right. And men with false reputation of learning will contract Truth and the old will betray the senselessness of the young, and the young will betray the dotage of the old. And cowards will have the reputation of bravery and the brave will be cheerless like cowards. And towards the end of the Yuga men will cease to trust one another. And full of avarice and folly the whole world will have but one kind of food. And sin will increase and prosper, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish. And Brahmanas and Kshatriyas and Vaisyas will disappear, leaving, O king, no remnants of their orders. And all men towards the end of the Yuga will become members of one common order, without distinction of any kindghteousness, veracity, purity (of mind and body), forgiveness, compassion, length of life, bodily strength and keenness of memory will decline. In the Kali age wealth alone will be the criterion of pedigree, morality and merit. Again, might will be the only factor determining righteousness and fairness. Personal liking will be the deciding factor in making the choice of a partner in life, and trickery alone will be the motive force in business dealings. Capability of affording sexual delight will be the (only) criterion of masculine or feminine excellence and the sacred thread will be the only mark of Brahmanhood.

External marks will be the only means of knowing the Ashramas or the stages in life (of an individual) and the only guide in determining the mode of greeting which people should adopt when meeting one another. Justice will have every chance of being vitiated because of one’s inability to gratify those administering it, and voluble speech will be the (only) criterion of scholarship. Want of riches will be the sole test of impiety and hypocrisy will be the only touchstone of goodness. (Mutual) consent will be the sole determining factor in marriage and it will become acceptable practice to have toilet and bath (combined) in one place. A distant water reservoir or pond will be the only holy resort for bath etc., and wearing (long) hair will be regarded as the sign of beauty.

Filling one’s belly will be the (only) end of human pursuit and audacity of speech will be the only criterion of veracity. Skill will consist in supporting one’s family; virtuous deeds will be performed (only) with the object of gaining fame; and when in this way the terrestrial globe will be overrun by wicked people, the person who would prove to be the most powerful amongst the Brahmanas, Kshatriyas, Vaisyas, and Sudras will become the ruler. Robbed of their wealth and of their women by greedy and merciless Kshatriyas, behaving like robbers, people will resort to mountains and forests and subsist on leaves, roots, meat, honey, fruits, flowers and seeds.

(Already) oppressed by famine and (heavy) taxation, people will perish through drought, (excessive) cold, storms, (scorching) heat of the sun, (heavy) rains, snowfalls and mutual conflict. In the age of Kali men will be tormented by hunger and thirst, ailments and worry and their maximum age will be only twenty to thirty years. When through the evil effect of Kali age the bodies of men get reduced in size and become emaciated, the righteous course laid out by the Vedas for men following the system of Varnas (caste system or grades of society) and the Ashramas (stages in life) gets lost, when religion is replaced by heresy to a large extent and rulers mostly turn out to be thieves. When men take to various pursuits like theft, mendacity, wanton destruction of life and so on; when members of the three higher castes are mostly converted into Sudras and cows are reduced to the size of she-goats and begin to yield as little milk. When people belonging to the four Ashramas mostly become householders and the connotation of relationship will extend only to the relatives of one’s wife. Annual plants get stunted in growth and trees are mostly reduced to the size of a Sami (a small tree). Clouds will mostly end in flashes of lightning (rather than pour rain) and dwellings will mostly look desolate (for want of hospitality to strangers"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: