FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visit to Michael Fallon MP Left Me Cold, You Can Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Visit to Michael Fallon MP Left Me Cold, You Can Help Reply with quote

I went to see Michael Fallon MP Saturday 12th May. I presented him with a package which consisted of of DVD's, photos, audio clips and website links regarding Chemtrails and 9/11 information. He acted like he had never even heard of any of this. He was constantly repeating the same questions. No matter how clearly I explained it to him. He kept up this ignorant attitude. As soon as I metioned 9/11, I felt like he could not wait to get rid of me. He said he would take a look at the evidence. The photo's I gave him were pictures taken by myself, another poster called Newspeak International, information sent to me from Andrew Jones and photos sent from around the country and America. I also gave him a copy of Aerosol crimes and 9/11 Revisited and a written statement with factual information. Basically, he looked at me like I was mad. What I am asking of you, is to email this MP and back me up on this. I left his office feeling cold. We need to get this message to these men if we are to succeed. One person he can write of as a nutcase. But if we all get involved, it will give credibility the information we provide. So here is his contact details.

Thank you for your support.

http://www.michaelfallon.org.uk/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done David
This is exactly the action all of us should be taking - going to see our elected reps in their surgery where they have to talk to us.
Some will indeed wake up and smell the coffee.

However, i might suggest to stick to just one core issue rather than a shopping list of topics.
Next time.

But well done and keep it up David.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work David, but as Stelios said you are better sticking to one subject. By giving him details on Chemtrails and 9/11 it is no surprise he gave you the funny looks. When presenting 9/11 to MP's and journo's then stick to the facts that can't be dubunked and keep it 9/11 related. They will then look like the mad ones for denying there has been a cover up.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Good work David, but as Stelios said you are better sticking to one subject. By giving him details on Chemtrails and 9/11 it is no surprise he gave you the funny looks. When presenting 9/11 to MP's and journo's then stick to the facts that can't be dubunked and keep it 9/11 related. They will then look like the mad ones for denying there has been a cover up.

Hi Andy.

Thanks for your(and Stelios's) encouraging words.

My main reason for meeting with the MP was "Chemtrails". I put the 9/11 disk in the package on an opportunist level. I know not to cross subjects. He was looking at me like I was mad, long before I mentioned the 9/11 disk. However that may be. if I have an MP in my grip. I will not miss the opportunity to hand a 9/11 disk. But the discussion was "Chemtrails".

Cheers mate.

Dave.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: