FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shayler on form
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Shayler on form Reply with quote

"9/11 is true becacuse Princess Di wasn't wearing a seatbelt." Rolling Eyes

Link
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The jury is out. Can't wait for the Albanese film.
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Shayler on form Reply with quote

Banish wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLEDN5-KWFE

Given time he may well be proved right, but at the moment, it's just not a saleable commodity to the general public.
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Shayler on form Reply with quote

Busker wrote:
Banish wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLEDN5-KWFE

Given time he may well be proved right, but at the moment, it's just not a saleable commodity to the general public.

They, the public, should be encouraged to pressure the TV companies into examing the footage, then we'll see if it's not saleable.

The TV-land people come out with the same nonsense all the time : "Well, we all saw those iconic images of the plane hitting the towers", and "Isnt' it disrepectful to the victims to suggest that they were murdered by the US government"?

Well lets look at those images of the "airplane" that are so iconic. Lets have a public examination. That's what I've been asking since lunchtime Sept 11 2001. You cant even make out what colour they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5W3qaWU0dY

And as for disrespect for the victims, well, we have done more to earn their respect than all the farking prats in the media put together.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is old news, and was discussed at length on this forum at the time.

Probably best to search for the Shayler/Sky thread and watch the whole interview. That will give you a fairer idea of what he said. Although Sky tried to tempt him into a NPT statement at the end, they didn't succeed. And by that time he'd had a clear 30 minutes to bang out all the solid 911 evidence.

I wonder who put this limited clip on Youtube?

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As with all video, the real power is in the edit.
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do apologise if this is olde news, I hadn't seen it before! T'werent me wot posted it on youtube!

I will watch the rest if it's posted Annie. Are you saying he was taken out of context?

I think David's advice to "watch the footage frame by frame", is sound and relevant!
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Banish

Here's the link for the whole interview:

http://www.officialconfusion.com/shayleronsky.html

While I am no apologist for Dave's views about NPT, I think you'll agree that he managed to get all the major points about 911 over in the interview - and it wasn't even premeditated. He thought he'd been invited on to do a brief interview about Litvinenko, and then he just took over the show and went for it.

At the end, I think the Sky staff rallied and instructed the presenter to try and entice him into the NPT to discredit everything else he was saying. While he teetered on the brink, he didn't fall headlong into the trap. And whatever people think about the NPT, I think he did well to get all the other information out there to a primetime news audience.

Regards

Annie

egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem Americanam appellant.

Annie, my Latin translator wasn't up to the task. What was this Tacitus Redactus on about? He sounds like a bit of a backslider to me.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was listening to a talk that David did last year at a venue called The Cube(?) earlier today and was wondering if it was available on video through youtube or something?

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie,

I think you are probably right about this intereview but I remember watching it at the time and my nikhedonia evaporating as David alluded to NPT towards the end.

I have the feeling that no matter how sincerely held his beliefs are, NPT could become for David Shayler what reptiles has become for David Icke. You cannot put toothpaste back in the tube.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
Annie,

I think you are probably right about this intereview but I remember watching it at the time and my nikhedonia evaporating as David alluded to NPT towards the end.

I have the feeling that no matter how sincerely held his beliefs are, NPT could become for David Shayler what reptiles has become for David Icke. You cannot put toothpaste back in the tube.

It was such a subtle disclosure that only a viewer that was well versed in the NPT theory to begin with would have picked up on it. The fact that he is 100% right of course is by the by.

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
It was such a subtle disclosure that only a viewer that was well versed in the NPT theory to begin with would have picked up on it...

So, you would concede that somebody could be well versed in the NPT theory (your tautology - not mine) and still think it is a pile of shít?

Because I picked up on it, as did many others who think just that!
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
It was such a subtle disclosure that only a viewer that was well versed in the NPT theory to begin with would have picked up on it...

So, you would concede that somebody could be well versed in the NPT theory (your tautology - not mine) and still think it is a pile of shít?

Because I picked up on it, as did many others who think just that!

Listen, do you think David Shayler is discussing NPT for some sick, f***ing joke? Is that it, flamesong, despite pouring all is energies into great talks and interviews, he is also sabotaging it for a BIG, SICK JOKE.

Get out of here. Just go.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you hadn't noticed, thoughtcriminal, you are in the underwhelming minority here. Why don't you toddle off and start your own SciFi 9/11 forum.

You keep assuring us that you are going (for good this time) but you keep coming back. I'd guess you can't round up enough kindred spirits to make a gooseberry.
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:

That's how it was for me - I was quite nonplussed with the whole "look at the footage and judge for yourself" line (or whatever it was he said).

I don't think it was a "subtle disclosure," I think it was a "listen closely - I'm actually a complete lunatic, nudge, nudge, wink, wink." I think he was there to discredit the truth movement.

Thought Criminal, plenty of sick jokes get played on innocent people - haven't you noticed?
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

egw wrote:
flamesong wrote:

That's how it was for me - I was quite nonplussed with the whole "look at the footage and judge for yourself" line (or whatever it was he said).

I don't think it was a "subtle disclosure," I think it was a "listen closely - I'm actually a complete lunatic, nudge, nudge, wink, wink." I think he was there to discredit the truth movement.

Thought Criminal, plenty of sick jokes get played on innocent people - haven't you noticed?

Would you care to expand why David Shayler might be doing this? Also, would you like to support your assertion with footage of a plane that actually hit the North Tower?

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:

Sadly, Flamesong, I think you may be right. One issue can overshadow much good work. But one thing I've learnt over the years - never underestimate the Shayler!!

As for the Tacitus quotation, I chose it because he hated the Roman empire, and dreamed of the glory days of the republic where citizens still had real rights and freedoms. I edited rather brutally, but his words mean "When they create a desert, they call it (American) peace".

Regards

Annie

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You anti NPT lot are like a bunch of robot drones spouting from the same script of a SMASH potato advert.

"Wah, wah, wah, anybody who pushes NPT is an agent. It is disinformation to put people off looking into 9/11..wah, wah, wah.."

"Wah, wah, wah, anybody who pushes NPT is an agent. It is disinformation to put people off looking into 9/11..wah, wah, wah.."

etc, etc, etc..

Last edited by thought criminal on Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:

Would you care to expand why David Shayler might be doing this? Also, would you like to support your assertion with footage of a plane that actually hit the North Tower?

Once a spook, always a spook.

Listen, I haven't got the knowledge about this to accurately judge - but by the same token, David Shayler should shut his stupid trap about NPT when he's on sky news if he wants to be taken seriously.

TC, why don't you show me footage of the plane that didn't hit the North Tower?
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

egw wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

Once a spook, always a spook.

Listen, I haven't got the knowledge about this to accurately judge - but by the same token, David Shayler should shut his stupid trap about NPT when he's on sky news if he wants to be taken seriously.

TC, why don't you show me footage of the plane that didn't hit the North Tower?

Stop backing out of it. I asked you first. Put your money where your mouth is and show me this plane. Go on, show me the plane, you loon.

egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plane or no plane, there is no point you getting angry at me.

We need to get angry at those that refuse to accept that 9/11 was an inside job.

Suck it up for the moment, TC.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

egw wrote:
Plane or no plane, there is no point you getting angry at me.

We need to get angry at those that refuse to accept that 9/11 was an inside job.

Suck it up for the moment, TC.

You started it. I am just protective of Shayler's right to say what he likes. I think the idea that NPT putting off potential interest from other members of the public is in itself is a condescending attitude lacking in any logic. The fact of the matter is that those buildings were blown to kingdom come and talk about planes or NO PLANES is of complete inconsequence.

Last edited by thought criminal on Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and thanks for the explanation Annie.

I certainly can't think of a more fitting tag-line than that.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People, please, let's not go down this line of argument again. If you use the search facility and look for Shayler AND Sky, you will see there are pages of argument and insult about this subject last December.

This is why I have a major problem with the whole NPT issue. Whatever the rights or wrongs of it, it causes division and distrust in the movement, which is the last thing we need. In fact, this was the issue that shattered the Scholars group in the US last year.

We are up against some powerful forces, and we all need to work together to spread the basics of 911 as quickly as possible to as many people as possible, before another unjustifiable war breaks out in the Middle East.

Regards

Annie

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
In fact, this was the issue that shattered the Scholars group in the US last year.

I think that was the Orbital Bean/Judy Wood debacle, along with Fezter's wild eyed video of "look we can see the steel dustificating in front of our very eyes!!!!" etc etc Laughing

NPT/Orbital Bean is obvious disinfo fodder, true or not, and by that token a trained ex-MI5 agent should know better than to mention it on mainstream media...

The truth movements case doesn't rely on any one explanation of how the towers came down, in fact it could have been gravity alone and STILL have been planned/allowed to happen by US Government insiders and foreign "friends" of the administration.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The truth movements case doesn't rely on any one explanation of how the towers came down, in fact it could have been gravity alone and STILL have been planned/allowed to happen by US Government insiders and foreign "friends" of the administration.

Actually there is ONLY one explanation
controlled demolition using thermate.

The no planes theory is a disinformation campaign. You see why go to all the trouble of pilots in flying schools, identity theft, norad standing down, The Israelis running security at Logan airport, etc.
There were planes.

The fact that the planes were 'absorbed' into the towers is easily explained, the buildings have a glass exoskeleton and so it appears that the building has swallowed the plane. The octopus video shows cars crashing into solid concrete.
A modern tower block is made of steel and glass on the outside NOT solid concrete.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

However, the fireworks and fireball coming out the other end of the building is pure hollywood.
although not at the pentagon because that was a cruise missile..

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
You anti NPT lot are like a bunch of robot drones spouting from the same script of a SMASH potato advert.
etc, etc, etc..

sometimes you have to call a spade a spade.
the whole criminal operation involved PLANES
if there were no planes where are all the passengers?
and why did mossad go to all that trouble of steaing identities and planting newscrews and issuing press releases etc.
Even Bush said he saw a plane before he went into the classroom.

I sympathise with where you are at ie EVERYTHING IS A LIE
however, for every lie to perpetuate some of it has to be true

911 was a controlled demo, insurance fraud, gold robbery, stock option fraud, an excuse for wars, even Russia used it as an excuse to clamp down on the czechens, massive asbestos pollution cover up, enron and worldcom files destroyed FBI & SEC cover up, it was all those things
but there were planes.

As for David Icke
i initially thought he was a raving nutter, but it turns out he was right about 90% or what he said all along. Lizards is his way of avoiding prison or assasination. Because he appears mad he is allowed by the establishment to exist. You have to be just mad enough to stay below the radar.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting theory re David Icke. Maybe Shayler is doing the same! But seriously, I agree with Annie, we need to stick with what is initially more believable, simply to get many people who are sceptical to even look at the possibility of an inside job. There are plenty of anomalies about 9/11 to draw to people's attention which are provable to anyone prepared to look at the evidence. No planes simply acts as a deterrent to those who just might think about it. I think (hope) Dylan Avery and co have learnt that lesson.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: