FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breakthrough! Hologram technology exposed?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Breakthrough! Hologram technology exposed? Reply with quote

Well, I hate to say it, but I’ve finally been proven wrong. I was watching some model aircraft vids on youtube when I discovered this demonstration of holographic plane.

It exhibits exactly the same behaviour as the WTC planes, wings becoming invisible, becoming transparent and even disappearing entirely a few times.

Link

The only thing left to verify, is that it's actually a hologram.

(tele, don't even think about posting here.)

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious, can you let me know the exact times [mm:ss:ff] of these video anomalies so that I can troll around countless forums trying to persuade everybody that this is solid evidence that the hologram theory is the only possible explanation.

In the meantime, I'll try to come up with some barely credible sounding technobabble to 'cloak' [geddit!] this cräp in.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure. I wouldn't bother freeze framing it or such, but you know, I expect there are some wierd things in frames 968, 3911 and 5585 - 5864.

The guy is holding the projector I think. He's basically moving it around to point where the plane should be. Also, look out for orbs.. basically all the time.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be wrong but I think there is evidence of a stealth bomber (flying left to right!!!!!!) in the first frame (00:00:01). It looks like it has been cloaked by a lozenge cloaking device. Either this is an editing error on tha part of the MSM or the cloaking device was initiated just as the camera was switched to record mode or the camera triggered the cloaking device.

Note how perfectly central it is. Clearly evidence that this was shot by Jules Naudet. You can actually hear somebody say, 'that's not a remote control plane...that is not a remote control plane.' Which proves that you are all mind controlled scum!

Either that or you are a lying f*cking ars*hole!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: