FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SO WHAT IS?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scotsman
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: SO WHAT IS????? Reply with quote

If New World Order is the future planned for us all..and false terrorism is how they intend to achieve this.......What future is there for the muslims of the world?
scotsman
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well dont all answer at once......... Rolling Eyes
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harshly I would say, death, incarceration or slavery
Whatever your religion
80-10-10 perhaps
That is the plan for the mass of the people

Welcome by the way with your very blunt question
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scotsman,

Peace be with you.

Who can say what the future holds and how it will all pan out for us all? I believe that only God alone knows what is destined for us.

Certainly we Muslims should not be overly pessimistic to extremes. In the current climate of (propagated) fear we should stand up for truth and do our best to be good people on this earth. That is the best way to look at it.

I am a Muslim and personally am an optimist and ever hopeful of and constantly seeking God's help and mercy. I believe what my religion teaches me, that "truth will over come falshood". So in the end all the evildoers (including any evildoers who may call themselves Muslims) will indeed come to know (and regret) what they have done when they meet their Lord.

It is also worth considering that practicing Muslims consider this life just a "passing through", "a very short journey" and that the life of the Hereafter (which I believe in) is most enduring and the one that is most important to me. After all, what is the life of this world but a short span of maybe 80 plus years, maybe more or maybe much less? Whilst the Hereafter is forever.

I believe that if we truly believe in God and remain upright in character towards God, the earth, its enviroment and all the creatures in it, we can never go wrong, regardless of what befalls us in this life. This belief will always be attacked (as it has always been attacked) ever since the first great Prophet, Noah, peace be upon him reminded his people of it. So we should not surprise when the people who believe this come under attack.

Incidentally, Muslims believe that on the return of the Messiah, Jesus, peace be upon him, the situation in our world will change and that there will eventually be peace (and plenty for all) on our earth.

You could hardly imagine that considering the horror story of the world we all share today.

However, Muslims believe it is only a matter of time before things are "sorted out" in the world so to speak. Remember things often get much worse before they get better.

As Muslims we are not allowed to pessimistically just "sit back" and wait for goodness to happen, rather we must contribute to establishing peace by doing good on the earth and standing up for truth and justice wherever we can. That's why I belong to this (excellent and may I say, noble) forum.

As I see it, most of the troubles we experience in the world comes from ourselves (humanity) because of our greed, our desire to possess what others have, and particularly the lust for power over others by our rulers etc.

Our Holy scripture, "The Qur'an" certainly mentions that "corruption has appeared on the earth as a result of what mankind have done, so that they may taste (part of) the punishment (they have earned)."

Surely most of us are now very much aware of this, particularly the destruction of our precious environment and even the destruction of our morals and spirituality, our very ways of life.

So many in the world today no longer believe and have lost hope in the supreme being, in the supreme power of God.

As I see it, the tribulations we are experiencing at present may well indeed get worse (for all of us), not just for the Muslims as all of us, the people of the world togehter, are affected. We are all collectively affected by this global corporate takeover.

To summarise then:

The trouble in the world today, it seems to me is mainly because of the might, corruption and power of a massive military industrial complex in the hands of powerful corporations that are even more powerful and greedy than corrupt politicians and governments.

What with that and an insatiable quest to possess the world's oil (found mainly in Muslim lands), there seems little hope of short term respite for the Muslims of the world.

We, the people of the West, need to be looking for alternatives to oil and alternatives to creating and selling weapons of mass destruction to fuel our economies and all the evils that entails!!!

The mesmerisation of rampant materialism (may well include all of us in varying degrees) seems to leave little hope of a short term reprieve.

My objective, through this forum is and remains (and I say this reminding myself) to seek out 911 truth and God willing, through our combined efforts the world will see the truth and one day the evildoers will be brought to account.

From the outset, I purposely have not set our to proselytize about my religious beliefs on this forum as I felt that would have been out of order.

So I ask the forum members to forgive me on this one occasion but to remind you all that my words and reflectionse are in response to "Scotsman" as I felt he was not getting any responses and I am sat here with the ability to respond to him.

Please note that I do not want to enter into comparative religious discussion with anyone on this forum as it is not the place for it.

I hope this helps you Scotsman?

Peace to you all,

Sonic.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't know you were a Muslim sonic, your real name doesn't betray it, whatever that means.

It's been Islamic Awareness week at Leeds Uni this week, they have a big tent and giving out nice cakes etc. Thought I'd better pay them a visit so took along a few flicks and had a chat with a couple of the organisers. Suprisingley they hadn't heard of Loose Change 2 or entertained the idea that Muslims had been set for 9/11. Their faces definately lit up with my spiel so I went further and said I believed the Leeds accused were framed and told them why I thought so. Left them a load of Andy's stickers to so hopefully they turn up here.
PM me if you do ;->
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: what is to become of Muslims? Reply with quote

Thanking Scotsman for raising the issue, though not a Muslim, I agree with the spirit of what Sonic writes.

sonic wrote:
As Muslims we are not allowed to pessimistically just "sit back" and wait for goodness to happen, rather we must contribute to establishing peace by doing good on the earth and standing up for truth and justice wherever we can. That's why I belong to this (excellent and may I say, noble) forum.

As I see it, most of the troubles we experience in the world comes from ourselves (humanity) because of our greed, our desire to possess what others have, and particularly the lust for power over others by our rulers etc.

It's easy to become demoralised dealing with the nasty stuff of global war, oppression and conspiracy, but we should also remember there is a lot of goodness in the world and there is goodness in everyone, though it may at times get smothered by evil. The struggle between good and evil has been going on since time immemorial, in different times and places taking different forms. I take heart from the many wonderful people dedicated to goodness and justice whom I meet through this work and from the way that more and more people are joining us all the time having at last realised the extent to which we are being deceived.

sonic wrote:
So many in the world today no longer believe and have lost hope in the supreme being, in the supreme power of God.

I believe it's a mistake to conclude that without faith in God people are necessarily pessimistic or evil. I know many wonderful atheists who are committed to making this world a better place and many believers who are not interested in serving others. For them it seems, their religion is about booking a ticket to Heavan. There is so much formulaic religion around: "You must believe that Jesus Christ is the only Son of God and has the power to forgive your sins, or God in his infinite mercy will condemn you to eternity in hell," is an attitude I meet plenty of.

"Noel, why don't you become a Muslim? You know you'll go to Hell if you don't become a Muslim," was said to me as a genuinely kindly warning by one of my students.

sonic wrote:
As I see it, the tribulations we are experiencing at present may well indeed get worse (for all of us), not just for the Muslims as all of us, the people of the world togehter, are affected. We are all collectively affected by this global corporate takeover..

I fear so. The holocaust of Jews in the 1940s should be a warning to us all of how bad it can get. And is the current expansionism of Israel and disempowerment of Palestinians an inevitable consequence of that holocaust?

I hope Muslims will organise against this evil and not allow themselves to be treated as the Jews were. But the writing is on the wall and the time to organise is now.

sonic wrote:
From the outset, I purposely have not set our to proselytize about my religious beliefs on this forum as I felt that would have been out of order.

Please note that I do not want to enter into comparative religious discussion with anyone on this forum as it is not the place for it.

Right, Sonic, this isn't the place for any deep religious discussion, but it is notable how after many years of religion not being incorporated into politics throughout most of Europe, it has suddenly become relevant again. There seems to be an orchestrated attempt to engineer a clash between the West (Christian, Jewish and secular) and the Islamic world. Statement's like Bush's "You're either with us or you're with the terrorists," and Osama's "You're either with us or you're with the infidel" must be rejected. They are attempts to get everyone to take sides.

Does that help at all, Scotsman?

Noel

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

"Take heed, dear Friends, to the promptings of love and truth in your hearts." - Quaker Advices and Queries
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said "that is the only time" that I wish to engage in religious discussion on this forum.

Thanks for the comments and your opinions. Now lest all get back to the business of this forum - 911 TRUTH AND RESEARCH.

Peace,

Sonic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: