FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re: No Planes Poll Let's get it sorted
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: No Planes Poll Let's get it sorted Reply with quote

This poll will be ending in a couple of days. Lets get those votes in. We must show these NTP guys we are not buying this lie. So far 17 people have taken the time to vote. Lets get this issue resolved. I'm concerned regarding people like Thought Criminal who's ideology is making a laughing-stock of all we have worked so hard for. Even after all these years, there are many people who are still walking in sleep state, who think this is even more crazy than the idea that a government will kill it's own, as a pretext to war and enslaving us all, assuming we have been watching to much Big Brother and Soylent Green. http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue55/classic.html We are at risk of being equated with the "Lizard People"and ridiculed by those who we are trying to get this truth to. If we have been infiltrated by agents of disinformation. We need to show them they are wasting their time even trying. I'm not suggesting for one moment that Thought Criminal is an agent. But he as been drawn in to this garbage. but their is always the chance that he is. Do the poll. Get it to these people that we are a solid, reliable community who will not be swayed from the real truth and the real issue. VOTE. And shut them up!!! http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8332
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: No Planes Poll Let's get it sorted Reply with quote

NWOWATCH wrote:
This poll will be ending in a couple of days. Lets get those votes in. We must show these NTP guys we are not buying this lie. So far 17 people have taken the time to vote. Lets get this issue resolved. I'm concerned regarding people like Thought Criminal who's ideology is making a laughing-stock of all we have worked so hard for. Even after all these years, there are many people who are still walking in sleep state, who think this is even more crazy than the idea that a government will kill it's own, as a pretext to war and enslaving us all, assuming we have been watching to much Big Brother and Soylent Green. http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue55/classic.html We are at risk of being equated with the "Lizard People"and ridiculed by those who we are ing to get this truth to. If we have been infiltrated by agents of disinformation. We need to show them they are wasting their time even trying. I'm not suggesting for one moment that Thought Criminal is an agent. But he as been drawn in to this garbage. but their is always the chance that he is. Do the poll. Get it to these people that we are a solid, reliable community who will not be swayed from the real truth and the real issue. VOTE. And shut them up!!! http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8332

Power to the mind controlled people!

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: No Planes Poll Let's get it sorted Reply with quote

NWOWATCH wrote:
This poll will be ending in a couple of days. Lets get those votes in. We must show these NTP guys we are not buying this lie. So far 17 people have taken the time to vote. Lets get this issue resolved. I'm concerned regarding people like Thought Criminal who's ideology is making a laughing-stock of all we have worked so hard for. Even after all these years, there are many people who are still walking in sleep state, who think this is even more crazy than the idea that a government will kill it's own, as a pretext to war and enslaving us all, assuming we have been watching to much Big Brother and Soylent Green. http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue55/classic.html We are at risk of being equated with the "Lizard People"and ridiculed by those who we are trying to get this truth to. If we have been infiltrated by agents of disinformation. We need to show them they are wasting their time even trying. I'm not suggesting for one moment that Thought Criminal is an agent. But he as been drawn in to this garbage. but their is always the chance that he is. Do the poll. Get it to these people that we are a solid, reliable community who will not be swayed from the real truth and the real issue. VOTE. And shut them up!!! http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8332

Warning! Plane huggers attempting to sort their arses from their farces alert!! Laughing

*kicks back and cracks open some popcorn*

I just love these Laurel and Hardy repeats. Laughing

Or is it the Keystone Cops?? Laughing Laughing

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: No Planes Poll Let's get it sorted Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
NWOWATCH wrote:
This poll will be ending in a couple of days. Lets get those votes in. We must show these NTP guys we are not buying this lie. So far 17 people have taken the time to vote. Lets get this issue resolved. I'm concerned regarding people like Thought Criminal who's ideology is making a laughing-stock of all we have worked so hard for. Even after all these years, there are many people who are still walking in sleep state, who think this is even more crazy than the idea that a government will kill it's own, as a pretext to war and enslaving us all, assuming we have been watching to much Big Brother and Soylent Green. http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue55/classic.html We are at risk of being equated with the "Lizard People"and ridiculed by those who we are ing to get this truth to. If we have been infiltrated by agents of disinformation. We need to show them they are wasting their time even trying. I'm not suggesting for one moment that Thought Criminal is an agent. But he as been drawn in to this garbage. but their is always the chance that he is. Do the poll. Get it to these people that we are a solid, reliable community who will not be swayed from the real truth and the real issue. VOTE. And shut them up!!! http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8332

Comments like that, shows what kind of a person you are. Do me a favour mate. don't bother responding to my postings. you are clearly an idiot.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: No Planes Poll Let's get it sorted Reply with quote

NWOWATCH wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
NWOWATCH wrote:

Comments like that, shows what kind of a person you are. Do me a favour mate. don't bother responding to my postings. you are clearly an idiot.

Says the bloke who thinks sending a stream of abusive pm's is conducive to seeking truth. Dummy.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing criminal about thought criminal is the 'thought' part! Laughing
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just shunted the No Planes Poll thread into Truth Controversies, becuase its had long enough here to "prove the point" (not that it needed to be proved) and allowing a thread about NPT into GC makes it unreasonable to shift NPT threads into Controversies: so time to put the whole issue into the context it belongs
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It deserves to be in a section named 'Daft Conspiracy Nut Nonsense'

... However, it seems to still be in 'General', rather than 'Controvercies'???

Confused
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, I'd missed the poll, so thanks for the reminder Bongo. To vote yes
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo,
Are you aware, well, I'm sure you are, that there are people who are quite close to those you know, admire, and respect who believe we in the 9/11Truth movement should be placed in the Daft Conspiracy Nut Nonsense sector, so don't go too far ahead of the crowd. I have no wish to reopen any wounds in the movement that some may accuse others of opening. We have all come to this point, in my case with about four and a half years of examining the events, after I saw the twin towers of the WTC collapse in what was obviously and demonstrably, as a result of a controlled demolition. After all, if it looks like one, acts like one, then it probably is one. Buildings that collapse because of other causes do not fall in a way that resemble controlled demolitions. Uniquely, controlled demoltions behave like that. OK, then, look at Web Fairy's vids of the plane (or if you like "plane") hitting the north tower, and ask yourself this. Does it behave in the manner that you believe a plane would behave. Why does it seemingly melt into the structure. Why is there no apparent reaction from the structure itself, because there just isn't. If that is the case, then maybe just MAYBE, it wasn't a plane. It was a "plane"! Don't forget, there were "hundreds of witnesses" (I have been confidently assured) to a plane crashing into the Pentagon. Except no evidence of a plane, the size of a Boeing 767, and no evidence of any passengers has ever been found. The only "evidence" if that is what it is, is that some people have said that there was a plane that obviously contained passengers. I believe what happened that day was an enormous stage conjuring trick - of the scale of David Copperfield, it's what intelligence services are very good at, the skills of the conjurer — distraction and mis-direction.
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the clear non-hysterical statement, Wokeman. expected of you . Thoughtcriminal is very nice and active as so on, but like so many upholders of the outre theories, always a little overheated.
The NPT and the DEW are important, not because the how of 9/11 is important in itself, rather that they point to a practice run of how it is all brought to completion
The staging of the alien invasion,with all effects in place

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Thanks for the clear non-hysterical statement, Wokeman. expected of you . Thoughtcriminal is very nice and active as so on, but like so many upholders of the outre theories, always a little overheated.
The NPT and the DEW are important, not because the how of 9/11 is important in itself, rather that they point to a practice run of how it is all brought to completion

I think you might be well onto something there, DH. The 9/11 visual illusion was most probably a dry run for the big finale you speak of. Very interesting...

Wokeman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TC,
Will you, in words of one syllable explain to me what you are trying to convey? Because all I see in your contributions, forgive me if I'm wrong, is a desire to introduce division and confusion into an organisation that so far has managed to steer clear of other such attempts. So, if that is your design, find somewhere else to play out your games and fantasies. Per-leeze!
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
TC,
Will you, in words of one syllable explain to me what you are trying to convey? Because all I see in your contributions, forgive me if I'm wrong, is a desire to introduce division and confusion into an organisation that so far has managed to steer clear of other such attempts. So, if that is your design, find somewhere else to play out your games and fantasies. Per-leeze!

I am trying to wake you up and help pulverise the dark spell that incarcerates this jolly pantomime that has been labelled the 'truth movement'. If you are going to get all clever arse with me, show me a piece of footage of the North tower being struCk by a plane. I know you wont because I know you cant.

The only division being caused here is by incessant, foamy mindwashing. This isnt a f***ing laid back 'Gardening' forum, it's not a place to come and breezily add your 'repeater' opinions. Time is running the f*** out, so you go and find me some footage of the north tower being struck by a plane.

I cannot make my reason for being here any simpler than that. If yuo still don't get it just keep re-reading this post again...s l o w l y.

PS: I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME THAT FOOTAGE.

Last edited by thought criminal on Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
Quote:
TC,

... Yes... Here is a question for TC... Prove it? Confused

Coz... believe me, you better be able to prove NPT to fellow '9/11 inside jobbers' if you are hoping to have a snowballs chance in hell of proving it to the mainstream? Shocked
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Wokeman wrote:
Quote:
TC,

... Yes... Here is a question for TC... Prove it? Confused

Coz... believe me, you better be able to prove NPT to fellow '9/11 inside jobbers' if you are hoping to have a snowballs chance in hell of proving it to the mainstream? Shocked

Yet another, example of irrational mind control. Bongo, show me this f***ing plane that hit the North Tower. You cannot keep ignoring this plea. You keep defending a plane you can't show me. Where is it?

Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was recently introduced to this subject by a business associate who referred me to the link below.

On this link there is original footage from the main television news channels in the USA such as ABC and CNN.

I have replayed all the videos in slow motion and (for me) the problem is that:

: non of the planes seem to decelarate upon impact
: non of the planes appear to meet any resistance
: there is no visual evidence of any plane parts upon impact
: After the plane has entered the building the entry hole heals itself
: there is no explosion upon impact
: the fireballs appear to come out of the exit hole
: none of the planes actually look like a real plane

For those of you who have not watched the slow motion replays then will you please watch them and tell me I'm not going mad and that I'm correct in having doubts about whether real planes were used

http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:

Yet another, example of irrational mind control. Bongo, show me this f***ing plane that hit the North Tower. You cannot keep ignoring this plea. You keep defending a plane you can't show me. Where is it?

If a plane strikes a tower in the forest and there's only one film crew able to capture it in time, did it really happen?

Jesus Christ the logic....

It's them or us.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchfinder General wrote:
I was recently introduced to this subject by a business associate who referred me to the link below.

On this link there is original footage from the main television news channels in the USA such as ABC and CNN.

I have replayed all the videos in slow motion and (for me) the problem is that:

: non of the planes seem to decelarate upon impact

This has been tested, the deceleration mathematically expected is very slight, and this has been demonstrated by a researcher (though I have no link for you). Personally I was not convinced by his explanation, but I don't feel the quality of image is good enough to show slowdown or claim it.

Thinking point, if the plane is animated, why would 'they' not animate it slowing down?

Quote:

: non of the planes appear to meet any resistance

I think the fact that they do not come out the other side is a fairly strong indication of the resistance they met inside the buildings.

Quote:

: there is no visual evidence of any plane parts upon impact

Our very own Thought Criminal posted just such evidence earlier today. The flaming engine of the south tower plane can be clearly seen falling into the street bellow after impact.

Quote:

: After the plane has entered the building the entry hole heals itself

This is an expected result of a camera set for low speed filming capturing events that are happening in hundredths of seconds.

Quote:

: there is no explosion upon impact

Not on the side of the building the plane enters, remember the only explosive part of the plane is its fuel, which is travelling at 500mph in the same direction as the plane and can only explode when it has the room to vaporise outside the building some tenths of a second later.

Quote:

: the fireballs appear to come out of the exit hole

Remember, the fuel is travelling at 500mph through the tower, in the same direction as the plane to explode out the entry hole it's momentum would need to reverse itself.

Quote:

: none of the planes actually look like a real plane

Fair enough.

For those of you who have not watched the slow motion replays then will you please watch them and tell me I'm not going mad and that I'm correct in having doubts about whether real planes were used

http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html[/quote]

Best of luck with the recovery.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:

Excuse me dh - we're predicting (faked) alien invasion now?

Is that accomplished using Einsteinian superstring reversed lensing, or the tea leaves?

It's them or us.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear WFinder,
You are opening up a line of debate that is old, dried, crusty and very very DONE.

Professor of Physics Steven Jones has done de-celleration studies on the footage and found that the planes DO slow down. Its a very slight difference and NOT the sort of thing you can determine by loking at some shoddy you-tube footage by eyesight.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER in my mind & in the vast majority of minds of people here that REAL ACTUAL planes hit the towers.

You should search before posting stuff that has been debated for MONTHS on end aeons ago.

I`m quite fed up with this so HERE WE GO AGAIN.

Find attached a photo of the hole in the WTC; you will find the following of interest:

1: It is EXACTLY the correct size for a 767 aircraft
2: Its profiles matched EXACTLY with a 767
3: All videos claiming to show anguar differences in approach have been debunked.
4: There ARE NO beams bent OUTWARDS, the only bits pointing out are the thin bits of Aliminium cladding that COVERED the outer columns.
5: There are actually DENTS inwards at the ends where the wingtips failed to penetrate the steel.

It is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to have faked those holes. Ergo....planes hit.

Sorry;

END OF STORY

C.

Denting3sm.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  37.24 KB
 Viewed:  106 Time(s)

Denting3sm.JPG

Denting1sm.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  47.64 KB
 Viewed:  100 Time(s)

Denting1sm.JPG

Beams In 1sm.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  111.3 KB
 Viewed:  105 Time(s)

Beams In 1sm.JPG

President Eisenhower 1961
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

If a plane strikes a tower in the forest and there's only one film crew able to capture it in time, did it really happen?

One film crew and one amateur video star captured 'it' and failed to show us f*** all. Show me the footage. Chek, how is your buddy, Patrick Brown?

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Dear WFinder,
You are opening up a line of debate that is old, dried, crusty and very very DONE.

Professor of Physics Steven Jones has done de-celleration studies on the footage and found that the planes DO slow down. Its a very slight difference and NOT the sort of thing you can determine by loking at some shoddy you-tube footage by eyesight.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER in my mind & in the vast majority of minds of people here that REAL ACTUAL planes hit the towers.

You should search before posting stuff that has been debated for MONTHS on end aeons ago.

I`m quite fed up with this so HERE WE GO AGAIN.

Find attached a photo of the hole in the WTC; you will find the following of interest:

3: All videos claiming to show anguar differences in approach have been debunked.
4: There ARE NO beams bent OUTWARDS, the only bits pointing out are the thin bits of Aliminium cladding that COVERED the outer columns.
5: There are actually DENTS inwards at the ends where the wingtips failed to penetrate the steel.

It is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to have faked those holes. Ergo....planes hit.

Sorry;

END OF STORY

C.

Show me the plane that hit the North Tower. Never mind a 'photograph' of a f***ing hole.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
chek wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

One film crew and one amateur video star captured 'it' and failed to show us f*** all. Show me the footage. Chek, how is your buddy, Patrick Brown?

You've seen all the available footage that has been published so far TC, like the rest of us. Not surprisingly, given the available time, the first hit wasn't very clearly imaged. The NIST report will detail for you what wasn't filmed.

Surprisingly, many events in history haven't been filmed - without doubts being cast on their actually happening. Maybe once you grow bored with 911 you could start a Khmer Rouge style religion based on that premise.

How's your buddies at 911"Researchers"?
Great site title, and I do love irony.

It's them or us.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:

It is 'PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to have faked those holes. Ergo....planes hit.

[/size]

C.

It is not PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE' to manipulate a photo, though. It is a photo, snowy, a bloody photo.

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
chek wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

You've seen all the available footage that has been published so far TC, like the rest of us. Not surprisingly, given the available time, the first hit wasn't very clearly imaged. The NIST report will detail for you what wasn't filmed.

Surprisingly, many events in history haven't been filmed - without doubts being cast on their actually happening. Maybe once you grow bored with 911 you could start a Khmer Rouge style religion based on that premise.

How's your buddies at 911"Researchers"?
Great site title, and I do love irony.

I cant believe no-one has sussed you out, Chek. I really can't. You fool everybody with your affable way. You are such a dark spoon.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
I cant believe no-one has sussed you out, Chek. I really can't. You fool everybody with your affable way. You are such a dark spoon.

Nothing there to suss TC, apart from the sublimated anger that the September Criminals and their support networks are still operating with impunity and assistance.

It's them or us.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

Nothing there to suss TC, apart from the sublimated anger that the September Criminals and their support networks are still operating with impunity and assistance.

Stop lying. You are as bogus as they come. How is Patrick?

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowy & Chek, you are wasting your time with these fools, as Annie proposes (If I understand her right?) is that those who are serious about a further investigation need to separate themselves from the NPT etc.

You cannot even call NPT / Beams 'Controversial'... it does not deserve that respect.
To call a spade a spade... it is junk, propagated by 'Conspiracy theorists'!

Cheers Snowy,

Regards,

Brian.

Last edited by Bongo on Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cut and pasted from a thought criminal Post, which magically disappeared once posted (Ps. try and post a post and then delete it and you will see what I mean!)
Quote:
thought criminal
Super Poster

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:31 pm Post subject:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Bongo wrote:
Snowy, you are wasting your time with these fools, as Annie proposes (If I understand her right?) is that those who are serious about a further investigation need to separate themselves from the NPT etc.

You cannot even call NPT / Beams 'Controversial'... it does not deserve that respect. To call a spade a spade... it is junk propagated by Conspiracy theorists'! (Of which I am not one )

Cheers Snowy,

Regards,

Brian.

You f***ing clown.

Fallious wrote:
Tis the balance of good and evil. Evil must exist to allow good to exist. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I do not know how TC was able to add a post then delete it again, but the "you F***ing Clown" comment I did catch!
Does TC have moderator privilages anyone? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Bongo on Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: