FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tragedy in Paradise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Tragedy in Paradise Reply with quote

The 'Amish masacre' was the third US school atrocity in barely a week. Any explanation for this macabre event would beg the description sinister - except the one that was given to the media today. Something far more compelling about Charles Carl Roberts IV life history will have to emerge over the next few weeks to convince me that there were not dark forces at work behind the horrific events in Lancaster County PA.

Roberts was a loving husband and father according to his wife. He was adored by his children and it appeared there was nothing that he would not do for them. According to his friends and work mates he was a model citizen from a God fearing family - he had never been in trouble with the law.

Yet this quiet unassuming man was burning with rage supposedly as a result of abuse which he claimed HE inflicted on two infant relatives when he was 12. He 'confessed' in his final call to his wife that he had been dreaming about reoffending for the last couple of years (after a gap of nearly 20). I'm sorry but this neither fits the profile of a paedophile nor of a child killer.

The statement that he was 'angry with God' for the loss of his new born daughter in 1997 does have the ring of truth about it however. His despair was confirmed by family and friends. And this is where, I believe, the real, shocking explanation for the tragedy in Paradise lies.

I wonder when the bottom fell out of his world nine years ago whether he was advised to consult a grief counsellor and/or a psychiatrist. I wonder whether he had the misfortune to end up on the couch of some practitioner who reported on 'promising' subjects to Langley, Virginia.

And I wonder just how many ECT and NLP sessions it took to instill the false memories of abuse, heighten his sense of injustice and implant the fateful 'trigger' words (to those of you who are sceptical about Mind Control - get hold of Derren Brown's DVD 'The Heist.' Using NLP alone he convinced four law abiding professionals to rob a Securicor guard in the City of London).

Still sceptical? There are Congressional elections in November. Anyone notice that the stock market is suddenly at a seven year high? Anyone notice how oil has fallen to below $60 a barrel? And anyone one notice how a very unpleasant Republican paedophile scandal has been overshadowed by the 'Amish massacre?'

So why would the CIA brainwash someone to commit such an atrocity? Two words - gun control. They are trying to provoke liberals to get on their favourite hobby horse. This, they think, would guarantee a Republican Red-Neck backlash at the polls. So far the liberals haven't risen to the bait prefering instead to witter on about 'school security.'

And if you are still not convinced by any of the above I'll pose you a question: IF nothing more substantial emerges about the character and life story of Charles Carl Robert IV that sensibly explains why he flipped...

...then why are there not hundreds of 'Amish massacres' every day?
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

Yes, I had my own suspicions before reading yours.
Not only the Paedophilia is buried, but so is the fuss over Bush's removal of Habeus Corpus rights etc wth his latest bill.
I guess we just gotta keep on going, spreading the word....

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing of these frequent madman cases makes sense unless you include MK-ultra type programs

its all about gun control. the republicans are there to take away every civil liberty except the guns (because their voters will never allow that) and then a handy transition of power will ensure the democrats are well placed to take away the guns and implement the massive environmental agenda because 'something has to be done'
zappasearcher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when I first heard about this third massacre I suspected that there was some mind control thing going on.

To throw another angle in - I would say if the planets above are right, then it could be an astrogically good time for some type of ritual. (in all cases I think, females were specifically targeted too)

are the dark arts involved in this?

Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Mind Control Reply with quote

You can be certain whether its a geniune story or not that the actual story will be spun to the benefit of the WMT (World Management Team). The media will squeeze every drop of fear and hatred out of this and feed it back to the viewing/listening public. Thats what they do. Nothing will change untill people begins to see though the mind game going on.

Mind control is very much at the heart of so much going on with the media. However subtle it might be, even innocent but at its roots it very manipulative and in cases such as 9/11 quite sinister.

I can really recommend a book by Cathy O'Brien who worked for the CIA. Her mind had been conditioned form a very early age and her Father, who was a peadophille was, after being threatend with prosctution, forced to hand his daughter over to what became the CIA's mnd control operation 'MK- Ultra'.

With continued fear based mind and physical torture Cathy's mind became fragmented a little like a computer disc. When someone is subjected to particularly horrific events the mind has a self defence mechanism that shuts out memory's such as these. It that same way a mind programmer is able to use 'triggers' to programme an individual to do just about anything that is required. In Cathy's case she was used under the disguise of a prostite to carry important information to various world leaders and other celebrities and prominant world figures. She was in the Whitehouse during the Reagan and Bush (senior) years. She exposes many well known people as peadohilles, muderers and drug pushers.

None of the famous people she has named has ever questioned this book in any way!!!!

Cathy was rescued by a guy call Mark Phillips who co-wrote thier book - Transformation of America.

I cannot recommend this book enough!!! It'll scare you into being not scared at all. Cathy's story illustrates quite clearly how subtle mind contol is carried out on the collective every single day. The media at large plays a massive part in this.

There are a few videos on google also of Cathy and Mark talking.

Mark Phillips: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-6484933213546924004&q=cathy +obrien (57min)

Cathy O'Brien: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6197818854342300350&q=cathy+ obrien (55min)

SOULutions baby, SOULutions Cool
Spread the love as well as the peanut butter
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was skeptical at first with this mind control, but after some extensive reading, i believe it is standard procedure for the security services.

the Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips stories are plain [size=24]horrific[/size].

and good point about the gun control and the dems.

a very well worked plan

these guys are bad, but you have to admire their ingenuity!
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: Mind Control Reply with quote

Light Infantree wrote:
You can be certain whether its a geniune story or not that the actual story will be spun to the benefit of the WMT (World Management Team). The media will squeeze every drop of fear and hatred out of this and feed it back to the viewing/listening public. Thats what they do. Nothing will change untill people begins to see though the mind game going on.

Mind control is very much at the heart of so much going on with the media. However subtle it might be, even innocent but at its roots it very manipulative and in cases such as 9/11 quite sinister.

I can really recommend a book by Cathy O'Brien who worked for the CIA. Her mind had been conditioned form a very early age and her Father, who was a peadophille was, after being threatend with prosctution, forced to hand his daughter over to what became the CIA's mnd control operation 'MK- Ultra'.

With continued fear based mind and physical torture Cathy's mind became fragmented a little like a computer disc. When someone is subjected to particularly horrific events the mind has a self defence mechanism that shuts out memory's such as these. It that same way a mind programmer is able to use 'triggers' to programme an individual to do just about anything that is required. In Cathy's case she was used under the disguise of a prostite to carry important information to various world leaders and other celebrities and prominant world figures. She was in the Whitehouse during the Reagan and Bush (senior) years. She exposes many well known people as peadohilles, muderers and drug pushers.

None of the famous people she has named has ever questioned this book in any way!!!!

Cathy was rescued by a guy call Mark Phillips who co-wrote thier book - Transformation of America.

I cannot recommend this book enough!!! It'll scare you into being not scared at all. Cathy's story illustrates quite clearly how subtle mind contol is carried out on the collective every single day. The media at large plays a massive part in this.

There are a few videos on google also of Cathy and Mark talking.

Mark Phillips: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-6484933213546924004&q=cathy +obrien (57min)

Cathy O'Brien: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6197818854342300350&q=cathy+ obrien (55min)

SOULutions baby, SOULutions Cool
Spread the love as well as the peanut butter

I would be a little bit more cautious about SOME of Cathy O'Briens claims if I were you LI. Don't you think that her story that she performed oral sex on 'Illuminati Witch' (!) Hillary Clinton is just a little far fetched (she obviously needs to spice up Project Monarch a little to shift the hardbacks)?

The CIA seem to be very tolerant of Philips and O'Brien who seem to enjoy the limelight and are probably making quite a lot of money out of their conferences and books.

And like many NWO conspiracists they appear to go out of their way to avoid talkng about 9/11...
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a far simpler explanation to all this - SSRI's, or anti-depressants like Prozak and Zoloft. At least one in twenty people who take these are at risk of becoming violently psychotic as a British study carried out by a Dr Healy showed.

The massive increase in inexplicable murder/suicides coincides with the introduction of SSRI's. Dig deeper and you will find that most of the people who carry out these atrocities were on an SSRI at the time. The drug companies are making billions out of them and there are NOT the safe drugs they were once presumed to be, or at least not for the vulnerable 5%.

They give the depressed person a burst of energy which they then use to carry out bizarre murderous/suicidal impulses that often occur on first going on the drug or on trying to come off it too quickly.

I knew someone who suddenly started displaying very strange, psychotic behaviour and then suddenly stabbed himself to death in the bathroom while his children were downstairs. He was a doctor; I knew him quite well. He was previously a normal person with no suicidal tendencies, although he had been displaying psychotic tendencies in the fewdays before the terrible event. I don't know for sure if he was on SSRI's but his wife ran the practice pharmacy so he certainly had access to them; he had also been under work stress at the time. I certainly suspect SSRI's because the manner of his suicide was particularly bizarre and violent and the stress he was under would not normally have driven someone with such devotion to his wife and family to suicide.

Look behind all these cases of people suddenly murdering their family and then killing themselves and you will nearly always find evidence of SSRI's. It's a total scandal. The drug companies now issue warnings about phasing these drugs in and out more gently but the violent murders and suicides continue so more needs to be done.

I guess the drug companies care too much about their profits, need I add.

You could also say doctors hand out SSRI's for the slightest problem, not just serious depression.

Anyway I just wanted to make the point about SSRI's to bring a bit of reality into the discussion. And hey - isn't this talk about the Amish murders all getting a bit too far away from discussion of 9-11?

Suspecta
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Tragedy in Paradise Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:

And if you are still not convinced by any of the above ?

Not convinced, because I don't jump to conclusions without hard evidence, but I'm open to the possibility that this event was somehow manipulated by the powers that be.

I don't agree that it's off topic so far as 9/11 is concerned, because I think it teaches us something about revenge (which is a product of hatred) and forgiveness (which is a product of love). Revenge was the human emotion which the powers that be exprloited when they used 9/11 to get public backing behind the War on Terror. Forgiveness is what these extraordinary people the Amish are demonstrating to the world by their reaction to this tragedy. The fact that they have vistited the widow of the murderer and that she has asked to attend the funerals of his victims is a demonstration of the power of unconditional love.

It is salutory to learn that people who have the strength to maintain this forgiving attitude, even when so shockingly provoked, are those who have deliberately isolated themselves from the modern world and the power of the modern media.

How can we avoid the corrupting influence of the modern world and find the strength to expose the misinformation which the upper echelons of the capitalist class subject us to?

Noel

"Take heed, dear Friends, to the prompting of love and truth in your hearts." - Quaker Advices and Queries
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right about getting off the subject - a tad to say the least. We are on mind control....least I thought we were....

Cathy's story is one you have to really read and digest (I am asuming that you have not read T of A, Pincher and Suspecta? Not wishing to offend) In the the book she talks about being made to take all kinds of drugs and various medications. As for any money? Well if you think you can make riches from writing a book like this think again. There is really no money in it at all. Some yes, but ask anyone who write books. You have to sell a lot of books and do a lot of talks to make any money to even just get by on. Dan Brown on the other hand may have a different viewpoint on this. Mark Phillips was a very wealthy man before Cathy came along. As a result of him 'defecting' he lost everything, all his accounts were cleaned out.

Would you consider going public with a story like that just to make cash? - you'd get laughed at, as I'm certain most do/would laugh until they understand the context of all of this. It is so very easy to brush aside or find reason to disbelieve. Never mind the CIA leaving them alone why have none of those named in her book ever challenge her story and cleared their names? We have been given a window into a world completley alien to most of us.

I will bring back the focus to 9/11 at this point.

Going back to my point it is very easy to brush Cath's Story aside. Its well worth reading if only to put on the back burner because if it is true (which I believe to be the case) it gonna make all whole lot of other stuff much easier to compehend and accept when the like of the real events of 911 are exposed. Some people out there in la la land have got to deal with some pretty heavy * when then are hit with the fact that they have been lied to in some cases from birth.

Who do you believe more, the media or and individual own account - The Horses Mouth?

Information never hurt anyone. It is what we do with it that matters
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suspecta wrote:
There's a far simpler explanation to all this - SSRI's, or anti-depressants like Prozak and Zoloft. At least one in twenty people who take these are at risk of becoming violently psychotic as a British study carried out by a Dr Healy showed.

The massive increase in inexplicable murder/suicides coincides with the introduction of SSRI's. Dig deeper and you will find that most of the people who carry out these atrocities were on an SSRI at the time. The drug companies are making billions out of them and there are NOT the safe drugs they were once presumed to be, or at least not for the vulnerable 5%.

They give the depressed person a burst of energy which they then use to carry out bizarre murderous/suicidal impulses that often occur on first going on the drug or on trying to come off it too quickly.

I knew someone who suddenly started displaying very strange, psychotic behaviour and then suddenly stabbed himself to death in the bathroom while his children were downstairs. He was a doctor; I knew him quite well. He was previously a normal person with no suicidal tendencies, although he had been displaying psychotic tendencies in the fewdays before the terrible event. I don't know for sure if he was on SSRI's but his wife ran the practice pharmacy so he certainly had access to them; he had also been under work stress at the time. I certainly suspect SSRI's because the manner of his suicide was particularly bizarre and violent and the stress he was under would not normally have driven someone with such devotion to his wife and family to suicide.

Look behind all these cases of people suddenly murdering their family and then killing themselves and you will nearly always find evidence of SSRI's. It's a total scandal. The drug companies now issue warnings about phasing these drugs in and out more gently but the violent murders and suicides continue so more needs to be done.

I guess the drug companies care too much about their profits, need I add.

You could also say doctors hand out SSRI's for the slightest problem, not just serious depression.

Anyway I just wanted to make the point about SSRI's to bring a bit of reality into the discussion. And hey - isn't this talk about the Amish murders all getting a bit too far away from discussion of 9-11?
Suspecta

At first sight you present a very convincing argument, Suspecta. At first sight: closer inspection will show it to be an impressive monument to truth erected on quicksand.

Before I set about demolishing your edifice; a quick word about your 'simpler explanation' and your dose of 'reality.' Remember that the 'simpler explanation' for 9-11 for a long time was that Al Qaeda did it and that the 'War on Terror' was a global 'reality' until people began to suspect that the world was a darker and more complex place than they originally thought. You have an alternative hypothesis on the Amish killings, Suspecta, not a more rational explanation.

Your 'simpler explanation' overlooks the following:

1) So far none of Charles Roberts' family or associates have stated that he showed recently any signs of stress or depression and no one has provided evidence thus far that he was, or had recently been, on anti depressants. Surely his wife or doctor would have made by now such pleas of mitigation?

2) The Amish massacre was not the result of an impulsive act as you imply but was planned methodically - from the purchase of the materials and the carefully laid suicide notes through to the meticulous preparations for a siege. One could say the whole enterprise was carried out with sociopathic detachment (no doubt some authority will soon claim that Roberts was an undiagnosed psychopath).

3) Roberts' final testament that he had molested infant relatives 20 years ago and was scared of abusing again and that he was still 'angry with God' for the loss of his newborn nine years (and three sprogs) on, shocked everyone who knew him. If I took this statement at face value I could understand how, weighed down with guilt and grief, he might have taken his own life. But why would Roberts load himself up with even more guilt and grief by slaughtering innocents? It just doesn't add up.

4) School killings are a modern phenomeno. Somewhat paradoxically, up until last week it seemed that campus massacres had gone out of fashion. Then, on the eve of Congressional elections, there are three in a week. Obviously Prozac is the 'in thing' again.

5) There are disturbing parallels between Robert's rationale for his actions and Mark Chapman's for the murder of John Lennon. The latter also improbably conflated an old trauma (the theft of a wallet) with a new one (discovering that his idol John Lennon was a 'phoney' after reading 'Catcher In The Rye') by way of explantion. And we know for certain that Chapman underwent intensive psychiatirc treatment in Hawaii and that SSRI's weren't around at that time.

Finally, I posted about the Amish massacre because I believe it be a CIA 'black op.' Most here accept that 9-11 was also a 'black op' that cannot be seen in isolation from other covert operations. If one accepts my explanation of recent events in Lancaster County PA one would have to accept a link to 9-111 also.
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why has this thread been allowed to continue?

At best speculation with no credible link to Sept 11.

If the examination of history in regard to those with clear links to Sept 11 and who may have stood to benefit from it more than most is forbidden it seems odd that this baseless - as yet in this particular event - speculation is allowed to continue.
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Light Infantree wrote:
You are right about getting off the subject - a tad to say the least. We are on mind control....least I thought we were....

Cathy's story is one you have to really read and digest (I am asuming that you have not read T of A, Pincher and Suspecta? Not wishing to offend) In the the book she talks about being made to take all kinds of drugs and various medications. As for any money? Well if you think you can make riches from writing a book like this think again. There is really no money in it at all. Some yes, but ask anyone who write books. You have to sell a lot of books and do a lot of talks to make any money to even just get by on. Dan Brown on the other hand may have a different viewpoint on this. Mark Phillips was a very wealthy man before Cathy came along. As a result of him 'defecting' he lost everything, all his accounts were cleaned out.

Would you consider going public with a story like that just to make cash? - you'd get laughed at, as I'm certain most do/would laugh until they understand the context of all of this. It is so very easy to brush aside or find reason to disbelieve. Never mind the CIA leaving them alone why have none of those named in her book ever challenge her story and cleared their names? We have been given a window into a world completley alien to most of us.

I will bring back the focus to 9/11 at this point.

Going back to my point it is very easy to brush Cath's Story aside. Its well worth reading if only to put on the back burner because if it is true (which I believe to be the case) it gonna make all whole lot of other stuff much easier to compehend and accept when the like of the real events of 911 are exposed. Some people out there in la la land have got to deal with some pretty heavy * when then are hit with the fact that they have been lied to in some cases from birth.

Who do you believe more, the media or and individual own account - The Horses Mouth?

Information never hurt anyone. It is what we do with it that matters

Touche mon ami - I have not read any of O'Briens' and Phillips' tomes. However, I have read enough excerpts on the web and seen three full length Google presentations to form an outline opinion on their accounts.

Phillips is the more sophisticated of the two but his rambling presentational style hardly helps his credibility (just as well that we don't have to rely on his word that MK Ultra existed). By his own admission he was only a mid level operative in a front company who didn't even know he was working for the 'real' CIA. My eyebrows were elevated by his claim that KGB agents co-operated with US intelligence on remote viewing (was that because they knew it was a crock of brown stuff?).

Cathy O'Brien by comparison is a confused, New Age ignoramus (her Granada address was littered with malapropisms - 'fruitation' is a classic). She rails against superstition yet, without any sense of irony, enlists 'God' in her personal crusade at every turn.

She makes an absurd claim that Pierre Trudeau was a Jesuit (at the time he was PM of Canada) and that the 'Order of the Rose' was a Jesuit secret society (I think she has in mind the 'Order of the Rose Cross' or 'Rosicrucians' as they are more commonly known, the occult, masonic style society which some suggest mimics Jesuit secrecy and discipline).

For someone who claims eidetic memory (as a result of profound abuse) she forgets all too easily some crucial parts of her own story. For example, in the Granada video, she berates the judge who invokes the NSA for not disclosing details of her daughter's case in open court. In the Santa Clara video she lauds him for this discretion!

It is interesting to note that most of her hi-jinks occurred principally in the company of American, Canadian and Mexican leaders who, coincidentally, only happened to be the collective leadership of NAFTA (which O'Brien sees as virtually a synonym for the New World Order), an organization perceived by some liberals and most protectionists (wrongly as it turned out) to be the greatest threat to the US blue collar class since the Great Depression.

It is even more interesting though, that O'Brien's claims came at exactly the same time as scores of others in the United States. But I don't mean her claims about mind control. I mean her claims about the sexual abuse she suffered.

Older posters may remember the controversy about suppressed memories of abuse 'revealed' under hypnosis in the early 1990's. It led to the creation of a brand new mental disorder 'False Memory Syndrome.' So much of Cathy's sorry tale could simply be put down to a New Age (rather than a CIA) mind f*ck gone wrong.

Even if we discount this possibility, how much corroborating evidence is there for all her woes? And where are the sceptics? There must be dissenters - even from the most probable histories. So, the jury must remain out in my mind.

If I gave her the benefit of my doubt she could, I suppose, have been a 'vice girl' who serviced one or two bigwigs, did a few lines of coke who got in too deep. But intelligence branch officer acting as go-between with heads of state? Pull the other one (there are plenty of Ivy League grandees, mandarins and spooks to perform that function)!

Sexual abuse victims may or may not be compensated with heightened visual acuity and eidetic memories. But one thing we are more sure of - many of them are compulsive liars and serial fantasists.

So poor Cathy, abused or not, is damned either way!
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest revelation in The Evening Standard on the Amish massacre makes interesting reading (but you'll have to look hard to find it).

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23369768-details/Killer%27s +wife+is+invited+guest+at+first+Amish+funeral/article.do

Not only is my hunch about a conspiracy looking increasingly correct but my theory about false memory implantation was spot on...
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two more mass shootings reported today in the USA.

One in Philadelphia and another in Salt Lake City.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200702/s1846916.htm

1 day and 19 weeks after the Amish massacre.

Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Virginia Tech shootings are unlikely to have been a false flag operation (the culprit, after all, was South Korean) and more likely to be the result of some kind of CIA MK Ultra derivative programme.

The purpose of these shootings is to whip up liberals into a gun control froth and thus provoke a 'redneck reaction' (ie Republican vote) at the polls. A spree killing is usually the starters pistol (literally and figuratively) to signal that the primaries are under way.

It is too early to say yet whether there are even darker motives behind the dark events at Virginia Tech (though already there are some very odd aspects to the gunman's MO) because not all spree killings are inspired by dark forces.

The key thing to look out for in the media over the next few days is whether the killer received any form of 'counselling' 'psycho therapy' or was ever a patient in a mental institution
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:
The key thing to look out for in the media over the next few days is whether the killer received any form of 'counselling' 'psycho therapy' or was ever a patient in a mental institution

I heard on 5 live today that he was an English student whose work had been so disturbing he did indeed get counselling...

Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rodin. Counselling + loner + rambling suicide note... Fits the pattern. Except the South Korean bit. Spree killers are normally Caucasian males. However...

Anyone notice there's been a departure from the 'norm' in recent years when it comes to spree killings? We've had a Native American on a reservation, Blacks in the Beltway, a spree in Amish territory and now an 'alien' Asian. What type of message are the spooks trying to send out?

Looks like the ol' KKK paranoia to me: sh*t all those n*ggers, k*kes and papists have got the guns, we've got to protect ourselves!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: