FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just want to say Hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agent orange
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Just want to say Hello Reply with quote

Hi everybody just a quick post to say hello to you all.
the name is Adam and would like to say its great to find a UK based 911 truth forum / website and i look forward to talking with you all.
From day one i have felt there was something not right with the official story and for the last year or so i have tried to research the subject to the best of my abilities.
This need to research was initially triggered after watching loose change for the first time (the first version) it just left me asking questions and wanting answers. Answers that as yet have failed to be provided.
i have posted on a few other forums debating the 911 subject and like many have put up with all the usual insults and been called a tinfoil hat wearer etc. etc. . just because i dare ask questions. But hey you learn to ignore that after a while Rolling Eyes Wink
So here i am looking forward to debating these questions with like minded folks. see you all on the forum Smile

ps. i found this site via a link in someone's post in another forum. i think it was on digg.com or maybe digital spy.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Adam

Good to see you on the forum. Whereabouts are you based? We have groups around the country, and it would be good to have the chance for a meet up.

Regards

Annie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: