FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello guys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WyldeChylde
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Hello guys Reply with quote

I've already posted here once, but haven't really introduced myself!

My name's Liam, I'm a student at Cardiff uni. I've been following the truth movement for a year or so now, but it's only in recent months that I've realised just how much momentum it's collecting. I find it appalling that people are not aware of the scepticism surrounding this!

I've bought books by Barrie Zwicker and David Griffin and found a wealth of new info, which just makes the whole cherade even more undeniable!!

Of course, I've been segragated to the loony bin by my mates and no matter what facts i throw at them, they just won't swallow it!!
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Welcome... Reply with quote

Hi WyldeChylde, well done for climbing out of the matrix, comes as quite a shock, doesn't it!!

Anyway, welcome to the insulting world of being labelled a "conspiracy theorist". So angry have I become with the lies we are all being fed, that trying to insult me with being a "conspiracy theorist" only makes me more determined to talk about 911.

And a great google film to watch is here, lasts around 18 minutes.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-649993991751648213&hl=en
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the 'party' WyldeChylde', its sadly not much fun banging against brickwalls but at least its the correct choice if there is any doubt in the official story. One day we will be the majority and the timid will jump ship to save themselves.

Spiv, thanks for the film its sweet. It appears to be by the same guy as these classics: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=2928756561478705121&q=

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-9060305020185604305&q=
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-6273040372284493683&q=

WyldeChylde
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers guys.

I swear, the amount of nights spent watchin endless documentaries has probably done more harm to my sleepin patterns than good:P But it's all been worth it I must say!! It all kinda feels like an awakening, which is comforting.

How can I do something to help get this all out in the open? I've mentioned it to people, but they either just laugh, or say 'I'm not thinking about it'. Which is extremely bloody frustrating!
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What to do?

I'd say, do your research so when you talk about the subject you are on solid ground. I have read countless articles, books, news items, reports, public archives, websites and blogs. . . and seen as many videos as possible, long and short.

Eventually it all comes together.

When I speak to people, some are accepting and hungry for information. . . which is fine Smile, some are totally negative. . . which is again fine because I just leave them to it and not waste my energy. And some are in between and you are best to drip feed them snippits to make them start to think for themselves.

Everybody new to this will be in some kind of shock, going from fluffly ignorance to the realisation of 9/11 is a big big thing for most. . . and then of course thatr once accepted you then will have to re-evaluate ALL other major events in this world past and present.

But welcome. You are not alone and every day there are more and more like you.

Wink
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and hand out DVD's!

Put up posters.

Buy and leave out 'deception' dollars.

Comment on forums and blogs.

Put bloody great signs on road bridges.

Write to your mp.

Join local campaign's.

Very Happy
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Keep plugging away... Reply with quote

Poacher states:
Poacher wrote:
When I speak to people, some are accepting and hungry for information. . . which is fine Smile, some are totally negative. . . which is again fine because I just leave them to it and not waste my energy. And some are in between and you are best to drip feed them snippits to make them start to think for themselves.

I agree, and what is more, am not fussed. Was at an accountancy conference a month ago, and we had a black tie dinner in the evening, and so I took the opportunity to raise a discussion on our table of 911 (not difficult amongst we accountants as the 'Money Laundering' regulations were imposed upon us using 911 and the so called "war on terror" as an excuse, so we are all pretty p*ssed off. Check out these draconian regulations if you wish, and watch what you say to any financial professional, they are all press-ganged secret policemen). Anyway, some had 'heard of something about this before', so were further intrigued, and some had never thought about or questioned it before, so were a mixture of disturbed, in denial and assumed I had left for the planet insane.

But what was most rewarding for me were the ones who had heard rumours of this before, and with those one could have a real good discussion, right in front of the sceptics as well, which was a bonus. You could see the minds churning as they slowly awakened. Confused

People are gradually awakening, especially the thinking ones.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, WC. Salute

Stay strong.

Stay positive.

And enjoy the ride. Mr. Green

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard ship WyldeChylde, imho the advice provided by Poacher is spot on!

EVERYONES GOTTA LEARN SOMETIME

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8372366181300641663

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How can I do something to help get this all out in the open? I've mentioned it to people, but they either just laugh, or say 'I'm not thinking about it'. Which is extremely bloody frustrating!

Check out the 21 pages of campaigning archived here on>Forum>Public Forum>Campaigning or click on this link now:-

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewforum.php?f=18

Check out Andrew Johnson's sticky thread "Campaign materials " in the above section:-:-

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=2412

Theres also our events section on here:-

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewforum.php?f=5

Check out our official UK 911 website and the following section:-

http://www.911truthcampaign.net/action/getinvolved.html

Join one of the existing 911 Truth groups:-

http://www.911truthcampaign.net/about/localgroups.html

or if there is not one near you contact our Hon Sec, Annie Machon here and set up your own group:-

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com

Last edited by Pikey on Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome

As my Tai Chi teacher once said...

Bend and be straight

Once you have entered the portal that is 911 truth there is no going back and do you know what - its the best feeling there is... well, ok eating pizza comes close....oh and freshly baked cheese scones has got to be up there, not too mention freefall parachuting but that said 'truthing' is a pretty good feeling by any standard. So pick your flag of truth and wave it in the face of everyone you can. i passed the point of caring about what my freinds think about me ages ago. The collective has asked for this and boy oh boy are we going to deliver.

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WC,

One thing that most people understand instinctively now is that government is subject to massive influence from 'business'. It does not take much to convince them that western governments are controlled by the banking/corporate oligarchy. What they don't understand is how.

These powers fund the think-tanks that feed policy to our governments. Politicians, essentially, vie with each other for the privelege of selling these bankers policies to ourselves, the masses. Everyone knows that we have three main parties in this country are virtually indistinguishable. Once people understand exactly why this is they might try and do something about it.

Try and get a DVD copy of 'The Moneymasters'. This is the most brilliant exposition of the history of banking control of government that is out there IMO. If you want a copy pm (private message) me and I will post you one (plus a DVD of 9/11 Mysteries, if you don't have it). If your mates have the intellectual curiosity to watch 'The Moneymasters' they will have the greatest learning experience of their lives. They are then quite likely to take an interest in seeing the 9/11 film. If they do be sure that they will no longer mock 9/11 truth......they might even realise that they need to do something about their own futures and join the campaign.
agent orange
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:

Try and get a DVD copy of 'The Moneymasters'. This is the most brilliant exposition of the history of banking control of government that is out there IMO.

I Managed to find and download a copy of the Moneymasters and sat and watched it last night. At three and a half hours long you need to be ready for a long evening but it was worth the effort. And as you say it was brilliant.
It left me with a totally different perspective on the way the world ticks and to be honest was quite scary. This sort of thing should be taught at school and maybe it is now (though i doubt it) but it wasn't in my day..but that was a long time ago. Wink
if you can get hold of it and you have a spare few hours i really would recommend anybody to watch it.

Thanks for recommending it kbo234
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent orange wrote:
....This sort of thing should be taught at school and maybe it is now (though i doubt it) but it wasn't in my day..but that was a long time ago........

Glad you appreciated it. Yes, it is an absolutely stunning piece of work.

After I watched it I was actually angry that I hadn't been informed about this stuff at school. My life would have been very different.

.....but that's the whole point....NO ONE was told about these things and they STILL AREN"T. The dominant and most basic fact of of our political reality and we are not even aware of it.

I have been working as a supply teacher recently. While covering 6th form general studies/citizenship I showed a couple of classes the DVD of the Moneymasters. They were riveted. They are very aware that they live in a culture whose predominant characteristic is debt. They were very grateful to be given some insight into the history of how this culture developed ...and to be made aware that it doesn't have to be like this!

One thing though....understand that this material is definitely NOT on any school curriculum or syllabus....which is, in truth, a scandal.....but indicative of the controlled society we inhabit.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Money Masters:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8753934454816686947&q=money +masters

'Tis a classic of its kind

Welcome WyldeChylde (and anyone else)

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
I have been working as a supply teacher recently. While covering 6th form general studies/citizenship I showed a couple of classes the DVD of the Moneymasters. They were riveted. They are very aware that they live in a culture whose predominant characteristic is debt. They were very grateful to be given some insight into the history of how this culture developed ...and to be made aware that it doesn't have to be like this!

One thing though....understand that this material is definitely NOT on any school curriculum or syllabus....which is, in truth, a scandal.....but indicative of the controlled society we inhabit.

Spread the word! The young must know. MM is a great work. Bill Still musta been getting hell for it - he was quite circumspect talking about it on iamthewitness just the other week.

I spent a couple of years teaching music technology. My students were informed about debt money too! Not on the curriculum, but, as you say, it gets their attention.... (don't ask how I wove it into sound engineering...)

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:

EVERYONES GOTTA LEARN SOMETIME[/color]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8372366181300641663

excellent video great music

On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
excellent video great music

Agreed.

The soundtrack is called Passion, Peter Gabriel's remarkable musical collage for Scorsese's 'The Last Temptation of Christ', 1990 Grammy Award winner.

Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: Hello guys Reply with quote

WyldeChylde wrote:
I've already posted here once, but haven't really introduced myself!

My name's Liam, I'm a student at Cardiff uni. I've been following the truth movement for a year or so now, but it's only in recent months that I've realised just how much momentum it's collecting. I find it appalling that people are not aware of the scepticism surrounding this!

I've bought books by Barrie Zwicker and David Griffin and found a wealth of new info, which just makes the whole cherade even more undeniable!!

Of course, I've been segragated to the loony bin by my mates and no matter what facts i throw at them, they just won't swallow it!!

Always try to debate in a calm and controlled manner, never ever get angry as this gives the uninformed more ammo to label you crazy, and reinforce their herd mentality.

Perhaps you could hold an open debate in Cardiff uni? is there a debating union there or something similar? if so prepare your case, and present it confidently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: