FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stick your forum and it's bogus truthseeking masquerades!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Stick your forum and it's bogus truthseeking masquerades! Reply with quote

When the next false flag operation takes place and more innocents die and another war kills even more poor innocents abroad I will be pointing my finger at all of you.

This forum is redundant:

If anyone feels they want to e-mail me, feel free to at: apastgonemad@hotmail.co.uk

In the meantime good luck with whatever it is you are attempting to do with this plastic toy drama you describe as a 'movement'.

TC

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, time to get those sweep tickets out again...

Funny, though, I'm getting a guilty feeling that because I would not accept the SciFi scenario which thought criminal espoused I will have the blood of countless innocent victims on my hands.

Did anybody this side of the Critics Corner moat actually deny that 9/11 was a false flag operation?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong,
You don't understand, scientific studies by Judy Woods have shown that if everyone on this forum had typed "You are right thought criminal" at the exact same time, this would (in a "butterfly causes a rainstorm" way) have caused the instant heart attack of all holographic evil doers world wide, and also disabled all space bound laser beams.

It's all there - SCIENTIFIC FACT!

Make no mistke- blood is on our hands.

Peace and Truth
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Thermate prophosies!

I'm actually going to bet on less than 24 hours this time. He's been nearly foaming at the mouth the last few days so I dunno. Wishfull thinking perhaps Very Happy.[/url]

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
I'm actually going to bet on less than 24 hours this time. He's been nearly foaming at the mouth the last few days so I dunno. Wishfull thinking perhaps. Very Happy

You are clearly this week's winner.
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Stick your forum and it's bogus truthseeking masquerades Reply with quote

I appreciate your presence here, thoughtcriminal...although I'm brand new to the forum.

I think the others are just having a good-natured laugh at your earnest devotion to what you believe is the truth.

I can only speak for myself, but if I had not seen your "CNN Fake Footage" video... I would not have been able to post the analysis.

So you've been an asset to me... please stay around for awhile... I truly am interested in ascertaining the truth... and I am possessed of something in the way of analytical skills.

You spoke of "false flags'...well, I'm preparing a DAMNING presentation on the USS Liberty murder of 34 US Sailors on June 8 , 1967....

You leave this forum now, old chum.... and you'll miss seeing an article that you can hyperlink ANYBODY to which, in and of itself, will annihilate the "mistaken identity" thesis.

Maybe I might make it acroos the pond someday... I understand you folks serve your beer a little bit too warm for us Yanks' taste... but I may share a bottle of beer with you some day.

So please... stick around... I enjoy your company!...and I may need your help.

You've been at this a lot longer than me and can probably hyperlink me to other good anomalies which would serve as an indice of deception by our governments.

You leave now, and we may never know

thought criminal wrote:
When the next false flag operation takes place and more innocents die and another war kills even more poor innocents abroad I will be pointing my finger at all of you.

This forum is redundant:

If anyone feels they want to e-mail me, feel free to at: apastgonemad@hotmail.co.uk

In the meantime good luck with whatever it is you are attempting to do with this plastic toy drama you describe as a 'movement'.

TC
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Stick your forum and it's bogus truthseeking masquerades Reply with quote

I may have to forward the exchange below for consideration to the All Time Classic Internet Sock Puppet Archive.

Of course, I'd need a seconder for that.

david carmichael wrote:
I appreciate your presence here, thoughtcriminal...although I'm brand new to the forum.

I think the others are just having a good-natured laugh at your earnest devotion to what you believe is the truth.

I can only speak for myself, but if I had not seen your "CNN Fake Footage" video... I would not have been able to post the analysis.

So you've been an asset to me... please stay around for awhile... I truly am interested in ascertaining the truth... and I am possessed of something in the way of analytical skills.

You spoke of "false flags'...well, I'm preparing a DAMNING presentation on the USS Liberty murder of 34 US Sailors on June 8 , 1967....

You leave this forum now, old chum.... and you'll miss seeing an article that you can hyperlink ANYBODY to which, in and of itself, will annihilate the "mistaken identity" thesis.

Maybe I might make it acroos the pond someday... I understand you folks serve your beer a little bit too warm for us Yanks' taste... but I may share a bottle of beer with you some day.

So please... stick around... I enjoy your company!...and I may need your help.

You've been at this a lot longer than me and can probably hyperlink me to other good anomalies which would serve as an indice of deception by our governments.

You leave now, and we may never know

thought criminal wrote:

This forum is redundant:

TC

It's them or us.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoho, seconded.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: