FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brzezinski talks false flag ops

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Brzezinski talks false flag ops Reply with quote

In the Daily Mail today (my mother's copy I hasten to add!!) Brzezinski suggested that undercover forces are behind acts of terorrism in Iran. He is quoted as follows:

"It's not an idle question. I've seen allegations to that effect, and I do know people are getting killed by acts of terrorism. If it's not us, then who else could it be?"

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_artic le_id=449905&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

Hi Annie, I went to try and find the story on the Mail website, but instead I came across this so I had to add my comment on the 'false-flag' involvement of the FSB which Litvinenko was quite likely exposing and hence his demise. I also stated that it is highly unlikely that Putin will allow a extradition or fair trial of those whom the UK accuse, for the very reason of 'false-flag' involvement.

I know this issue is something you have been researching... we wiill see if the Mail has the 'bottle Confused ' to publish my comment?

Regards,

Brian.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Brian

Once again the MSM fails to report exactly what Litvinenko blew the whistle on - a classic case of false flag terrorism. Instead he's just a "critic of the regime". Sigh.

The piece I reported doesn't appear to be on the website. It was just a short news in brief piece, which I tore out and copied.

Regards

Annie

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
Hi Brian

Once again the MSM fails to report exactly what Litvinenko blew the whistle on - a classic case of false flag terrorism. Instead he's just a "critic of the regime". Sigh.

The piece I reported doesn't appear to be on the website. It was just a short news in brief piece, which I tore out and copied.

Regards

Annie

Iran or Iraq? Could you scan the item and upload it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: