FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mon16Apr - LONDON - film premiere 9-11:Case Closed

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Mon16Apr - LONDON - film premiere 9-11:Case Closed Reply with quote

Just bumping this onto the front page!

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8004

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Flyer for 16 April Reply with quote

Here's a no-frills/no-graphics flyer in Word.

FilmFlyer.doc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  FilmFlyer.doc
 Filesize:  30 KB
 Downloaded:  162 Time(s)

Stormski
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, straight to the point, easy to read, flyer Smile

just one thing.... your missing a "w" on the web address at the bottom of it!

Cya!

- Ex webmaster: www.9-11.co.uk
- Site was repeatedly attacked/taken offline.
- More info found here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20050307105435/http://www.9-11.co.uk/
MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Flyer Reply with quote

Thanks Stormski.

The list of visitors/attackers for your site must be like a roll-call of perp bases - important info.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is 'Case Closed' really going to be shown at the Indian YMCA 7pm tomorrow? no more let downs? will it be on youtube?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was nearly ready for last month and still isn't ready tomorrow, we should descend on Bristol with pitch forks and burning torches.

Kidding.

I'm certain it is ready. Can we get confirmation on that David, Adrian or Annie?

Peace and Truth
B
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it's ready - it and David are on their way. Bums on seats everyone!
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen the script and it should be a good film - all facts triple checked. There may be some hacks there too, so please make sure the event is well attended!

Regards

Annie

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As i said before i dont wish to condemn Shaylor after all he does stick his neck on the line and is very brave but today was the first time i heard him lecture live,
i must admit i was extremely shocked, embarrased and dissappointed.
What on earth does HEMP, lack of vitamins, grow your own vegetables, vapour trails, MAYAN calender, AIDS vaccines, etc have to do with 911 or 7/7?
You were all listening.
Are we the 911 and 7/7 Truth Movemnet or are we a gardening club?

And despite all my previous posts you all know i call a spade a spade i was disturbed by the extreme concentration on the J word and the Z word.
Several people walked out.
I think the movement is shooting itself in the foot if we carry on like this. I am a new member so i am an impartial outsider looking in.
But i do not want to talk about HEMP, lack of vitamins, grow your own vegetables, vapour trails, MAYAN calender, AIDS vaccines, Jews or any other topics not directly to do with 911 and 7/7.

I was ready to walk out too and i sincerely hope the video does noy go out on the net. If it does please pixel me out!!

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 asked:
Quote:
What on earth does HEMP, lack of vitamins, grow your own vegetables, vapour trails, MAYAN calender, AIDS vaccines, etc have to do with 911 or 7/7?

Apparently, Stelios, you're not yet ready to explore the bigger picture!

The Watcher
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing, why do I have to post in two threads concerning the SAME SUBJECT? Can not a Mod Close this and let the discussion continue as it is over on the main thread?

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=65588#65588
Quote:

I also decided to go out and do "damage control" like Stephan.

I had to clarify to people that there is no 'officiality' in the Truth Movement. There is no overall spokesperson and so forth. There are various people.

I pointed them to "911 Press For Truth" as I was wearing their T-Shirt, and said you have the families and victim groups, much led by the Family Steering Committee (before and through the 911 Commission's time), who have their spokespersons.
You have PilotsFor911Truth, who have their spokespersons.

However, even the Jewish man, who respectfully stood and spoke about how Zionism can be seen as an offensive word for some Jews. It certainly was too painful for the lone 15yr old young lad, who was here on his own. He was Jewish. How he must have felt, that he was like the only Jew in the room, full of people who probably look at him and think of Palestine is all your fault.

I and you do not know what went through that poor boys head and heart. However, its a sensitivity that could have easily been addressed by an apology, we did not mean to offend anyone and we are sorry to offend anyone.

That was partly done by Shayler's distinction which he made asap, as the boy was walking out, between Zionism and Judaism. However, I feel that some people felt that he and others could have been more humble and sensitive, by at least apologising.

However, you still have to keep in mind. That you can not be held responsible for everyone that is offended. For instance, I am in a room full of racists and I start talking about people of races other than themselves. Would that be insensitive and offensive of me to do so?

Plus, Shayler would not stand down, or at least clarify his simile of Nazism and Zionsim, this means that anyone could concoct any meaning for what he actually meant and what he did not mean. It could have helped if people looked at many Jewish sites, such as http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
and http://www.jfjfp.org/ (Jews For Justice For Palestinians).

You can find many places where Jewish people themselves are appalled by the Israeli State and compare it to Nazi Rule.

I would also enquire as to how www.mujca.com (Muslim, Jewish, Christian Alliance; for 9/11 Truth) deal with such issues.

However, getting BACK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND... I do feel, that the screening of the film and all efforts made before it were tremendous. What I mean by this, is the effort to get the film made, the efforts to get people to the event and so forth.

Sometimes I feel that it would have been fantastic, if Shayler perhaps just stopped there and had a Q&A. However, if there were no Jewish people, or if there were Jewish people in the room but they were not offended, do you think we would have had what we did have?
Can we hold Shayler solely responsible for that young boy being there and him walking out? He did make a strong distinction between Judaism and Zionism. What more can you ask of him?

However, at the same time... somethings I believe and others have already said is this. We should have not advertised this as a 9/11 Truth Evening, instead it should have been "An Evening with David Shayler". This is early damage control. Perhaps this should be done for all future events. Indeed we have steep learning curves, some may feel not steep enough.

On a good point, during my 'damage controlling' outside, I did manage to talk with that Jewish man who spoke up also after others had pointed out about the boy leaving upset. He did have a smile on his face, he was smart enough to know that the movement is a great deal more than just David Shayler and he did enquire to know when the next event it to be. So it seems, most people will be coming and perhaps telling others about the next two coming events.

So in conclusion, we did get what we wanted. People hooked and willing to come back for more. Plus, we have learned how to do "pre-damage control", but not saying its a 9/11 Truth Evening, but saying its an evening with 'so and so', thus any damage caused is restricted some what to the said party.

Bravo Chaps... oh and one last thing. Learn to not raise your voices, not quicken your speech, learn to listen and be patient.

Peace Be Upon Us All
Amen
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=65588#65588
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: