FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slow motion replays on television

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Slow motion replays on television Reply with quote

I have yet to see any slow motion replays of the plane crashes on tv.

Does anyone know why?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok since wild speculation seems to be the order of the day- here's some of my own:

Over the past week we have seen a sudden tidal wave of no-planers join as new members of the forum.

Some are acting as "straight men" (see above) setting up TC et all for the punchlines. Some are going for faux scientific "exhibit one" style lengthy presentations based around a slight camera angle change. Some of them to weep bitter tears at how much TC had taught them in the short time they were here and begging him to stay, after he had lost his temper and said he was leaving. Most of them are American.

ALL started appear when TC came under fire.

Here is my "wild eyed" conspiracy theory:

Thought Criminal has appealed to the members of a no-plane trickery forum to come and support him against the "shills" at nineeleven.co.uk and they have flooded into the place to back him up.

This is a big stage.

I'll accept it if mods delete this - it is unsubstantiated. I just wanted to say it.

Peace and Truth
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Ok since wild speculation seems to be the order of the day- here's some of my own:

Over the past week we have seen a sudden tidal wave of no-planers join as new members of the forum.

Some are acting as "straight men" (see above) setting up TC et all for the punchlines. Some are going for faux scientific "exhibit one" style lengthy presentations based around a slight camera angle change. Some of them to weep bitter tears at how much TC had taught them in the short time they were here and begging him to stay, after he had lost his temper and said he was leaving. Most of them are American.

Thought Criminal has appealed to the members of a no-plane trickery forum to come and support him against the "shills" at nineeleven.co.uk and they have flooded into the place to back him up.

This is a big stage.

I'll accept it if mods delete this - it is unsubstantiated. I just wanted to say it.

Paranoia..der der...paranoia...der...der. Starting to get out of your depth, Stefan? You could always try to redeem yourself by giving some thoughts as to why the FBI took Evan Fairbank's footage and then gave him a copy instead of the original.

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When are you planning your epoch making thread -

How it is possible explosives within the towers caused the damage we saw to the outsides of the towers

- ? -

I'm sure the journal for 9/11 studies' palms are sweaty with anticipation...

Peace and Truth
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
When are you planning your epoch making thread -

How it is possible explosives within the towers caused the damage we saw to the outsides of the towers

- ? -

I'm sure the journal for 9/11 studies' palms are sweaty with anticipation...

Stefano, the above was your idea.

S**t, this Stefano guy doesn't know if his thoughts are his own or somebody elses.

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you accept there is no conceivable way anything but a plane could have caused the damage we witnessed?

Peace and Truth
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not wrong there, Stefan!
Stefan wrote:

This is a big stage.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: