FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jewish Racist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Jewish Racist Reply with quote

Link

iin case you have not seen this

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are Jewish, Scottish, Turkish, Greek etc racists. Every nation has its share of racists. While the above video is disgusting, it is not representative of how most Jews behave I think. I hope, anyway!

I wondered at the time if this was not a false flag outburst designed to support 'hate' crime laws - a favourite weapon of the thought police, but nothing seems to have come of it.

BTW I have been accused of being racist just because I refuse to be 'political'. (ie 'watch what I say').

I am truthist.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There are Jewish, Scottish, Turkish, Greek etc racists. Every nation has its share of racists. While the above video is disgusting, it is not representative of how most Jews behave I think. I hope, anyway!

Why choose these 4 peoples? Why specify the Jewish, Scottish, Turkish and Greek? I will tell you why!!!

And Rodin, you make the very same bl00dy ignorant mistake of steriotyping peoples... When you say
Quote:
Jewish, Scottish, Turkish, Greek etc racists
... it is because in your psychological thought, these are the people who you are racist against... I know your thoughts on Scottish people and Jews... If anyone is in doubt, have a look at Rodins previous posts. Confused

I don't know what your issue is with the Turks and Greeks? But I do Know that you are an English Racist? You Voting BNP per chance?

Wink
cynic
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
But I do Know that you are an English Racist? You Voting BNP per chance?

Pot calling the kettle black? Stereotyping, tsk tsk. BNP racist? they are nothing compared to the national front..

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Quote:

Why choose these 4 peoples? Why specify the Jewish, Scottish, Turkish and Greek? I will tell you why!!!

And Rodin, you make the very same bl00dy ignorant mistake of steriotyping peoples... When you say
Quote:
Jewish, Scottish, Turkish, Greek etc racists
... it is because in your psychological thought, these are the people who you are racist against... I know your thoughts on Scottish people and Jews... If anyone is in doubt, have a look at Rodins previous posts. Confused

I don't know what your issue is with the Turks and Greeks? But I do Know that you are an English Racist? You Voting BNP per chance?

Wink

I am a Scot with a love of Greece and Turkey. I was saying no one race is immune. I do nothing but criticise all political parties because none are in our interests.

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh boy... people shooting their mouths off again? jumping to their own conclusions on things?

I do not believe in screaming accusations at people in public like this.

Its like me saying, hey you remember the time when you went to bed with my second cousin? Whose a minor?

Now no one has to prove or disprove. The fact that I say that first, its already put that statement in peoples head's. The fact you have to disprove it, still doesn't remove the terrible accusation I have placed, when people have only ignorance, an accusation bears heavy on their minds, making them suspicious.

You could know nothing, absolutely nothing about two people. But if one starts screaming about how the other killed his mother. Even though all yuo have to go on is one absolute strangers word over another, you still for some reason start looking more worried about the accused stranger than the accuser. Its something very subtle.

So maybe there is a better way of dealing with guily parties in public.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
oh boy... people shooting their mouths off again? jumping to their own conclusions on things?

I do not believe in screaming accusations at people in public like this.

Its like me saying, hey you remember the time when you went to bed with my second cousin? Whose a minor?

Now no one has to prove or disprove. The fact that I say that first, its already put that statement in peoples head's. The fact you have to disprove it, still doesn't remove the terrible accusation I have placed, when people have only ignorance, an accusation bears heavy on their minds, making them suspicious.

You could know nothing, absolutely nothing about two people. But if one starts screaming about how the other killed his mother. Even though all yuo have to go on is one absolute strangers word over another, you still for some reason start looking more worried about the accused stranger than the accuser. Its something very subtle.

So maybe there is a better way of dealing with guily parties in public.

I don't understand what you are saying. Are you getting at the original poster, me or Bongo? Confused

Thread timeline

1) We have a post flagging up a Jew being racist on TV
2) I respond saying racism is something all races have to deal with (I consider myself to be anti-racist, despite what other forum members and moderators might think - more 'conclusions')
3) Bongo accuses me of being a racist because I included Scots as being a race (should have said nation - my bad) capable of racism. (I have relatives who show racisms towards the English.)
4) I disabuse Bongo of the notion that I am an English BNP member!
5) You suggest there are better ways to resolve name-calling.

Here is my position. I will defend misunderstandings and slander made on this forum by replying on this forum. I do not need regulation or libel law or any artifice to make my point. Readers will make their own judgement about me from what I write and how I write. If I am consistently talking nonsense I will be rejected.

This is how internet democracy works.

This is how we can eventually do away with laws of libel. The controlled press should be dismantled, they are the ones spreading libel and lies. Perhaps they will wither on the vine as more and more people realise they are promoting dangerous deceptions. Free internet will allow people to hear both sides of any story. In time they will discern truth from spin.

I can see this happening on forums. And it is happening world-wide.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodin Wrote...
Quote:
I am a Scot with a love of Greece and Turkey. I was saying no one race is immune. I do nothing but criticise all political parties because none are in our interests.

...why not just say that in the first place then? It is a fact that some races experience higher levels of discrimination than others and as such it is not as straight forward an issue of specifying random examples. For example A lot of Northern Greeks are quite racist against Albanians.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is correct, greeks tend to regard albanians as savages.

But back to the video. That guy should be prosecuted. His ranting is absolutely disgusting. Look at the fuss surrounding Ron Atkinson who used the N word.

The fact that the guy on the video was allowed to get away with it demonstrates that it is one rule for some and another rule for others.

Do onto others.........

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shocking what else can i say

Link

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
But back to the video..........

Yes, indeed. I think there should be a convention where once a thread is started that does not deal with a specific poster, that we should not be able to turn that thread into having a specific poster as the main subject. This is a crude way of destroying the dicussion points of any thread/discussion really.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow... okay. Firstly, that first one with the subject of a Rabbi, using racism against what he calls Racist Anti-Semite Black people. Well funny, I thought Arabs are Semitic also.
Who made that youtube clip, where is it from? How legitimate/reliable is it?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont know who made it but i remember seeing it on the on the Jon Stewart show i think. I have noticed alot of inter racial racism seems to be occurring as opposed to white/black racism which seems to have been cured in the UK.

I dont know who is behind it but you will find alot of it. BORAT the movie is probably a good example.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: