FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you consider this abusive (A poll)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Was my use of "Fat Slob" abusive. Read my post first
Yes it was
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not at all
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
I would have looked for an alternative
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Do you consider this abusive (A poll) Reply with quote

Not wanting to mention any names. As I believe this would not be fair to the person concerned. I posted a link to a film showing a security operative working for Larry Silverstein harassing USA members of the 9/11 truth movement. He was a nasty piece of work, trying his level best scare and intimidate the protesters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYc2qQQfOXs

I referred to him as a "fat slob" Ok. This may have been a little offensive, but keeping in mind what he was saying, and the way he was abusing his power with the constitutionally correct protesters. And boy! he was very fat looking. I too am t fat. I weigh 19 stone. But I am energetic with it. If I am not offended, why should anyone be offended on his behalf. What I would like these PC's to understand is: If we loose this battle and the Police State should ever come into full being, and Martial Law is fully implemented. And these thugs come and kick in their doors, drag them away screaming, take them in to Room 101 and bet the nonsense out of them. Torture them, call them all the "non-politically correct names under the sun. What will they do then. Well! You can't say that, it's not PC (Said in a whining voice). No it will not happen. If we are that easily perturbed and offended, then we should get out of this game and go into Social Work. PC is blown out of all proportion. Any rap song you hear always goes Nigger This, and Nigger that. If we say it, (and I not a racist) I love Rap music and have Black friends. And I was brought up by a Black Family. While my Parents worked all the hours. If we say it. We are Racist. All PC does is quells free speech. If you think I am wrong. Please tell me and I will write to the person concerned and sincerely appologies. But per sonly. I think we should get rid of this PC attitude. and educate these people that PC is just another form of censorship against free-speech.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I THINK I got away with it.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a week in the hole for you fatso Laughing
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent keep up the good work
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: