FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gultasab Khan: My brother the bomber

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Gultasab Khan: My brother the bomber Reply with quote

The June edition of Prospect has this rather curious story, allegedly from the brother of Mohammad Sidique Khan.

Quote:
The breakthrough came when I struck up a conversation about 7/7 with a loquacious Leeds cabbie. "You know Khan had a brother. He's a taxi driver. Works for City Cabs like me," he said. Until that moment, no one had ever mentioned Khan's siblings, let alone a cab-driving brother working in Leeds. The cabbie, a Pakistani, went on: "It's a blue cab, his. He looks just like his brother. Last week I picked up these white lads and they saw him and said, 'Doesn't he look like the bomber?' and I said, 'Oh yeah, you think all Pakis look the same don't you?' I had to keep 'em quiet otherwise you don't know what'll happen. They could've killed him what with tempers running high. Yeah, Gultasab his name is. Does the railway station. Night shift." And then he gave me Gultasab's cab number.

http://www.prospect-magazine.co.uk/article_details.php?&id=9635

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Gultasab Khan: My brother the bomber Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
The June edition of Prospect has this rather curious story, allegedly from the brother of Mohammad Sidique Khan.

Quote:
The breakthrough came when I struck up a conversation about 7/7 with a loquacious Leeds cabbie. "You know Khan had a brother. He's a taxi driver. Works for City Cabs like me," he said. Until that moment, no one had ever mentioned Khan's siblings, let alone a cab-driving brother working in Leeds. The cabbie, a Pakistani, went on: "It's a blue cab, his. He looks just like his brother. Last week I picked up these white lads and they saw him and said, 'Doesn't he look like the bomber?' and I said, 'Oh yeah, you think all Pakis look the same don't you?' I had to keep 'em quiet otherwise you don't know what'll happen. They could've killed him what with tempers running high. Yeah, Gultasab his name is. Does the railway station. Night shift." And then he gave me Gultasab's cab number.

http://www.prospect-magazine.co.uk/article_details.php?&id=9635

Well what a lot of bs and a rather fallacious article Mark
Beeston is a rather hard area to crack, and has a horrible feel in its centre
This is a deliberately contrived phenomenon
It has to be and there is a deliberation there that keeps its residents entrapped in the myth that's told about it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: