FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FDA bans vitamins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: FDA bans vitamins Reply with quote

FDA is intending to regulate and ultimately destroy the entire Complementary and Alternative Medicine industry. All vitamins, nutritional supplements and functional foods will be stripped of their structure & function claims, reducing them to empty labels where virtually nothing at all is allowed to be stated.

Vegetable juice will be regulated as a drug

Growing and selling common garden herbs will get you arrested as a drug dealer.
Massage oils and handheld massagers will be regulated as "medical devices."
Yoga props, pilates machines and weight machines will be regulated as "medical devices" and require FDA approval before being sold or used.
Raw sprouts and other anti-cancer foods will be regulated as drugs.
Bottled water that "treats" dehydration will be regulated as a drug.
Massage therapists who use hot rocks as part of their therapy will have the ROCKS regulated as medical devices! (It's true. The FDA will actually look at a pile of rocks and declare, "Those are medical devices!")
Functional foods, supplements, vitamins and homeopathic remedies will disappear from store shelves, pending FDA "review." (The only things remaining will be processed junk foods and pharmaceuticals, which is exactly what Big Business wants.)
therapeutic tea products, such as green tea, will be outlawed and confiscated.
Vitamin store owners will be arrested and prosecuted for "practicing medicine without a license."
Citizens owning personal inventories of "unapproved drugs" (vitamins and herbs) may have their homes raided at gunpoint and their inventories confiscated by armed law enforcement agents.
The importation of herbs and functional foods from all countries may be banned.

Keep in mind that the FDA is the same agency that:

Wants to label irradiated foods as "pasteurized."
Voted to put the deadly drug Vioxx back on the market after tens of thousands of deaths, even after its own manufacurer pulled it from pharmacies.
Raided a church at gunpoint, confiscating biofeedback machines and charging that they were "practicing medicine" by counseling church members on issues like depression.
Openly allows corrupt, "on the take" experts to vote on new drug approvals, even when those experts are taking money from the same companies impacted by their votes.
Refuses to legalize stevia, the safe, natural herbal sweetener that's used virtually everywhere else in the world. The agenda? Protect the profits of aspartame and other chemical sweeteners.
Openly allows the mass poisoning of the public with cancer-causing food additives such as sodium nitrite.
Refuses to enforce its own laws regarding unsafe chemical toxins in personal care products, allowing perfume and lotion companies to continue poisoning the public with cancer-causing chemicals that don't even have to be listed on the label, nor proven safe.
Ordered the destruction of recipe books that mentioned stevia. (A campaign to keep the public ignorant of the herb.)
Does everything in its power to protect drug company profits, including discrediting herbs, supplements and alternative medicine.

The FDA has declared war on natural medicine and the American people

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All food inside the WTO is to be microwaved (ie denuded of enzymes etc) according to Codex Alimentarus (sp)..

It's war on us.

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sources for this please!

President Eisenhower 1961
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.infowars.com/articles/science/fda_attempt_regulate_herbs_an d_juices_as_drugs.htm
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FDA Guidance for Industry on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Products and Their Regulation

PDF 1.5 Mb

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Sources for this please!

I was quoting from memory. I can't find the exact article in a hurry.

Quote:
The Codex Alimentarius Commission (CAC) is an intergovernmental body to implement the Joint FAO/WHO Food Standards Programme

http://www.who.int/foodsafety/codex/en/

Quote:
it's obvious that mandatory irradiation of all meat/poultry products is the goal

http://www.purefood.org/irradlink.html

Quote:
FDA officials have ignored recent revelations concerning a chemical which does not naturally occur in any food that is formed when certain meats, fruit, eggs and other foods are irradiated. This chemical, called 2-dodecylcyclobutanone (or 2-DCB), has been shown to cause genetic damage in rats fed the substance and in human cell cultures exposed to it. The researchers who made this discovery have urged caution and said that further experiments are needed.

http://www.food-irradiation.net/

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sponsored by Senator Edward Kennedy (D-MA) with major support from Senator Michael Enzi (R-WY), the proposed Food and Drug Administration Revitalization Act (S1082) would turn the FDA into a drug development company that will expose Americans to new and dangerous drugs that have little testing to prove safety or effectiveness. The bill also gives broad new regulatory powers to the FDA that can be used to attack dietary supplements.

http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/organizationsORG/healthfreedomusa  /campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=11230

aparantly over 500,000 americans have signed a petition against this act and it has been pulled for now
but the danger is there and the drug companies who are powerful have an illuminati democratic sponsoring the bill
be aware vitamins and supplements are at risk still

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aspartame was banned by the FDA until Donald Rumsfeld became CEO of Searle. He is complicit in mass poisoning.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Donald_H._Rumsfeld

http://www.rense.com/general67/rum.htm

This was known about before FDA passed it

Quote:
I believe just giving up ASPARTAME & MSG can save lives and the misery caused by the symptoms of aspartame poisoning. These two additives are excitotoxins, they literally excite the neurons to death.

http://www.eoco.org.uk/aspartame.shtml

Quote:
I am amazed that no Americans have figured this out, but then again my Jewdar2000 program has not yet been translated into English. The "feld" in Rumsfeld is revealed by Jewdar programmists to derive from the Yiddish "fendl" or "saucepan" while the "rums" comes from "krum" or "crooked." Indeed, his ancestors' name was Krumsfendl, or "crooked sauce pan," well back in the 1st century b.c. when Rumsfeld's ancestor, Squeaky Krumsfendl, led the Israelites into an unsuccessful invasion of Rome. He told his soldiers that the march on Rome would be a "cakewalk" and that the Romans would welcome the Jews with "open arms." He devised a plan to "shock and awe" the Romans by arguing with them loudly, but the Romans fled the argument, regrouped, and slaughtered the Israelites with sharp weapons. Krumsfendl escaped and remained popular with the Jews. He blamed their slaughter on "dead-ender Roman legions" whom he said "have no future in the Mediterranean" which he forcefully declared a "region of Judean interest." His prediction came true some 480 years later, leading some to label Krumsfendl a prophet.

http://www.exile.ru/2003-November-13/jew_hunter.html

OK the above is making a joke about crypto-Jews, just as 'Dark Side of the Moon' (movie - a must Google) starring Donald Rumsfeld makes a joke about the Apollo Hoax...

Go figure

Quote:
Right after 9/11, I felt I had to seperate the people in the government I could trust from the possible bad ones. I didn't know much about Rumsfeld, didn't know much about his predecessor, William Cohen, for that matter.

Simply for the fact that Rumsfeld was in the Pentagon on 9/11, I left him in my okay category. I figured if Americans were behind 9/11, no one in the know would be crazy enough to sit in his office even if the plane was supposed to hit the part of the building recently constructed and most fortified.

You probably think I'm nuts but I tried to track where all of the Joint Chiefs of Staff were on 9/11, some of whom were travelling. Colin Powell was in Peru. James A. Baker III was at the Four Seasons in Georgetown at a Carlye Group meeting that a bin Laden attended (tip of the hat to Braden Keil at the NY Post).

Initially, I thought Rumsfeld's "we know what we know and don't know what we don't know" style was charming. That lasted about ten minutes. Once I realized he had no real interest in the 9/11 or the anthrax investigation, I began to detest him. And it's been downhill for the secretary of defense with me ever since.

Quote:
Only to protect Israel, Rumsfeld (a jewish man) destroyed Iraq, using our American children.

http://cunningrealist.blogspot.com/2006/03/he-doth-compare-too-much_11 4280297061172765.html

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are absolutely correct rodin

Apartame is methylated spirits concentrated. it destroys the brain and liver. I used to drink nothing but diet coke but thankfully i stopped. Now i drink milk, juice or water.
MSG is also a real killer.
Solely responsible for world obesity crisis.
I stopped eating that too. Believe me it is found in everything almost.
so you cant eat takeaways just home cooked foods and no ready meals.

KFC chicken is 40% proof MSG the so called secret recipie.Isnt it amazing in 2007 companies are still allowed to keep secret what nonsense they put in our foods.

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios;
Quote:
I used to drink nothing but diet coke but thankfully i stopped. Now i drink milk, juice or water.

Of course, what we are prone to accept as being 'healthy' is the result of conditioning.

Quite apart from the suffering to the animal and its removed offspring, cow's milk is a very unhealthy product, not designed for consumption by humans. The only people who endorse its use is the industry that produces it and associated hangers-on.

I'd place milk in the same rubbish bin as diet coke.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
stelios;
Quote:
I used to drink nothing but diet coke but thankfully i stopped. Now i drink milk, juice or water.

Of course, what we are prone to accept as being 'healthy' is the result of conditioning.

Quite apart from the suffering to the animal and its removed offspring, cow's milk is a very unhealthy product, not designed for consumption by humans. The only people who endorse its use is the industry that produces it and associated hangers-on.

I'd place milk in the same rubbish bin as diet coke.

hello tele
yes milk is not as good as it used to be because Tony Blair banned RAW milk, and now we have to drink pasterised milk with most of the goodness destroyed.
But even so milk is still a healthy drink, think of the calcium the vitamin d and the whey protein, you cant get this from non dairy products. Milk is the most complete food in its natural state. Raw milk is even better. Sheeps milk is actually better than cows but not as widely available.
The only reason that some people have a problem digeting milk is the fact that it has had its natural enzymes destroyed by pasterisation.

a pint of frozen non pasterised milk costs £1.48 which is utterly over the top. So i dont actually get it it when 6 pints of regular cost less

If anyone here knows where i can buy RAW UNPASTERISED MILK in hertfordshire or north london i would be most grateful.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason all of us are on this particular message board is because we all want to find out the truth about things.
We have questions unanswered about a range of issues and we learn as we go along. Learn from other people who may know better.

I used to think 7up was good because it said no artificial flavours and no colours. I used to like DR pepper because almond must be good for you. I used to drink vimto - fruit antocyanins. etc.
everything has pros and conns.
eg a fruit smoothie sounds good but what about pesticides on the unwashed fruit going in?

At the moment i drink milk, juice, filtered water and ofcourse gallons of tea.

But if someone tells me different i am very flexible
life is too short to be dogmatic

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ernie (The Fastest Milkman In The West) by Benny Hill

You could hear the hoofbeats pound
As they raced across the ground,
And the clatter of the wheels
As they spun round and round;
And he galloped into Market Street,
His badge upon his chest:
His name was Ernie
And he drove the fastest milkcart in the west.

Now Ernie loved a widow,
A lady known as Sue:
She lived all alone in Lily Lane
At number 22;
They said she was too good for him,
She was haughty, proud and chic,
But Ernie got his cocoa there
Three times every week.

They called him Ernie (Ernie!),

She said she'd like to bathe in milk,
He said "Alright, sweetheart,"
And when he finished work one night,
He loaded up the cart.
He said "Do you want it pasteurized,
'Cos pasteurized is best?"
She said "Ernie, I'll be happy
If it comes up to me chest."

That tickled old Ernie (Ernie!),

Now Ernie had a rival,
A evil-looking man
Called Two-Ton Ted from Teddington
And he drove the baker's van:
He tempted her with his treacle tarts
And his tasty wholemeal bread,
And when she'd seen the size of his hot meat pies,
It very nearly turned her head.

She nearly swooned at his macaroons
And he said "Now if you treat me right,
You'll have hot rolls every morning
And crumpets every night."
He knew once she'd sampled his layer cake
He'd have his wicked way,
And all Ernie had to offer
Was a pint of milk a day.

Poor Ernie (Ernie!),

One lunchtime Ted saw Ernie's horse
And cart outside her door,
It drove him mad to find it was
Still there at half past four,
And as he leapt down from his van,
Hot blood through his veins did course,
And he went across to Ernie's cart
And he didn't half kick his horse,

Whose name was Trigger (Trigger!),
And he pulled the fastest milkcart in the west.

Now Ernie rushed out into the street,
His gold-top in his hand,
He said "If you want to marry Susie,
You fight for her like a man!"
"Oh, why don't we play cards for her?"
He sneeringly replied,
"And just to make it interesting
We'll have a shilling on the side."

Now Ernie dragged him from his van
And beneath the blazing sun
They stood there face to face,
And Ted went for his bun;
But Ernie was too quick,
Things didn't go the way Ted planned,
And a strawberry-flavoured yoghurt
Sent it spinning from his hand.

Now Sue she ran between them,
And tried to keep them apart,
And Ernie pushed her aside
And a rock cake caught him underneath his heart,
Then he looked up in pained surprise,
And the concrete-hardened crust
Of a stale pork pie caught him in the eye
And Ernie bit the dust.

Poor Ernie (Ernie!),

Ernie was only fifty-two:
He didn't want to die,
And now he's gone to make deliveries
In that milkround in the sky
Where the customers are angels
And ferocious dogs are banned,
And a milkman's life is full of fun
In that fairy dairy land.

But a woman's needs are manifold,
And Sue she married Ted,
But strange things happened on their wedding night
As they lay in their bed:
Was that the trees a-rustling,
Or the hinges of the gate?
Or Ernie's ghostly gold-tops a-rattling in their crate?

They won't forget Hernie (Ernie!)

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've posted this in the forums before, as they say in one ear out the other? Very Happy

Link

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5266884912495233634&q=Codex +and+Nutricide

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=44346 9808&blogId=473276433

Dear Friends:

I understand the FDA is trying to stop health food stores from selling vitamins and supplements.

After Dec 31, 2009, the government will not allow Health food stores, and drug stores and grocery stores to sell VITAMINS and supplements.

I understand the docket is athttp://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dockets/06d0480/06d0480.htm

Or go to: http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/default.htm

Type in the docket #2006D-0480

If you are disgusted enough, voice your opinion HERE:

http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/FDM...nformation.htm

----

Codex Alimentarius
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Food safety

The Codex Alimentarius (Latin for "food code" or "food book") is a collection of internationally recognized standards, codes of practice, guidelines and other recommendations relating to foods, food production and food safety. Its name derives from the Codex Alimentarius Austriacus.[1] Its texts are developed and maintained by the Codex Alimentarius Commission, a body that was established in 1963 by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO). The Commission's main aims are stated as being to protect the health of consumers and ensure fair practices in the international food trade. The Codex Alimentarius is recognized by the World Trade Organization as an international reference point for the resolution of disputes concerning food safety and consumer protection.[2][3]

[edit]Scope

The Codex Alimentarius officially covers all foods, whether processed, semi-processed or raw, but far more attention has been given to foods that are marketed directly to consumers. In addition to standards for specific foods, the Codex Alimentarius contains general standards covering matters such as food labeling, food hygiene, food additives and pesticide residues, and procedures for assessing the safety of foods derived from modern biotechnology. It also contains guidelines for the management of official (i.e., governmental) import and export inspection and certification systems for foods.

The Codex Alimentarius is published in Arabic, Chinese, English, French and Spanish. Not all texts are available in all languages.

[edit]General texts

Food labelling (general standard, guidelines on nutrition labelling, guidelines on labelling claims)

Food additives (general standard including authorized uses, specifications for food grade chemicals)

Contaminants in foods (general standard, tolerances for specific contaminants including radionuclides, aflatoxins and other mycotoxins)

Pesticide and veterinary chemical residues in foods (maximum residue limits)
Risk assessment procedures for determining the safety of foods derived from biotechnology (DNA-modified plants, DNA-modified micro-organisms, allergens)

Food hygiene (general principles, codes of hygienic practice in specific industries or food handling establishments, guidelines for the use of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point or “HACCP” system)

Methods of analysis and sampling
[edit]Specific standards
Meat products (fresh, frozen, processed meats and poultry)
Fish and fishery products (marine, fresh water and aquaculture)
Milk and milk products
Foods for special dietary uses (including infant formulae and baby foods)
Fresh and processed vegetables, fruits, and fruit juices
Cereals and derived products, dried legumes
Fats, oils and derived products such as margarine
Miscellaneous food products (chocolate, sugar, honey, mineral water)

[edit]Controversy

This section needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (September 2008)

The controversy over the Codex Alimentarius relates to a perception that it is a mandatory standard for food - including vitamin and mineral supplement - safety. Supporters of the Codex Alimentarius say that it is a voluntary reference standard for food and that there is no obligation on countries to adopt Codex standards as a member of either Codex or any other international trade organization. From the point of view of its opponents, however, one of the main causes of concern is that the Codex Alimentarius is recognized by the World Trade Organization as an international reference standard for the resolution of disputes concerning food safety and consumer protection.[2][4]. Proponents argue that the use of Codex Alimentarius during international disputes does not exclude the use of other references or scientific studies as evidence of food safety and consumer protection. Nevertheless, although countries are not excluded from using other references or scientific studies as evidence of food safety and consumer protection, opponents claim that developing countries in particular are unlikely to have alternative references.[citation needed]

Much of the controversy relates to the way in which the Codex Alimentarius treats vitamin and mineral food supplements. Some countries categorize vitamin and mineral supplements as foods. Others, however, categorize them as drugs. Meanwhile, some countries, such as Canada, have created separate non-drug categories for these products. Opponents of the Codex Alimentarius Commission claim that it is unduly influenced by pharmaceutical companies, and that its guidelines for vitamin and mineral food supplements are unnecessarily restrictive.

It is reported that in 1996 the German delegation put forward a proposal that no herb, vitamin or mineral should be sold for preventive or therapeutic reasons, and that supplements should be reclassified as drugs.[5] The proposal was agreed, but protests halted its implementation.[5] The 28th Session of the Codex Alimentarius Commission was subsequently held July 4 - July 9, 2005.[6] Among the many issues discussed were the "Guidelines for Vitamin and Mineral Food Supplements"[7], which were adopted during the meeting as new global safety guidelines.[8] This text has been the subject of considerable controversy, in part because many member countries may choose to regulate dietary supplements as therapeutic goods or pharmaceuticals or by some other category. The text does not seek to ban supplements, but subjects them to labeling and packaging requirements, sets criteria for the setting of maximum and minimum dosage levels, and requires that safety and efficacy are considered when determining ingredient sources. The United Nations has stated that the guidelines are to "stop consumers overdosing on vitamin and mineral food supplements."[9]

The Guidelines have attracted concern from both consumers and industry due to a perception that there may be restrictions on vitamins and minerals as dietary supplements. The health freedom movement has pointed to concerns related to similarities between the EU's Food Supplements Directive and the Codex Alimentarius Guidelines for Vitamin and Mineral Supplements.[10]

Texas Republican Rep. Ron Paul has said that the Central American Free Trade Agreement "increases the possibility that Codex regulations will be imposed on the American public."[11]

---

REMOVE vitamins w/Codex Aliemtarius, KILL microbiologists, STEP UP mycoplasma/chemtrails

Taken from http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/01/309675.shtml

Bush regime b****** watch , 01.02.2005 01:43

[1] STEP UP: The government perpetrates non-detectable, virulent, stealth pathogens on the population by way of mosquito vectors (West Nile), primary aerosol, chemtrails, vaccines and possibly the food chain, and then you're put through a medical merry-go-round of disease specialists that know little or nothing about Mycoplasma ideology and do not have access to the necessary diagnostics for detection. --- The pharmaceutical companies and the warlocks in Washington and Wall Street are laughing all the way to the bank as they profit hundreds of billions of dollars on humanity's suffering while fulfilling their agenda of population control. --- Protocols To Treat Mycoplasma: Since Mycoplasma cannot be successfully treated with the usual short course duration of antibiotics due to their intracellular location...few Mycoplasma experts that specialize in this field... --- undeniable rapid increase of all neurodegenerative and autoimmune diseases coming out of nowhere since the mid 1990's with absolutely no origin to their genealogy.

[2] REMOVE HEALTH CHOICE: However, if a patient does not want to destroy their body, a total overhaul of every cell from head to toe using a multi-faceted, non-toxic, holistic treatment approach is absolutely necessary to overcome Mycoplasma infections naturally. This is why vitamins and nutritional supplementation are so important in the therapy. However, these are being removed and "reclassified" out of reach under Codex Alimentarius. 5000 high strength vitamins are going off the market THIS YEAR until you Call Congress: Oppose bills S.722 and H.R.3377.

[3] KILL MICROBIOLOGISTS: a recap

It's all coming together in my mind...

mycoplasma (mold) diseases, chemtrails, & your health choices discussed below
Are the dead microbiologists related to the step up of genetically engineered CHEMTRAIL delivered aerosol (U.S. military biowarfare grade) mold diseases?

Molecular Terrorism By Mycoplasm
Genetically Engineered Stealth Microbes
May Be The Source Of Your Health Problems
By Gary Tunsky
Crusador Newsletter
1-30-2005

You wake up dead tired. You feel like you've been hit by a truck. Sleep becomes sporadic, if at all. When sound sleep occurs, the restoration of energy is minimal causing you to meticulously save your energy like a miser hoards gold. If you force yourself into activities beyond the scope of your normal daily chores, you pay a heavy price. A possible consequence is being bedridden for days.

You have trouble concentrating. Short-term memory losses make you feel like you're trapped in a brain fog. You have unexplained muscle aches and joint pains like a never-ending flu. Your spouse and family don't understand this new metamorphic change in you, going from active and bubbly to sick and decrepit in the prime of your life almost overnight. Your social life has disintegrated and once close friends are slowly drifting away because the monotonous explanation that you're too tired to see a movie or go out to dinner has waned thin. Your taking an abundance of sick time and your boss is starting to question your sanity. Nobody understands. Nobody believes. Nobody offers help. Well, almost nobody.

Thanks to the research of Professor Don Scott and Dr. Garth Nicholson, there is a growing awareness of a mysterious and debilitating illness that is affecting over 800,000 Americans, and being carried dormant by everyone in North America just waiting to be triggered into molecular terrorism. This man made, hidden stealth pathogen is named Mycoplasma, and is the common culprit in almost every disease process today including AIDS and Lymes disease.

Chances are if you feel sick and tired and your doctor is unable to make a definite diagnosis because lab tests, blood chemistry profiles and tissue cultures fail to reveal any disease pathogen, you might very well be infected with Mycoplasma.

According to Professor Don Scott, this newly formed virulent pathogen is a weaponized crystalline form of the nonpathogenic Brucella bacterium which resides naturally in the oral cavity, gut flora and superficial body sites that has been genetically engineered with the retro virus visna from sheep (scrapies) by our own military.

This mutated sub-viral particle acts by attaching to a gene in either the cell nuclei or mitochondria and given a suppressed immune system, acidic pH, low oxygen cell environment coupled with a triggered physical or emotional trauma, the Mycoplasma/amyloid will initiate a replication process of useless protein fibrils called nucleation. This process triggers programmed cell death disabling the ATP producing factories (mitochondria). These sub-viral bacterium particles have been termed prions by Dr. Prusiner, stealth viruses by John Martin, amyloid by Dr. Gajdusek and Mycoplasma/Brucellosis by Don Scott and Garth Nicholson.

Despite government manipulated statistics, there has been an undeniable rapid increase of all neurodegenerative and autoimmune diseases coming out of nowhere since the mid 1990's with absolutely no origin to their genealogy.

My question to medical science is why are there such an unprecedented number of Americans caught up in a medical merry-go-round of being bounced from one doctor to the next without ever receiving a proper diagnosis? The simple answer is mainstream medical doctors are not trained in detection of non-detectable pathogens. Since Mycoplasma hides intracellularly and invades multiple organs and systems, it manifests a vast array of symptoms throughout the whole body, making a correct diagnosis virtually impossible for a mainstream doctor's linear, magic bullet mentality.

Due to the misdirection of medical science compartmentalizing the human body into 10 separate specialty fields (dermatology, endocrinology, urology, neurology, psychology, oncology, gastric specialty, general practice etc.), like an auto mechanic would segregate engine parts, none of the mainstream physicians understand how all 10 body systems work synergistically as a whole like a flowing river. This has led medical science to perpetuate trash can labels to terms for symptoms of Mycoplasma to hide their ignorance.

Syndrome X, Graves disease, Systemic Lupus, Sjogren-Larsson syndrome, Huntington's chorea, Guillain-Barr�� syndrome, myasthenia gravis, Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, Rift Valley fever, Hashimoto, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, post traumatic stress syndrome, ADDH, even the recent West Nile virus, are all virulent Mycoplasma invasions in disguise. The names of the mysterious diseases are simply the location of the Mycoplasma invasion/destruction, not a new disease. Almost every neurodegenerative and autoimmune disease has a pathogenic Mycoplasma species responsible for the initiation of the disease process.

7 Mycoplasma Variants Linked To Numerous Diseases

The seven weaponized Mycoplasma variants that enter fluid and blood circulation that were created covertly by the U.S. government and are now wreaking havoc on the population are the following:

1.) M. Fermentans (incognitas strain). The term fermentans reveals fermentation process (i.e.: yeast, molds, fungus, spores, cancer). 2.) M. Penetrans penetrate the cell membrane and invade host cells. 3.) M. Pneumoniae attacks upper respiratory epithelial cells, inflaming them and causing upper respiratory infections and chronic pneumonia. 4.) M. Genitalium (Genitalia) invades urethral tissue and cells in the genital area causing pelvic inflammation and urethritis. 5.) M. Hominus is found in joint tissues in rheumatoid arthritis. 6.) M. Pirum is found in AIDS as a co-factor accelerating AIDS progression. 7.) M. Salivarium is found in salivary glands and joint tissues in rheumatoid arthritis.

High-level exposure of Mycoplasma to blood, semen, mother's milk or vaccines will lead to AIDS. Low-level exposure to bodily fluids where concentrations are less will contribute to chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune diseases. Specific diseases can be targeted by controlling the Mycoplasma concentrations to bodily fluids.

Mycoplasma Thrives On Cholesterol

What makes these designer diseases so elusive is that they're genetically engineered only for DNA replication, transcription and translation with no organelle or cell wall. They have lost their genes for amino acid and fatty acid synthesis, forcing them to invade and steal proteins, sugars and sterols (cholesterol) from healthy neighboring cells to survive.

These cholesterol dependent molecular terrorists immediately take up residency in the individual's genetically pre-disposed weaknesses, (the weak link in the chain of organs or systems), or the path of least resistance. Since Mycoplasma has absolute dependence upon the uptake of preformed sterols (cholesterol structures), they have an affinity toward cell membranes, nerve cells, sex hormone cell factories, glands and the gray matter in brain tissue, where cholesterol sterols are found. Since cholesterol is a co-factor in glandular hormone production, the endocrine balance is drastically altered with cholesterol being pulled out of the cell cycle. That is why pathogenic changes are seen most often during pregnancy, hormone replacement therapy, steroid therapy, menstrual cycles and xenoestrogens from pesticides, herbicides, meat and dairy.

With the disruption of the hormones, comes an open invitation for the RNA directed HIV to replicate. The newly formed HIV RNA makes its way to the host cell surface where it connects and breaks away carrying with it a GP 120 protein envelope that was hijacked from the previous cell's surface. It repeats by countering another cell, adheres to the cell surface and accesses the interior genetic material of its new host where the cascade process is repeated.

Unless Mycoplasma penetrates into tissues and cells they cannot exert their terrorist effects. They will lay dormant, sometimes for a decade, until physical or emotional trauma, severe stress or vaccine contaminants wake up the sleeping giant to invade and feed on the cell's genetic material like an intracellular parasite, taking the cell hostage until it ruptures and dies.

Mycoplasma Triggering Mechanisms

Mycoplasma is activated and stimulated by initiators (ignition) and potentiators (promoters). The potentiators are the toxic substances in our food, beverages, environment, pharmaceuticals, heavy metals (mercury amalgams) and chemicals that we bath in, etc. that store in fat cells and weaken our cellular terrain and immune system to allow the initiators (i.e. stress, viruses, bacteria, fungus, parasites, emotional and physical trauma, fear, increased estrogen, anger, etc.) to ignite or light up the gasoline that's poured on the barn -Mycoplasma.

If the gray matter of the brain tissue is the target of Mycoplasma invasion, you'll portray symptoms of dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease or memory and cognitive thinking disturbances depending on the area of the brain terrorized.

If the spinal cord is the victim, you will exhibit symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases like myasthenia gravis, Guillain-Barr�� and ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease). If your weakness happens to be the synovial fluid cells in your joints, rheumatoid arthritis with severe joint pain will be your disease. In fact, many of the 21st century diseases that were thought to be autoimmune turned out to be Mycoplasma invasions. I do not believe that God made our immune systems that stupid to attack our own tissues.

If Mycoplasma invades the beta cells in the pancreas that manufactures insulin, you can't regulate blood sugar and Diabetes Mellitus will be your demise. If your cardiac tissues are your weak link, cardiomy-opathy will manifest. If M. Pneumoniae or M. Fermentans attacks the bronchial lining of the bronchial tubes, the inflammation will trigger asthma and upper respiratory infections. If the myelin sheaths of the nerves are targeted, you will exhibit neurological symptoms of multiple sclerosis. If the intestinal lining is penetrated, the damage to the mucosal lining will perpetrate Crohn's disease or leaky gut. In the case of Lou Gehrig's disease, 80% of the patients have detected at least two Mycoplasma strains -M. Penetrans and M. Fermentans.

In ALS, the oligodendritic nerve cells which require cholesterol to synthesize neurosteroids are eaten. If Mycoplasma population is large enough, they gobble up so much cholesterol they diminish neurosteroid synthesis which leads to severe central nervous system malfunctions. Even Lymes disease, which is the fastest growing infectious disease in the U.S. and possibly Europe, with the exception of AIDS, was found to be linked to both Borrellia and Mycoplasma infections as a co-infection. The Mycoplasma species of M. Pneumoniae and Chlamydia invading the pericardium lining of the heart, seem to be common dominators of myocarditis and pericarditis infections.

Mycoplasma steroid stealing properties also make the energy producing mitochondria leaky by robbing cholesterol lipids that are necessary in mitochondrial membrane integrity. When mitochondria bleed, they cannot generate ATP energy necessary for cell energy and function and nerve cells are the most sensitive to energy deprivation. This explains why chronic fatigue and neurological disorders are the main symptoms of the trinity diseases chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), fibromyalgia (FMS) and Gulf War illness (GWI). In my opinion, they are the same disease ideology with all three characterizing common symptom traits of chronic fatigue, short term memory loss, low grade fevers, tissue and lymph swelling, joint and muscle pain, stomach and digestive disorders, immuno-suppression and severe systemic chronic infections that invade various organs, tissues and cells including the brain, nervous system and heart.

Mycoplasma Infection Leads To A Medical Merry-Go-Round

Since the disease pattern of CFS, FMS and GWI affect all major body systems (cardio vascular invasion involving the left ventricle, neurological damage ranging from mild cognitive problems to bi-polar depression or schizophrenia, genitourinary damage presenting incontinence or urethritis, pulmonary symptoms of asthma and the development of fibro masses or nodules in the lungs etc.), this multi-faceted symtomatology is causing a medical merry-go-round in the medical profession starting with a general practitioner who will usually prescribe an anti-inflammatory and a short-term antibiotic regimen for the chronic infection.

Since you also exhibit symptoms of neurological disorders and your general practitioner is not versed in neurology, you will be referred to a neurologist.

After the examination with a neurologist and a couple scripts later for your anxiety and insomnia, you will be pawned off on an endocrinologist for your hormonal imbalance because the neurologist has limited knowledge in endocrinology.

Due to the combined adverse side effects of the antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, analgesics and tranquilizers, you may exhibit signs of gastric disturbances and skin reactions where you will be further drugged by a dermatologist or a gastrologist.

Next in line on the "gist" medical treadmill is the cardiologist who will push a beta-blocker or a diuretic on you for your cardiomyopothies. After seeing ten different disease specialists and spending thousands of dollars on MRI's, CT Scans, X-Rays, surgery, pharmaceuticals, etc., without finding a solution to your dilemma, you will be labeled psychosomatic, hypochondriac or suffering from severe depression where you will end up with a psychologist. You're now a walking drug store with more complications than what you started with thanks to the combined adverse reactions of the drugs and the limitations of medical doctors who specialize in only 1/10th of the body. What a racket!!!

The government perpetrates non-detectable, virulent, stealth pathogens on the population by way of mosquito vectors (West Nile), primary aerosol, chemtrails, vaccines and possibly the food chain, and then you're put through a medical merry-go-round of disease specialists that know little or nothing about Mycoplasma ideology and do not have access to the necessary diagnostics for detection. The pharmaceutical companies and the warlocks in Washington and Wall Street are laughing all the way to the bank as they profit hundreds of billions of dollars on humanity's suffering while fulfilling their agenda of population control.

Protocols To Treat Mycoplasma

Since Mycoplasma cannot be successfully treated with the usual short course duration of antibiotics due to their intracellular location, slow proliferation rate and inherent resistance to most antibiotics, the few Mycoplasma experts that specialize in this field are recommending six-months to one year of non-stop treatments using strong antibiotics such as Cipro and Doxycycline. However, if a patient does not want to destroy their body and immune system with Cipro and Doxycycline, a total overhaul of every cell from head to toe using a multi-faceted, non-toxic, holistic treatment approach is absolutely necessary to overcome Mycoplasma infections naturally. This is why vitamins and nutritional supplementation are so important in the therapy. Chronic illness patients must also be weaned off antidepressants and other potential immune suppressing drugs before they can fully recover from their illnesses.

http://www.satori-5.co.uk/

REDUCING HEALTH CHOICES, PART I:

CODEX - Health freedom choices in jeopardy!
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/01/309645.shtml

he U.S. President and Congress agreed to this take-over when the WTO Treaty was signed. Violations are punished by WTO trade sanctions. CODEX drastically restricts vitamins, minerals, herbs and other supplements. CODEX met secretly in November, 2004 and finalized "Step 8 (the final stage)" to begin implementation in June, 2005.

CODEX now applies to Norway and Germany, among others, where zinc tablets rose from $4 per bottle to $52. Echinacea (an ancient immune-enhancement herb) rose from $14 to $153 (both examples are now allowed by prescription only). They are now ?drugs?. Vitamin C above 200 mg, niacin above 32 mg, vitamin B6 above 4 mg?all are banned over-the-counter as drugs. No amino acids (arginine, lysine, carnitine, etc. = essential amino acids!), essential fatty acids (omegas 3, 6, 9, etc.), or other essential supplements such as DMEA, DHEA, CoQ10, MSM, beta-carotene, etc. are allowed.

The CODEX rules are not based on real science. They are made by a few people meeting in secret (see web sites below), not necessarily scientists. In 1993 the FDA and drug corporations tried to put all supplements under restriction and prescription. But over 4 million Americans told Congress and the President to protect their freedom of choice on health supplements. The DSHEA Law was passed in 1994, which does so. But this will be over ruled by CODEX and the World Trade Organization.

Virtually nothing about it has been in the media. What the drug corporations have failed to do through Congress they have gotten by sneak attack through CODEX with the help of a silent media. What can be done at this late hour?

(1) Spread the word as much as possible. Inform yourselves fully at
www.ahha.org, www.iahf.com, and www.alliance-natural-health.org.

(2) Oppose bills S.722 and H.R.3377. These support the CODEX restrictions
with U.S. laws, changing the DSHEA law.

ONCE MORE:

(2) Oppose bills S.722 and H.R.3377. These support the CODEX restrictions
with U.S. laws, changing the DSHEA law.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/01/309645.shtml

REDUCING HEALTH CHOICES, PART II:

A Career In Microbiology Can Be Harmful To Your Health
author: Michael Davidson
DEATH TOLL MOUNTING AS CONNECTIONS TO DYNCORP, HADRON, PROMIS SOFTWARE AND DISEASE RESEARCH EMERGE

http://www.dyncorp.com/dynport/products.htm
A Career In Microbiology Can Be Harmful To Your Health (Revised - updated)

DEATH TOLL MOUNTING AS CONNECTIONS TO DYNCORP, HADRON, PROMIS SOFTWARE AND DISEASE RESEARCH EMERGE

by

Michael Davidson, FTW staff writer

and Michael C. Ruppert

[Copyright 2002, From The Wilderness Publications, www.copvcia.com, All rights reserved. May be recopied, distributed for non-profit purposes only; May not be posted on an Internet web site without express written authorization. Contact service@copvcia.com for permission.]

[ED. NOTE: As FTW has begun to investigate serious discussions by legitimate scientists and academics on the possible necessity of reducing the world's population by more than four billion people, no stranger set of circumstances since Sept. 11 adds credibility to this possibility than the suspicious deaths of what may be as many as 14 world-class microbiologists. Following on the heels of our two-part series on the coming world oil crisis, this story by Michael Davidson, a graduate of the Syracuse University School of Journalism, is one which takes on a unique significance. In our original story we incorrectly reported the original date of disappearance of Don Wiley and two other microbiologists. These errors have been corrected and we have updated the story to include new deaths that have occurred since we published an earlier version on Feb. 14. The newest connections to DynCorp, Hadron and PROMIS software are leads an amateur would not miss. How else would any microbiologists threatening an ultra secret government biological weapons program be identified than by secretly scanning their databases to see what they were working on? -- MCR]

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2002/11/36036.shtml

REDUCING HEALTH CHOICES, PART III:

MEDICAL DOCTORS SPEAK OUT:
PARTICULATES, RED/WHITE BLOOD CELLS, ALUMINUM,
BARIUM, AND OTHER METALS & BIOLOGICALS...

PARTICULATES: In 1987, US environmental regulations limited airborne concentrations of particles less than 10 microns in diameter, for human health concerns. In Dec. 14, 2000, the New England Journal of Medicine reported that inhaling particulate matter of a size 10 microns or smaller leads to "a 5% increased death rate within 24 hours". Harvard School of Public Health team determined particulates with a diameter less than 10 microns as being a serious threat to public health. (A human hair is about 100 microns across.) David Hawkins, a lawyer for the Natural

Resources Defense Council, speaks for "about a quarter-million Americans who have died prematurely as result of fine-particle exposure". The filament
strands of radar- reflecting 'chaff' (used to track dispersal) are highly toxic and can lead to severe allergic reactions. Cobweb-like filaments are found draped over mountain forests, oil rigs, porches, powerlines, highways & police cruisers across the USA.

RED AND WHITE HUMAN BLOOD CELLS: Lab techs were startled and concerned by the biological organisms and markers turning up in samples from low-level drops that left at least one homeowner stricken with a heart attack.
Presence of human blood cells on these artificial filaments is unable to be explained as 'weather control'. They do match earlier findings by the lab tech who analyzed similar human cells on gel-material splattered
over Oakville, Washington in August, 1994.

MOLD/FUNGUS: Pseudomonas (which dines on fuel) and various molds and fungi routinely grow inside cavernous aircraft fuel tanks - to rain down
on everyone along these flight paths, along with dozens of other toxic
benzene derivatives. Aluminum & other sprayed compounds can serve as a
matrix for fungal growth that may be activated rather than attenuated by
increased UV levels at spray altitude. While the corporate-
controlled media continue to bleat about the 'flu,' the CDC has consistently
reported blood tests showing that between 65% and 99%
of acutely ill patients jamming emergency rooms and clinics do not have the flu. Instead, officials with that infectious disease-tracking agency have publicly attributed epidemic death rates to an 'unknown pathogen.'In other words, they refuse to say.

What are they hiding? Based on extensive research - including input from experts on fungal symptoms & outbreaks - we are in the midst of a massive fungal invasion fueled by warmer, wetter temperatures from a rapidly heating atmosphere. Actually, falling blood temperatures accompanying symptoms of an intense yet feverless 'flu' is a classic sign of a chronic fungal infection.
Fungus within us also signals its presence in sharp joint pain,
sudden extreme fatigue, sudden dizziness, mental confusion and short-
term memory loss. Same mycotoxins present in the fungi growing silently in many North American homes and offices have been cultivated,
air-dried & delivered to American soldiers in warheads of
SCUD missiles by world's most experienced proponents of biological
warfare the Iraqi Chemical Corps who were supplied by Reagan/
Bush.

In other words, there is no difference between US stocks of biowar
mycotoxins and domestic Stachybotrys (pronounced Stack-ee-bot-ris)
an especially lethal black mold now proliferating wildly across the USA.

Exposure to fungal infections leads to the same symptoms seen in sufferers
from Chemtrail-Related Illness (CRI).

These include: acute asthma and allergies,
joint pain, headaches, bloody noses, abdominal pain, gas and bloating,
indigestion, heartburn, constipation, diarrhea, gastritis extreme fatigue and severe headaches as well as depression, anxiety, sudden mood swings,
lack of concentration, drowsiness, lethargy, insomnia, memory loss, and 'spacey' light headedness.

In a recent survey among 179 patients reportedly suffering from chemtrail-
related illness, naturopathic Dr. Joseph Puleo found that fully 99%
were found to have fungus in their blood. Plus, Chytrid fungus has just been implicated as a probable cause of 50% amphibian die-offs in pristine areas around the globe.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the way Holland & Barratt have started a leaflet campaign AFTER Codex goes live rofl!

http://www.lef.org/featured-articles/FDA-Says-Walnuts-Are-Illegal-Drug s.htm

FDA Says Walnuts Are Illegal Drugs
By William Faloon

Life Extension® has published 57 articles that describe the health benefits of walnuts.

Some of this same scientific data is featured on the website of Diamond Foods, Inc., a distributor of packaged walnuts.

The FDA has determined that walnuts sold by Diamond Foods cannot be legally marketed because the walnuts “are not generally recognized as safe and effective” for the medical conditions referenced on Diamond Foods’ website.

According to the FDA, these walnuts are now classified as “drugs” and the “unauthorized health claims” cause them to become “misbranded,” thus subjecting them to government “seizure or injunction.”

Let’s take a look at the science supporting the consumption of walnuts to see what the FDA is up to … and what you can do to stop it!

Eating walnuts cuts heart disease risk
Ingesting nuts used to be considered unhealthy because of their high fat content. This misconception has changed over the past 17 years as human studies reveal sharply reduced incidence of heart disease in those who consume walnuts.1-12

Unlike some nuts that contain high levels of saturated fats, walnuts provide a unique blend of polyunsaturated fatty acids (including omega-3s), along with nutrients like gamma tocopherol that have demonstrated heart health benefits.13-24

The March 4, 1993 issue of the New England Journal of Medicine published the first clinical study showing significant reductions in dangerous LDL and improvement in the lipoprotein profile in response to moderate consumption of walnuts.6 Later studies revealed that walnuts improve endothelial function in ways that are independent of cholesterol reduction.1,25-27

One study published by the American Heart Association on April 6, 2004 showed a 64% improvement in a measurement of endothelial function when walnuts were substituted for other fats in a Mediterranean diet.1

As most Life Extension members are aware, the underlying cause of atherosclerosis is progressive endothelial dysfunction.28 Walnuts contain a variety of nutrients including arginine,29-33 polyphenols,34-36 and omega-3s37-42 that support the inner arterial lining and guard against abnormal platelet aggregation. These favorable biological effects explain why walnut consumption confers protection against coronary artery disease.

The U.S. National Library of Medicine database contains 35 peer-reviewed published papers supporting a claim that ingesting walnuts improves vascular health and may reduce heart attack risk.

FDA ignores the science
The federal agency responsible for protecting the health of the American public views this differently.

At the end of this editorial, we provide a link to the FDA’s entire warning letter to Diamond Foods. Nowhere in this bureaucratic albatross is there any discussion of the science cited by Diamond Foods to support their health claims.

Instead, the FDA’s language resembles that of an out-of-control police state where tyranny reins over rationality. To enable you to recognize the absurdity of all of this, I excerpted a few paragraphs from the FDA’s warning letter to Diamond Foods as follows:

“Based on our review, we have concluded that your walnut products are in violation of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act) and the applicable regulations in Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR).

“Based on claims made on your firm's website, we have determined that your walnut products are promoted for conditions that cause them to be drugs because these products are intended for use in the prevention, mitigation, and treatment of disease.

“Because of these intended uses, your walnut products are drugs within the meaning of section 201 (g)(1)(B) of the Act [21 U.S.C. § 321(g)(B)]. Your walnut products are also new drugs under section 201(p) of the Act [21 U.S.C. § 321(p)] because they are not generally recognized as safe and effective for the above referenced conditions. Therefore, under section 505(a) of the Act [21 U.S.C. § 355(a)], they may not be legally marketed with the above claims in the United States without an approved new drug application.

“Additionally, your walnut products are offered for conditions that are not amenable to self-diagnosis and treatment by individuals who are not medical practitioners; therefore, adequate directions for use cannot be written so that a layperson can use these drugs safely for their intended purposes. Thus, your walnut products are also misbranded under section 502(f)(1) of the Act, in that the labeling for these drugs fails to bear adequate directions for use [21 U.S.C. § 352(f)(1)].”

This verbiage makes it clear that the FDA does not even consider the underlying science when censoring truthful non-misleading health claims. The chilling effect on the ability of consumers to discover lifesaving medical information is a wake up call for all who recognize the ramifications of this latest act of FDA malfeasance.
What the FDA allows you to hear
The number of people logging on to the website of Diamond Foods is miniscule. I doubt that before the FDA took this draconian action, that hardly anyone even knew this website existed.

What the public hears loud and clear, however, are endless advertisements for artery-clogging junk foods. Fast food chains relentlessly promote their 99 cent double-cheese burger as being bigger than their rivals’. These advertisements induce many consumers to salivate for these toxic calories that are a contributing cause of coronary artery disease. Yet the FDA does not utter a peep in suggesting that their advertising be curtailed.

On the contrary, FDA has issued waves of warning letters to companies making foods (pomegranate juice, green tea, and walnuts) that protect against atherosclerosis.43 The FDA is blatantly demanding that these companies stop informing the public about the scientifically-validated health benefits these foods provide.

The FDA obviously does not want the public to discover that they can reduce their risk of age-related disease by consuming healthy foods. They prefer consumers only learn about mass marketed garbage foods that shorten life span by increasing degenerative disease risk.

FDA allows potato chips to be advertised as “heart healthy”
Frito-Lay® is a subsidiary of the Pepsi-Cola company. Frito-Lay® sells $12 billion a year of products that include:

Lays® Potato Chips
Doritos®
Tostitos®
Cheetos®
Fritos®

You might not associate these mostly-fried snack foods as being good for you, but the FDA has no problem allowing the Frito-Lay® website to state the following:

“Frito-Lay snacks start with real farm-grown ingredients. You might be surprised at how much good stuff goes into your favorite snack. Good stuff like potatoes, which naturally contain vitamin C and essential minerals. Or corn, one of the world's most popular grains, packed with Thiamin, vitamin B6, and Phosphorous – all necessary for healthy bones, teeth, nerves and muscles.

And it's not just the obvious ingredients. Our all-natural sunflower, corn and soybean oils contain good polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats, which help lower total and LDL “bad” cholesterol and maintain HDL “good” cholesterol levels, which can support a healthy heart. Even salt, when eaten in moderation as part of a balanced diet, is essential for the body.”44

Wow! Based on what Frito-Lay® is allowed to state, it sounds like we should be living on these snacks. Who would want to ingest walnuts, pomegranate, or green tea (which FDA now says are illegal drugs) when these fat-calorie laden, mostly-fried carbohydrates are so widely available?

According to the Frito Lay® website, Lays® potato chips are now “heart healthy” because the level of saturated fat was reduced and replaced with sunflower oil.45 Scientific studies do show that when a polyunsaturated fat (like sunflower oil) is substituted for saturated fat, favorable changes in blood cholesterol occur.46

Fatally omitted from the Frito-Lay® website is the fact that sunflower oil supplies lots of omega-6 fats, but no omega-3s.47 The American diet already contains too many omega-6 fats and woefully inadequate omega-3.

Excess omega-6 fats in the diet in the absence of adequate omega-3s produces devastating effects including the production of pro-inflammatory compounds that contribute to virtually every age-related disease including atherosclerosis.48-53

For the FDA to allow Frito-Lay® to pretend there are heart benefits to ingesting their high-calorie snack products, while censoring the ability of walnut companies to make scientifically-substantiated claims, is tantamount of treason against the health of the American public.
Don’t forget the acrylamides
When carbohydrate foods are cooked at high temperature (as occurs when potatoes are fried in sunflower oil to make potato chips), a toxic compound called acrylamides is formed.54

According to the National Cancer Institute, “acrylamide is considered to be a mutagen and a probable human carcinogen, based mainly on studies in laboratory animals.55 Scientists do not yet know with any certainty whether the levels of acrylamide typically found in some foods pose a health risk for humans.”

In response to these kinds of concerns, the FDA funded a massive study to ascertain acrylamide content of various foods. The FDA found that potato chips and other fried carbohydrate foods were especially high in acrylamides.

The FDA, however, has not stopped companies selling high acrylamide-containing fried carbohydrates from promoting these foods as healthy.

Pharmaceutical companies benefit by FDA’s misdeeds
As the aging population develops coronary atherosclerosis, pharmaceutical companies stand to reap tens of billions of dollars each year in profits. An obstacle standing in their way is scientific evidence showing that a healthy diet can prevent heart disease from developing in many people.

It is thus in the economic interests of pharmaceutical giants that the FDA forcibly censor the ability of companies making heart healthy foods to inform the public of the underlying science. The fewer consumers who know the facts about walnuts, pomegranate and green tea, the greater the demand will be for expensive cardiac drugs.

Once again the FDA overtly functions to enrich Big Pharma, while the public shoulders the financial burden of today’s health-care cost crisis.

In this particular case, however, processed food companies also stand to profit from the FDA’s attacks on healthy foods.

Chilling Effect on Innovation

Headquartered in Stockton, California, Diamond Foods is a processor and marketer of nuts, with distribution in over 80% of U.S. supermarkets. Most of Diamond’s 1,700 walnut growers are family farmers with orchards in the heartland of California’s Central Valley. Their association with Diamond guarantees a market for their crops and provides the company with high-quality walnuts.

In response to independent scientific studies validating the health benefits of walnuts, Diamond Foods made financial investments to educate the public and supply them with walnuts. With one misguided letter issued by the FDA all of Diamond Foods’ good work may be undone.

This kind of bureaucratic tyranny sends a strong signal to the food industry not to innovate in a way that informs the public about foods that protect against disease. While consumers increasingly reach for healthier dietary choices, the federal government wants to deny food companies the ability to convey findings from scientific studies about their products.

FDA/FTC wants more control over what you are allowed to learn

The FDA and FTC (Federal Trade Commission) are proposing new regulations that will stifle the ability of natural food companies to disseminate scientific research findings.

One proposal being discussed within the FTC would require that supplement companies conduct studies analogous to what the FDA requires to approve new drugs. In a perfect world, Life Extension would agree with some of the FTC’s objectives. As far as we are concerned, the more scientific research to validate a health claim, the better.

The reality is that natural foods do not carry high prescription drug price markups, so it would be economically impossible to conduct the same kinds of voluminous clinical studies as pharmaceutical companies do. As readers of this column know, many of the clinical studies the FDA relies on to approve new drugs are fraudulent to begin with. So even if it were feasible to conduct more clinical research on foods and supplements, that still does not guarantee the precise accuracy the FTC is seeking.

If these agency proposals are enacted, consumers will be barred from learning about new ways to protect their health until a food or nutrient meets stringent new requirements. A look at the warning letter the FDA sent to Diamond Foods is a frightening example of how scientific information can be harshly censored by unelected bureaucrats.

If anyone still thinks that federal agencies like the FDA protect the public, this latest proclamation that healthy foods are now illegal drugs expose the government’s sordid charade.

Companies that sell healthy foods try to fight back
The combined sales of the companies attacked by the FDA is only a fraction of food giant Frito-Lay®. Yet some of them are fighting back against the FDA’s absurd position that it is illegal to disseminate scientific research showing the favorable effects these foods produce in the body.

As a consumer, you should be outraged that disease-promoting foods are protected by the federal government, while nutritious foods are censored. There is no scientific rationality for the FDA to do this. To the contrary, the dangerous foods ubiquitously advertised in the media are replacing cigarettes as the leading killers in modern society.

The federal government is heavily lobbied by companies selling processed foods. As Life Extension revealed long ago, an insidious activity of lobbyists is to incite federal agencies and prosecutors to eliminate free competition in the marketplace.

Simple fact is that walnuts are healthy to eat, while carbohydrates fried in fat are not. The FDA permits companies selling disease-promoting foods to deceive the public, while it suppresses the dissemination of peer-reviewed published scientific information.
Now the good news…
On March 23, 2010, a bipartisan bill was introduced into the House of Representatives called the Free Speech about Science Act (H.R. 4913). This landmark legislation protects basic free speech rights, ends censorship of science, and enables the natural health products community to share peer-reviewed scientific findings with the public.

The Free Speech about Science bill has the potential to transform medical practice by educating the public about the real science behind natural health.

For this very reason, the bill will have opposition. It will be opposed by the FDA since it restricts their ability to censor the dissemination of published scientific data. It will be opposed by drug companies fearing competition from natural health approaches based on diet, dietary supplements, and lifestyle.

The public, on the other hand, wants access to credible information they can use to make wise dietary choices. Please don’t let special interests stop this bill.

I ask that each of you log on to our Legislative Action Website that enables you to conveniently email your Representative to cosponsor the Free Speech about Science Act (H.R. 4913).

Passage of the Free Speech about Science Act will stop federal agencies from squandering tax dollars censoring what you are allowed to learn about health-promoting foods.

Our Legislative Action Website provides you direct contact with your Representative to let them know that you want H.R. 4913 (Free Speech about Science Act) enacted into law.

Read entire FDA warning letter to Diamond Food, Inc.

For longer life,

William Faloon

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” – Thomas Jefferson

References
1 Ros E, Núñez I, Pérez-Heras A, et al. A walnut diet improves endothelial function in hypercholesterolemic subjects: a randomized crossover trial. Circulation. 2004 Apr 6;109(13):1609-14.

2 Feldman EB. The scientific evidence for a beneficial health relationship between walnuts and coronary heart disease. J Nutr. 2002 May;132(5):1062S-1101S.

3 Blomhoff R, Carlsen MH, Andersen LF, Jacobs DR Jr. Health benefits of nuts: potential role of antioxidants. Br J Nutr. 2006 Nov;96 Suppl 2:S52-60.

4 Mozaffarian D. Does alpha-linolenic acid intake reduce the risk of coronary heart disease? A review of the evidence. Altern Ther Health Med. 2005 May-Jun;11(3):24-30; quiz 31, 79.

5 Zhao G, Etherton TD, Martin KR, West SG, Gillies PJ, Kris-Etherton PM. Dietary alpha-linolenic acid reduces inflammatory and lipid cardiovascular risk factors in hypercholesterolemic men and women. J Nutr. 2004 Nov;134(11):2991-7.

6 Tapsell LC, Gillen LJ, Patch CS, Batterham M, Owen A, Baré M, Kennedy M. Including walnuts in a low-fat/modified-fat diet improves HDL cholesterol-to-total cholesterol ratios in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2004 Dec;27(12):2777-83.

7 West SG. Alpha-Linolenic Acid from Walnuts P85 and Flax Increases Flow-Mediated Dilation of the Brachial Artery in a Dose-Dependent Fashion. Pennsylvania State University. American Heart Association’s 5th Annual Conference on Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology in San Francisco. May 2004.

8 Iwamoto M, Imaizumi K, Sato M, Hirooka Y, Sakai K, Takeshita A, Kono M. Serum lipid profiles in Japanese women and men during consumption of walnuts. Eur JClin Nutr. 2002 Jul;56(7):629-37.

9 Morgan JM, Horton K, Reese D, et al. Effects of walnut consumption as part of a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet on serum cardiovascular risk factors. Int’l J for Vit & Nutr Research. 2002 72:341-347.

10 Hu FB, Stampfer MJ, Manson JE, et al. Frequent nut consumption and risk of coronary heart disease in women: prospective cohort study. BMJ. 1998 Nov 14;317(7169):1341-5.

11 Chisholm A, Mann J, Skeaff M, et al. A diet rich in walnuts favourably influences plasma fatty acid profile in moderately hyperlipidaemic subjects. Eur J Clin Nutr. 1998 Jan;52(1):12-6.

12 de Lorgeril M, Renaud S, Mamelle N, et al. Mediterranean alpha-linolenic acid-rich diet in secondary prevention of coronary heart disease. Lancet. 1994 Jun 11;343(8911):1454-9.

13 Maguire LS, O'Sullivan SM, Galvin K, O'Connor TP, O'Brien NM. Fatty acid profile, tocopherol, squalene and phytosterol content of walnuts, almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts and the macadamia nut. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2004 May;55(3):171-8.

14 Sabaté J, Fraser GE, Burke K, Knutsen SF, Bennett H, Lindsted KD. Effects of walnuts on serum lipid levels and blood pressure in normal men. N Engl J Med. 1993 Mar 4;328(9):603-7.

15 Zambón D, Sabaté J, Muñoz S, et al. Substituting walnuts for monounsaturated fat improves the serum lipid profile of hypercholesterolemic men and women. A randomized crossover trial. Ann Intern Med. 2000 Apr 4;132(7):538-46.

16 Iwamoto M, Imaizumi K, Sato M, et al. Serum lipid profiles in Japanese women and men during consumption of walnuts. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2002 Jul;56(7):629-37.

17 Simopoulos AP. Essential fatty acids in health and chronic disease. Am J Clin Nutr. 1999 Sep;70(3 Suppl):560S-569S.

18 Hu FB, Stampfer MJ. Nut consumption and risk of coronary heart disease: a review of epidemiologic evidence. Curr Atheroscler Rep. 1999 Nov;1(3):204-9.

19 Zibaeenezhad MJ, Rezaiezadeh M, Mowla A, Ayatollahi SM, Panjehshahin MR. Antihypertriglyceridemic effect of walnut oil. Angiology. 2003 Jul-Aug;54(4):411-4.

20 Almario RU, Vonghavaravat V, Wong R, Kasim-Karakas SE. Effects of walnut consumption on plasma fatty acids and lipoproteins in combined hyperlipidemia. Am J Clin Nutr. 2001 Jul;74(1):72-9.

21 Anderson KJ, Teuber SS, Gobeille A, Cremin P, Waterhouse AL, Steinberg FM. Walnut polyphenolics inhibit in vitro human plasma and LDL oxidation. J Nutr. 2001 Nov;131(11):2837-42.

22 Singh I, Turner AH, Sinclair AJ, Li D, Hawley JA. Effects of gamma-tocopherol supplementation on thrombotic risk factors. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2007;16(3):422-8.

23 McCarty MF. Gamma-tocopherol may promote effective no synthase function by protecting tetrahydrobiopterin from peroxynitrite. Med Hypotheses. 2007;69(6):1367-70.

24 Park SK, Page GP, Kim K, et al. alpha- and gamma-Tocopherol prevent age-related transcriptional alterations in the heart and brain of mice. J Nutr. 2008 Jun;138(6):1010-8.

25 Cortés B, Núñez I, Cofán M, et al. Acute effects of high-fat meals enriched with walnuts or olive oil on postprandial endothelial function. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006 Oct 17;48(Cool:1666-71.

26 Ros E, Mataix J. Fatty acid composition of nuts--implications for cardiovascular health. Br J Nutr. 2006 Nov;96 Suppl 2:S29-35.

27 Ma Y, Njike VY, Millet J, et al. Effects of walnut consumption on endothelial function in type 2 diabetic subjects: a randomized controlled crossover trial. Diabetes Care. 2010 Feb;33(2):227-32.

28 Brocq ML, Leslie SJ, Milliken P, Megson IL. Endothelial dysfunction: from molecular mechanisms to measurement, clinical implications, and therapeutic opportunities. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2008 Sep;10(9):1631-74.

29 Wolf A, Zalpour C, Theilmeier G, et al. Dietary L-arginine supplementation normalizes platelet aggregation in hypercholesterolemic humans. J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997 Mar 1;29(3):479-85.

30 Miyazaki H, Matsuoka H, Cooke JP, et al. Endogenous nitric oxide synthase inhibitor: a novel marker of atherosclerosis. Circulation. 1999 Mar 9;99(9):1141-6.

31 Furuki K, Adachi H, Matsuoka H et al. Plasma levels of asymmetric dimethylarginine (ADMA) are related to intima-media thickness of the carotid artery: an epidemiological study. Atherosclerosis. 2007 Mar;191(1):206-10.

32 Dowd MB, Hemmrich K, Morrison WA. L-arginine reduces neointimal hyperplasia in cold-stored arterial allografts in a rabbit low-flow-through model. J Reconstr Microsurg. 2007 Aug;23(6):301-9.

33 Schini-Kerth VB, Auger C, Kim JH, Etienne-Selloum N, Chataigneau T. Nutritional improvement of the endothelial control of vascular tone by polyphenols: role of NO and EDHF. Pflugers Arch. 2010 Mar 12.

34 Ristić-Medić D, Ristić G, Tepsić V. [Alpha-linolenic acid and cardiovascular diseases]. Med Pregl. 2003 56 Suppl 1:19-25.

35 Galajda Z, Dér H, Balogh E, et al. [Cardiovascular actions of a standardized polyphenol concentrate on patients undergoing coronary bypass grafting: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study]. Magy Seb. 2008 61 Suppl:41-4.

36 Kristensen SD, Iversen AM, Schmidt EB. N-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and coronary thrombosis. Lipids . 2001 36:S79-S82.

37 Wensing AG, Mensink RP, Hornstra G. Effects of dietary n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids from plant andmarine origin on platelet aggregation in healthy elderly subjects. Br J Nutr. 1999 Sep;82(3):183-91.

38 De Caterina R, Cybulsky MI, Clinton SK, Gimbrone MA Jr, Libby P. The omega-3 fatty acid docosahexaenoate reduces cytokine-induced expression of proatherogenic and proinflammatory proteins in human endothelial cells. Arterioscler Thromb. 1994 Nov;14(11):1829-36.

39 Available at: http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v52/n1/pdf/1600507a.pdf. Accessed April 1, 2010.

40 Freese R, Mutanen M, Valsta LM, et al. Comparison of the effects of two diets rich in monounsaturatedfatty acids differing in their linoleic/alpha-linolenic acid ratio on platelet aggregation. Thrombosis &Haemostasis 1994 Jan;71(1):73-7.

41 Leaf A, Weber PC. Cardiovascular effects of n-3 fatty acids. N Eng J Med. 1988 Mar 3;318(9):549-57.

42 Eritsland J, Arnesen H, Seljeflot I, et al. Long-term effects of n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids on haemostatic variables and bleeding episodes in patients with coronary artery disease. Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 1995 Feb;6(1):17-22.

43 Available at: http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/ucm202825.h tm. Accessed March 26, 2010.

44 Available at: http://www.fritolay.com/your-health/whats-in-our-snacks.html. March 25, 2010.

45 Available at: http://fritolay.com/press-release-20060503.html. March 25, 2010.

46 Ródenas S, Rodríguez-Gil S, Merinero MC, Sánchez-Muniz FJ. Dietary exchange of an olive oil and sunflower oil blend for extra virgin olive oil decreases the estimate cardiovascular risk and LDL and apolipoprotein AII concentrations in postmenopausal women. J Am Coll Nutr. 2005 Oct;24(5):361-9.

47 Quiles JL, Huertas JR, Ochoa JJ, Battino M, Mataix J, Mañas M. Dietary fat (virgin olive oil or sunflower oil) and physical training interactions on blood lipids in the rat. Nutrition. 2003 Apr;19(4):363-8.

48 Available at: http://www.kedu.us/Ask%20the%20Doctor/omega%203%20cardiovascular.pdf. Accessed March 29, 2010.

49 Chung HY, Cesari M, Anton S, et al. Molecular inflammation: underpinnings of aging and age-related diseases. Ageing Res Rev. 2009 Jan;8(1):18-30.

50 Simopoulos AP. The importance of the omega-6/omega-3 fatty acid ratio in cardiovascular disease and other chronic diseases. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2008 Jun;233(6):674-88.

51 Okuyama H, Kobayashi T, Watanabe S. Dietary fatty acids--the N-6/N-3 balance and chronic elderly diseases. Excess linoleic acid and relative N-3 deficiency syndrome seen in Japan. Prog Lipid Res. 1996 Dec;35(4):409-57.

52 Kiecolt-Glaser JK, Belury MA, Porter K, et al. Depressive symptoms, omega-6:omega-3 fatty acids, and inflammation in older adults. Psychosom Med. 2007 Apr;69(3):217-24.

53 Guebre-Egziabher F, Rabasa-Lhoret R, Bonnet F, et al. Nutritional intervention to reduce the n-6/n-3 fatty acid ratio increases adiponectin concentration and fatty acid oxidation in healthy subjects. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2008 Nov;62(11):1287-93.

54 Jackson LS, Al-Taher F. Effects of consumer food preparation on acrylamide formation. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2005 561:447-65.

55 Available at: http://www.fda.gov/Food/FoodSafety/FoodContaminantsAdulteration/Chemic alContaminants/Acrylamide/ucm053549.htm. Accessed March 30, 2010.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as in the US, control of food will secure our slavery Sad

Brussels moves against herbalists

Link

Quote:
Daniel Hannan giving an explanation of the vote in the European Parliament in Strasbourg on 24th November, concerning European regulations on herbal medicines which will put companies selling harmless products out of business.

Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Daniel Hannan. I especially concur with what he said about the 'large pharmacutical corporations' and that 'the Brussels machinery has become a racket open to the big corporations'.

In effect then, we are becoming slaves to corporate policies, which means on the face of it we are heading towards a corporate dictatorship or a corporatocracy. But, corporations including big banking are merely the face or front for something more sinister...which as we all know is the New World Order Twisted Evil . Question is who's controlling the NWO?

Have a guess at who you think I believe it is. My jigsaw(big picture is complete) at solving this one.

N.B Will this new legislation against natural products ban Apricot Kernels (vit B17) then? They have a wonderful reputation of fighting potentially cancerous cells as their molecules contain both Oxygen and Cyanide. The latter element is what kills the cancerous cells and the oxygen atoms help to exticate the waste into the blood stream as waste. I take these every day.

Link

Link

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: