FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Building Boom will Fuel Financial Collapse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Building Boom will Fuel Financial Collapse Reply with quote

Like fire cannot melt steel there are no natural laws that dictate that house prices will forever go up in an endless spiral of hyperinflation.

Millions of working poor have been priced out of the private housing market and in order to get a step onto the housing ladder one probably has to get a mortgage which lasts 40 years or is passed over to your kids. The levels of debt are now so great that one has to be in permanent debt just to survive.

The attempt at changing the landscape of Britain with the conspiracy between big business in property development and the Office of the Deputy PrimeMinister and the relentless building boom which aims to fill this small island up with as many people as are already here is linked essentially to the adoption of Japanese styles of living and working. Ever smaller units of accomodation are being built for ever more people to inhabit.

The last two industries which will remain under this new environment once all farming has been closed or merged into appendages of supermarkets will be housing construction and finance. Under a collapsing dollar manufacturing industries will all but be wiped out. The first industrialised state will become the one that deindustrialises totally. The far reaching implications dictate that life will be dependent solely on imports.

Like junkies who need a permanent fix to survive people who produce nothing will need debt to continue. Debt financing and the construction of endless 'luxury' 'cappucino' style apartments made mostly from breeze blocks and materials whose shelf life will soon be identical to the toaster in everybodys kitchen cannot stop as it will lead to a total collapse of building companies and all other associated businesses linked to housing.

Reqiring half the people to spend time in endless shopping malls to sell endless and useless products to the other half of the population mirrors the drug dealers who hang around nightclubs peddling their ware. To what extent can one escape from the conspiracy of concrete developers and shopping centres?

With a land mass much smaller than our role model the USA we have adopted everything that is rotten in the modern world. The conspiracy of silence by all in the relentless building boom and its knock on effects in terms of supportable infrastructure eg schools, hospitals, education, post offices etc implies that the experiment in creating a mini-USA will eventually fail or be ground into total gridlock.
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frightening but true, this is a superheated economy which actually produces nothing to speak of. An almost entirely service sector economy like ours will suffer hugely in a recession.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Post conspirator
Its about time we countered the spin that our economy is booming.
IT IS NOT.
Ever rising house prices, people remortgaging and then buying consumer goods is not an economy.
IT IS A DISASTER.

When the bubble burst house prices will tumble, negative equity etc
Just in time for Tony Blairs freemason underling Cameron to take charge.
Britain used to have a munufacturing economy. Now it is simply retail ( selling imported goods ) and sevices such as restaurants and hairdressers etc,
If it wasnt for all these Billionaires bringing their loot here the economy would have collapsed a few years ago.
Everything is up for sale. Nuclear power stations, football teams our health service.

Gordon Brown has been the WORST chancellor in history.
Sold our gold at the bottom of the market.

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: lockdown Reply with quote

Britain being so small, relatively, and so crowded, creates perfect conditions for a fascist lockdown of a society; mobilised thugs and heavies can kick off and create fear and intimidate anywhere and at short notice; food distribution becomes highly controlled and "sanitised"; we already have a muted press; travel is curtailed (happening already); and a high level of mental unease can be fostered and maintained.
So when some sort of recession does kick in, things could spiral horribly and we might see Britain as the first experiment of the NWO.....

wepmob2000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all true, the economic 'growth' is built purely on a foundation of credit. People in one service industry take on loans to pay for imported goods, or pay for other services.

The government fuels the housing 'boom' by allowing demand (i.e. immigration) to rise uncontrollably, thus fostering the illusion we are doing well and the economy is booming.

All the conditions seem to be present for a massive meltdown when the next recession hits, and its clear the government is preparing for this under the guise of 'anti-terrorism' and its various surveillance measures.

People are already brainwashed via the T.V, and who needs a curfew when gangs of scum are allowed to roam uncontrollably at night? Travel is being curtailed, and we must await some kind of lockdown on the internet.

P.S

Has anyone else had CCTV towers being installed in quiet residential streets in their locality as I am witnessing here? Is this a national trend, placing cameras where theres pretty much no likelihood of crime? I'll post pictures when I can, these are pretty sinister looking towers with cameras in turrets.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I became a CT from studying how the world worked, not from 911. In our Orwellian world debt is called 'credit'. We have a debt bubble orders of magnitude greater than the one manufactured by the bankers in the run up to the swindle called the 1929 crash (crash maybe, but no accident).
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

thanks for that wepmob

I'll waiting with interest for anything you get round to coming up with. Keep at it Wink

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:

Gordon Brown has been the WORST chancellor in history.
Sold our gold at the bottom of the market.

Yes but Gold should not necessarily be seen as being intrinsically valuable....the fact that the rich will always scrabble for it may seem to make it so but it is not necessary to back a currency with gold. A 'gold standard' simply means that power will remain in the hands of those who have hoarded the gold....our old friends, the central bankers.

Governments should create their own fiat money.

See what Bill Still, producer of that most brilliant documentary, "The Moneymasters" has to say about fiat currencies here (this is a long lecture):

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7027020665149585773&q=bill+ still
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the responses... Reply with quote

Whilst the argument is that money can be created out of thin air the fact is that the USA has over 65000 financial services companies ranging from insurance, to credit cards, banks, mortgage companies, loans etc.

By creating societies that produce nothing each society loses its historic links, traditions etc to cope with in times of crises. Whilst the mythology is that we live in an era of 'low unemployment, low inflation and low interest rates the lie is so pervasive that very few have challenged the official lies.

Which implies the conspiracy of silence on almost everything is so pervasive that 'low' unemployment becomes only 75% or working age people working and not all of them full time which leaves a 25% figure of economically inactive. From a 29 million of working age population not including recently arrived immigrants tha leaves 8 odd million not employed in anything. That figure is double what it was in the 1980's.

Whilst interest rates are low compared to the high point in the 1980's of 15% you could still buy a flat for less than 40K in London and council taxes were relatively low even when people complained about the rates. A low interest rate on a flat costing 200k is pointless as you are still priced out of the market, hence a whole raft of scheme to cover up for the fact that property prices are in a hyperinflationary spiral.

Soon it will become like the days of old when aristocrats lived in expensive castles but could not afford to upkeep them. We will be living in rat infested sub-divided 'apartments' and will have to remortgage everything in order to pay day to day bills. As for our children they will start off after 2010 if they manage to get to university with debts ranging from 100k to 500k depending at which university they go to once they liberalise fees.

The only way to stave off the coming bankruptcy is to impose controls in food production, manufacturing, house prices, population transfers, and taxes on untaxed global corporations. To regain our independence from the oil cartels we have to reopen our mining industry we have to drastically reduce the power of the supermarkets. All else leads to monopoly. Unless the monopoly of finance is broken it will break all.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had some thoughts along these lines earlier today

I like to get around the place on 'tinternet, and I commonly try out lines of thinking and practise communication skills on "conventional" forums. Today I had a chance to write on the subject of banking, thought I'd share with you all

ANON wrote:
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30400-1256664,00.html
Quote:
BoE Takes Property Blame
Updated: 13:33, Tuesday March 20, 2007

The group that decides the interest rate deliberately fuelled a consumer boom to boost house prices and personal debt so that "UK Plc" could avoid recession.

Former governor Edward George said the Monetary Policy Committee "did not have much of a choice" in the matter.

The MPC members were battling to use interest rates to prevent the UK being dragged into a worldwide economic slump, he explained.

And, he said, his legacy to the MPC - which decides the rate - was to "sort out" the problems that policy had caused.

Lord George - who headed the Bank for a decade until June 2003 - revealed that he knew the approach was not sustainable as he gave evidence to a committee of MPs.

The terrorist attacks on the US in September 2001 caused a stock market crash in the US, and a sharp fall in the global markets.

Advertisement

"We only had two alternative ways of sustaining demand and keeping the economy moving forward: One was public spending and the other was consumption.

"We knew that we were having to stimulate consumer spending; we knew we had pushed it up to levels which couldn't possibly be sustained into the medium and long term.

"But for the time being, if we had not done that the UK economy would have gone into recession just as has the United States.

"That pushed up house prices, it increased household debt ... my legacy to the MPC if you like has been `sort that out'."

"We tried very hard not to do more than we needed to keep within the inflation target limits but we knew that that was going to cause problems later on which are still with us."

Concerns have been raised that the present official rate of inflation does not reflect the everyday experience of many voters.
If this is true and the people that knew about it bought into property during this period with this knowledge, could this not be the biggest case of insider trading *ever*?

jw wrote:
I don't consider this to be true in so much as I consider it to be a cover story

Highly regrettably, humanity is blighted by a general ignorance about the banking system and how it operates: generally we exist in a state of blind trust regarding banking and the power that control of the monetary system represents.

Especially, we are ignorant of the widespread practice of fractional reserve banking. In operation for over 300 years, fractional reserve banking allows the banks to create money by multiplying the assets the bank holds by a factor of ten (or more) when calculating how much money is available to be lent as loans. New money is not minted as notes or coins, but created as debts. The upshot of this is if I take out a mortgage for £100,000, only £10,000 pounds actually exists: the rest is credit created on my promise to repay the loan with the product of my work for the length of the loan, and of course, if I default, the bank gets to take my actual assets against the debt. It really is a stroke of the pen business

Generally, Gordon Brown's transfer of control of interest rates to the Bank of England is considered very positively, as a move that has brought great stability to the UK economy (politicians not being trustable with the nation’s finances. However, the upshot of this is that control of the economy has been surrendered from elected representatives and given over to un-elected non-representatives

In addition to this, we are generally ignorant that the Bank of England is neither owned by the government or by the crown, but is in fact a private company: a private company whose shareholders are protected by absolute secrecy. So in effect Gordon Brown handed over control of the economy to a private corporation, that the people have no oversight or democratic redress of whatsoever

In 1997, total indebtedness of the British people (mortgages, loans, credit cards) stood at 77 billion. Amazingly, ten years later banks are lending the same amount every two months: that is, over a billion pounds in debt is created out of "thin air" every single day. On the surface, this looks like good news, lots more money for people to buy goods and services: but is it?

Consider house prices: the cost of a family home has essentially trebled since 1997. In order to afford this level of debt, it is now common practise for both partners to have to work to service a debt based on lending an amount equal to six times joint annual income: even in the midst of the Thatcher years, most mortgages were no more than 3 times higher wage earners annual income: that is a massive increase in profits for the banks, or put another way, a massive increase in enservitude to the banking system. People consider the value of their homes to show how much better off they are. But again, is this true?

Lets say a home in 1997 cost £60,000, covering a quarter of an acre of land and constructed from 6000 bricks (with the value of a home commonly considered to be a 50/50 split between the worth of the building and the worth of the land it stands on). Such a home is more than likely worth in excess of £180,000 today. But does this show the value of the home has increased? A comparable home cannot be bought for £60,000. It’s still made of 6000 bricks and covers the same amount of land, and can only be purchased at a significant increase in liability of indebtedness. Could it not equally be said that the massive rise in house prices in fact shows the level of devaluation of the economy? An economy inflated not by the value of physical assets, but by debt created at minimal risk to the banks through fractional reserve banking?

Historically, there are parallels with our current situation. Banks, upon gaining control of interest rates, have usually made credit freely available for a period of about 20 years. Then, the banks simply turn off the tap, and cease making new credit freely available. The inevitable result is a massive foreclosure on debts, and real wealth (control of physical assets) being sucked into the banking system, making the people even more dependant on the money supply and willing to accept a society with far fewer basic protections and rights

Perhaps even more concerning is the fact that Britain’s gold reserves have been slowly removed from the country over the last ten years and removed to Europe to be put under the control of the EU: essentially these gold reserves were sold for credit (also produced out of thin air by the European banking system)

Could it be that the reasons politicians like Tony Blair are continuing to push forward plans for European integration with no concern for the opinions of the people is because the people will ultimately have little choice in the matter?

Should the UK economy collapse because the banks turn off the credit supply, and with no Gold reserve to back a re-floated pound, what other option would there be but to join the Euro immediately and irrevocably (with the total loss of parliamentary sovereignty?) In fact, would people, unable to perceive accurately the events that have led them to that place, and in there fear and distress about their future and security, not clamour and demand for just such a move?

There are wheels within wheels moving all around us

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Thanks for that John White... Reply with quote

The way you have explained it implies then that the rise in property prices is part and parcel of a hyperinflationary spiral whose long term aim is essentially the worhtlessness of money.

For if those who own property end up with a £1 million flats but wages which are on average no more than £30-40K we will have two opposite trends occurring at both ends of the social divide.

Those at the top will get rich beyond their wildest dreams while those at the bottom will fall off totally.

To what extent do you believe they are able to sustain a debt mountain indefinitely without a collapse of the debt markets?

Is it possible for them to have £77 billion in debts daily as opposed to monthly?

Either which way in joining the Euro a massive devaluation has to occur, but how will debts be devalued in relation to salaries?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: