FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to provoke public action?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amanda5772
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: How to provoke public action? Reply with quote

Hi all - this is my first post so please bear with me. My starting position is as someone who does not believe the official stories of either 9/11 or 7/7, and who is deeply concerned about but also frightened of the police state we now live under. I really believed, heading towards the 5th anniversary of 9/11, that the movement was reaching a critical mass, and that this date would herald the start of the public to rebel against the official versions, and demand restoration of our freedoms. That did not seems to happen. I'm sure that those on this forum who attended DRG and other events felt very optimistic, but from my position as a home newswatcher, the anniversary was marked by various news and television events more or less celebrating the official narratives. I think the state won this one. Now we have a situation in Hungary where the people are protesting, after they found out the govt lied to win the election. Why is it so much more difficult to get the british people to take action? Is it time that the movement started to preach more to the unconverted? I'm thinking of camapaigns like the M6 trailer, so people do not have the choice of ignoring the message. Has anyone thought about a mass email campaign? The recently posted "ludicrous diversion" video is particularly well presented - what are the legal possibilities of a mass email with this link? Is it possible to put flyers inside the free newspaper the Metro? They have covered some 9/11 truth stories before, so they might allow it. I wonder how many people simply don't know the issues, and how many, like me, are just too frightened to act publicly. I'd welcome any views on any of this.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Amanda,

This is a good thread although a bit negative in terms of the success of the global 911 truth campaign.

Quote:
but from my position as a home newswatcher, the anniversary was marked by various news and television events more or less celebrating the official narratives. I think the state won this one

If you had been at the packed DRG event at Conwy Hall on the 9/11/ and witnessed the minutes standing ovation that DRG received and the blown kisses exchanged between DRG on the podium and his wife on the front row you may be feeling differently. Also our dignified demo at the US embassy on 11/9/. Have you seen the videos?

It is a sad that a supposedly professional independent mainstream press failed to report the facts of the GB and Ireland 911 Truth movements achievements in London, but maybe the media/press is no longer independent? That is an issue which is now raising its head in the public domain.

The success of the global 911 truth campaign IMHO is based on peaceful and creative campaigning and activism at grassroots level, so why not be a part of the change you want to see. A world of truth as opposed to a present state of deception and lies. Something you associate with a fascist state or a four reich! IMO cracking 911 is the key to break the chain of events which is leading us into an Orwellian new world order, and it maybe the peoples last chance!

Dont give it any fear because thats the ptb trump control card, consider getting in touch with your nearest local 911 truth group or set up one in Sheffield, and come out of your comfort zone because it may not last much longer.

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amanda's suggestions about mass emailing campaigns and local free newspapers inclusions are very interesting.

Does anyone know how we could legally do some mass emailing?

Peace,

Sonic.

P.S. Just had a another look at "9/11 Eyewitness - Hoboken" (the 2nd edition of 9/11 Eyewitness) and it is really awesome and a wonderful DVD for those new to researching the truth about 9/11.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Amanda's suggestions about mass emailing campaigns and local free newspapers inclusions are very interesting

James Stewart (911 Blackpool) has already done this. As well as e mails he sent dvds to every MP and UK newspaper editor/journalist.

Outcome; silence/ignorance.............usual stonewalling comment "we note your comments/information"

911 truth campaigning at grassroots level on the streets and establishment of 911 truth groups to raise the awareness is all we have left as far as I can see. If that critical mass is achieved, in V for Vendatta style march on Westminister then maybe the MPs and media will take notice.

People do have the power but at present the majority are giving it away.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amanda, I too, in common with (I suspect) many others, share your frustration in that it is taking a long time for people to "wake up". It is also quite startling when one realises just how gutless and controlled the mainstream media is. So, at the moment, you will just have to accept that fact. I have been in contact via e-mail with some mainstream journalists, and I know others also have on this forum. It is only one or two who respond, and of these only one in any form of positive fashion. Most just ignore.

Your mass e-mailing idea is worthy of some consideration, but I rather believe that many - especially those who have never even stirred themselves to think that 9/11 could not have been done by 19 Arabs armed only with 'Stanley knives' - will just think the e-mail has come from a nutter and simply delete it, probably without reading it.

No, I firmly believe that the truth and questions will filter around the world by way of personal contact, discussion with one's peers at every opportunity, referrals to films and images on credible websites, and, most importantly, the 'lending out' to friends and colleagues of DVD and other materials. I know it is a slow process, but will grow exponentially, and, indeed, is doing so now.

However, I have absolutely no doubts whatsoever now that the welling up of the truth will come, albeit over the next few years. I also have no doubts that, as each election here and (more importantly) in America is held, we shall come closer to the breakthrough to a proper thorough, independent and truth searching public inquiry which examines all the evidence, and I feel that the true perpetrators of 9/11 will be brought to account for their actions.

Patience will overcome lies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: