FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DVD shortage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: DVD shortage Reply with quote

I understand that the last consignment of Jimmy Walter's DVD, Confroning the Evidence, has now been delivered to this country and that he is producing a new DVD for later distribution. We do not know when the new DVD will be ready, so in the meantime we will have to ration our use of the current DVD.

Given the mushrooming of people wanting to distribute them, the large number of summer events that our supporters are attending, and our plans for covering all the party conferences in September and October, I recommend that supporters distribute them sparingly to people they know will make good use of them. One way of doing that is to ask for a donation for each DVD distributed. Funds thus collected can be used for financing the activities of your group. But please ensure that anyone who is really keen to view one and cannot afford a donation is given a free one. That they be distributed for free is I understand the principle on which Jimmy has donated them and also the way in which we can avoid paying import duties on them. They are not to be sold.

There are accounts of chancers taking them for free and then making money for themselves by selling them.

I don't now know how many undistributed ones we have left. I have two boxes, (640) in south London. I believe there is a moderately large stash in Scotland with Keith and in Wembley with Simon. I delivered four boxes to David in Blackpool three weeks ago.

It would be helpful if supporters could reply to this post stating how many they have and what part of the country they are in.

Noel
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sending out copies of "Loose Change" too for free. Done about 3-400 copies so far. Taking paypal donations of £1, but not necessary to get one. PM me for a copy with your address. Cool
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: DVDS Aplenty Reply with quote

Please pm me for a list of anti nwo documentary titles. Jacob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: