FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nonesance and Evidance
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Nonesance and Evidance Reply with quote

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8652

Marky54

"this is all nonesance and turning a debate into an argument(if it not already Rolling Eyes )."

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8678

John White

Image Impossible: The Evidance

Do we have a doppleganger moderator with a spelling disorder?
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both of them support the "offical" version, that's certain. It's just a sock puppet working the forum here trying to keep us from moving forward. If you'll notice it's made over 3000 posts and is responsible for over 5% of posting activity here. Fortunately, that kind of sock puppet cannot stand exposure and it's already losing the battle for the heart and soul of the forum here.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think im starting to see the problem here.........

i really dont see the point in this thread other than to keep tempers high which i was attempting to calm down and have now been drawn in.

well this is simple, i will not be drawn into childish gibberish, if you want to debate evidence there are already 10 threads going on this subject Confused

the point of this thread is to take the mick and keep the arguement going isnt it? YAWN.

if your talking about me having 3,000 posts then its reflective of all the BS ive had to point out with the BS theorys/evidence which then goes into circular debate or stupid threads like this one.

try reading the comments when you put videos on the web, you'll be suprised what first impression of the viewer is, its just a pity you dont listen to them. most of them said what others are saying here, so why are you suprised by that?

its not me who made the videos and its not my fault 90% of people dont see evidence in them either. go ahead and read the comments to your videos.

the fact is if there is truth in what your claiming then your not doing a good job of getting that across, which again isnt my fault.

but i will tell you something what ever the truth is i will not be bullied or forced into just believing your word for it.

i have never in my entire life known people to attack those who disagree like the NPT'ers and tv fakers, this is so stupid and getting very silly when somebody who thinks 9/11 was an inside job attacks others who think the same may be true over a stupid farty theory on the how, WHEN THE HOW WILL NEVER MATTER ANYWAY! THE HOW DOSNT PUT PRESSURE ON FOR A NEW INVESTIGASTION!!!

if your soooo convinved your evidence is full proof i aint stopping you from asking the right people the right questions like CNN, so dont give me BS that im standing in the way of the truth.

but it seems to me your only bothered about swaying my opinon rather than acting on your so called full proof evidence, may i ask why that is?

is your only goal to divert people ? if not then take your video to CNN and your local political figures, good luck!

who's stopping you from getting the truth???????? you are by not doing something with it, regardless of if i agree of disagree with the evidence what the hell does that change? i aint standing in your way!

ill tell you what i think though, you just want as many people as possible to agree with you and thats it nothing will ever happen from it.

anyone got a link so fred and co can send of his evidence to CNN???
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i apologise if i mistyped any words i suppose i will not win the prize for best speller, im really gutted! Crying or Very sad
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Both of them support the "offical" version, that's certain. It's just a sock puppet working the forum here trying to keep us from moving forward. If you'll notice it's made over 3000 posts and is responsible for over 5% of posting activity here. Fortunately, that kind of sock puppet cannot stand exposure and it's already losing the battle for the heart and soul of the forum here.

As you can see, this forum is afraid to face the facts about 9/11, relegating the realities of DEWs and TV fakery to this Controversies corner and away from the front page. They will learn, but by then it may be too late.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i see in that case the next time someone turns up with evidence i shall just agree, it saves the hassle you get when you are being honest.

do you believe NPT? "of course sir!"
do you believe t.v fakery? "of course sir!"
do you believe energy weapons were used? "of course sir!"
do you believe CD? "of course sir"

etc etc etc.

you should'nt ask questions and if you see anything wrong keep your mouth shut!

welcome to the 9/11 TRUTH campagin.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
i see in that case the next time someone turns up with evidence i shall just agree, it saves the hassle you get when you are being honest.

etc etc etc.

Its simple Marky 54:

They have forgotten themselves and become what they oppose

Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now it's talking to itself...
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?? you think john white and marky 54 are the same person? evidence please..........
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:

deluded again Fred! Laughing

I'm not a cruel man, so its most regretable to see you staggering around the forum in such a disorientated state

Of course, I can catagorically prove that witchfinder general and plane son 911 share an identical IP address: but you would'nt want me to publish confidential IP information now, would you?

Equally, every moderator on this site knows with hard fact both you and banish are talking utter nonsense here:

The "standard" of reasoning from "911researchers" exposed again!

Maybe you better check with Andrew Johnson and then apologise: one assumes you at least respect him

Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mini-Nukes were definately maybe used on the WTCs

utopiated

Quote:
Of course, I can catagorically prove that witchfinder

JW

strange that 3 people now have the same spelling disorder
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banish wrote:
Quote:
Mini-Nukes were definately maybe used on the WTCs

utopiated

Quote:
Of course, I can catagorically prove that witchfinder

JW

strange that 3 people now have the same spelling disorder

thats a very common misspelling error and as makig the error in one word would lead your logical brain to do the same in the other associated family of words it proves nothing

i have met both utopiated and john in the flesh and they are very uniquely differAnt or different Cool
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Both of them support the "offical" version, that's certain.

Eh???? Confused
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred's errors keep mounting up!
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a commom spelling mistake HERE, and that is suspicious. Individuals being fed by a central scripter, who can't spell? Or an individual with multiple accounts?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banish wrote:
It's a commom spelling mistake HERE, and that is suspicious. Individuals being fed by a central scripter, who can't spell? Or an individual with multiple accounts?

your very strange to think spelling errors is evidence for anything other than a simple spelling error.

i would'nt even call it a spelling error, more a mistype half the time, you know hwne your bashing keys at lightning speed and then submit not thinking that someone might turn detective on your typed errors.

anyway it dosnt matter, all that matters is what is being said is understood, well if you've got a brain to work out what certain words should of said that is.

sometimes i notice mistypes, sometimes i dont, sometimes i could'nt give a damn because it exposes the picky annoying types or gives people something to fall back on to try and win an arguement, but you know when they fall back on the spelling faults their very desperate.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o' crikey look in the post above i see the word "hwne" which should of read "when"

is it annoying??? would you like to start a new thread about it??
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
o' crikey look in the post above i see the word "hwne" which should of read "when"

is it annoying??? would you like to start a new thread about it??

Sssssh!!!!!!!

Don't let on you've noticed!

When you see someone else make the same spelling (or in this case typing) error, you KNOW for a FACT it's the SAME PERSON.

I've already noticed a ubiquitous sock puppet who keeps spelling 'the' as 'teh' - that guy gets EVERYWHERE.

- Take a look at any forum, and you'll spot the evidance.

Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sockpuppet was trying to play good cop bad cop with me, and now it's been exposed as an Agent of Influence who will have to be replaced. You might look back at the 3000+ postings here in the last year and see what it tried to accomplish.

Goodbye, John White! Enjoy your new assignment.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
The sockpuppet was trying to play good cop bad cop with me, and now it's been exposed as an Agent of Influence who will have to be replaced. You might look back at the 3000+ postings here in the last year and see what it tried to accomplish.

Good grief man, you've finally cracked

Utter farce: and I'm having the laugh

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Fred wrote:

He's gone and done a truth criminal on us. Where did that mild mannered 911researcher who loved trance, video editing and couldn't use the registration system of a forum go?

Now its all sodomy this and cesspool that. They grow up so fast, it breaks my heart.

david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

and as fauxSean Connery stated:" do you beleive John White, chek, Marky54 and Fallious have been shhkwealing like a bunch of wee pigs?" when they GET CALLED OUT for refusing to provide the correct camera angle/distance displacement ON A TOPIC they themselves raised?

"of course, sir? Very Happy
Quote:

etc etc etc.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
John White wrote:
Fred wrote:

He's gone and done a truth criminal on us. Where did that mild mannered 911researcher who loved trance, video editing and couldn't use the registration system of a forum go?

Now its all sodomy this and cesspool that. They grow up so fast, it breaks my heart.

Fairly easy to understand though isnt it Fallious?

He's just an appaling actor, and now the game is up the mask's come off

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why not just get back to proving evidence fred? theres a thread waiting for you and people are trying to help but you just keep ranting and going on about things you think you know but dont, most people would call it being paranoid.

you took something that was said and blew it all out of proportion and you have'nt let it rest since. then you drag other people into it (like me) because you are paranoid, at first i was trying to reason with you and give you some friendly advice, as i could see your ranting was turning people off and making you look bad which inturn would make people switch off or ignore your evidence.

looks like you didnt listen and looks like its to late where some are concerned, only yourself to blame.

it looks bad fred trust me and with each rant you make i wish you would just stop calm down and get on with proving evidence, luckily there are some still willing to listen i however am not one of them.

i was honest when i said i could'nt see what the video was trying to say or prove, i was willing to listen and try to understand but it seems if you show doubt or are not sure about your videos your then attacked for doing so.

whatever fred you have proved your are unreasonable so no point wasting anymore time.

Last edited by marky 54 on Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david carmichael wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

and as fauxSean Connery stated:" do you beleive John White, chek, Marky54 and Fallious have been shhkwealing like a bunch of wee pigs?" when they GET CALLED OUT for refusing to provide the correct camera angle/distance displacement ON A TOPIC they themselves raised?

Quote:

etc etc etc.

ok find the post where i raised that point then.

i think your making it up as you go or just adding more people to your list, i dont remeber ever claiming i knew where the video was taken from.

all i remember doing was asking questions, like could the camara man of been squatting etc etc.

but i forgot thats a crime with you guys isnt it?
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
david carmichael wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Quote:

etc etc etc.

ok find the post where i raised that point then.

i think your making it up as you go or just adding more people to your list, i dont remeber ever claiming i knew where the video was taken from.

all i remember doing was asking questions, like could the camara man of been squatting etc etc.

but i forgot thats a crime with you guys isnt it?

"they" was the subset you belonged to... John White, inclusive..."totally different angle"...

Pretty pathetic that you're backing away from the topic in this fashion BY PLAYING a game of semantics...

..so YOU'RE NOW saying that John White was TOTALLY WRONG when he said "TOTALLY DIFFERENT"? Very Happy

I didn't think so...so you're still in that subset then.. Wink

Then get back to the topic of fleeing from the words in your very own postings Razz
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you make no sense at all to me. figures niether dose your evidence, i see a pattern. Rolling Eyes
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These videos debunk CNN. John White never produced a single photo or video showing that the CNN shot is possible from ANYWHERE.

Goodbye, Sockpuppet!

http://www.livevideo.com/video/bsregistration/8C1F9CC2735F49EC91A8D5BB 953612D9/disinfo-in-the-uk-150-replies.aspx

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/414324/cnn_fake_footage_blasted_impossib le_camera_angles_impossible/

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/533907/cnn_fake_footage_blasted_when_whe re_and_how_did_they_film_th/

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/542884/cnn_hoax_if_by_land_cnn_hoax_if_b y_sea/

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/541194/cnn_fake_footage_blasted_more_pro of_for_the_hard_headed/
EmptyBee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this an earnest attempt to get banned so you don't have to defend the indefensible any more Fred?
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an attempt to inject a dose of truth into this most infiltrated of brain-dead forums.
Link
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: