FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How upfront is 'Team Rachel' North?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: How upfront is 'Team Rachel' North? Reply with quote

http://rachelnorthlondon.blogspot.com/

Im surprised nobody has said anything but this person has been all over the media today asking for a public inquiry into 7/7.
While i understand she is a writer and believes the official story so technically she is the enemy.
But if she succeeds in getting an inquiry everyone else will be sble to join in like bus bomb victims who have realised the official story is lies.

So just interested in everyones comments about rachel north.

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tony blair and someone from MI5 were on tele yesterday basically saying the same thing, no!.

an investigastion will divert people away from protecting us.

im hearing the same lines repeated all the time.

"they only need to get through once"

basically the impression i got was that if they investigate 7/7 we will be in danger from terrorists.

its used for everything isnt it, to get what they want and to deny what they dont want.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel North seems to be a rather peculiar individual. A victim of 7/7, she is very evangelical, righteous and empowered by the whole experience. I was told that she 'invaded' a London 9/11 meeting and 'took it over' lambasting the entire company.

She is very angry and knows exactly who she is angry with. No physics or physical, logistical or circumstantial evidence is of interest to this girl. Anyone who goes there is a 'conspiraloon'.

This behaviour makes her a peculiar type of control freak IMO.

However, she appears to be battling for an independent inquiry into 7/7. It is unlikely she'll get one. If by some miracle an inquiry is forced on the government the chances on it being independent are virtually nil.

Still, good luck to her.

She has suffered and forcing the instigation of a 7/7 inquiry would surely be a great achievement for her.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Rachel North Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:

While I understand she is a writer and believes the official story so technically she is the enemy.

Errrr.... What?

Put yourself in her shoes for a minute.

If I were Rachel North I too might well think the 9/11 Truth movement were barking after all the abuse and rudeness she's been subjected too.

The idea that she is the enemy is the enemy.

We must be reflective and apolgoetic about the rude and abusive way she has been treated by certain individuals in the 9/11 Truth movement. I have witnessed it first hand and face-to-face. Of course anonymous posters here and elsewhere have made the most of the situation by calling her an agent of MI5 etc. with only the flimsiest circumstantial evidence.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gosling wrote:
Quote:
We must be reflective and apoloetic(sic) about the rude and abusive way she has been treated by certain individuals in the 9/11 Truth movement.

As evidenced by ...?

The Watcher
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Rachel North Reply with quote

The watchers are in denial again and apparently don't have access to Google Wink

stelios69 wrote:
..... technically she is the enemy.

2. "I myself have been called a liar, a shill, a Government disinformation..."

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gosling wrote:
Quote:
The watchers are in denial again and apparently don't have access to Google

After just thirty mins on google, my research indicates that Ms. North/Badger Kitten is not averse to dishing out the vitriol herself!

I caught a glimpse of Ms. North in action alongside Jeremy Paxman on Monday night. She has certainly been well coached; presenting her case for an inquiry succinctly, articulately and without any outward sign of emotion.

I wonder if Ms. North would be prepared to debate her perspective of Muslim terrorism with Nafeez Ahmed? Pehaps at a future Truthfest?

The Watcher
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would probably be courteous to draw her attention to this thread.

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think as i said Rachel North has done well to get her campaign all over the media in many ways she has done BETTER than us.
But i did look back at her previous posts:

Rachel wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you boys, but I have no desire to hang about with you chumps on this oddball site.

I have been here once before, yes indeedy, and I contributed on a thread devoted entirely to speculation about who I am, and what I believe, to let you know ...erm.. wait for it...who I am and what I believe. .

I thought evidence instead of speculation as to who I am and what I believe might be what 'truthseekers' actually sought.

You know, as that was what you were actually fervently discussing.

Alas, no. It was the thrills of more internet BB speculation you wanted, not a reality check. Rachel is a team of M15 agents! A lizard! A shill! A spook! A terrorist! A hologram! A hacker! Boo, hiss, Rachel, don't actually turn up here and present evidence of you actually being real. Noooooooooooo!

I soon realised that I'd rather spoiled your fun, you know, the person you were speculating about actually bothering to turn up and set you straight, as you much prefer speculation to facts, but there you go. It was too fascinating by then to resist.

A bunch of complete strangers talking about you, for pages and pages, speculating that you are a team of rogue agents! And then when you turn up, they will do backflips rather than drop their exciting little theory! I mean guys, come on. What would you do? Anyone would be amused and amazed in equal measure. It was, and still is, one of the funniest and oddest experiences I have ever had, being the subject of that bonkers thread.

You managed to successfully ignore all the evidence that you had a real live person talking to you ( not, sadly, a team of M15 lizards) for over, I think, 30 pages. Quite a feat! I guess that's the power of group-think, y'know, when you have your 'paradigm shift' and you Want To Believe.

You seemed to wake up and realise eventually that you ( as a group) didn't come across too well, and the ignorant pack-bullying mentality seen on the thread eventually embarassed you so much that the thread was locked. But not before the thread had become famous in the annals of the internet as a classic of its genre. Conspiraloon-tastic! Embarassed

Own goal for the 9/11-ers, but never mind chaps.

And I have not bothered to return and engage since, as even the funniest comedy material becomes wearisome after it repeats ad nauseaum. And that's all this site ever does. Loop, loop, fruitloop loop. Same old same old fact-free, evidence-free speculations based on imaginings and unprovable, unproven hypotheses. *Yawn*

Perhaps if I ever write a comic novel, rather than a book on PTSD, I'll remember some of the characters here, as material inspiration. Because you really couldn't make some of you up. Even with the imaginations some of you clearly rejoice in possessing.

But get involved with the 9/11 Truthers? No. I have a life, sorry. it's just so du-u-u-u-u-u-ll.

However, as I said, I do however object to someone pretending they have read my book when they have no idea of

a) its publication date
b) its print run
c) its content
d) Or anything else about it, except possibly the title, which is still TTBC and the price, which is TBC

Therefore I popped in just one more time - to point out that the poster here was speculating about something he knows knows nothing about - and was in fact merely projecting his own imaginings and then reporting them as if they were fact.

Par for the course round here, I know, but since I am the author of the book, and therefore know 100% what is in it, I simply ask 'Al K Myst' to preface his ( incorrect) guesses about something he knows nothing about with the disclaimer that he admits he knows nothing about the book at all and therefore his post is merely ill-informed guesswork.

The only people who have seen the book are me, my publishers and my agent. None of whom are 9/11 'truth hunters'

Do carry on speculating about 9/11 and indulging your morbid little hobby if you must, but please leave my book out of it, as you have no idea what you are talking about. And in fact, almost all that you have guessed, is wrong!

Toodle pip lads, and watch out for the alien reptile overlords! And don't forget the tin foil hats.
Remember, just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean that there isnt a vast conspiracy of specially -trained agents with nothing better to do than obsessively monitor the internet for fruitbattery.

*mwah* Stay alive and be very very careful. Because you never know, do you? And you never, ever will.

What a hassle that must be. I wonder your minds don't give way entirely.
Tee hee.

xxx

that was my reason for referring to her as a writer who has written her own book and technically being an official theory peddler. And by reading her recent posts she appears a different person to the one that was on sky news. I hope she succeeds in getting the 7/7 inquiry opened.

Maybe we should write to our MPs saying she has broad support in this matter?

Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel has every right to believe the official theory - and to be rude when accused of being an agent when she is actually a victim of 7/7.
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rachel has every right to believe the official theory

And we have every right to disbelieve it. She says
Quote:
Do carry on speculating about 9/11 and indulging your morbid little hobby if you must

and
Quote:
Toodle pip lads, and watch out for the alien reptile overlords! And don't forget the tin foil hats.

which makes her fair game for us to retort in similar vein. If she believes that those of us who question the blatant inside-job that was 9/11 makes us deserving of her brilliant conclusion that
Quote:
that's all this site ever does. Loop, loop, fruitloop loop. Same old same old fact-free, evidence-free speculations based on imaginings and unprovable, unproven hypotheses. *Yawn*

then she deserves all she gets.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Rachel has every right to believe the official theory - and to be rude when accused of being an agent when she is actually a victim of 7/7.

I totally agree.

Even if she has been dismissive of this site and the TM, the quote from her above came in the context of her responding to an earlier comment made by a member that included -

Quote:
Rachel's book will undoubtedly wax lyrical about her pre-7/7 victim status, how she was co-incidentally reading an account of her earlier life trauma at the exact same time as the explosion on her train at Kings Cross. Rachel will harp on about her cut wrist, sustained as a result of being 7 yards (initial account) or 7 feet (later, more dramatic account) from the alleged perpetrator, Germaine Lindsay.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6775&highlight=

which was not exactly prone to endear her to this site.

Isn't saying "she's been rude to us so she's fair game" a bit childish? Or is everyone that disagrees with MIHOP by definition a c*nt?

So she has her own views - good luck to her. If she gets a public enquiry, however farcical it will be, then great - it might throw up some tasty titbits that are of interest.

Like TG said, she was a victim and I wouldn't like to have to go through what she did.

What happened to a bit of empathy? Agreeing to disagree? Trying to find common ground?

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with Rachel North is she has no issue with the facts that:

there is no cctv of the alleged 7/7 bombers - none on the bus, trains, platforms, ticket halls, car parks, etc
there is no credible eye witnesses of any of the alleged 7/7 bombers
the company in charge of london transport security VERINT engaged all its 1000+ employees on a drill to coincide with the bombs same stations same MO
Israeli embassy was issued with an alert BEFORE the bombs went off
train times dont match
all the bombs were military grade
why was bombed bus the only bus diverted?
how did 'injured' headband man appear before any medics or ambulances arrived?
why did 'muslim' bus bomber grab an egg mcmuffin before blowing himself up?
why did the bombers leave the 'best' bombs back in the boot of the car?
why did they buy return tickets?
why did they pay and display? they werent coming back were they?
how did they keep the 'mission' secret from all their friends, families and relatives several had small kids one had a pregnant wife, if they really were clean skins how comes they crossed M15's paths several times?
Why did one mans documents survive the explosion and end up at SEVERAL bomb sites?
Why did Ian Blair announce "there are definately 4 bombers" before anyone even knew then retract when he realised he had spoken too soon?

What really happened at the outdoor retreat where they all went kayaking and team building. Was hypnotism or auto suggestion part of the course?

The only question Rachel is asking is why didnt the security services nip this in the bud before it happened.
i can answer her now.
Because 7/7 was an inside job.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Isn't saying "she's been rude to us so she's fair game" a bit childish?

It means anyone who behaves rudely to others can expect not to be treated with respect. Amazing it needs explaining to you Dogsmilk.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bona fide 911 and 7/7 truthseekers must focus on the common ground and work together in a co-operative and professional manner if we are to be successful in our mission to expose the truth.

We should all learn from our mistakes and IMO mistakes have been made by individuals who resort to insults, shoot the messenger and play the man not the ball. That includes Rachel North.

I hope that somebody has archived many of the blogs that Rachel put on this site, she did edit/remove many of them and personally that made me very skeptical.

IMO we are totally justified in being skeptical about Rachel North. I have not her met nor would I feel comfortable in doing so. I have met Milan Rai
though and was appalled at his ignorance and disrespect of avoiding answering the really tough questions on 7/7 at Kendal last year.

Despite this I do support the demand for a full professional INDEPENDENT inquiry into 7/7 and do support Rachel North in this.

7/7 appears to be following exactly the same path as 911. Watching "Press for Truth" at Lancaster, thanx to the Lancaster Truth Campaign and RINF.com made me realise that there would have been no inquiry into 911 if it had not been for the survivors, their families and the Victim support group they set up.

Lets keep it professional (there are some brilliant minds in this campaign) ..............compose all the tough questions that we would like to see addressed in the public enquiry and hand a professional looking document to Rachel.

No speculation, no insults, just tough questions........the David Ray Griffin
pathway!

Its interesting to note that Rachel has studied theology so there is something in common with DRG there!

Lets take up the opportunities not waste them.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In seeking to understand Rachel's position and her attitude to conspiracy theories and certain users of this site (mostly fuelled by the ever diplomatic Ally: now no longer with us) I suggest you search for rachel on this forum, read her blog and read her contributions on U75 where she posts as badger kitten. There has been a lot of water under the bridge when it comes to Rachel.
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember rightly Rachel has booksales to push about 7/7 doesn't she?

Isn't it just basic marketing that she would want to focus on that rather than 9/11?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets not presume why she is doing it other than the reasons given on the news that she has said herself and any reasons that may of been given when she was here previously.

regardless of if she thinks 7/7 was an inside job or just errors were made, she has every right to asks for an inquiry if she feels she has not had all the answers, she was a victim and as such it is her right regardless of if it fits what people on this sight were hoping for.

i doubt she will get it but we never know, nor do we know where it will led to but surely has to be a positive thing.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How ironic, Ms North becomes a victim of a false flag 7/7, she cannot see it, preferring to peddle her conspiracy version of events in her book, while mocking the mother of all false flags 9/11.

dosant it seem to obvious with all the MSM press she is getting that something just does not add up with her,?

One cannot reason with her, why she chooses to ignore serious questions regarding 9/11 and 7/7 only she knows, perhaps it was easier to focus on the llunitic fringe of 9/11 and choose to tarbrush and airbrush the whole facts.

she is a 'usefool' tool, perhaps she is even aware of being manipulated, or perhaps not?

Maybe even thats why the media give her so much airtime, a useful tool in spreading 9/11 lies?

Why else would any intellectual person who has studied all the evidence with an open mind be so callous and calculating in dismissing the anomolies in 9/11 and 7/7?
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
In seeking to understand Rachel's position and her attitude to conspiracy theories and certain users of this site (mostly fuelled by the ever diplomatic Ally: now no longer with us) I suggest you search for rachel on this forum, read her blog and read her contributions on U75 where she posts as badger kitten. There has been a lot of water under the bridge when it comes to Rachel.

Well...after "swaggering around" and talking about having people "fired", Ian...

..why don't you YOURSELF "belly up to the bar" and comment on the "intellectual dishonesty" displayed by your own moderator, John White...

...your absence of PUBLIC ADMONITION on his use of the terms, I believe, "fraud" and "faker" were what he used...

..and the conduct of other regualr psosters, marky54,chek, Fallious, Stefan,Rodin...

Was Andrew Johnson posessed of the same "intellectual honesty" as these guys IN HIS POSTINGS at the PhysOrg Forums...

Say, Ian... let's work on a joint post..you AND me...to the JREFers and PhysOrg people...

..where you...ahemmm... "ambassadorzzzzz of truth" DISTINGUISH YOUR OWN conduct from those people over there.

Better yet, let's have Andrew Johnson back Micpsi's "line of sight" trigonometry thesis.

Andrew did such a nifty mathematical job at PhysOrg...

This would be simple, right angle trig for Andrew Very Happy

Not willing to "belly up to the bar" and admonish your own posters, Ian? Shocked

Great... then continue to cower in the darkened corners of the tavern like the cowardly Sheriff's in those old Hollywood Westerns. Smile

You have absolutely NO ROOM Shocked to be commenting on the conduct/viewpoints of others.

You were not possessed of the stones TO ADMONISH your friends... fine by me Very Happy

...but DON'T GO SWAGGERING around like the brave Internet Forum Lawman Rolling Eyes

Don
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
Isn't saying "she's been rude to us so she's fair game" a bit childish?

It means anyone who behaves rudely to others can expect not to be treated with respect. Amazing it needs explaining to you Dogsmilk.

Then of course Rachel has every right to be rude about this place as people have been rude about her.
Not helpful though is it?

I agree with other posters that there are plenty of anomalies beyond MI5 supposedly not doing their job properly. Even beyond 'conspiracy theories', you'd think the c***-up over the train times would be a bigger issue as it implies the police simply looked at the timetable and made a guess rather than actually did a proper investigation of the exact movements. Or looked at all their cctv footage they apparently have.

Nevertheless, saying we can be rude to her if she's rude to us is, IMO, unproductive and futile. It's all a bit "well they started it...!" In fact, being polite back when people are rude to you can work wonders...
Not that I'm suggesting I invariably practice what I preach.

She can think what she likes - it's up to her. Slagging her off is not going make her 'see the light'.

Plenty of 911 families do not specifically support the 'inside job' hypothesis and Rachel is not alone in her opinions amoung 7/7 victims; are these others to be castigated for their beliefs?

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David

see this post here

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=68769&highlight=#687 69

Don't post off topic

Thanks
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
David

see this post here

Don't post off topic

Thanks

Okay... I won't reference the specifics themselves other than by hyperlink BUT YOU AND the other MODs have zero MORAL STANDING to comment on the actions of others and admonish them ....

....AS EVIDENCED BY your failure to deal with the lie/conduct told by one of your OWN MODs ...the specifics of which are referenced elsewhere in this forum... Very Happy

Happy?

..and lest I forget... in terms of "admonishing" or "moralizing" to others on their conduct... it would not be a post from old DC if it was not concluded with the very, very clever GENERIC "tag line";to wit,...

Physicians! Heal thyselves and thy own MODs before commenting on the conduct of others
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david carmichael wrote:
ian neal wrote:
David

see this post here

Don't post off topic

Thanks

Okay... I won't reference the specifics themselves other than by hyperlink BUT YOU AND the other MODs have zero MORAL STANDING to comment on the actions of others and admonish them ....

....AS EVIDENCED BY your failure to deal with the lie/conduct told by one of your OWN MODs ...the specifics of which are referenced elsewhere in this forum... Very Happy

Happy?

..and lest I forget... in terms of "admonishing" or "moralizing" to others on their conduct... it would not be a post from old DC if it was not concluded with the very, very clever GENERIC "tag line";to wit,...

Physicians! Heal thyselves and thy own MODs before commenting on the conduct of others

Ban him. Please. And when he comes back, ban him again.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Then of course Rachel has every right to be rude about this place as people have been rude about her.

Yes but it isn't helpful is it Dogsmilk? Round and round we go!!!
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Yes but it isn't helpful is it Dogsmilk? Round and round we go!!!

Which is exactly my point.

conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: We have been informed Reply with quote

by the mass media that Rachel North is a victim of the false flag operation of 7/7.

She also gets prime time on Newsnight.

Brown is taking over soon. A public inquiry may occur.
One did with Dr David Kelly. What was the result?

We were also informed that a journalist by the name of Barbara Olson was on one of those flights that crashed into the Twin Towers.

Was there a plane crash and did Barbara Olson make the phone call on a plane before it crashed?

Was Rachel North a victim of 7/7?

She must be as she appeared on ...Newsnight.
I have no other evidence to go by as no CCTV has ever been released as to what occurred on 7/7 despite the fact that there are cameras every 50metres or so in central London and on the undergound network there are cameras everywhere.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is an interesting point because she appears not to have suffered injury and i dont think she is donating her book sales to the victims fund?

her ego will encourage her to return and respond to these comments which i am sure she has read

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Which is exactly my point.

I know. So we are both making the same point. She is rude to some here and some here are rude to her. Do you thing she visits her local Tory party offices and calls them rude names for being Tories? What would you expect to happen if she did.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mm....it is peculiar, isn't it, that the 'voices' of 7/7 survivors and their families are so clear about the bandwith inside which their concerns fall.....

...i.e. that individuals within the system may have failed in their duties and so we 'must' know about these failures but that all the circumstantial and physical evidence related to possible security service involvement is 'ridiculous' and only of interest to lunatics like ourselves.

The photo published in the Daily Mail showing the hole in a train floor with all the metal round the edges bent UP into the carriage would be something I would be making loads of noise about if the TV cameras were being pointed at me.

Athough this comment contradicts an earlier post of mine on this thread, there is surely a high probability that the leadership of the visible 7/7 victims group is, like so many other parties, controlled by the security services (wasn't Haroon Ashwat, an MI6 agent according to the Americans, a contact of and, therefore, likely co-ordinator of all the 7/7 'bombers').

Like many on this site I believe it most likely that the 7/7 'bombers' were patsies being paid to play a game during something they understood to be an exercise (they could easily have been conned into making the videos as part of this 'game')......and that they had no idea that they were carrying real explosives at the beginning of this game anyway.......
....who were the two asian men shot outside Canary Wharf on the morning of 7/7 (reported in the New Zealand press only, it would seem)?

There are so many more serious questions about 7/7 that yes,.......the furious determination of Rachel North to exclude consideration of such information is indeed more than puzzling.

....and let us not forget that her manner of disagreeing with us was not to engage with the evidence that is the substance of our concerns but to resort to vicious ad hominem abuse. The fact that some of this group retaliated in kind was understandable....but did play into her rather unpleasant hands.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: