FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mind control? 32 shot dead on US campus
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Mind control? 32 shot dead on US campus Reply with quote

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/vtech.shooting/index.html
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was listening to Alex Jones who alerted me to this story... Alex Jones position was that it is a false flag... At first I did not believe this take on things (ie the gunman was probably just a nutter), but listening to BBC news on the telly, I have to say, a few alarm bells are ringing... for a start, (I still don't have much of the story yet), but aparently the guy was able to wander round for two hours between both shooting incidents? Kinda remindes me of the planes flying round USA airspace without being challenged or intercepted on 9/11 despite the fact they should have been? Confused

I have not made my mind up yet, but with Rosie O'Donnell aparently due to hit back on the View tomorrow morning (which believe me is a huge story in the USA despite it not making many waves in the UK), this does seem a little convenient for the Neo-cons, media wise?

There could be a lot more to this... watch this space!!! Confused

Update: A official police spokesman reported on BBC news just stated that 'they received a "Nine Eleven Call"... Confused
Not a "Nine One One Call"... as I am fairly sure is the way Americans usually make this statement? Possibility of propaganda?

A shooting at 7:15 am in one part of the University, followed by another Shooting in another part of the University at 9:15am (2 Hours Later Shocked )... Then an E-mail is sent warning students that there may have been a shooting or something?, at around 10:00am....

I don't know about you, but I have been to University and If something like this had happened at my Uni (Students are the biggest gossips!), news would have travelled from one side of the campus to the other like wild fire! Shocked And I for one would have been well outa there! Shocked

Something just does not add up? Confused

Brian.

Last edited by Bongo on Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am with you here Bongo. This smells fishy. I would have commented earlier but had to ferry a couple of figger sk8ers to an ice rink.

Tragedies all round. A 'previously un-named group' (as usual) is claiming the murder of the BBC reporter in Gaza. British helicopters mysteriously collide. Meanwhile 'insurgents' target women and children in Iraq. OTOH looks like the red cross ambulance hit in the false flag Israeli invasion of Lebanon recently (soldiers were not kidnapped but arrested in Lebanese territory) was a bit stage managed too.

I am reminded that Rothschilds financed (ie lent money for the wars of) both Wellington and Napoleon. Google 'Rothschild Waterloo' for some early insight into the Machiavellian machinations of this dynasty.

Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incidents like this usually presage something to come. See recent amerikkkan history!
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Bomb Threats' aparently in the days leading up to it? So Why were they not on high alert then? (it was of course 2 hours between the two shooting incidents aparently?)

One BBC anchor just said "That word Surreal seems to be cropping up an awful lot"! I think I heard that statement on footage on 9/11 too!

Bush is apparently going to make a statement at around 9:05 gmt... listen closely people, liars always let stuff slip... so if he is lying it may show (Body language is important too!) Confused
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you want us to get rid of guns like uk did?

or should we be like swiss?

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

... I dont recall anyone being killed by a Cookoo Clock?
Although I have seen Toblarone do some damage in the past... Hell, when that pointy chocolate jams up into the roof of your mouth! Shocked
alfsevic
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just drinking a beer with the missus, and said this looks like "4 days of the condor", then i looked here on the site to see i am not alone in my thoughts. we´ve got wolferitz, gonzales, browne and they are just not headlines anymore. One good delta force or sas phsyco then you stick a pistol in an iranian students mouth and what have you got, the whole world wants to nuke iran.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Update: A official police spokesman reported on BBC news just stated that 'they received a "Nine Eleven Call"...
Not a "Nine One One Call"... as I am fairly sure is the way Americans usually make this statement? Possibility of propaganda?

Agreed it would be like us dialing 9 99 and getting a Bargain Bucket or maybe a Cheap album from HMV Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://prisonplanet.com/audio/160407shooting.mp3
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Website of reporter to Alex Jones
http://www.thetruthmovement.net/

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

festival of snickers wrote:

The UK didn't get rid of guns. It banned the legal ownership of handguns. Criminals still get and use them.

Is it correct that Virginia permits citizens to have Concealed Carry Permits, yet the Tech banned all firearms from campus?

I cannot find the reference at the moment but I seem to remember US Dept of Justice own figures showed gun crime to be lowest in the areas of highest legal gun ownership. A correlation that does not get talked about much.

I watched the press conference last night and also picked up on the nine eleven reference to emergency calls. Other than that I do not think much information was given out. Considering the amount of time that had elapsed I would have expected the "lone gunman" to have been identified from post mortem fingerprints if nothing else. Much talk, little actually said.
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://publicrights.org/Kennesaw/NewsMax2001.html
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Watsons take on the shootings...

http://uncensored.co.nz/archives/2007/04/17/virginia-school-shooting-a nother-government-black-op/#more-781

7's 9's 22's

Quote:
CNN quoted a student who was outraged at the delay in identifying and stopping the killer.

“What happened today this was ridiculous. And I don’t know what happened or what was going through this guy’s mind,” student Jason Piatt told CNN. “But I’m pretty outraged and I’ll say on the record I’m pretty outraged that someone died in a shooting in a dorm at 7 o’clock in the morning and the first e-mail about it — no mention of locking down campus, no mention of canceling classes — they just mention that they’re investigating a shooting two hours later at 9:22.”

He added: “That’s pretty ridiculous and meanwhile, while they’re sending out that e-mail, 22 more people got killed.”

...due to structural failure????

Quote:
Ironic therefore it is that Virginia is a concealed carry state and yet Virginia Tech campus recently enforced a policy prohibiting “unauthorized possession, storage or control” of firearms on campus. According to gun rights activists such as Aaron Zelman of Jews For The Preservation of Firearms, VA Tech has “blood on its hands” for disarming the 21 victims who could potentially have defended themselves against the killer.

...?????

Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virginia School Shooting: Another Government Black-Op?

Quote:
The details that are beginning to emerge fill the criteria that this could very well be another government black-op that will be used as justification for more gun control and turing our schools into prisons, festooned with armed guards, surveillance cameras and biometric scanning to gain entry

Quote:
Eyewitness accounts describe police hiding behind trees and failing to pursue the killer, while ordering the school to be placed on lockdown so nobody could escape the carnage as the killer picked off his targets with seemingly little interruption from the police

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=21517

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My deepest condolances for all the poor students who died.

Question
Can any of you explain to me why the news keeps saying that the killer was ASIAN?
What has that got to do with anything?
He is a killer, he is a student, jilted boyfriend, nutter,
BUT WHY THIS ASIAN ANGLE?

The media has to use every single incident to shi t stir up more racism
Bush will use this to intern ASIANS? Probably not but i just cannot see any justification for constant repetition of the same angle.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazel McKinley
Quote:
The shooter is reported to be an Asian male, (quel surprise!) very heavily armed and wearing a flak jacket. After 11 people were reportedly killed, emails started flying through the campus internet system, alerting students; however, that did not stop this shooter from attacking two hours later, killing 22 more people, including himself. One of the questions we shall be anxious to answer revolves around the 2-hour span between the time the gunmen fired the first shots and the second attack. By the time the shooter reappeared in the Engineering Department, where he reportedly rounded up students, forced them against a wall, and then executed them Mafia-style, authorities should have had the campus locked down, and the place should have been crawling withy S.W.A.T. Teams. The shooter should have been apprehended in those two hours!

One of the largest questions revolves around whether the shooter was taking Prozac at the time prior to the shooting, and/or whether he had been in a psychiatric ward at any time. Do you remember the shocking truth about school shootings, as revealed by New Age author, Bill Cooper, in his book, "Behold A Pale Horse"?

"In every instance that I have investigated -- the incident at the women's school in Canada, the shopping in Canada, the Stockton, California, massacre, and the murder of Rabbi Meir Kahane -- the shooters were all ex-mental patients or were current mental patients who were all on the drug Prozac. This drug, taken in certain doses, increases the serotonin level in the patient, causing extreme violence. Couple that with a posthypnotic suggestion or control ... and you get mass murder." [Page 225; Emphasis added]
Cooper mentions two drugs, Ritalin and Prosac. Listen now to what he has to say specifically about Prosac. 'Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment'."

Cooper further stated that the shooter who has been programmed through drugs and other measures is also programmed to shoot himself to death before he can be captured and interrogated. One of the signatures that the shooter is under Mind Control is when he commits suicide before police can take him into custody. Therefore, we have right now the two major elements in a Mind Control shooting scenario:

1) The shooter commits mass murder of helpless victims

2) The shooter committed suicide before authorities could take him into custody,
Once we get the identity of the shooter, we can begin to determine whether this shooter has ever been in psychiatric care in a government facility and whether he has been taking Britain or Prozac.

However, the numerology is already interesting: We see several instances of "11" and "13" in the statistics of this killing.
1) The time of the first attack was 7:15am -- 7+1+5 = 13
2) The number of students killed in the first attacks was 11
3) The number of students killed in the second attack two hours later was 21, but when the shooter killed himself, a total of 22 more deaths had occurred. Therefore, the total number of students plus shooter killed equals "33", the single most important number in the occult.
4) The date of the attack is April 16. The numerology is: 4+1+6 = 11
Most assuredly, once more information becomes available, we shall see more instances of numerology. However, remember that Bill Cooper was quite adamant in stating that public shootings helped the Illuminati collapse the Old World Order so that the New can be set in place.

There are inconsistencies.

This e-mail claimed one shooter was in custody. Who was he, what happened to him?

Date: April 16, 2007 10:52:45 AM EDT
To: Multiple recipients
Subject: Second Shooting Reported; Police have one gunman in custody

In addition to an earlier shooting today in West Ambler Johnston, there has been a multiple shooting with multiple victims in Norris Hall.

Police and EMS are on the scene.

Police have one shooter in custody and as part of routine police procedure, they continue to search for a second shooter.

All people in university buildings are required to stay inside until further notice.

All entrances to campus are closed.

-----------------------------------

(If even one student had a gun, the rampage could have been stopped. The irony is, this massacre is meant to be the catalyst for disarming "crazy" Americans, before they turn their guns on their real enemies

http://westyorkshiretruth.aceboard.com/225988-6438-4718-0-Carnage-Camp us.htm

jaclec
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="dh"]Hazel McKinley
Quote:

One of the largest questions revolves around whether the shooter was taking Prozac at the time prior to the shooting, and/or whether he had been in a psychiatric ward at any time. Do you remember the shocking truth about school shootings, as revealed by New Age author, Bill Cooper, in his book, "Behold A Pale Horse"?

I was Thinking along the same lines when i read this

Some students told Fox News that when they would greet Cho, he would ignore them and not return the greeting. Reportedly, Cho was suffering from depression and was prescribed medication for that condition.

link

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/0407/1702_vt_massacre.html

It would be nice to know who was treating him and if he was being prescibed SSRIs
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bizarre thing I noticed today (Tuesday 17th April) when I went to work, is that the subject of this was not uttered once?... Not once Confused

After the events of Thomas Hamilton's shooting, people talked about nothing else for weeks.

Is it possible that psychologically, people are removing themselves from these types of story's that the media report because they have heard them all before.... and maybe? are even sick of them???

Is it possible that the Government are 'Crying Wolf'? That is to say that 'False Flag' has a limited life span? That people will only believe so much for so long? Is it possible that they may be starting to suspect, sub-conciously, that these very stories could be lies after 9/11 and 7/7?

I am not saying that the recent shootings in the US are definately a false flag, but maybe people feel that they have heard it all before and that they are becoming a little immune to it all? And maybe the Governments false-flags have facilitated this state of affairs in some way?

However, in light of this possibility, I cannot make out if this is a good or a bad thing? Confused

your Thoughts? Confused
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Chrissake you lot, get real!

It is looking increasingly likely that the VT spree is the result of an MK Ultra derivative programme. The principal purpose is almost certainly to whip up silly liberals into a gun control lather and provoke a 'redneck' backlash. On this occasion there maybe more on the agenda eg distracting media attention away from the White House's current difficulties or even stirring up anti immigration sentiment.

There is nothing fantastical or outrageous in suggesting that normal, ordinary people can be brainwashed into committing serious anti social acts (some posters on here might have viewed Derren Brown's 'The Heist' where through a combination of post hypnotic suggestions and Neuro Linguistic Programming he manipulated three people into robbing a securicor van in the City of London) including murder.

All that is required for virtually anyone to become an unwitting member of such a programme in the USA is to seek official assistance for some minor difficulties you might be having. You might be referred by a lecturer, a lawyer or a doctor to a friendly, empathetic 'counsellor' or 'hypnotherapist' or you may go direct yourself (remember under US mental health legislation passed in the 1940's patients can be 'experimented' upon without their knowledge or consent).

And if you are unfortunate enough to be considered suitable material, you might find yourself waking up unusually focused one morning needing to pick up your cell phone to hear the trigger words.

Then you go out and murder John Lennon or simply slaughter innocents...
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like replying to my own posts. But here are some links which indicate that professional 'mindf*cking' is a common thread linking spree killers and amateur hitmen:

For the first of the campus killers click here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman

For evidence of 'false memory implantation' therapy on Charlie Roberts, the Amish killer click here (although not stated here it has been mentioned Roberts received bereavement counselling after the death of his infant daughter):

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23369768-details/Killer%27s +wife+is+invited+guest+at+first+Amish+funeral/article.do

Click here for a neat psycho bio on everyone's favourite amateur assassin, Mark Chapman (the link goes direct to page 5 of his story):

http://www.crimelibrary.com/terrorists_spies/assassins/chapman/5.html

As for our friend Cho I'll wait for something more authoritative to come out to justify my suspicions but for the moment I note:

1) The unusual claim of one-to-one tutoring of Cho made by his English professor, Lucinda Roy, even though she said she feared for her own safety.

2) The very prompt way that Cho's 'disturbing assignements' were made public almost as soon as Cho's identity was made known whilst at the same time 'official' VT PR's were saying that such material could not be publicly disclosed.

3) The evasions about whether he ever actually undertook counselling and the reluctance of counsellors in coming forward to declare whether they had actually seen him and/or referred him on for psychiatric evaluation.

4) The utterly incompetent performance of VT administrators and the disgracefully insensitive behaviour of the College President. Even from where I'm standing it seems inconceivable that they might have been tipped off but something stinks about this...

Now any other fool who wants to bleat on about the evils of Prozac I will personally escort to the Tavistock Clinic...
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/1263

CIA recruiting at Virginia Tech

'For the second time this year, the Central Intelligence Agency will be coming to Virginia Tech to recruit students. And for the second time this year, they will be met with protests from students who view the CIA as an immoral organization that engages in torture and murder.'

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/1263

For the second time this year, the Central Intelligence Agency will be coming to Virginia Tech to recruit students.

And for the second time this year, they will be met with protests from students who view the CIA as an immoral organization that engages in torture and murder.

Nicholas Kiersey organized a protest last spring when the CIA came to campus. He released the following statement Monday about the CIA's trip to Torgeson 3100 Thursday at 7 p.m.:

"Blacksburg, VA November 13, 2005 - A coalition of concerned graduate students and campus organizations at Virginia Tech are this Thursday staging a 'teach in' to protest CIA recruitment on campus. Planned events also include the protest of a 'career information' session to be held by the CIA later that evening.

On November 2nd, 2005 the Washington Post published an article entitled “CIA Holds Terror Suspects in Secret Prisons”. The article reported that the CIA has set up a covert network of secret prisons and interrogation centers, known as “black sites”, in several countries around the world, including several democracies in Eastern Europe and Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

Prisoners at these facilities are held indefinitely and often in isolation, without due process of the law. Moreover, CIA interrogators working at these sites are permitted to use the CIA's approved "Enhanced Interrogation Techniques," some of which are prohibited by the U.N. convention and by U.S. military law. Among the tactics approved for use are "waterboarding", intended to induce in prisoners the idea that they are drowning.

While intelligence officials defend the unrestricted operation of these sites as necessary for the successful defense of the country, it should be noted that both the sites and the suspected practices carried out at them would be illegal if operated within the USA, which is a signatory to the U.N. Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment. Importantly, the same is true for the democratic host states in Eastern Europe where some of these sites are located.

The 'Teach In' will take place on Thursday, Nov. 17, 5-6.30pm, in Torgerson 3100. The event will feature talks by Virginia Tech instructors and the presentation of a draft letter to President Steger's office, signed by a number of concerned Virginia Tech faculty and students.

The letter will request that Virginia Tech place a moratorium on all CIA activities on Virginia Tech's campus until such time as a thorough and independent investigation certifies that the organization has been thoroughly reformed and no longer engages in practices that contravene international law and basic standards of human rights.

The CIA's scheduled 'career information' session will take place at 7pm in the same location.

Sponsoring campus organizations include: The International Club and Amnesty International at Virginia Tech."
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

festival of snickers wrote:

switzerland: a rifle in every home

Do they even have gun crime?

Bongo wrote:
The bizarre thing I noticed today (Tuesday 17th April) when I went to work, is that the subject of this was not uttered once?... Not once

After the events of Thomas Hamilton's shooting, people talked about nothing else for weeks.

Is it possible that psychologically, people are removing themselves from these types of story's that the media report because they have heard them all before.... and maybe? are even sick of them???

De-sensitization for sure, I've kind of avoided the story myself: after all, what's the point? Whether a psy-op or a "fortunate" tragedy, the agenda munchers will be all over it, the people will throw up their hands saying "something must be done" and the whole ghastly circus lurches on

Having said that, I've snapped out of that view a little and if theres inconsistancies that can be documented to challenge the official story of this event, then all to the good: its what everyone using the freedom they currently have to collectively question is best at, after all

gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:

Then you go out and murder John Lennon or simply slaughter innocents...

Have you seen this!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0417071vtech1.html

According to Fox News website it is a play written by Cho Seung-Hui entitled Richard McBeef. Go to the bottom of page 4.

Quote:
John - You committed a conspiracy. Just like what the government has done to John Lennon and Marilyn Monroe

Richard - WHAT? WHAT? [Frowning, he catches a glimpse of an old tabloid titled "The Cover-up of Marilyn Monroe and John Lennon]

John - You once worked for the government. As a janitor at least. You hated the fact that my mum was with my dad. You knew my mom was too good for my father. So you took him out and stole her, you son of a bitch

It's getting exponentially fishier Shocked

Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neo-Cons To Spin VA Massacre As Terrorist Attack
Propaganda junkies may milk "Ismail Ax" to say bloodshed was spurred by militant Islam

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/180407terroristattack.h tm

Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VT spree killing + 2 and already the discrepancies are piling up...

1) It seems that it was the police who advised Cho to seek counselling after two women filed complaints that he was stalking them (end of 2005). Remember, we were previously told by Lucinda Roy, his English tutor, that she referred him there after reading disturbing assignments written by him.

2) The police said they advised counselling after receiving a phone call from someone claiming to be Cho's friend who said that he was suicidal. Yet all reports thus far have stated that Cho was a misanthropic recluse who wouldn't even speak to his own room mates. Both have had interviews aired and neither mentioned him seeking counselling let alone reporting him as suicidal to police. Who was Cho's concerned friend?

3) Under some pressure today from journalists, a Blacksburg police spokesman revealed that Cho had been assessed at a mental health facility. When pressed further whether he had ever been detained as a patient he stated he believed that he had and, when pressed further still, he said that the facility might have been in the city of St Albans. BUT...

He refused to give any referral, admission release dates etc, stating that this was 'protected information' (mental health care is shrouded in secrecy but this statement is misleading).

4) Crucially the police spokesman did not say whether it was the Cook Counselling Center at VT that had referred him for mental health assessment and still no one from the center has come forward to clarify whether Cho had visited them or not.

5) Within 36 hours of the shootings the police confirmed that ballistic tests had proved that the same Glock pistol had been used at the Amberley and Norris Hall crime scenes and that Cho's finger prints were found on the weapon. I am no expert in forensics but this seems an extraordinarily quick turn around. Yet...

Amazingly today, the police spokesman started to gently row back from the assertion that Cho was the Amberley house shooter and breathed new life into an earlier theory that the killings at Amberley and Norris could have been unrelated. But how can this be if the ballistics and fingerprints tests show that Cho was at both scenes?

6) A Taiwanese student reported that he heard Cho rowing with Emily Hilscher shortly before he shot her, thus becoming his first 'unofficial' victim. This source stated that Cho had a crush on her and that he might have become jealous as a result of her forming an attachment with someone else (other reports go further, but in the light of what we know about Cho and the note that he left behind, which made no mention of Hirschler, these are certainly baloney). Apparently, according to some reports, the police were informed of this in a 911 call. So why did they go looking for another suspect off campus?

7) As yet, no comprehensive reports about Cho's family or pre university life have surfaced. His high school has been preternaturally quiet. Is this because the media portrayal of Cho is not one they recognize?

My Theory

Cho may have had problems adapting to life in VT or had some emotional crisis. He probably visited the Cook Counselling Center. There, he either had the misfortune of falling into the hands of a 'spotter' or was genuinely referred to a mental health assessment center (in which case his department and personal tutor must have been informed) where the 'psychiatrists' took over.

The crucial thing here, of course, is the timing. My belief is that much of Cho's deranged literary efforts and probably the stalking episodes too was the product of prolonged and frequent post hypnotic suggestion.

He may also have been subjected to ECT and , who knows, at the time of the killings may have been dosed up with a powerful neuro-transmitter controlling agent (does IPSODAL really exist?).

It may emerge over the next few days that Cho's treatment did indeed pre date all of his aberrant behaviour described above.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:
VT spree killing + 2 and already the discrepancies are piling up...

1) It seems that it was the police who advised Cho to seek counselling after two women filed complaints that he was stalking them (end of 2005). Remember, we were previously told by Lucinda Roy, his English tutor, that she referred him there after reading disturbing assignments written by him.

2) The police said they advised counselling after receiving a phone call from someone claiming to be Cho's friend who said that he was suicidal. Yet all reports thus far have stated that Cho was a misanthropic recluse who wouldn't even speak to his own room mates. Both have had interviews aired and neither mentioned him seeking counselling let alone reporting him as suicidal to police. Who was Cho's concerned friend?

3) Under some pressure today from journalists, a Blacksburg police spokesman revealed that Cho had been assessed at a mental health facility. When pressed further whether he had ever been detained as a patient he stated he believed that he had and, when pressed further still, he said that the facility might have been in the city of St Albans. BUT...

He refused to give any referral, admission release dates etc, stating that this was 'protected information' (mental health care is shrouded in secrecy but this statement is misleading).

4) Crucially the police spokesman did not say whether it was the Cook Counselling Center at VT that had referred him for mental health assessment and still no one from the center has come forward to clarify whether Cho had visited them or not.

5) Within 36 hours of the shootings the police confirmed that ballistic tests had proved that the same Glock pistol had been used at the Amberley and Norris Hall crime scenes and that Cho's finger prints were found on the weapon. I am no expert in forensics but this seems an extraordinarily quick turn around. Yet...

Amazingly today, the police spokesman started to gently row back from the assertion that Cho was the Amberley house shooter and breathed new life into an earlier theory that the killings at Amberley and Norris could have been unrelated. But how can this be if the ballistics and fingerprints tests show that Cho was at both scenes?

6) A Taiwanese student reported that he heard Cho rowing with Emily Hilscher shortly before he shot her, thus becoming his first 'unofficial' victim. This source stated that Cho had a crush on her and that he might have become jealous as a result of her forming an attachment with someone else (other reports go further, but in the light of what we know about Cho and the note that he left behind, which made no mention of Hirschler, these are certainly baloney). Apparently, according to some reports, the police were informed of this in a 911 call. So why did they go looking for another suspect off campus?

7) As yet, no comprehensive reports about Cho's family or pre university life have surfaced. His high school has been preternaturally quiet. Is this because the media portrayal of Cho is not one they recognize?

My Theory

Cho may have had problems adapting to life in VT or had some emotional crisis. He probably visited the Cook Counselling Center. There, he either had the misfortune of falling into the hands of a 'spotter' or was genuinely referred to a mental health assessment center (in which case his department and personal tutor must have been informed) where the 'psychiatrists' took over.

The crucial thing here, of course, is the timing. My belief is that much of Cho's deranged literary efforts and probably the stalking episodes too was the product of prolonged and frequent post hypnotic suggestion.

He may also have been subjected to ECT and , who knows, at the time of the killings may have been dosed up with a powerful neuro-transmitter controlling agent (does IPSODAL really exist?).

It may emerge over the next few days that Cho's treatment did indeed pre date all of his aberrant behaviour described above.

One only has to remember back to the police statements regarding De Menezes, all manner of high level police officers wheeled before the worlds MSM, regalling us with, De Menezes sprinting and hurdling barriers, De Menezes failing to stop when ordered to, De Menezes having a long heavy overcoat with wires protruding from underneath and acting suspiciously. As we now know, after waiting years for the 'home run' inquiry, all that the police said was a pack of lies.
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blacksburg mentioned in Cathy O'Brien's book "Access Denied"
http://www.trance-formation.com/

Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Time For Spree Killer Truth? Reply with quote

The evasions, inconsistencies, misrepresentations and fantasies grow by the hour in the case of the hapless (aspergers?) Cho Seung Hui.

We have his tutors who can't discuss his work citing teacher/student confidentiality (one ABC report says it was the police who asked his English Department not to) yet Cho's 'plays' managed to find their way onto the internet.

We have a departmental head who claims to have notified the VT counselling center but can't remember whether he attended there (and neither can the center by the looks of things).

We have a police department that claims it referred him to the very same place as a result of a call by a friend who then turned into his parents (who are themselves now mysteriously incarcerated in a hospital) who eventually morphed into an acquaintance who said he was suicidal.

Cho then went 'voluntarily' to the 'department.' At first we were led to believe that 'the department' in question was the Cook Counselling Center, now we are told it was just the police department. The police then can't disclose whether he had any treatment or medical assessment (though he 'might have been assessed in St Albans') as this was all 'protected information.'

Protected for five minutes it seems. First of all we are told he was detained on the 15th December. Then we are informed that a district judge ordered his detention on the basis of an assessment by a psychologist stating that he was a danger to himself and to others.

Finally the police formally acknowledge he was admitted to the Carilion St Abans Behavioural Center and assessed for out patient care only (was this were the spooks came in or did they intervene even earlier, there or elsewhere, as I believe?). I wonder how many twists and turns there are to come on this.

After being told that the Amberley and Norris Hall slayings were linked by forensics we are now being told that the Blacksberg police cast doubts again on the connnection (have they given up science for Voodoo?).

And then there's his first victim, the girl he was SO obsessed by he didn't even mention her in his suicide note (well, what we've been allowed to read out of it) or his 1,800 word testament (well, what we've been allowed to hear of it) or even his DVD (well, what we've been allowed to see of it).

Yes, and finally, that stuff that he mailed to NBC. Anyone else notice how it looked like an Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas etc martyrdom video (and we all know who taught them how to make 'em don't we?)? Do you think Cho thought of that, the Columbine massacre, the chains for the lockdown of the Norris block (so eerily redolent of the Amish massacre), do you think that he thought of all that, all by himself?

Right now VT, the police and mental health professionals are all trying to square their stories. That's why they cancelled their 21.00 GMT press conference last night. The media, of course are getting well and truly pissed off. And, as usual, they are interpreting all of this 'chaos' in the wrong way. They see this as a attempt by the authorities to cover up for their own incompetence. But of course the truth goes much deeper and darker than mere bureaucratic bungling.

This will be the last post that I will submit on this sad topic. Before I go I would just like to say this.

On average we can expect a spree killing every six months or so. Surely it is time for a 'spree truth movement?' I believe it might be possible to prevent sprees simply by hammering home the message that they are not simply random occurences carried out by young deranged males with bizarre grudges.

Sprees are carefully engineered, controlled and timed events with a specific political purpose: to whip up a liberal moral panic over gun control to provoke a redneck backlash at the polls.

Senior members of this board who have good contacts with the 9/11 Truth Movement in the States should encourage them to explore the spree issue, which is perhaps the most pressing but under explored phenomenon deserving of conspiracy theorist attention today.*

*When I first posted on Charlie Roberts on the 'Tragedy in Paradise' thread I did so on a hunch. I have yet to come across any literature that even links the CIA to sprees through the US mental health system let alone connect it to the gun control issue.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was given councelling
was he hypnotised or given prozac?
because if im not mistaken most of the other college gunmen have been prescribed anti depressants
surely prozac should be withdrawn?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: