FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Psychics Escaped Death!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: 9/11 Psychics Escaped Death! Reply with quote

And now for a deeply ironic comic interlude (inward laughter only allowed)...

Virtually all the great scientific formulae which explain how the world works allow information to flow backwards and forwards through time - they can work either way, regardless.

Shortly after 9/11, strange stories began circulating about the lucky few who had escaped the outrage.

It transpired that many of the survivors had changed their plans at the last minute after vague feelings of unease.

It was a subtle, gnawing feeling that 'something' was not right. Nobody vocalised it but shortly before the attacks, people started altering their plans out of an unspoken instinct.

One woman suffered crippling stomach pain while queuing for one of the ill-fated planes which flew into the World Trade Center.

She made her way to the lavatory only to recover spontaneously. She missed her flight but survived the day. Amid the collective outpouring of grief and horror it was easy to overlook such stories or write them off as coincidences.

But in fact, these kind of stories point to an interesting and deeper truth for those willing to look.

If, for example, fewer people decided to fly on aircraft that subsequently crashed, then that would suggest a subconscious ability to divine the future. Well, strange as it seems, that's just what happens.

Yes, this drivel really did appear in today's Daily Mail (don't tell anyone you logged on to read the rest of the article).
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i see how it works now!

if its very reasonable to believe but on the web, ITS A CONSPIRACY THEORY!

if its bizarre and on the news or in a news paper, IT MUST BE TRUE!

it shows how the media have over time given themselves the image of truth inorder to feed BS to the masses.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Psychics Escaped Death! Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:
And now for a deeply ironic comic interlude (inward laughter only allowed)...

Virtually all the great scientific formulae which explain how the world works allow information to flow backwards and forwards through time - they can work either way, regardless.

Shortly after 9/11, strange stories began circulating about the lucky few who had escaped the outrage.

It transpired that many of the survivors had changed their plans at the last minute after vague feelings of unease.

It was a subtle, gnawing feeling that 'something' was not right. Nobody vocalised it but shortly before the attacks, people started altering their plans out of an unspoken instinct.

One woman suffered crippling stomach pain while queuing for one of the ill-fated planes which flew into the World Trade Center.

She made her way to the lavatory only to recover spontaneously. She missed her flight but survived the day. Amid the collective outpouring of grief and horror it was easy to overlook such stories or write them off as coincidences.

But in fact, these kind of stories point to an interesting and deeper truth for those willing to look.

If, for example, fewer people decided to fly on aircraft that subsequently crashed, then that would suggest a subconscious ability to divine the future. Well, strange as it seems, that's just what happens.

Yes, this drivel really did appear in today's Daily Mail (don't tell anyone you logged on to read the rest of the article).

Don't be so quick to knock it: I've experianced this kind of "psychic brake" myself, leading to me not getting in a car that subsequently was involved in a crash

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Psychics Escaped Death! Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:
.......Yes, this drivel really did appear in today's Daily Mail (don't tell anyone you logged on to read the rest of the article).

You don't know that this article is drivel.

Most people accept that psychic experiences are real, even if they haven't had such experiences themselves. For those that do have them there is often nothing more real.

Theoretical physicists developing string theory are working on models of the Universe with many more than our 4 dimensions. Quantum physics demonstrates provably that awareness, the act of observing, directly affects physical reality.

Many attest to the power of the mind and the power of prayer in healing.

There is a very great deal we do not know about about the nature of our reality and about the nature of time etc., etc. I'm not saying that the article is gospel...just that you cannot be sure about these things. One's own experience and thinking are neccessarily limited. It is surely important to acknowledge that.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an interesting film. Complete b*****it ?

Mm...there's something here.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1199691524596728977&q=the+se cret
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is a psychic understanding and what is statistics? Take any flight from Heathrow and there will be a roughly standard percentage of people who miss the flight for whatever reason - if that flight crashes, all of those people will put their survival down to God, guardian angel, psychic foresight whatever.
londonsound
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly won't dismiss anyone else's gnawing feelings as i had my own.

One weekend when prompted for a geopolitical prediction by my older brother, I responded that the US would go to War in afghanistan (not based on intuition a long story).

The monday i discussed this theory at length with a friend at work and we got on to discussing the 93 attack on the WTC, which i knew almost nothing about, until around 9:30PM.

couldn't sleep that night AT ALL, incredibly uncomfortable and thereby missed work the next day (called in sick). then slept and woke up around 1:30 pm tuesday listen to Simon Mayo on five live who a half hour later said. "turn on your television a plane has crashed into the WTC" etc

when i got in touch with the same friend at work about it, he first thought i was referring to the 93 attacks.

for me that's too much of a coincidence. sometimes it's just "in your waters" or "in the air"

there is so much we don't know yet about intuition, psychic communication (eg between twins) it's silly to be dismissive. today's science is tomorrows quackery. this one will run and run

mykal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: