FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breaking down the 9/11 media barriers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stuart
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Breaking down the 9/11 media barriers Reply with quote

Hi everyone

I have been looking at this site regularly and following the movement since the turn of the year. I'd always had some deep questions about what happened that day and more than a gut feeling that things didn't add up.

When i wonder why i didn't pick up on these things earlier i guess the truth is that A i always had other things to do and B the story is so wide and devestating that it takes alot of committment to uncovering the truth and even beginning to understand it with any clarity. My personal research has taken me rigtht through the 9/11 story and other false flag acts and onto the neo-cons, how MPs are manipulated, the depth of media and business compliance and involvement, the international bankers and the secular Zionist movement and so on and on to the point now where I seemingly have at least an appreciation of what David Icke is advocating with some of his more hard to swallow theories. I mean lets be honest, the world is a very old place and we only think about the last few hundred years.

Anyway this brings me to my points which is to guage people opinions if i may on when and if you think the truth will really start to gather pace and break into the main stream via whatever means. I am aware of Loose Change final cut getting Cinema exposure but it seems to me the PTB so afr don't seem to worried about this.
It really grates with me that i can talk to friends or family and show them evidence that makes them sit up and for a moment acknowledge the credibility of my argument but then the next day tehy wake up and go about there own self-obsessed existence once again instead of leading them into research. I feel a personal obligation to continue research and exposure and to help people see that although there lives seem ok and pretty cushty, the whole thing should be better and society should be awake to the controls placed on it. Additionally we should b awake to those that are not so well off and instead of funding things like charity events and red nose day, they'd be better off exposing this bunch of crooks for which the ramifications could potentially solve more of the worlds problems.

Its a massive subject, and the questions and affects on society are endless, i just wondered whats the general consensus - Are we really standing near the cross roads and is credible mainstream exposure in the near future a potential reality? Appealing to the masses seems to mean shocking them into a new reality.

The affects on society could be so unbelievable in a positive way i hope but i fear a great many just aren't able to cope with it but i guess thats a different dicussion and i am posing some pretty hypothetical questions.

By the way i think its a great thing your all working toward here so keep up teh good work.

As an aside, I think it would be great if the movement could start appealing to more celebs if possible in the UK as is happening in the USA. This really has a mobilising affect.

Cheers
Stu
Evans_England
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea it would be nice to see the 'REAL' people who did this suffer GREATLY from public punishment, or maybe the death penalty after.

I mean less than 200 whole bodies found, 1000 vapourized never to be seen again - how the * can something like this happen, and 6 years on, some people including news agencies still beleive the story they were fed on that same day.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: