FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black box contradicts government account of flight 77

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Black box contradicts government account of flight 77 Reply with quote

Calum Douglas Flight Data Recorder Presentation in Ipswich

http://www.exposethenewworldorder.co.uk/Black_box_contradicts_governme nt_account_of_flight_77.php
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that is a truly excellent talk. It has been posted before, but it should certainly be seen by anyone who hasn't seen it already.

I'm not sure why it should be in 'controversies' - though I'm sure I could open a can of worms by saying that in this section Laughing

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree it's an excellent top-quality clear exposition about the impossibility of the US goverment's explanation of what happened at the Pentagon on 911.

It also leads on to the importance of convincing a majority of people to question the unacceptable narrative so far deemed fitfor public consumption.

It's no good taking Calum's lecture together with verified Black Box data down to the local cop shop and saying ' Here ya go - arrest that administration, Officer'.

Even were Congressmen Paul and Kucinich to come fully on board (and they'd be well advised to avoid air travel and large crowds during the process) all that would happen is that eventually it would wind up in front of the Supreme Court, who are the very people who legitimised the 2000 coup in the first place, and can hardly be regarded as impartial.

SCOTUS will have to be in mortal fear of the remainder of their careers if not their lives knowing that the majority of the population are no longer apathetic and will most definitely not accept a lame whitewash.

It's them or us.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree there is nothing that's going to divide anyone in Calum's presentation, this can go in general (although it has been posted there in the past).

I also agree it's excellent and am already looking forward to his London event, where he's on a double bill with Engineer Gordon Ross who will be speaking about the tower's collapse.

Come along one and all! (See events section)

Peace and Truth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: