FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should no planers be consigned to critics corner?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Should no planers be consigned to critics corner? Reply with quote

As no planers continue to pour scorn on the ideas of CD or LIHOP in any sense, I see more and more posts from them containing more factual "debunking" than anything the critics come up with. Is it time to classify them as critics and move their posts accordingly?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if they walk like ducks ... though actually any association even by way of analogy is being grossly unfair to ducks.

What I would agree with is ruthless pruning of their multiple threads, though without the not very practical full-time attention from the mods, that's not really achievable either.

Within the limitations of this type of message board, I'm not sure there is any easy answer. It's the problem of free speech in a free society in microcosm.

We'll just have to be satisfied with exposing their ideas for the dross they are.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of view critics corner as the home of left brain prisoners (anally retentive in freudianism) and truth controversies as the home of right brain prisoners (that will be the anally expulsive, funnily enough): with a few notable exceptions, but thats generalisms for you

I would'nt want to go merging threads and so on particularily, as its better to show what NPT theorists are like when left to develop a natural habitat, though obviously I clear up messes elsewhere on the forum, as there is such a thing as too much fertalizer

I have toyed with the idea of creating a "NPT Theory greatest pwnings" thread, but have found that, on the whole, I can't be bothered. A quick search of relevant members posts delivers all the counter arguments one could require

Mind you, here's a hoopy bit of thinking I came across and added a comment to earlier today, when elsewhere on t'internet:

Quote:
Quote:
Also if the nose of the plane only appeared because the helicopter was moving to the left (I assume the CGIers didn't consider that a helicopter might actually be moving) then how come I can see the 'nose' appearing on a shot taken from the complete opposite side of the building? Or is that not the 'nose?

LOL! Very good point

"So good "they" cocked it up twice?"

Or is it possibly an object that is extremely bright (on account of being engulfed in flames): like the right hand engine?

In addition, if the object was simply a CGI error, why did it then continue to trail smoke on a parabola all the way to hitting the deck, caught from multiple angles? Why make all the extra effort? (not that its credible "they" did)

In fact, by trying to pull the same hoodwink from two different angles, the NPT theorists have shot themselves in the foot

Its funny that the video cuts out before showing the full descent of the "CGI error": kind of like NPT's own "fade to black". And I wonder if the tower with NYC's main transmitter stuck on the top of it being struck by the plane had anything to do with that momentary loss of signal? Surely not?

Just what is that extremely bright object flying through the sky? It couldn't be... could it?

...The right hand engine?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: