FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted: Spec on remote controlled planes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
911 a past gone mad
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Wanted: Spec on remote controlled planes Reply with quote

and what they are capable of.

Steven Elvis Jones leads the way
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Flying?

911 a past gone mad
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Quote:

Flying?

Hitting targets with the prcision of a missile? Where is your spec?

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I wouldn't personally assert with any certainty that remote control planes were used, though it's certainly possible.

It could be an earlier version of something like this which was patented last year -

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PA LL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=7142971.PN.&O S=PN/7142971&RS=PN/7142971

Other people have suggested a variant of Global Hawk - unmanned aircraft operating at a high level of precision have been around for some time.
I dunno - I don't really 'do' technical stuff. However, I do think your statement is slightly misleading - AFAIK it's far more difficult to actually land a plane that point it at a specific heading.

911 a past gone mad
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
far more difficult to actually land a plane that point it at a specific heading.

Nobody is talkin about landing it, but to hit it head on, I presume, would be very, very difficult to acheive. I just cannot believe that there is the technology to do that. As for using Global hawks, where are the global hawks in the footage of the towers being hit? They sure dont look like Global hawks to me? Come on, using a totally different type of plane was far too risky. Do you not think?

The trick was NOT TO USE PLANES and leave the rest to TV fakery and the witness imagination, a bit like how a novel works.

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911 a past gone mad wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:
Quote:

Flying?

Hitting targets with the prcision of a missile? Where is your spec?

If they were A320 Airbuses it could have been Pilot Error Razz
http://www.crashdehabsheim.net/

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
far more difficult to actually land a plane that point it at a specific heading.

Nobody is talkin about landing it, but to hit it head on, I presume, would be very, very difficult to acheive. I just cannot believe that there is the technology to do that. As for using Global hawks, where are the global hawks in the footage of the towers being hit? They sure dont look like Global hawks to me? Come on, using a totally different type of plane was far too risky. Do you not think?

The trick was NOT TO USE PLANES and leave the rest to TV fakery and the witness imagination, a bit like how a novel works.

The point is, pointing an aircraft at a specific point isn't necessarily the hardest thing to do with an aircraft.
The point about global hawk is, it demonstrates the kind of technology, not that is was an actual global hawk.
I agree it's a problematic notion - any latency in manouvering could be disastrous. The fact that the Boeing seem to be pulling the kind of technology that 'will prevent 911 ever happening again' now, makes it not that far-fetched that it may actually have been kicking about a few years ago. However, in the absence of anything concrete, why leap to conclusions? I'm perfectly frank - I really don't know - I'm open to suggestions - and I won't subscribe to any position I'm not sure of - but whether remote control planes are realistic or not, that simply has no bearing on 'tv trickery' which must stand or fall on its own (lack of) merits.

On the other hand, I think I may have found your culprit Very Happy

http://www.guzer.com/videos/rc_boeing747.php

Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

you state that ''you do not believe this technology exists'', you seem to be guessing here, and we all know what guessers are dont we? by the way did your ancestors also guess that a nuclear bomb was not being developed prior to the release on thousands of innocent citizens.

you boldly declare ''the trick was not to use planes'' thats fair enough, but perhaps when you have a spare minute from spamming the topics you can post your refrences for your conspiracy theory? rather than a few grainy dodgy videao clips? perhaps you may be taken seriously, as and when you put some thought and effort into your theories?

why introduce the global hawks red herring? it reminds me of some crude street magician hustling kids out of their cents.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: