FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flying Humanoids - False Flag Ops? - Video and analysis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Flying Humanoids - False Flag Ops? - Video and analysis Reply with quote

Exopolitics UK revisits the 2004 Monterrey "Flying Witch" events and through an analysis of the video footage contemplates the true weirdness of the Mexican skies - is this a new form of PSY OP in preparation for a Project Blue Beam type extravaganza?

"This story certainly has been causing a great stir here in the city of Monterrey, N.L. Mexico and I would like you to know the facts involving a Police Officer, a flying humanoid entity and a mobilization of police forces in a bizarre, unprecedented incident”. - Letter to Jeff Rense from Santiago Garza, 23rd January 2004

The events which took place on the evening of the 16th January 2004 near the town of Monterrey, Mexico represent a profound phase shift in the nature of modern human contact with the Other. The inner terrain of consciousness has been colonised by all manner of flying entities for millennia, from angelic beings to Icarus to superman and yet in Mexico these entities have appeared to have forgotten they are purely so-called "mythological constructs" and have allowed themselves to be captured on film as they fly in from the universe next door.

Link

More: http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&i d=67&Itemid=1

--

Last edited by utopiated on Wed May 30, 2007 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Flying Humanoids - Video and analysis Reply with quote

Looks like some guys using jet-packs to me.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Flying Humanoids - Video and analysis Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Exopolitics UK revisits the 2004 Monterrey "Flying Witch" events and through an analysis of the video footage contemplates the true weirdness of the Mexican skies

"This story certainly has been causing a great stir here in the city of Monterrey, N.L. Mexico and I would like you to know the facts involving a Police Officer, a flying humanoid entity and a mobilization of police forces in a bizarre, unprecedented incident”. - Letter to Jeff Rense from Santiago Garza, 23rd January 2004

The events which took place on the evening of the 16th January 2004 near the town of Monterrey, Mexico represent a profound phase shift in the nature of modern human contact with the Other. The inner terrain of consciousness has been colonised by all manner of flying entities for millennia, from angelic beings to Icarus to superman and yet in Mexico these entities have appeared to have forgotten they are purely so-called "mythological constructs" and have allowed themselves to be captured on film as they fly in from the universe next door.

Link

More: http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&i d=67&Itemid=1
It is this kind of lunacy tat gives our movement a bad name. I believe without a doubt this is fakery. I have been on "Utopiated" site. There is a good deal of valid info on there but it is mostley nutball from what I can see. Flying Humanoids. My God! White coat men alert!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well isn't it interesting that the white coat thing was said about many of us first onto the 9/11 scam... my how perception can shift eh? Who's this "our movement"? I'm posting someone elses piece in the bigger picture section - if it's too big - just ignore it Smile

You obviously looked at the piccies and not the analysis - the response you supplied made that very clear. There was a CONTEXT for the whole humanoids stuff.

Incidentally the main video dealing with this and other related items has done 2000+ copies via torrent in a 5 days. And it's still going strong.

PS: It's the exopolitics site it's on not utopiated.

PPS: Thanks for reposting the whole item again. I love a bit of R.S.I. in the morning from my mouse wheel.

--

Last edited by utopiated on Fri May 25, 2007 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Flying Humanoids - Video and analysis Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:

Another one who didn't read the associated text.

My my - is any wonder the 9/11 movement is static with this sort of analysis and attention to detail!

--
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Flying Humanoids - Video and analysis Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
truthseeker john wrote:

My my - is any wonder the 9/11 movement is static with this sort of analysis and attention to detail!

No, I agree, it does look like some monkey floating about with a jet pack of some description, regardless of what it might otherwise be.

You don't need to read anything to have the opinion that that is how it LOOKS.

As far as analysis is concerned, how ever can you offer up any type of investigation based upon very dubious and grainy video footage? Are we supposed to jump on a plane and carry out interviews? This is a bizarre, highly limited subject concerning very specific UFO's.

I am however highly suspicious of anything that is seen in broad daylight over heavily populated cities - hot mexican food is known to cause hallucinations. How and why does anyone conclude these are inter-dimensional beings travelling from different universes?

Last edited by telecasterisation on Sun May 27, 2007 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Flying Humanoids - Video and analysis Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
utopiated wrote:
truthseeker john wrote:

No, I agree, it does look like some monkey floating about with a jet pack of some description, regardless of what it might otherwise be.

As far as analysis is concerned, how ever can you offer up any type of investigation based upon very dubious and grainy video footage? Are we supposed to jump on a plane and carry out interviews. This is a bizarre, highly limited subject concerning very specific UFO's.

I am however highly suspicious of anything that is seen in broad daylight over heavily populated cities - hot mexican food is known to cause hallucinations. How and why does anyone conclude these are inter-dimensional beings travelling from different universes?
I think Utopiated is a very dubious character indeed. Some paioti eating Mexicans see flying humanoids. And Utopiated is all over it like a rash. Keep in the real world mate
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think Utopiated is a very dubious character indeed

You bet Sherlock Smile ...and your chum Telecaster couldn't analyse a parking ticket.

Quote:

No but as with many aspects of 9/11 - you need background and a bit of CONTEXT to stuff to get an informed view. Otherwise we're Rumsfeld's monkey's - pretty easy to get one over on.

The text on the actual page goes through all of the available options - *including* - the Jet Pack tech. That was my point.

Talking of context for this stuff:

Link

I guess we just oogle a few seconds of video and declare ourselves experts these days.

Quote:

Some paioti eating Mexicans

You mean peyote? Paella? Nachos ?? - what they eat has nothing to do with what's flying around inmexico at the moment.

Quote:
Keep in the real world mate

My real world certainly isn't yours.

Thanks for small mercies eh ?!

--
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Quote:
I think Utopiated is a very dubious character indeed

You bet Sherlock Smile ...and your chum Telecaster couldn't ............................isn't yours.

Thanks for small mercies eh ?!

Thanks for finally responding, it is a pity you are forced to play the 'affronted card', the human ego is indeed a powerful adversary.

The broader question of Mexican UFO’s was not actually on the table earlier in the thread, it was clearly ‘flying witches’ or whatever label is the most comfortable. Regardless of what any text suggests or attempts to dispel, the ‘figures’ do unquestionably appear to be floating around via the aid of some form of jet pack – and as we have continuously been kept in the dark about ‘black ops’, this is indeed the most plausible explanation.

If we are to take it logically to any form of conclusion, I favour that possibility far more than inter-dimensional beings moving through doors from other universes.

There have been many faked UFO videos centred around Mexican cities, in my opinion, these are just more of the same.

Until such times as there is a clear image, studious blazer wearing devotees playing grainy footage will prove nothing and ‘flying witches’ remains consigned to the rubbish bin.

Also, bearing in mind this is just UFO based stuff - how does it meet the requirements of the section it is posted under - : 'Discuss the global elite: their ways, their lies and their downfall - looking to a better world'?

I think your view of what this represents is highly distorted.
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like a psy-ops to scare us in preparation for the Second Coming.
Remember Satan's face in the WTC smoke?
jackamo
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Policing The Borders of Consensus Reality Reply with quote

Dear Mr Sherlock and Mr Telecasterisation

As the creator of the 'flying witch' article and another member of the Utopiated collective, I would just like to correct Mr Sherlock, he should have actually referred to Utopiated in the plural, not singular. So the corrected sentence should read 'Utopiated are very dubious characters indeed' . Sorry to be pedantic, but I am sure someone like David WJ Sherlock who prides himself on such precise linguistic accuracy, as the statement below illuminates, would appreciate the correction:

David WJ Sherlock wrote: "I think Utopiated is a very dubious character indeed. Some paioti eating Mexicans see flying humanoids. And Utopiated is all over it like a rash. Keep in the real world mate"

I think my fellow utopiatee has already brought to attention David's apparent inability to spell 'peyote' which I will pass on, we all amke typos after all.
What I am interested in is the embedded racism of Davids post which occurs on two levels.

The first is more overt and it refers to '****** eating *******' (insert the sterotypical food and racial group of your choice and away you go)

The second level is the more interesting one in my opinion and shows a) a complete lack of knowledge of the indigenous ethnobotanical practices of certain Mexican communities b) a complete lack of understanding of the way entheogenic/plant psychedelics work in terms of one's ability to make ontological decisions about what is 'real' and what is 'visionary' and c) the tacit assumption that non-western consciousness is somehow less able to distinguish between what is 'real' and what is 'false' than his own western consciousness.

(Sherlock, this is where you come back and say 'Im not racist...some of my best friends are........' in case you were grasping for a reply)

And now Mr Telecasterisation......

Telecasterisation wrote in reply to utopiated's response to been called a 'dubious character' and been told by Mr Sherlock to 'keep in the real world mate':

"it is a pity you are forced to play the 'affronted card', the human ego is indeed a powerful adversary."

You are absolutely right, the human ego is a powerful adversary and I am glad to see you have risen above it. Its good to know that if I were to call you a 'very dubious character with a very judgemental, limited, one dimensional and outmoded view who really reinforces the line that 'a little knowledge is a dangerous thing' you would of course simply smile your buddha smile and forgive me without comment.

Of course though, I would never say those things as I am more fascinated by your comment (in reference to the 'flying witch' article') that:
"There have been many faked UFO videos centred around Mexican cities, in my opinion, these are just more of the same."

Having spoken to a number of Mexican researchers about the hundreds of hours of video footage taken in the last 17 years which appears to show a vast array of anomalous phenomena ranging from fleets of 'orbs' to structured crafts to many diverse morphologies in terms of 'humanoids', I know they would be fascinated by your incredible knowledge in terms of which ones were 'faked'.

I know they have put years of study into the strange phenomena in the skies of Mexico so I am sure they would really appreciate your ability to let them know which of the 'many faked UFO videos' are exactly that.

I am guessing that you are a very busy man, so if you could just provide three examples out of the 'many' you are aware of, that would be wonderful and I know we would all appreciate your insights.

In this context I was also fascinated to read the following in Telecasterisation's post:

"bearing in mind this is just UFO based stuff - how does it meet the requirements of the section it is posted under - : 'Discuss the global elite: their ways, their lies and their downfall - looking to a better world'? I think your view of what this represents is highly distorted."

If you could just clarify which areas and topics we are allowed to discuss and which are clear 'distortions' I think things could really move forward. A simple list of topics that are consensually valid and those that are not would be most helpful and like the 'fake' UFO events in Mexico, just a list would suffice.

I think I made the fatal mistake of presuming that by offering multiple perspectives in the 'flying witch' article (ranging from a black world psy-op to an encounter with the Other) and the pros and cons of adopting each belief system coupled with a refusal to say 'this IS this......a psy-op and/or jetpack and/or trans-dimensional entity', I thought on this conceptual level of belief, there would be a resonance between this topic and the events of 9/11 in terms of the models we use to organise data.

In my mind, it is less the subject and more how that subject is presented which makes it suitable for the 'bigger picture', though I may be wrong (which I often am happily).

Otherwise we simply become de facto borderguards of consensus reality, policing the ontological and epistemological boundaries of knowledge simply because it doesnt fit into 'our' conceptual framework or knowledge system.

As Utopiated says, it is precisely the ability to navigate between the data points of the power/knowledge matrix that allows a reframing of the events of 911 to take place and I think its rather sad that people like Mr Sherlock and Mr Telecasterisation act as de facto soft cops (even when it comes to a section that supposedly allows subjects beyond the scope of the current categories to be discussed) pronouncing final judgement on an article that has none.

mmm...do I hear the slow chanting of 'show me the evidence' and 'people like you are harming OUR movement' surely not.

Do not adjust your mind, this is simply reality malfunctioning.....

jackamo.

Here is a ninety minute video by two of the most well known Mexican researchers featuring an incredible array of video footage and commentary. For those that already know exactly what is going on, don't bother, you will simply get angry by their apparent lack of dogmatic ideology. For those of you who are still open enough to entertain the possibility that 'reality' may not only be far stranger than we know, but far stranger than we can know I believe this may be food for 'off-topic' thought:

Link

Heraclitus [52nd Fragment]
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this has this got ??????? to do with 9/11?

Anyone care to explain?

I`m sure its all tremendously interesting...just posted on completely the wrong site.

C

President Eisenhower 1961
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
And this has this got ??????? to do with 9/11?

Anyone care to explain?

I`m sure its all tremendously interesting...just posted on completely the wrong site.

Now we're out of the trash - I'll attempt to explain.

In my opinion - the 9/11 community need to start encompassing broader issues outside of what made the towers fall etc if, what is a useful and pretty efficient movement, is going to survive in a valid form in years to come.

The 9/11 issue is not going to explode in the way many people still think it is - you can hate me for stating that but don't shoot an opinionated messenger. 9/11 has served as a useful wake-up point for many of us and this needs sustaining. It *won't* be sustained by endless discussions of thermate and fake videos.

However:

It's growing knowledge, based on the testimony of Carol Rosin**:

See: http://tinyurl.com/3594a3

...that not only was 9/11 part of a series of events but in fact it was a prelude to an ongoing agenda who's primary goal is the weaponisation of space under the false flag scenario of evil extra terrestrials.

See: http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&i d=37&Itemid=42

and also PBB hints at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam

Space weaponisation can also be read as total, pan-optic terrestrial domination. Think about it. This is the eschatological, 'Thousand Points of Light' end-point certain groups are seeking.

So the humanoids issue [maybe not the best example - but it fits] can also be seen in this light. It could also be totally unrelated - the point is to be aware and not write off discussion just because you [I mean "us"] think it's a bit silly or way-out.

The humanoids issue is just a tiny part of what is going on in parts of South America presently [see video above]. Literally 1000s of objects are sitting in the skies being fully observed and placed on the 6-o-clock main news. So is this some sort of preparatory psy-op ? Or is it something less terrestrial?? Either way I'd say it was pretty interesting and demands some investigation or at least some awareness. Just because a certain moderator and 3 posters want to whine doesn't mean the whole issue is null and void.

As I've said before - most people currently posting on this forum thought the idea of staged terror on the level of 9/11 was "way out" in 2001. Very few I'd wager saw it as part of a continued, media driven campaign to dominate the consensus reality bubble. It pays to keep an open mind. You never know what's being planned next.

"This year's lunatic theory is next years movement..." M. Ghandi, 2007

** Carol Worked for a military contractor and was present at a high level meeting in the mid 70s when the whole plan to attack the Middle East was presented. There is some evidence that an event such as 9/11 was also planned at this point by Bush/Rumsfeld etc then.

--

Last edited by utopiated on Wed May 30, 2007 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree strongly with most of your points,
However I`m not here to foster a strong movement in the years to come; I want to get this done NOW!

10 Years is no bloody good.

Its not up to me when things happen but I`m going to try; I believe that even though most events are connected our best chance is to FOCUS on a small area we can get progreess on and hammer away at it until we move onwards.

Diversification is dilution IMHO.

Shayler and Ian Crane certainly have gone the diversification route so we shall see.

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the thing we need to get our heads around is that it needn't be a choice between EITHER a tightly focussed professional campaign solely focussing on 9/11 OR a wider ranging debate / learning about the wider picture, joining up the dots and anticipate what is coming over the horizon.

It can and should be both

That is why I see a need for both

a professional campaign site with a tight and credible message (and this is taking shape)www.911truthcampaign.net/2007 and

a site to promote campaigning www.911action.org

as well as spaces like this and talks and presentations on 101 things.

The important thing for all of us to understand is that here we are all talking in a personal capacity and that the views expressed here do not represent the campaign in any shape or form. This is especially true since many of the users are unknown to the administrators and consequently possibly could be playing for the other side. Plus there are many who I know to be sincere campaigners whose views both on 9/11 and wider subjects I don't agree with (and no doubt visa versa).

I believe many of the tensions and differences of opinion over how this site should be moderated and what should or should not be discussed here stems from this forums origins which came out of British 911 campaigners. If we now all accept that this site is just another place (amongst many) discuss 9/11, politics or any other subject under the sun, then perhaps we can relax a bit over what gets discussed here. For all I care users can post up exciting theories about how Elvis (no he didn't really die) is the evil mastermind behind 9/11

I also agree with you utopiated that this forum and others like it are only useful up to a point. Forums like this are certainly not the be all and end all.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

I also agree with you utopiated that this forum and others like it are only useful up to a point. Forums like this are certainly not the be all and end all.

Indeed - although the forum has to date worked pretty well in helping to co-ordinate and catalyse a lot of things.

And you are of course right about both being possible. I've just personally never understood the mantra about movement 'tainting' - if the core issues and people are together enough with their own thing it will work and thus issues that are related, but maybe to some on the periphery, are tolerated.

--
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jackamo wrote:

Quote:
Telecasterisation wrote in reply to utopiated's response to been called a 'dubious character' and been told by Mr Sherlock to 'keep in the real world mate':

Did you really mean '...response to 'being' or 'having been' called a 'dubious character'...'?

Sorry to be pedantic, but I am sure someone like Jackamo who prides himself on such precise linguistic accuracy, would appreciate the correction.

A faked Mexican video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcCTkYY4MKs

And the answer to flying 'witches'?;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XJARrc40imk

Welcome to the forum.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

A faked Mexican video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcCTkYY4MKs

I'm not doing the true/fake debate - I am more interested in this as a hijacked phenomena and the implications of a mass false flag situation. However...

Tele you are a prime example of someone that hasn't spent much time looking into anti-grav type propulsion. Although there are numerous variations - on most, a common thread is the slow swaying motion. This is because 'these vehicles are inherently unstable at low speeds' [Bob Lazar and numerous others have said as much]. This 'wobble' is seen often on certain types of propulsion systems.

There is another video like that one taken in china and one in eastern europe - i will try and locate them. They do the same thing. In my experience - this notion that all objects of this type should be shiny, stable and futuristically hi-tech looking is wrong. There is some evidence they adopt form in the interface between us and them. Ie: it's a cultural thing to an extent. Hence the magic carpets of old in Arabia.

Quote:

And the answer to flying 'witches'?;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XJARrc40imk

Once more my main point was that none of you read the actual article. All this was addressed including that actual footage.

Isn't it best to just press 'ignore' than do half a job and show yourself up Confused

--
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote;

Quote:
....and yet in Mexico these entities have appeared to have forgotten they are purely so-called "mythological constructs" and have allowed themselves to be captured on film as they fly in from the universe next door.

What possible basis do you have for making such claims? A moving blob on a grainy bit of video 'becomes' an inter-dimensional universe shifting being - how so, based upon what evidence?

The 'figure' above Mexico City is described by the same person as 'she' - however can the sex be determined?

The short Mexican claims there are British 'flying figures' too - can you supply a link?
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="telecasterisation"]

Quote:
What possible basis do you have for making such claims? A moving blob on a grainy bit of video 'becomes' an inter-dimensional universe shifting being - how so, based upon what evidence?

1. I never wrote that. It's pasted from the analysis on Exopolitics Uk site. Nearly 2000 hits this week and counting I notice.
2. I suggest that is more of of an introductory precursor than a definitive statement of "evidence" knowing the person who wrote the piece.

Quote:
The 'figure' above Mexico City is described by the same person as 'she' - however can the sex be determined?

Well firstly - who cares?? ON the scale of the phenomena it's not an issue. But again if you read the piece and watch the video with the Mexican policeman - you'll see his testimony includes this aspect.

Quote:
The short Mexican claims there are British 'flying figures' too - can you supply a link?

No but the whole humanoids thing is part of a wider continuum of anomalies *currently* breaking through. It is the pattern that's important.

May I suggest you do what many in Mexico are doing and leave the computer keyboard and get out there with a camera?? Endless trails of links simply open up the true/fake debate further.

--
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm posting this link to tie up some areas and maybe clarify further my reasons for posting this item.

It contains some useful comments by Ian Crane. For those that don't know Ian was the driving force behind the David Ray Griffin event many of us attended in London. I mention this as it demonstrates that you can of course be a core activist in the 9/11 arena and be open to other, related fields.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=74077

--
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Re: Flying Humanoids - Video and analysis Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:

Doesn’t matter what the text says, it still looks like someone using a jet-pack! Not only can that laughable video bring ridicule to those who are seriously interested in UFOs (and this happens to include myself) but putting it on here can only bring ridicule to this 911 forum as well.

utopiated wrote:

Well, I could have said that myself! So what details are we looking at? A ‘Psy Op’ for instance? Nah, the text can say anything but seeing someone flying with a jet-pack isn’t going to frighten people into thinking we are being invaded by ETs, ‘witches’ or anything else! Rather silly if you ask me. So then, what has this got to do with the ‘small’ detail of the truth behind 911? Not much is my guess!
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: Flying Humanoids - Video and analysis Reply with quote

Quote:
A ‘Psy Op’ for instance? Nah, the text can say anything but seeing someone flying with a jet-pack isn’t going to frighten people into thinking we are being invaded by ETs, ‘witches’ or anything else!

Which was just the point made...

However if you've decided, in your all-knowing wisdom, it is not a Psy-op - then this leaves it as anomalous phenomena... there is no in between you see.

The idea all these seperate sightings and attacks on police were caused by one man on a jetpac [totally silent by the way - try that with a lawnmower engine!].

Ahhh - and by the way - we've done the "uuhhhh - what's this got to do with 9/11" in some depth. Read before you type is my advice.

bye !! Razz

Note to self. This thread has run its course.
Wink

--
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
I agree strongly with most of your points,
However I`m not here to foster a strong movement in the years to come; I want to get this done NOW!

10 Years is no bloody good.

Its not up to me when things happen but I`m going to try; I believe that even though most events are connected our best chance is to FOCUS on a small area we can get progreess on and hammer away at it until we move onwards.

Diversification is dilution IMHO.

Shayler and Ian Crane certainly have gone the diversification route so we shall see.

C.

Calum. I strongly support your sentiments and efforts.

On the KISS approach.

Since the free-fall collapse alone is proof of controlled demolition, clearly so in the case of WTC7, why is it impossible (it seems) to get redress on this? Could any engineer stand up and claim in court a building can fall at freefall speed? The laws of physics would have to be suspended. The laws of physics trump the laws of the land any day.

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Flying Humanoids - Video and analysis Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Quote:
A ‘Psy Op’ for instance? Nah, the text can say anything but seeing someone flying with a jet-pack isn’t going to frighten people into thinking we are being invaded by ETs, ‘witches’ or anything else!

utopiated wrote:
Which was just the point made...
However if you've decided, in your all-knowing wisdom, it is not a Psy-op - then this leaves it as anomalous phenomena... there is no in between you see.

No, if it is a jet-pack then it’s not an anomalous phenomena and it looks like a jet-pack - to anyone with common sense.

utopiated wrote:
The idea all these seperate sightings and attacks on police were caused by one man on a jetpac [totally silent by the way - try that with a lawnmower engine!].

So, a crazy man with a jet-pack got nasty. Jet-packs that run on lawnmower engines? First time I heard of it. Take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_pack any engines there? OMG! Those pictures! Looks like the aliens have landed! Or maybe they are flying witches!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bell_Rocket_Belt_in_flight.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rose-4.jpg

Well, you did say, “is this a new form of PSY OP in preparation for a Project Blue Beam type extravaganza?”

Don’t be silly, they would do much better than that!

utopiated wrote:
Ahhh - and by the way - we've done the "uuhhhh - what's this got to do with 9/11" in some depth. Read before you type is my advice.

There may be an indirect connection with ET and 911… but seeing someone flying with a jet-pack isn’t going to scare people very much and frankly, anyone who seriously thinks that video has anything to do with anything unusually scary, well, they must be stupid!

utopiated wrote:
bye !!

Note to self. This thread has run its course.

Of course it has and it was a waste of time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: