FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need help to run my 9/11 campaign. Can you help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: I need help to run my 9/11 campaign. Can you help? Reply with quote

I am campaigning to get information to the general public, to politicians. I am fast running out of resources to do this. If there is anyway you could give me support to keep going, it would be most helpful. I need blank DVD's, leaflets and so on.... If you have spare copies of 9/11 films. Or maybe you could give me financial support to buy blanks so I can record our films to distribute them, this kind of support would be greatly appreciated. Occasionally I go cap in hand to my wife who when she can afford it, helps me with money for DVD's. but with a young family to keep, this is not always possible. Feel free to email me.

Thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
nineeleven
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: help Reply with quote

I am surprised no one has given a reply. I am actually on JSA at the moment and cannot help in that kind of way. But encouragement-YES. Well done for given a damm.
Where are you, and did you start by waking up family members, cause thats where I started and believe me it didn't take long, but I am the only one who has the nerve to stick my NECK out to wake others up. I can't know it and zip it - I have to speak out and will never stop.
Tell me whereyou are and what you have done lately. pm me

Phil
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David,
I am delighted to see that you have started to realise the benefits of cooperating with other truth campaigners. I've got a bit frustrated with you in the past for your attack on institutions like planning meetings and the private forum which are set up precisley to engender cooperation and support between campaigners, I hope we can draw a line under that.

Please do come along to the next London planning meeting (which I will post details of on the forum by tomorrow), if you let me know what DVDs you need I will ask our producers to get you some together you can pick up.

In terms of leaflets, if you are interested in leafleting to promote the upcoming London groups Gordon Ross and Calum Douglas evening we can provide you leaflets for that. I'm not sure if we have any general leaflets printed at the moment.

Peace and Truth
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your spot on Stefan, working together is our only chance of cracking this nut!

Remember the Film "V for Vendatta" the subliminal message is there:-

UNITY IS STRENGTH

Until we become more united and pro-active the ptb will continue to be successful in stonewalling the 911 Truth campaign.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: