FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Albanese and "his wife" are only eyewitnesses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: John Albanese and "his wife" are only eyewitnesses Reply with quote

At least that's the best that the collective postings of AndyB, Chek, Stefan, John White, and the other accounts here can come up with.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mildly retarded non-speller AndyB posted a picture of a tumbleweed. This thread is about the lack of eyewitnesses to a plane crash in New York City.

Why is it that the planehugging shill posse constantly talks about "thousands of eyewitnesses" yet cannot produce any?

http://livevideo.com/video/83C0FA83D5E74E3F98B66F36DFF39F44/no-plane-w itnesses.aspx

The only people who saw a plane saw it on television. The flying object visible from NJ that created the giant fireball came in from the NORTH (in direct contradiction to what was shown on telly).
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mildly retarded non-speller AndyB/iro/johnwhite posted a picture of a tumbleweed. This thread is about the lack of eyewitnesses to a plane crash in New York City.

Why is it that the planehugging shill posse constantly talks about "thousands of eyewitnesses" yet cannot produce any?

http://livevideo.com/video/83C0FA83D5E74E3F98B66F36DFF39F44/no-plane-w itnesses.aspx

The only people who saw a plane saw it on television. The flying object visible from NJ that created the giant fireball came in from the NORTH (in direct contradiction to what was shown on telly).
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thread is empty because you shills can't find any credible eyewitnesses to your fake plane crash.

Why is it that the shill operation is run out of the UK anyway?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that your standard riposte? You must have had a different one when the other non-UK sites got tired of your amatuerish BS, surely.

It's them or us.
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shill, You make yourselves look exactly like the idiots you are when you make post after post with no information whatsoever. If you can't find a damn eyewitness, ChekJohnWhiteAndyBMarky54, STFU.

Link
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Shill, You make yourselves look exactly like the idiots you are when you make post after post with no information whatsoever. If you can't find a damn eyewitness, ChekJohnWhiteAndyBMarky54, STFU.

Fred - it's obvious to anybody with eyes to see that you and your bud WG ignore the threads that already have the answers that your multiposted BS shows you have no intention of dealing with.

Why is that?

It's them or us.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enough of your evidence free accusations of shills Fred

Interpret this how you like, but you have failed to take on board my requests to treat other users and campaigners with respect.

Bye, bye
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

Interpret this how you like, but you have failed to take on board my requests to treat other users and campaigners with respect.

Bye, bye

no prizes for guessing how he'd interpret it Rolling Eyes

Fred's latest blog entry (and I bet he's working on a "Fred the 9/11 truth martyr" type video right now)....

Ian Neal Shows his Real Agenda: Fred Banned on NineEleven.co.uk
Submitted by Fred on Wed, 2007-05-23 11:47.
For those of you who harbored doubts that NineEleven.co.uk was anything other than a disinfo site and 911Blogger Clone, I can assure you that your doubts are misplaced.

The sole purpose of the ironically named "British Campaign for 9/11 Truth" is to supress TV Fakery evidence and make sure that "the Movement" never accomplishes anything at all. Much like Loose Change here in the States, or 911 Blogger, the site's real purpose is to provide an "escape valve" for dissent and channel that dissent into directions favorable to the perpetrators of the 9/11 Attacks.

I'm banned there, which comes as no surprise.

The mildly retarded non-spelling shill "John White Marky 54 Chek Fallious Andy B" of "Evidance and Nonseance" fame is apparently not banned despite thousands of derogatory posts and a now famous spelling disorder that afflicts him across his many accounts.

AndyB shares John White's curious inability to spell, writing "evidance" twice in back-to-back posts.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=9218

Those of you who come into contact with Ian Neal should probably wash yourselves carefully with a bleach and water solution. He's dirty.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
ian neal wrote:

Bye, bye

no prizes for guessing how he'd interpret it Rolling Eyes

Fred's latest blog entry (and I bet he's working on a "Fred the 9/11 truth martyr" type video right now)....

Ian Neal Shows his Real Agenda: Fred Banned on NineEleven.co.uk
Submitted by Fred on Wed, 2007-05-23 11:47.
For those of you who harbored doubts that NineEleven.co.uk was anything other than a disinfo site and 911Blogger Clone, I can assure you that your doubts are misplaced.

The sole purpose of the ironically named "British Campaign for 9/11 Truth" is to supress TV Fakery evidence and make sure that "the Movement" never accomplishes anything at all. Much like Loose Change here in the States, or 911 Blogger, the site's real purpose is to provide an "escape valve" for dissent and channel that dissent into directions favorable to the perpetrators of the 9/11 Attacks.

I'm banned there, which comes as no surprise.

The mildly retarded non-spelling shill "John White Marky 54 Chek Fallious Andy B" of "Evidance and Nonseance" fame is apparently not banned despite thousands of derogatory posts and a now famous spelling disorder that afflicts him across his many accounts.

AndyB shares John White's curious inability to spell, writing "evidance" twice in back-to-back posts.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=9218

Those of you who come into contact with Ian Neal should probably wash yourselves carefully with a bleach and water solution. He's dirty.

yes no suprise at all, the double standards are amazing seeing as though fred himself spelt 'faces' as 'feces' in one post and clearly attacks anyone with a differant view point to his, and also ignores evidence against his claims as well as the comments on his blogs about his video's, well the ones that have comments anyway, and then falsly accuses everyone as all being one person on one account to somehow make it appear less people dont believe his theory than the actual amount.

and i believe that fred created the whole episode inorder to promote what you just posted to divert people away from 9/11 truth and into the realms of out and out disinfo like 9/11 researchers who dont actually research anything.
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Fred Reply with quote

You are a coward. You post anonymously while i post in the light of day using my real name. You post vicious comments about me accusing me of being in AL Qaeda - which puts my safety and the safety of my family at risk. Why? Because i say I saw the planes?

typical cowardly actions of a disinformation shill. who do you work for? SyColman? Lincoln Group? SAIC? L-3 Communications? The Rendon Group?

why not put your email address out? whatsa' matter? got something to hide? Let me guess - your IP is somewhere in Virginia or Delaware.

come and get me. come put a bullet in my head. come waterboard me. come arrest me and throw me into prison. coward. sniveling * coward - harassing citizens of the USA who demand accountability from their government.

YOU are just a paid lacky disinfo clown who shames himself everyday for a few Judas coins of betrayal. you do not have the balls to land on the beaches in defense of freedom. you just shoot like a cowardly sniper from the bushes.

coward

you can shove your no-planes disinfo routine up your ass because eventually YOU are going to end up like all the cowards before you - on the losing end of a cultural revolution that will remember you as the coward you are - shaming yourself and your family name.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Fred Reply with quote

Hello John,

welcome to the forum though I appreciate you may not be on here all that often.

This board has gone quite down hill in the last few months and there are times when it feels like anarchy reigns. I tend to read far more than I write (when I have something to post that is mildly worthwhile!)

Salute for that reply. That was soooo refreshing!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: