FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alex Jones Announces Loose Change Role

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Alex Jones Announces Loose Change Role Reply with quote

Alex Jones Announces Loose Change Role

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2007/180507loosechangefcut.htm

Alex Jones has publicly announced his role as an executive producer for Loose Change: Final Cut as Dylan Avery, Corey Rowe and Jason Bermas gear up for their much anticipated appearance on The View with Rosie O'Donnell next week.

Alex will also reveal on his show today that he has been helping with financing the production and release of the film.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2007/180507loosechangefcut.htm

180507loosechange.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  75.24 KB
 Viewed:  61 Time(s)

180507loosechange.jpg

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of these people work for our overlords IMO
Rabbie McM
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree - Mr Jones is disinfo; and at best the Loose Change crew are naive young men.
FindOutTheTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What makes you say that then? i mean i know Alex is very over the top at times but i guess thats his way. although it does make people think he is nuts.... Laughing

The loose change team are getting the truth moment out to as many people as they can. we all know how popular the first 2 films were and final cut looks set to be totaly massive.
They have done nothing but good for the truth movmnet witch we are all apart of.
WyldeChylde
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rodin, what makes you say that?
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with Loose Change is that it endorses parts of the official conspiracy theory (planes were used) and also hints that remote controlled planes were used.

Both of these are wrong.
WyldeChylde
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But surely these two areas of similarity are not justification enough to believe they are in 'league' with the perpetrators??
FindOutTheTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchfinder General wrote:
The problem with Loose Change is that it endorses parts of the official conspiracy theory (planes were used) and also hints that remote controlled planes were used.

Both of these are wrong.

Planes were used....at the towers and at the pentagon BUT the one at the pentagon didnt hit the building that was IMO the use of a missile and the plane went over the penatagon. this is why the flight plath divers from the reported flight plath. - Watch the Pentacon video and i really belive they used a millarty plane yet again just as with the two tower planes. the 4th plane IMO never crashed but was the result of a bomb or another missile hitting planted "evidence" at the crash site.
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FindOutTheTruth wrote:

Both of these are wrong.

Planes were used....at the towers and at the pentagon BUT the one at the pentagon didnt hit the building that was IMO the use of a missile and the plane went over the penatagon. this is why the flight plath divers from the reported flight plath. - Watch the Pentacon video and i really belive they used a millarty plane yet again just as with the two tower planes. the 4th plane IMO never crashed but was the result of a bomb or another missile hitting planted "evidence" at the crash site.

The loose change guys may have started out as good guys but now they are firmly in the hands of the perps and Loose Change final cut may well be a limited hangout damage limitation exercise
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The loose change guys may have started out as good guys but now they are firmly in the hands of the perps and Loose Change final cut may well be a limited hangout damage limitation exercise

Only in your largely irrelevant and unrespected opinion WG.

It's my contention that you NPTers are 'in the hands of the perps' and with the same amount of evidence.

See how it works?

Probably not.

It's them or us.
spiderman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it astonishing that you NO PLANE THEORY people will slag off the loose chang guys. let me ask what exactly have you done to get the word out about 9/11? dis info? how can convincing 100's of thousands of people that 9/11 was an inside job be dis info. Get your heads out of your arses and come back down to earth. Yeah the planes look weird when they go into the towers yeah i know about wescam etc. But the the bottom line is that the official story is untrue which is something that we all agree on. Can somebody please give me an answer as to what who ever perpetrated this crime would they have to gain from not actually having planes there? why would they do it when they clearly have the technology and capabiltys to either hyjack planes and fly them into the towers or fly them remote control. It seems incredibly elaborate to create create holograms wouldnt it just make things more complicated? all im saying is that there are some interesting things about NPT but they are not conclusive they are just a feeling that you have and i'm sick of you narrow minded idiots having a go at people who are working there arses off to get the word out, like the loose change team and alex jones when all you do is sit in your bedroom and moan. I'm not saying dont look at all the evidence im not saying that i have all the answers but dont slag people off becuase they dont believe in what you do when basically we all have the same core belief which is that the whole thing stinks. Get off your arse and do something before you critisise others Rodin
alexjonesfan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Alex Jones Reply with quote

Alex's information isn't perfect but its some of the best out there. I believe in Alex. I don't worship him but if you listen to his show you start magically knowing what's going to happen next. Isn't that what information is all about, being able to predict future events and respond accordingly . . . like the farmer's almanac.

The loose change guys are the real deal.

If you don't screw up, its cause you're not doing anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: