FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maddy McCann's Portugal abduction
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Maddy McCann's Portugal abduction Reply with quote

Portugal abduction - pushing a microchip agenda?

It has been suggested in certain circles that in light of this little girl that has gone missing in Portugal that it might be a good idea to start microchipping children so that they don't go missing again and can't be abducted.

I thought to myself, is this just another step towards the facist state?.

And what a perfect way to sell the idea of microchipping children to the people.

To use this incident to push this idea through.

Come to think of it, it would be the ONLY way that something like that could be sold to the people.

Anything else and the people would be in uproar.

What do you think?.

Personally my thoughs are with that little girls parents and i hope that their child is found alive and well.

Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First they came for our pets and chipped them,
Then they came for people with Alzheimer's and chipped them,
Then they came for the disabled and chipped them,
Then they came for people with communicable diseases and chipped them,
Then they came for the "mentally insane" and chipped them,
Then they came for the "criminals" and chipped them,
Then they came for the rest of us

Don't know if the proposal is nationwide/worldwide. Heard a blurb on the news about how wonderful it will be to chip Alzheimer's patients.......... the waters are being tested in many areas. That spurred the following research.

http://www.rfidjournal.com/article/articleview/1892/1/1/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/14/AR2006 031402039.html
http://www.rfid-weblog.com/50226711/rfid_for_alzheimers_patients.php

http://www.rfidnews.org/weblog/2006/12/28/cuttingedge-technologies-lik e-implantable-rfid-will-help-sick-and-elderly/

http://www.spychips.com/

This is not all right for any living being--- you get suckered in when you acquiesce for your pets.

Chip your cell phone --- oops, already is~

Remember the frog in the pot. The water sure is comfortable at first and then the heat is gradually increased until ..................................

There are no secrets, there is no privacy. Is that how you want to live?

What does it take to wake people up and protest these insanities? Any suggestions? I have been asking for years, waiting for someone to have the perspective that will click and make the difference.

Contact your Representatives to stop HR 1591 -- NOW!

ACT NOW TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH FREEDOM RIGHTS, ALL YOUR RIGHTS. THE LIFE YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN!

Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would an implanted chip help to keep my child safe?

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/artic le1788169.ece

Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hear this. Your child has been implanted with a microchip. You, the police and the government can track your child wherever he or she goes. Good idea? “Of course,” you think to yourself, “my child will never be lost again…and if the worst comes and my child is taken, the police can identify exactly where they are and locate them immediately.

But what about when your child grows up. Your child is now a teenager…they’re still chipped…they’re still trackable by the police and the government and they still lack the privacy and freedom that was so readily taken away from them in the name of safety when they were in their early years of life.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2007/180507microchipped.htm

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea.

This way Geoff we could eat out all night long and party into the wee small hours and if Gemima or Jimmy gets abducted we would have their location identified before we get to desserts.

Wow. Superb idea baby. How much does it cost ?

Oh not much, just an ickle chip for each of them and we could be free !

I'll drink to that baby. So secure.

Let's do it.

Oh to be a parent this day.

What a wheeze.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the perfect time to sell this idea to the people Ravenmoon.

When parents are feeling very vunarable, and of course NOBODY wants to lose their child in this way.

I wonder if this idea was put to that little girls parents, if they would have their two other children microchipped?.

Another thing you could say to promote this idea of microchipping children is to point out how many man hours and search hours it would save if this was done.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definately don't need a chip!

... When I go out on the Razz, I always find my Beer Jacket... you know? the one which keeps you warm even in Scotland in winter when you have to walk 2 miles home in a T-shirt after a good night out... and I also find my beer compass, which ensures that, although I cannot remember how I got there... I always wake up in my own bed! (eh well Rolling Eyes ... most of the time Laughing ).
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those that didn't click the link above, I think it deserves to be here:

The Times wrote:
If your child could wear an implant – a microchip that could tell a computer where he or she was at any time to within a few metres – would you buy it? After the horrific snatch of three-year-old Madeleine McCann from her bed in Portugal, the answer from many parents seems to be “yes”.

Professor Kevin Warwick, who developed the technology that made it possible for the first child in Britain to volunteer to be “chipped” in 2002 – after the murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman – has been bombarded with e-mails over the past few days from parents desperate to keep tabs on their children. As we talk, another e-mail drops into his inbox from a mother of two young children who says that she is deeply anxious about Madeleine’s disappearance and wants to know more about the chip technology.

It works, in theory, by sending a signal via a mobile-phone network to a computer that can identify the child’s location on an electronic map.

But there was the concern at the time over the ethics of tagging our children’s bodies – some groups, including Barnardo’s and Kidscape as well as sections of the media, said that it was a neurotic overreaction that would not benefit children in the long run. So Warwick, Professor of Cybernetics at Reading University, did not continue to develop the project nationally. “It caused such a backlash that we had to step back,” he says. “There were ethical concerns, and as a scientist you have to listen.” But he adds that the point about chipping is not that you would use it to track your children 24 hours a day – only in a worst-case scenario. “You would hope that it never gets used,” he says.

How to endure

Trauma consultants have helped Gerry and Kate McCann remain strong despite the stress of their daughter’s abduction

Background

‘She was a miracle child to them’

Every mother’s nightmare [Erm. No it isn't. Most mothers don't leave their children alone. Especially in a strange land. Ed.]

Would an implanted chip keep my child safe? [erm: No. Ed]
Leaving children alone [Erm: Don't. Ed]

Related Internet Links

Contact Crimestoppers if you have any information

'Help us find Madeleine' e-mail goes global

‘We believe she is being looked after’

There are, however, many other child-tracking devices on the market that will almost certainly have a surge in sales over the next few weeks. They range from pay-as-you-go tracking services that follow the SIM card in your child’s mobile phone to electronic wristbands and specially tagged pyjamas. Some companies have shied away from such gadgets, fearing legal actions from parents should they fail for any reason, but others believe that the gadgets are destined to become part of normal parenting.

A Lancashire company, Connect Software, recently launched Toddler Tag, a child-safety monitoring system in which a tag smaller than a domino, which can take the form of a badge or bracelet or may be sewn into clothing, is allocated to each child.

The active Radio Frequency Identification tags work in conjunction with a reader to monitor child movement, raising the alarm when the child moves beyond a certain range. A typical package costs between £500 and £1,000. Chris Reid, the company’s commercial director, says that several readers could be used by a parent to create a “virtual ringfence” that triggers an alarm if the child goes beyond the boundary or towards potential hotspots, such as kitchens or stairways. The company has also designed toddler “Smartwear” – bibs, T-shirts, dungarees, hats and jackets – which comes ready-tagged and, says Reid, may be useful not only to nurseries but to give parents an “electronic pair of eyes” when taking children to theme parks or on holiday.

Globalpoint Technologies, based in Newcastle, offers a “personal companion” that uses a combination of mobile phone and GPS technology to enable you to track your child by computer to within a few metres (cost: £400-£500). It picks up locator signals from satellites and sends them as a text message or via the mobile-elephone network to a website, and is based on technology developed by the Ministry of Defence. It is currently used by companies such as the Royal Mail to track mailbags.

Ian Rycroft, a company spokesman, says that it is lightweight, about the size of a small Nokia phone and can be placed unobtrusively in a shirt pocket, jacket or satchel or worn as a necklace or on a wristband. He believes that the market for the devices will expand significantly.

For older children there are established products such as Kids OK mobile phone tracking, i-Kids and Teddy-fone – a phone with a parent-activated child-monitor option that enables parents to listen in to what is happening around their child, an SOS button and a child-tracking service.

The drawback with all these products, of course, is that an abductor could quickly dispose of mobile phones, satchels, clothing or wristbands. Wherify, an American company, offers a GPS locator watch that it claims is lockable and tamper-proof and may act as a visible deterrent (it works only in America). However, some parents may be uncomfortable about a highly visible device that an abductor would be desperate to remove.

The question that must also be asked is: should we be tagging and monitoring our children to such an extent? Is there a danger that we may lose perspective and fill our children with suspicion and fear? Indeed, could we become overreliant on technology and consequently more blasé about basic supervision? Michelle Elliot, director of the child protection charity Kidscape, says that she opposes the idea of micro-chipimplants but understands why many parents want to use phone-tracking devices or wristbands.

She worries, however, that such devices might hamper children’s development of a sense of independence. “It doesn’t teach them what to do in a problem situation – eg, if you are lost, go into a shop”, she says. “Having children relying on a parent getting to them and finding them doesn’t encourage independence.” Of implants, she says: “We don’t know what the physiological effects – and a child isn’t giving informed consent to what is a minor operation on their body.”

But when children are abducted from bed and even from the bathtub (as a girl in the North East was recently), a nonremovable permanent chip is something that some parents would welcome, regardless of the ethics.

“We have 11 million children in the UK,” says Elliot. “For the past 25 years between five and seven children have been abducted and killed by a stranger each year, and that has not changed.

“Are we becoming paranoid to the point where we give children the message that life is so dangerous that they have to be tagged? There is no guarantee of your child’s safety. But the chances [of something like this happening] are so remote that you have to think about the message you’re giving them.”

But Professor Warwick says that if there was sufficient demand from the public and the initiative was backed by child-safety groups, it would not be difficult to make chip implants – about an inch long – available nationally in a relatively short period of time.

He says that further work may be needed to determine how best to recharge the device but, because it would be in “sleep mode”, it would need only very low power. “It might be that once a year the child has to hold his arm up to a charger,” he says.

He can see no serious health implications: the chip would housed be in a silicone capsule and it would be little different from having a cochlear implant.

And what of Danielle Duval, who, five years ago, at the age of 11, volunteered – amid huge media coverage and with the consent of her parents – to become the first implant “guinea pig”?

At the family home in Reading, Danielle’s mother Wendy said that she did not want to comment on the issue in relation to Madeleine McCann. Her daughter had eventually backed out of the scheme because of intense media interest and had never had the implant fitted.

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Sat May 19, 2007 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a news story a year or two back about chipping man utd players to optimise their performance,throw in a nike logo & the youth would be screaming to be chipped Crying or Very sad
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravenmoon wrote:
Would an implanted chip help to keep my child safe?

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/artic le1788169.ece

An implanted chip would enable them to readily pick your child up if they were a good DNA match for an elite organ transplant

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check this vile peice of filth out...

Got me so steamed I stomped off to NO2ID over it and found them worse than ever!.

Made a thread. it wont last, so heres a copy

JW wrote:
Title: Would a chip help to keep my child safe? asks the Times

Watcha. I see we are still not talking about chips round here

Thats OK, keeps NO2ID respectable. Meanwhile, the agenda rolls on

From the Times. Maybe thats worth paying attention to? (though I hit Dave Gould right between the eyes with all the corporate and academic proof of chipping capabilities last year)

Quote:
Professor Kevin Warwick, who developed the technology that made it possible for the first child in Britain to volunteer to be “chipped” in 2002 (ROFL! If you believe that, hes a front man, LH) – after the murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman – has been bombarded with e-mails over the past few days from parents desperate to keep tabs on their children. As we talk, another e-mail drops into his inbox from a mother of two young children who says that she is deeply anxious about Madeleine’s disappearance and wants to know more about the chip technology.

It works by sending a signal via a mobile-phone network to a computer that can identify the child’s location on an electronic map.

Guardians running the same line. So in the last three months, thats kids, the elderly, the poor, the insane, the criminal, the immigrant... trackable chips, trackable chips, trackable chips etc...

Easily influenced parents have their five year old chipped today... 13 years later an adult who can be tracked anywhere on the planet and for whom the very concept of personal freedom was stolen when he/she was a child blinks in the sunlight and smells the roses...

See you in moderated topics! Wink

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeleine had a very unusual iris/pupil...hope this wasn't a planned psyop to get us to have our kids eyes scanned...makes you wonder?

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23396128-details/Madeleine: +priest+flies+out+to+comfort+parents/text/article.do

This photo clearly shows her
distinctive right eye, where
the pupil runs into the
blue-green iris.

and yes to eventually have children micro chipped

Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's already here

Count how many times Gordon Brown mentions the New World Order, meaning we will like the arse of the USA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKV0_LzpmHM
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goodness
It really is happening
I saw the alex jones microchip video a while ago but i thought there is no way people would accept it.

But Louise you really have hit the nail on the head.
They will use this madeline story to launch the microchips for children.
Why else is there wall to wall 24 hour coverage of this story in the absense of all other stories.
How else have they got adverts at wembley stadium, a website with fully functional flash graphics 10,000,000 hits already. Hollywood actors making appeals.
Almost as if somebody had a gameplan already worked out.
I am pretty sure the parents are genuinely grateful for the help and attention in the hope of recovering their daughter but even they must be surprised at the extent of worldwide media coverage.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Airport Employees To Have Microchip Implants?

http://infowars.net/articles/may2007/190507Microchipping.htm

Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, we don't take cash. Have you an arm or a leg?

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/6fd682a4-05a5-11dc-b151-000b5df10621,Authorise d=false.html?_i_location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ft.com%2Fcms%2Fs%2F6fd682a4- 05a5-11dc-b151-000b5df10621.html&_i_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.prisonpla net.com%2Farticles%2Fmay2007%2F190507Sorry.htm

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm but looks like they plan to start charging us for using Cash instead of Plastic Sad Who's up for using Shells when cash is exempt??
Code:
Edit* Hmm sod it Sand is more plentiful, I'm off to Clacton!!

Quote:
And it is part of a growing trend that means cold, hard cash is increasingly falling out of favour when it comes to paying for goods and services. More and more often, unless you’ve got a credit or debit card to hand, or agree to pay by direct debit, not only will you be persona non grata when you try to pay with cash, you’ll also incur a charge for doing so.

http://money.uk.msn.com/creditcards/articles/article.aspx?cp-documenti d=4925631

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barcelona clubbers get chipped

BBC Science producer Simon Morton goes clubbing in Barcelona with a microchip implanted in his arm to pay for drinks. Wednesday, 29 September, 2004

Having the chip inserted was a breeze
Imagine having a glass capsule measuring 1.3mm by 1mm, about the size of a large grain of rice injected under your skin.

Implanting microchips that emit a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) into animals has been common practice in many countries around the world, with some looking to make it a legal requirement for domestic pet owners.

The idea of having my very own microchip implanted in my body appealed. I have always been an early adopter, so why not.

Last week I headed for the bright lights of the Catalan city of Barcelona to enter the exclusive VIP Baja Beach Club.

The night club offers its VIP clients the opportunity to have a syringe-injected microchip implanted in their upper arms that not only gives them special access to VIP lounges, but also acts as a debit account from which they can pay for drinks.

This sort of thing is handy for a beach club where bikinis and board shorts are the uniform and carrying a wallet or purse is really not practical.

Thumping heart

I met the owner of the club, Conrad Chase, who had come up with the idea when trying to develop the ultimate in membership cards and was the first person implanted with the capsule, made by VeriChip Corporation. Nurse Laia held a rather large needle
With a waiver in his hand Conrad asked me to sign my life away, confirming that if I wanted the chip removed it was my responsibility.

Four aspiring VIP members sat quietly sipping their beverages as the nurse Laia began preparing the surgical materials.

Like a scene from a sci-fi movie, latex gloves and syringes were laid out on the table as the DJ played loud dance tunes that made my heart thump, or was it just fear?

Questions were going through my mind. Would it hurt? What are the risks? What if I want to get it out?

I ordered another drink.

Comfortably numb

Laia started by disinfecting my upper arm and then administered a local anaesthetic to numb the area where the chip would be implanted.

With the large needle in her hand, she tested the zone which made me flinch and led to another dose of the anaesthetic.

The chip is contained in a tiny glass capsule
With a numb arm, Laia held up the rather large needle containing the microchip and inserted it beneath the layer of skin and fat on my arm.

She pressed the injector and it was in - my very own 10 digit number safely located in my body.

The chip is made of glass and is inert so there is no risk of it reacting with my body. It sits dormant under the skin sending out a very low range radio frequency so it will not set off airport security systems.

The chip responds to a signal when a scanner is held near it and supplies its own unique ID number. The number can then be linked to a database that is linked to other data, at the Baja beach club it make charges to a customers account.
If I want to leave the club then I can have it surgically removed - a pretty simple procedure similar to having it put in. Now, the question of did it hurt. Having the chip inserted was a breeze, no real pain to report of.
The real pain was the sore head the following day after a night on an open bar tab.

just read this vile piece of BBC propaganda

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this stuff is really scary isn't it stelios?.

We are not even being treated like human beings anymore with rights and freedoms.

It's like they see us as dumb cattle to be treated as they see fit.

Is this the way we really want society to turn out like?, do we really want to be treated like this?.

Very quickly we will have no secrets or a private life at all.

They will end up telling us who to be friends with, who to have a relationship with, etc.

I've heard old people saying that they are glad that they are the age that they are, at least they'll be dead before they have to live in this kind of nightmare society.

And the goverments still get it wrong, they think they are there for themselves, to do what they want to do and not what the people want.

Gorden Brown visited the Lesiure Centre in Pitsea a couple of weeks back.

I wish i'd have known that he was down there.

I would have liked to have met him to tell him that when he becomes PM, that he must remember he's there to serve the people and not himself.

But i guess i would have felt a bit nervous with all the press, minders and police around him.

If thing's carry on this way, i dread what the future holds for us all.

Another quote from "V" one of my favorite films:

"Your only as free as the lead that you are on, tug it too hard, and they'll hang you by it".

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good thread, people. Thanks and well done.

It would certainly appear that the agenda is being rolled out.

peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it amazing how to those of us awake to these things how so bloody obvious this problem reaction solution is. This main stream media need to be brought down to its knees soon.

my brothers girlfriend thought it was great the other day to get fingerprinted to go to a club in Croydon. God help us.

Divex
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would someone who chops up children be botherd about cutting out a chip???
Lightbringer
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: One step closer to the facist state?. Reply with quote

Louise wrote:
It has been suggested in certain circles that in light of this little girl that has gone missing in Portugal that it might be a good idea to start microchipping children so that they don't go missing again and can't be abducted.

BINGO! I believe you've got it. I've had this uneasy feeling about how much extraordinary press attention this has been getting and now the penny has dropped. Thanks!

Lightbringer
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: One step closer to the facist state?. Reply with quote

Louise wrote:

BINGO! I believe you've got it. I've had this uneasy feeling about how much extraordinary press attention this has been getting and now the penny has dropped. Thanks!

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thread, Louise. Thanks.

At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist(!) I've been following this issue for a few years. What triggered my concern was the fact that it was the Murdoch press which started the whole paedophile flap. The News of the Screws began it, and the Sun has taken it over. Now the Times is taking up the argument.

Of course the threat of paedophilia is real. But the MSM is really ramping up the fear level, and microchips are being presented as the answer. Hmm.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it seems that they will once again use as much fear on the people as possible to implement the next stage of their plan Annie.

They really are evil arn't they to use fear against us all in this way?.

To make us comply with what ever they want to do with us.

It really is sick.

It just really goes to show that we really don't mean a thing to them.

By the way, i'm really glad that this thread has produced great responce and discussion from everybody Very Happy.

Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa Feltz was discussing the Madeline story last week on her radio programme, she also talked about michrochipping children.

The response from parents was Yes what a great idea. They are ready to form a queue to get this chip inside their kids Shocked

You couldn't make it up how easily led the SHEEPLE are.

When will these people wake up from their slumber? it makes me want to scream.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's FEAR Linda.

They play on it for all it's worth then they offer a soloution and people come running for it.

They don't stop to think what's really going on.

Why do we (or most people) keep falling for the same old trick over and over and over again?.

It beats me Confused.

They must think that we are a right load of suckers.

Well personally i've got a message for them "STOP treating us all like dumb dumbs because a lot of people, like the people on this forum are NOT as stupid as you think".

Stuart
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all

Thanks Louise for proposing the discussion point, its something that really been playing on my mind and i wanted to add some thought to the argument and i will apologise if some of this sounds like conspiracy.

The Madelaine McCann incident has coincidided with a David Icke book I recently picked up which talks extensively about microchipping and i would reccommend it as an interesting slant on where things may go. i know he's not always Mr popular here and with David Icke you won't escape the tag of conspiracy as parts of his writing, though very well researched, take us well out of our comfort zone. Personally i think his books are exhilerating and 80% of his stuff is right on the mark which is not abad stat when you take into account the dross that the main stream press thinks up everyday. The other 20% is a good read and we'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway I was reading his most recent book which paraphrased his book called "[/and the truth shall set you free]".... written 1994 that the human microchip would be sold to the people as a means of protecting children, having medical records available for Dr's, and as a more convenient and theif proof way of of replacing the credit card. He also goes onto detail the night club thing in Barcelona which was mentioned above.

He names a company called Applied Digital Solutions in Florida who produce a rice-sized chip called 'VeriChip'. According to Icke the company came up with the idea of the human chip after noticing that firefighters were writing there badge numbers on tehre arms before entering the towers on 9/11 incase of fatality and fire damage to clothes. This is rubbished by Icke who says the company had already manufactured and distributed a chip called Digital Angel. Dr Peter Zhou is the chief Scientist behind it and said before 9/11:

[/i"Digital Angel will be the connection from yourself to the electronic world. It will be your guardian, protector. It will bring good things for you. We will be a hybrid of electronic intelligence and our own soul"]

Pretty sick stuff and one can only begin to think about how they can use this once they have us all chipped.

Its quite foresightful and the conspiracy element in you can take this along way so. Visa talk about a cashless society by 2012 which is quite worrying and you can start to see where it all fits in. Controlling every purchase and knowing where you are. Yesterday I was reading another post on here which had a link to some kind of religious site warming everone about that rapture and the NWO and the mark of the beast, you may have seen it. I am not quite sure what the point of it was as this is clearly not a site about religion and i am not religious myself but it does tie into this from certain angles. Many devout Christians talk about the book of revelations and the rapture and how the time is now near where the evil factions/NWO will order the Mark of the beast onto everyones hand or head and those who do not have it will be persecuted and will not be able to buy and sell. The coming human-microchip has been translated for a couple of decades now by preachers as a the mark of the beast. If you see the bible and all religions as manufactured forms of control as Icke espouses then you can see how this all fits in with capturing everyone in the net and those that won't have it will face considerable hardship. The advent of all this is just prior to the the "coming out" of a fascist dictatorship, or a the end times depending upon your belief system.

For those of you that think, what am i on about, i don't blame you and i am not trying to sell it as its not something i am convinced by, i am just saying that there are big paralells between whats happening and some peoples versions of events and none of its new. There perspectives can't all be right but they have all essentially been telling the same story from different angles for along time and here we are talking about it in the present day. Take this into account that we all seem to understand that we are in a slippery slope to somewhere and hopefully you can see it as a worthwhile point especially when Gordon talks about a NWO as have both Bushes and as Annie mentioned in her chat last week that laws and bills on both sides of the Atlantic seem to continue to be passed that are taking away freedoms to moan and have your say as if they are readying themselves today for something to hit us with tomorrow. I know its slightly off the 9/11 cover up but it frightens me where this ends unless more of the reality of the big picture here can be spoken about.

Maybe i am just paranoid.

On another note, I think its important to state that its absolutely tragic whats happened to Madelaine McCann and i wouldn't wish it on anyone. But i also feel its important to mention that these things are not rare occurances. You have appalling human rights abuses to familes and children in Africa all day every day. You have human trafficing and and the sex trade all round the world and yet teh media jump on this one incident and give it mass coverage on the world scene, something like 70m hits on a website especially set up in 3 days, huge appeals at the FA CUP final with a TV audience of a billion people. Is it because its happened to a middle class family and they relate to them? The fear is now closer to home. The way the media has treated this one incident makes me alittle suspicious but because its so tragic and so real I am sure its taboo to talk like this. It ain't gonna be popular conversation down the pub.

Hope this wasn't to far over the top for any of you.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a wealth of solid evidence regarding microchipping here:

http://noidchip.free-forums.org/noidchip.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: