FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maddy McCann's Portugal abduction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi daretocare,

I think at first a lot of people thought that David Icke was completely barking when he said some of the things that he did.

I still think that him saying that he's the son of god is a bit crazy.

But as things are starting to happen that he has written and talked about, i think people are starting to realise that he's not such a crazy man after all, and people are starting to take him seriously.

A load of people go to his seminars and talks.

As for Madelaine McCann, yes it is tragic what has happened to her, i'm going to be completely honest here but my gut feeling is that shes dead after all this tiime.

However they have not found a body and i suppose untill they do there is always hope that she's still alive and being cared for somewhere, i hope that she is.

What the parents must be going through..........well, i can't even imagine it.

Anyway thanks daretocare and thank you John White for the link about microchipping.

Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Louise welcome,

David Icke did not mean he was THE SON OF GOD personally, what he was trying to say to the stoopid sheeple was that WE ARE ALL THE SON OF GOD.

It was that idiot Terry Wogan, that did not understand what he was trying to put over, that we are all one consciousness.

Have you seen David live? he is brilliant and worth every penny asked for the pleasure of hearing him speak. My son steve and I have seen him twice. Everything he has said is now happening, and some of the sheeple are beginning to wake up, others need a kick up the jacksie, and some are so dumb they can not be woken up.

As for what you said about dear little Madeline, We must not give up hope just yet. Thousands of children are abducted every year by nasty evil people.

I hope Madeline is found safe and well. Lets keep praying.

Michrochipping in kids will be introduced in this country, as it is in AMERICA.

Also the iris eye scanning will be done on all children.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Linda,

Forgive me but i'm not a religous person, in fact i think the world might well be better of without religon in fact.

I see religon as nothing more than an ancient way for the preists/clerics etc. to get power, control and influence over people, they are also taking advantage of the ignorance of early man as i feel that this is where religon started.

Religon also plays on peoples fear of death to try to manipulate them into a certain way of life and thinking that is not always positive, look at how many wars have happend because of religon.

So i'm sorry about that.

No i haven't seen David Icke live but i woun't mind going to see him, i think that could be quite intresting.

Yes i do hope that they find that little girl still alive, but i don't know, they may still get lucky and find her alive.

Let's just hope eh?, i guess that's all we can do.

"stoopid sheeple"????? Confused, should that not be: "stupid people"?.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda wrote:

WE ARE ALL THE SONS OF GOD.

are u sure that is what icke means?
because i am pretty sure he is not a muslim

icke was the first person to talk about 911 and the illuminati, aspartame, flouride. mind control. new world order, babylon, moon landings hoax, etc
he opened alot of peoples minds to the truth
but like everyone he is not correct on everything
lizards and energy and shapeshifting, etc
so please take some of what he says with a pinch of salt

icke,s videos are all on google video

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to go and see the man live stelios and hear what he has to say.

I'm not saying that i'll belive everything that he says, i'll listern to him and make up my own mind from there.

Some parts of what he says might be very true, other parts may not be.

But yes, i think it would be intresting to see him.

I'll go in with an open mind.

TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Would an implanted chip help to keep my child safe? Reply with quote

If your child could wear an implant – a microchip that could tell a computer where he or she was at any time to within a few metres – would you buy it? After the horrific snatch of three-year-old Madeleine McCann from her bed in Portugal, the answer from many parents seems to be “yes”.

Professor Kevin Warwick, who developed the technology that made it possible for the first child in Britain to volunteer to be “chipped” in 2002 – after the murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman – has been bombarded with e-mails over the past few days from parents desperate to keep tabs on their children. As we talk, another e-mail drops into his inbox from a mother of two young children who says that she is deeply anxious about Madeleine’s disappearance and wants to know more about the chip technology.

It works, in theory, by sending a signal via a mobile-phone network to a computer that can identify the child’s location on an electronic map.

But there was the concern at the time over the ethics of tagging our children’s bodies – some groups, including Barnardo’s and Kidscape as well as sections of the media, said that it was a neurotic overreaction that would not benefit children in the long run. So Warwick, Professor of Cybernetics at Reading University, did not continue to develop the project nationally. “It caused such a backlash that we had to step back,” he says. “There were ethical concerns, and as a scientist you have to listen.” But he adds that the point about chipping is not that you would use it to track your children 24 hours a day – only in a worst-case scenario. “You would hope that it never gets used,” he says.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/artic le1788169.ece
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a thread on this here:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=9178

Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Louise,

I am not a religious person either, I also believe religion is the cause of all the problems we have in our crazy world. Get rid of religion and you will get rid of the worlds problems.

As for STOOPID SHEEPLE , David Icke has been calling The unawakened Sheeple (people) and say they follow the Herd with the BAA BAA BAA sound. As my picture below will show you.

Read his books and watch his DVDS they will give you a good outlook as to what he is all about, you can get them off his website www.davidicke.com (and on there check out his daily headlines) also you can get them on ebay, just search david icke.

t_sheeple_413.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  61.56 KB
 Viewed:  485 Time(s)

t_sheeple_413.jpg

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Religion is not the cause it is the excuse for Bullies to bully!!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda wrote:
Vanessa Feltz was discussing the Madeline story last week on her radio programme, she also talked about michrochipping children.

The response from parents was Yes what a great idea. They are ready to form a queue to get this chip inside their kids Shocked

You couldn't make it up how easily led the SHEEPLE are.

When will these people wake up from their slumber? it makes me want to scream.

The news networks have an agenda to promote. This isn't the general view don't be fooled.

Whenever anyone tries to ring in a radio show you are asked what you will say and they put you on hold. They pre-organise the numbers to show a slant in the direction they want the news to go.

Millions will resist microchipping if it is the last thing they do.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Introducing Toddler Tag from Connect Software.

Quote:
ToddlerTag - Child Safety Monitoring

Toddler slips out of nursery unnoticed
ROBERT FAIRBURN, The Scotsman. June 2006

The child’s mother spotted the two-year-old 60 metres away from the building as she went to pick him up. He was with two strangers.

When she took him back to the nursery in Berwickshire, she realised that staff had not noticed he was missing. Following an investigation, the Care Commission has now ordered urgent action to improve security and staffing issues at the nursery.

Don’t let this happen to you…

ToddlerTag™ is part of the ConnectChildcare suite of software products specifically designed to improve the security and safety of Nurseries. It uses advanced, 'active RFID' technology to warn staff that a child may have wandered outside the nursery premises.

ToddlerTag™ - Child Safety Monitoring…now you don’t need eyes in the back of your head!

http://www.toddlertag.net/

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the Times article:

Quote:
the first child in Britain to volunteer to be “chipped” in 2002 – after the murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman.

Very interesting.

Quote:
And what of Danielle Duval, who, five years ago, at the age of 11, volunteered – amid huge media coverage and with the consent of her parents – to become the first implant “guinea pig”?

At the family home in Reading, Danielle’s mother Wendy said that she did not want to comment on the issue in relation to Madeleine McCann. Her daughter had eventually backed out of the scheme because of intense media interest and had never had the implant fitted.

Didn't know that.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm sorry i haven't posted for a little while i have been busy with my computers.

Many thanks to Linda for her explination of "sheeple" i wasn't quite sure what that was at first"

I really do think that religon has a lot to answer for and it would be a whole lot better world without it, look if there is something after this life, it's going to be there no matter if you belive in it or not.

It's no good saying that if you belive in it it'll be there but if you don't it won't that's just plain crazy, either it is there or it isn't.

And as i have said before, i think that religon is just a means by whitch the preists/clerics get power, control and infulence over people by again using fear just like the goverment do.

I heard on GMTV this morning something else, something about electronic chips being installed in peoples dustbins?, i think they said it's to monitor how much waste someone has.

But they are not popular as people who have them feel they are being spied on.

I thought that these chips could be used for just monitoring waste but could they be used for other things as well?.

It's just another element of the survallence state isn't it?.

Will this fanatical obssesion with survallence ever end?.

And why do they have this obssesion to this absolute manic degree anyway?.

Surely it can't just be to do with terrorisum.

Because how can installing chips in peoples dustbins contribute in anyway to averting terrorisum or child snatching etc.?.

However the goverment does seem to have a constant problem with completely over reacting to any situation that occurs.

I seem to remember when there was a spate of children being mauled by dangerous dogs whitch prompted the dangerous dogs act, some people in goverment suggested that they should go around killing all the dogs, or certain types of dog anyway.

It was some time ago now, but i think that's right.

But what i'm trying to say is that they seem to have done the exact same thing but with survallence now, they've just gone crazy.

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda wrote:
Hi Louise,

I am not a religious person either, I also believe religion is the cause of all the problems we have in our crazy world. Get rid of religion and you will get rid of the worlds problems.

As for STOOPID SHEEPLE , David Icke has been calling The unawakened Sheeple (people) and say they follow the Herd with the BAA BAA BAA sound. As my picture below will show you.

Read his books and watch his DVDS they will give you a good outlook as to what he is all about, you can get them off his website www.davidicke.com (and on there check out his daily headlines) also you can get them on ebay, just search david icke.
If you say that Religion is the cause of all the worlds problem. Then you have an incorrect view of this subject. Right Wing Christians are the problem here. A real Christian will not embrace the views of another religion. However they will tolerate it. Right Wingers openly promote the ecumenical ideal, which by it's own merit is NWO. Just because the corruption of man is prevalent, this does not mean the Christian belief is corrupt. If you take a charity of some kind. the basic tenet may be good. but it only takes a corrupt individual to permeate the charity and the whole thing can be misused. You should get hold of some films from Pastor Butch Paugh. http://www.calltodecision.com/ This guy fights the Neo-cons and the NWO. And he is a 9/11 truth campaigner. No one can say God is not real. In an ever expanding and infinite universe, anything is possible.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda wrote:
Hi Louise,
As for STOOPID SHEEPLE, Jon Snow has been calling The unawakened Sheeple (people) and say they follow the Icke with the BAA BAA BAA sound. As my picture below will show you.

This is the same old nonsense all over again - yeah like Christ's teachings drove the IRA and UVF alike. Yeah, right.

Just like the Koran teachings are behind Pakistan's US proxy trained Islamic militants. That trashing of asian and arab culture makes you a dumb racist.

Linda is a secularist. NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM is her company motto. And her religion (which she abhors).

Loppy Linda go to the back of the class and stop regurgitating far right claptrap about Abraham, Mohammed and Jesus.

Like they're the bad guys not the neocons.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Linda wrote:
Hi Louise,
As for STOOPID SHEEPLE, Jon Snow has been calling The unawakened Sheeple (people) and say they follow the Icke with the BAA BAA BAA sound. As my picture below will show you.

This is the same old nonsense all over again - yeah like Christ's teachings drove the IRA and UVF alike. Yeah, right.

Just like the Koran teachings are behind Pakistan's US proxy trained Islamic militants. That trashing of asian and arab culture makes you a dumb racist.

Linda is a secularist. NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM is her company motto. And her religion (which she abhors).

Loppy Linda go to the back of the class and stop regurgitating far right claptrap about Abraham, Mohammed and Jesus.

Tony. I am in full agreement with you on this one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.vernonbroadcaster.com/articles/2007/04/18/news/00lead.txt

The state’s ‘mark of the beast;’ Amish worried about livestock ID numbers

by Tim Hundt

About 200 Amish dairy producers met with State Sen. Dan Kapanke and former State Sen. Brian Rude last week to express their concern over a state law that they say is forcing them to choose between religion and dairy farming.

The law, known as the "premise ID" law, passed the state legislature three years ago and requires all farms with animals to register with the state and a get a farm ID number. There was an "animal ID" component to the law that would have required registering individual animals, but that has been put on hold.

While meeting in an auction barn on Irish Ridge near Cashton, a number of Amish producers cited specific Bible passages (Revelations chapter 13, verse 7 and chapter 19, verse 20) that refer to buying and selling of animals that are numbered and consider it the "mark of the beast." And for some producers it comes down to some strongly held beliefs versus continuing with their livelihood.

As one producer put it, "Look at all the electronic gadgets in the world, have they done more good for the American family or have they done more evil?"

According to Donna Gilson of the state Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCAP), state officials have given farmers more than a year to come into compliance with the law, but as of May 1 it will not be possible for any dairy producer to renew their dairy license without a premise identification number. Gilson said 90 percent (about 54,000) of farms have registered and there has been a high degree of acceptance in the Amish community, but there are some religious concerns among some Amish sects in the Coulee region.

To further complicate matters, a number of the local Amish producers were given a premise ID number without their knowledge. Bentley Lein is a management consultant with the creamery that buys the milk from many of the Amish producers and helped moderate the meeting. Lein said the creamery gave the state the information on many of the producers to get the ID numbers because the creamery was trying to help implement the law in a way that was religiously sensitive. Lein said the creamery board consulted with the elders of the community and a decision was made to give the producers a number without heir knowledge thinking that would avoid the conflict because producers would be unaware of the number.

In a separate phone interview, Lein said that backfired when many of the producers found out they had a number and wanted to know how they could get rid of it...........

blog comment
Now let's think about the cost of NAIS. There are more animals than people so how many office's are there for Social Security or Welfare to keep up with the tracking and daily operations of that program and what are those costs of operations and remember people do not have to report every movement within 24 hours. No one has a clue about the true cost of NAIS but we do know what it the costs have been elsewhere and what a mess. Where did NAIS come from in the first place? Global Corporate Ag and International Treaties. Follow the money and those who stand to make the money and you will unravel the truth behind NAIS. This mandate is just wrong and states making a mandate law after the fact is even more wrong. The cost of NAIS is too high both in food safety and monies to replace a system that works and we know the costs of the proven system. The cost in our Constitutional Rights is way too high. Corporate Government is called Fascism and needs to be stopped in my opinion. That is just the tip of the problems with NAIS, I won't go into how insecure data bases are or how often our USDA, private data bases and government has exposed, lost,hacked or misused personal information.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The state’s ‘mark of the beast;’ Amish worried about livestock ID numbers

Was listening to 'revolution radio' last night and they mentioned the 'social security act 666'

Quote:
Section 666 of Title 42 (the Social Security Act) (42 USC Sec. 666) -- now requires every state, as a condition of Federal Revenue Sharing, to obtain "the number of your name" before you can receive any state services (e.g., a license to work, a license to drive, a license to marry).

http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/666/42USC_sec666.htm

And from David Icke

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/chipped_population. html
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe we are all children of God, (whether you think you are adopted or not) Laughing

Section 666
This is bizarre, and no accident, im sure. These law enforcers are obsessed with numbers too then.

Jacob x
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
From the Times article:

Quote:
the first child in Britain to volunteer to be “chipped” in 2002 – after the murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman.

Very interesting.

Quote:
And what of Danielle Duval, who, five years ago, at the age of 11, volunteered – amid huge media coverage and with the consent of her parents – to become the first implant “guinea pig”?

At the family home in Reading, Danielle’s mother Wendy said that she did not want to comment on the issue in relation to Madeleine McCann. Her daughter had eventually backed out of the scheme because of intense media interest and had never had the implant fitted.

Didn't know that.

Very interesting also that Duval is Devil in Belgium! I know because its also a damn fine beer Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Linda wrote:
Hi Louise,

Tony, why have you misquoted me? I didn't mention Jon Snow at all!? Also you replaced the word 'herd' with 'Icke', why did you do that? If you were suggesting that people follow Icke like sheep then why didn't you write that? Has Jon Snow said that the The unawakened Sheeple (people) and follow the Icke with the BAA BAA BAA sound?? If so then why didn't you write that & make yourself clear?

This is exactly what I wrote:

As for STOOPID SHEEPLE , David Icke has been calling The unawakened Sheeple (people) and say they follow the Herd with the BAA BAA BAA sound.

So why did you see fit to alter it?

And for your information I'm not a 'secularist'. How dare you label me!! And I'm not in any 'company' who's 'motto' is 'NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM' so its certainly not my religion. I don't 'belong' to any religion.

Also you mentioned Abraham, Mohammed & Jesus, I didn't. So how did you conclude I was regurgitating far right claptrap about them?? What 'far right claptrap'??

IMO a lot of the politics of religion is claptrap.

You also wrote:

"This is the same old nonsense all over again - yeah like Christ's teachings drove the IRA and UVF alike. Yeah, right.

Just like the Koran teachings are behind Pakistan's US proxy trained Islamic militants. That trashing of asian and arab culture makes you a dumb racist."

I didn't!! I actually don't think any of that at all. So you can retract calling me 'a dumb racist'. Who the hell do you think you are!!!??? Are you a Christian? If so then by attacking me & labeling/libeling me you have proved my point that religion is the cause of the world's problems. In the past I have personally witnessed that religious people do not like being challenged on their beliefs & cannot take positive criticism.

And what is 'Loppy'? Did you mean loopy? Its you who needs to "go to the back of the class".
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Claws out! Reply with quote

Linda wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:
Linda wrote:
Hi Louise,

"Calm down dear! It's only a forum".

Tony, why have you misquoted me? I didn't mention Jon Snow at all!? Also you replaced the word 'herd' with 'Icke', why did you do that? If you were suggesting that people follow Icke like sheep then why didn't you write that? Has Jon Snow said that the The unawakened Sheeple (people) and follow the Icke with the BAA BAA BAA sound?? If so then why didn't you write that & make yourself clear?

This is exactly what I wrote:

As for STOOPID SHEEPLE , David Icke has been calling The unawakened Sheeple (people) and say they follow the Herd with the BAA BAA BAA sound.

So why did you see fit to alter it?

And for your information I'm not a 'secularist'. How dare you label me!! And I'm not in any 'company' who's 'motto' is 'NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM' so its certainly not my religion. I don't 'belong' to any religion.

Also you mentioned Abraham, Mohammed & Jesus, I didn't. So how did you conclude I was regurgitating far right claptrap about them?? What 'far right claptrap'??

IMO a lot of the politics of religion is claptrap.

You also wrote:

"This is the same old nonsense all over again - yeah like Christ's teachings drove the IRA and UVF alike. Yeah, right.

Just like the Koran teachings are behind Pakistan's US proxy trained Islamic militants. That trashing of asian and arab culture makes you a dumb racist."

I didn't!! I actually don't think any of that at all. So you can retract calling me 'a dumb racist'. Who the hell do you think you are!!!??? Are you a Christian? If so then by attacking me & labeling/libeling me you have proved my point that religion is the cause of the world's problems. In the past I have personally witnessed that religious people do not like being challenged on their beliefs & cannot take positive criticism.

And what is 'Loppy'? Did you mean loopy? Its you who needs to "go to the back of the class".
Calm down dear! It's only a forum
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiritual matters provoke, because they force them to look under the screen that they dont want to look at.
Despite being told that religion causes war and conflict. It is a perverted form of worship to gain control of power of people and space.
We are living in increasing times of spiritual awakenings, which can only be a strength. we can take advantage of this or be lost in our blind leading the blind speculations.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Religion is not the cause it is the excuse for Bullies to bully!!

Shocked

gericom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With regards to Louise's initial post . I fully agree, that if they intend eventually to micro-chip the population, what easier way would there be than to start with, say, all children under ten? These innocent little mites would not know anything out of the ordinary was happening. Let's face it, kiddies today are subjected to many and varied infringments to their person in the form of innoculations, fingerprinting at schools, etc.
They would not realise that their whole future freedoms would be eroded and that their every move, like, dislike, and personality traits would be monitored, stored, and possibly used against them in the future.
"What about the parents?" I hear you asking. Well, already an awful lot of parents are in favour of this being done, missing the wider implications by a mile, as all they can think of and see it as is a way to keep little Wayne or Emma safe and sound from being abducted by those nasty evil peodophiles!

An opportunity has arisen with the abduction of poor little Madaline, to enable them to put these plans into action, with very little opposistion.

Think I'm joking? Just wait and see.

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Microchips for workers from CNN

Link
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you gericom for agreeing with me.

And religon DOES cause war and conflict as it splits people up into factions, then those factions start fighting each other over something that more than likely doesn't exist anyway.

1,000's or even 1,000,000's of innocent men, women and children have been slaughterd in the name of religon.

This is NOT blind speculation this is FACT.

I also like Linda have found that religous people don't like being challenged about it, also like Linda i do not belong to any religon, so certainly in this area i think Linda is very sensible.

But this thread is supposed to be about micro chipping, and i'm not helping this by talking about religon so i don't think i'll make any further comments about this subject on this thread.

I apologise to people for taking this thread off it's intended subject.

Sorry.

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post can be deleted if anyone finds it offensive, or maybe I'll be stating what some are already thinking. I watched the news recently and of course a large chunk was dedicated to the missing girl, the parents were interviewed on this the 10th day, (at the time), since M's abduction. Now call me heartless if you like but the parents do not seem to be showing any of the signs of parents who are missing their young daughter, 10 days is an awful long time to have your child missing. I have seen before many times parents on the news with missing children, they are usually in pieces, showing all the signs of major shock and stress, here I can see none. This would suggest either they somehow know that their daughter is safe, or they are actors.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
This post can be deleted if anyone finds it offensive, or maybe I'll be stating what some are already thinking. I watched the news recently and of course a large chunk was dedicated to the missing girl, the parents were interviewed on this the 10th day, (at the time), since M's abduction. Now call me heartless if you like but the parents do not seem to be showing any of the signs of parents who are missing their young daughter, 10 days is an awful long time to have your child missing. I have seen before many times parents on the news with missing children, they are usually in pieces, showing all the signs of major shock and stress, here I can see none. This would suggest either they somehow know that their daughter is safe, or they are actors.
I go to pieces when my girls are out of sight for minutes. Let alone 10 days. Would you have any links to news footage on this. Cheers mate.
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi DWJS

realplayer
http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6690000/newsid_6692900/6692935 .stm?bw=bb&mp=rm

or go to page

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6629091.stm

and watch 'parents interview'

this is the clip I saw, even the presenter doesn't seem to address the parents appropriately. Doesn't look or feel right to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: