FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maddy McCann's Portugal abduction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
hi DWJS

realplayer
http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6690000/newsid_6692900/6692935 .stm?bw=bb&mp=rm

or go to page

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6629091.stm

and watch 'parents interview'

this is the clip I saw, even the presenter doesn't seem to address the parents appropriately. Doesn't look or feel right to me.
I concur. It does not seem the natural response. i will watch this space.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
sidlittle
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
This post can be deleted if anyone finds it offensive, or maybe I'll be stating what some are already thinking. I watched the news recently and of course a large chunk was dedicated to the missing girl, the parents were interviewed on this the 10th day, (at the time), since M's abduction. Now call me heartless if you like but the parents do not seem to be showing any of the signs of parents who are missing their young daughter, 10 days is an awful long time to have your child missing. I have seen before many times parents on the news with missing children, they are usually in pieces, showing all the signs of major shock and stress, here I can see none. This would suggest either they somehow know that their daughter is safe, or they are actors.

Confused
I think you just have a poor memory.

Their grief during those first few days made it all pretty much unwatchable for me. I couldn't, and can't, stand to see people in so much pain.

and it's my guess that they are probably not members of the Illuminati.

(playful sarcasm)

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

recently I posted a comment about the recent bird flu scare / exercise, (as they occured at the same time), I had read that the intention was to make the exercise as real as possible and later that B Matthews received 6 million compensation for dead birds, is it possible that the BBC had a role in the exercise? That being to report a bird flu exercise as 'real' . BM too may have been approached to participate, the 6 mil being compensation for damage to reputation.
sidlittle
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
ishaar wrote:
hi DWJS

realplayer
http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6690000/newsid_6692900/6692935 .stm?bw=bb&mp=rm

or go to page

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6629091.stm

and watch 'parents interview'

this is the clip I saw, even the presenter doesn't seem to address the parents appropriately. Doesn't look or feel right to me.
I concur. It does not seem the natural response. i will watch this space.

Jesus! You have been banging on all day about loony discussions on this board discrediting the 911 campaign but here you are hinting at a grand conspiracy involving Gerry and Kate McCann and their missing daughter!
Confused
( Wink )

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think you just have a poor memory.

Their grief during those first few days made it all pretty much unwatchable for me.

Maybe they are numb then. I would have thought the grief would be worse now than then.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise wrote:

And religon DOES cause war and conflict as it splits people up into factions, then those factions start fighting each other over something that more than likely doesn't exist anyway.

1,000's or even 1,000,000's of innocent men, women and children have been slaughterd in the name of religon.

This is NOT blind speculation this is FACT.

I also like Linda have found that religous people don't like being challenged about it, also like Linda i do not belong to any religon, so certainly in this area i think Linda is very sensible.

But this thread is supposed to be about micro chipping, and i'm not helping this by talking about religon so i don't think i'll make any further comments about this subject on this thread.

I apologise to people for taking this thread off it's intended subject.

Sorry.

Religion does nothing of the sort! The bullies that run organised religion on the other hand are the ones that twist scripture and inject venom! Remember everyone has a set of beliefs, all religions teach tolerance!
When it comes to war it is the politicians that invent propaganda to direct the religiuos masses not the other way around!
Wars are fought for land and resources and nothing else!!
Any realtime strategy game or even Risk and Chess shows you this!

Quote:
I also like Linda have found that religous people don't like being challenged about it, also like Linda i do not belong to any religon

I also am open to suggestion on the here in after but I can understand also why a peaceable church goer would be upset at being called the problem.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sidlittle wrote:
ishaar wrote:
This post can be deleted if anyone finds it offensive, or maybe I'll be stating what some are already thinking. I watched the news recently and of course a large chunk was dedicated to the missing girl, the parents were interviewed on this the 10th day, (at the time), since M's abduction. Now call me heartless if you like but the parents do not seem to be showing any of the signs of parents who are missing their young daughter, 10 days is an awful long time to have your child missing. I have seen before many times parents on the news with missing children, they are usually in pieces, showing all the signs of major shock and stress, here I can see none. This would suggest either they somehow know that their daughter is safe, or they are actors.

:?
I think you just have a poor memory.Could you furnish me with any links of those first few days of news reports please.

Their grief during those first few days made it all pretty much unwatchable for me. I couldn't, and can't, stand to see people in so much pain.

(playful sarcasm)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
sidlittle wrote:
ishaar wrote:

Confused
I think you just have a poor memory.Could you furnish me with any links of those first few days of news reports please.

(playful sarcasm)

Simpathy on the streets is low as most people say why were the kids left alone! No daycare no nothing? Surely thats neglect!
It is odd how tthe media have forced it upon us and are able to call Portugese incompetent lesser mortals (but then thats British Yob Culture) and this couple are instantly able to visit religious relics prominant people and now even the possibility of meeting the pope? Tea with Blair, next Buckingham Palace?
As Docters I wouldn't trust them with my life put it that way!!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

gericom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco Destroyer wrote:"As Docters I wouldn't trust them with my life put it that way!!"

Neither would I, but then, I don't trust Doctors, Full Stop!!! Confused

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or dentists!
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in my view maddies parents are victims of a terrible crime
either a paedophile ring
or a human trafficker
any talk of blaming them is pure wickedness
and talk of complicity is sick
why do people always blame the victims?

but having said that
i still believe there has been unprecidented hype
and i expect the media will raise the microchip spectre soon
they are using this family's tragedy

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one more thing:
I worked out something:

Those who believe in the authority of "ALLAHGODJAHKRSNA" are less likely to be controlled by fashion trends, advertising, fitting in, the pharmaceutical industry, MICROCHIPPING, and other illuminati agendas.
Yes, those who are religous may be tranfixed by their false leaders too. We know there are many false prophets deceiving people, often working side by side with government officials and multinationals.
See Sai Baba. The Vatican, etc etc

Therefore the name "religous fanatic" has been thrust upon anyone who wants to make their life more God centred rather than salary, sex or gambling centred. They are now seen as the crazies and the most threatening. I am disappointed Louise you havent many anyone with a faith that has convinced you otherwise.

Those with faith: They are less likely to be ordered about by a man in the suit becuse they have faith in something much higher.
This is why the name of religion is always smeared and people carry out great acts of violence on other people in the guise of being holy.

War is caused by lust of power not worship.
Amen x

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Those who believe in the authority of "ALLAHGODJAHKRSNA" are less likely to be controlled by fashion trends, advertising, fitting in, the pharmaceutical industry, MICROCHIPPING, and other illuminati agendas.

I guess we had Darwinism and the evolution theory to take people down a more materialistic path and prepare them for the consumer society. Listen people I know we said you all originated from adam and eve, but now thanks to science we can tell you in all confidence that in actual fact you evolved from a molusc. So forget all the spirituality stuff, take this piece of plastic and start spending.

What was that? Thou shalt not kill? Oh .. that was part of all the religious stuff now we know we just crawld out of the slime we know therefor our natural law is survival of the fitest. Climb over your friends, sell ur granny and get to the top. Failure is the only sin.

'Oh foolish man, what can you not be made to believe'

Heard that in a Alan Watt interview, rings true with the 9 11 fairy tale and much else.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ishaar"]
Quote:
Those who believe in the authority of "ALLAHGODJAHKRSNA"

God has many names but this is an abomination.
please just say God next time.

every religion forbids us to be chipped, branded, barcoded, etc
all men are equal
no man can command another
religion is a good thing

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God, then. Sorry Stelios, if you found that offensive.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stelios said:

"every religion forbids us to be chipped, branded, barcoded, etc"

But this should be part of basic human rights anyway that forbids the above, you don't need anything form of belief system for that.

"all men are equal"

Leads me to remember that line in the film Animal Farm: " All men are equal, but some are more equal than others."

"no man can command another"

If only that were true.

"religion is a good thing"

Sorry stelios but it isn't, not always.

I myself have been called an abomination against god, by some born again christians who live two doors away from my dad.

They dislike certain aspects of my life, so to try to manipulate me into ways of life that they consider acceptable, they use religon as a lever to try to force me to change.

My mum who died on 13/03/88 when i was 17 years old was a spirituallist,

Before they became born again christians, they were friends of my mum.

Suddendly when they "found god" my mum was the representation of everything that was evil, and they woudn't even talk to her.

This demonstates the power of the priets, clerics etc in there ability to get into a persons mind and completely bend it around to their will.

And this is what religon is all about

Disco Destroyer said:

"All religon's teach tolerance"

Does what i've said sound like tolerance to you?

Because it sure as hell dosen't sound like tolerance to me, it sounds like outright predjudice and they are using religon as a tool to justify that predjudice.

I did say that i woudn't mention this subject again, sorry.

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All religions do indeed teach tolerance, love, compassion and respect. Doesnt mean the congregation follow it.

Those loony Christians you met are not really practicing their religion, the same as so called Christians who support slaughterhouses and break the commandment "thou shalt not kill"

If we had the same sweeping views that religion causes war, we are not making much progress. We may as well resort to "all muslims are suicide bombers" then we are really not evolving.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a great way of stopping the human microchipping agenda and these overblown media campaigns...

...replace children with microchipped pets!

..think about it, we all abstain from having offspring, and become a nation of animal lovers instead...simple yet effective.
..i mean beastiality would become the new paedophilia for politicians and priests naturally, but there's still mileage in the idea

who's with me?
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article1848425.ece

— Police reluctance to release the photofit they had been showing to local people was explained when it transpired that there was little to see. A shopkeeper called the face “an egg with hair”

this seems weird

maybe portugal is up its ass

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gericom wrote:
Disco Destroyer wrote:"As Docters I wouldn't trust them with my life put it that way!!"

Neither would I, but then, I don't trust Doctors, Full Stop!!! Confused

I totally agree Very Happy and more on the McCanns

Quote:
McCanns on private jet to meet Pope
http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=5100809

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann are flying to Rome for their meeting with the Pope in retail tycoon Sir Philip Green's private jet.

The Top Shop boss offered the 12-seater Gulfstream jet to Kate and Gerry McCann after hearing about their daughter's abduction.

It will be the first time Mrs McCann has left Portugal since Madeleine disappeared. The four-year-old was snatched 26 days ago from the family's holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz.

Sir Philip's plane and crew will be at their disposal for the two day trip. The couple, from Rothley, Leicestershire, are expected to leave from a private air terminal near Faro airport.

They will be greeted by the British ambassador to the Holy See, Francis Campbell, and stay at the British residency in Rome.

On Wednesday morning they will attend a general audience at the Vatican and will be introduced to the Pope at the end of the session.

Mrs McCann wants to give Pope Benedict XVI a photograph of her daughter and the head of the Catholic church is understood to be happy to accept such a gift.

After their meeting, they will hold a news conference for the international media to keep the spotlight on Madeleine's abduction.

The visit comes on the day the couple released new video footage of Madeleine captured on a family friend's mobile phone. The two short clips show her sitting on an airport bus and boarding the flight to Portugal.

In the clips, blonde Madeleine, now four, can be seen wearing pink shorts, a light pink top and trainers and holding a pink Barbie rucksack.

Louise I'm sorry to here of your run in with 'born agains' but it is not the books teachings, more over its somebody bullying as they think suddenly they are one step ahead of everyone else. and as many others have stated elsewhere, they clearly are not true model christians, but have become the very thing the bible warns against.

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something very wrong about the whole thing. Either they are actors or they are being subtley hypnotised to go along with the publicity stunt.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:
Linda wrote:
Hi Louise,
I am not a religious person either, I also believe religion is the cause of all the problems we have in our crazy world. Get rid of religion and you will get rid of the worlds problems.
As for STOOPID SHEEPLE, Jon Snow has been calling The unawakened Sheeple (people) and say they follow the Icke with the BAA BAA BAA sound. As my picture below will show you.

This is the same old nonsense all over again - yeah like Christ's teachings drove the IRA and UVF alike. Yeah, right.

Just like the Koran teachings are behind Pakistan's US proxy trained Islamic militants. That trashing of asian and arab culture makes you a dumb racist.

Linda is a secularist. NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM is her company motto. And her religion (which she abhors).

Loppy Linda go to the back of the class and stop regurgitating far right claptrap about Abraham, Mohammed and Jesus.

Like they're the bad guys not the neocons.

Tony, why have you misquoted me? I didn't mention Jon Snow at all!? Also you replaced the word 'herd' with 'Icke', why did you do that? If you were suggesting that people follow Icke like sheep then why didn't you write that? Has Jon Snow said that the The unawakened Sheeple (people) and follow the Icke with the BAA BAA BAA sound?? If so then why didn't you write that & make yourself clear?

This is exactly what I wrote:

I am not a religious person either, I also believe religion is the cause of all the problems we have in our crazy world. Get rid of religion and you will get rid of the worlds problems.

As for STOOPID SHEEPLE , David Icke has been calling The unawakened Sheeple (people) and say they follow the Herd with the BAA BAA BAA sound.

So why did you see fit to alter it?

And for your information I'm not a 'secularist'. How dare you label me!! And I'm not in any 'company' who's 'motto' is 'NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM' so its certainly not my religion. I don't 'belong' to any religion.

Also you mentioned Abraham, Mohammed & Jesus, I didn't. So how did you conclude I was regurgitating far right claptrap about them?? What 'far right claptrap'??

IMO a lot of the politics of religion is claptrap.

You also wrote:

"This is the same old nonsense all over again - yeah like Christ's teachings drove the IRA and UVF alike. Yeah, right.

Just like the Koran teachings are behind Pakistan's US proxy trained Islamic militants. That trashing of asian and arab culture makes you a dumb racist."

I didn't!! I actually don't think any of that at all. So you can retract calling me 'a dumb racist'. Who the hell do you think you are!!!??? Are you a Christian? If so then by attacking me & labeling/libeling me you have proved my point that religion is the cause of the world's problems. In the past I have personally witnessed that religious people do not like being challenged on their beliefs & cannot take positive criticism.

And what is 'Loppy'? Did you mean loopy? Its you who needs to "go to the back of the class".

No I don't mean loopy I mean loppy, and if the best you can do is have a go at a spelling mistake... you are the mistake.
I'll leave you to guess why I altered the words on your quotation. It won't take a genius to work it out, good luck.

BTW - I don't like racists, loppy or conscious, as you may have guessed by now.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: a brief reminder Reply with quote

Portugal rocked by child abuse scandal
Giles Tremlett - Sunday November 21, 2004
http://www.guardian.co.uk/child/story/0,7369,1356110,00.html

Portugal braced as child prostitution ring trial opens
Giles Tremlett and agencies in Lisbon - Friday November 26, 2004
http://www.guardian.co.uk/child/story/0,7369,1360133,00.html

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that it is really doughtfull after all this time that they will find that little girl alive i'm sorry to say.

But as i always say, i hope i'm proved wrong.

But also Watch very carefully if the goverment try to use this incident to promote child microchips.

Thanks Disco Destroyer for what you said, it wasn't to plesant getting a full scale religious lecture from them about how i am an abomination against god.

And how my life is unacceptable in the eyes of god.

They still don't respect/except me to this day, and they hurt and upset me if they do ever speak to me.

But to be honest it is very unlikely that god exists.

It very cunning because they make use of a supernatrual being knowing that because of this nobody can prove them wrong as to if this being exists or not.

Think about it, we are all supposed to be gods children right?.

And he is suposed to love all his children right?.

Now if you had kids of your own, and they started fighting with each other and really hurting each other would you not get involved, break them up and stop it?.

Of course you would.

So why hasn't god done the same?.

What kind of god lets 6 million people (including children) get gassed in WW2 when he has the ability to prevent it?.

No i'm sorry, it's all just a story to get the preists power, control and influence, but of course they won't admit that to you, to do this would be to expose themselves thus they would loose their power and trust.

And don't forget they get paid for it as well, some very well indeed.

Some people will say anything, even if they know it's a load of rubbish they don't care, Just as long as they see the money.

For me princibles come before money (weird person ain't I)?.

Maybe bacause of my values and princibles is why i'll never be rich in life or why i won't get to any prominent position in life.

But if i have to hurt others to get those things, you can keep them.

By the way i have found on the web quite a bit of info on wars started by religon or elements of religon was the basis of what started the war.

Check out the following:

http://www.wsu.edu/~dee/REFORM/WARS.HTM

http://www.lepg.org/wars.htm

also

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

Just a small example of a much bigger picture i'm sure.

I made a mistake before, i made a statement without backing it up with any evidence, i apologise and won't make that mistake again.

I'll try to find evidence to backup any statements i make in future.

I've also just found this: http://irregulartimes.com/holywarriorbush.html

Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony

Please explain why you think Linda is racist.

Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gosling. Please answer my question:

Please explain why you think Linda is racist.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise wrote:
I think that it is really doughtfull after all this time that they will find that little girl alive i'm sorry to say.

Thanks Disco Destroyer for what you said, it wasn't to plesant getting a full scale religious lecture from them about how i am an abomination against god.

I believe that the girl will be found, there is no way with all this worldwide media frenzy that any kidnapper or paedophile can hope to get away with it.
If it turns out that the child was kidnapped by executives of
Link

moving on to your second point.
God created all of us and we are all equal.
Jesus said 'he who is without sin cast the first stone'
Only God has the power to judge us
Jesus said 'the kingdom of God is within all of us'

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday September 9, 2007
The Observer

Kate and Gerry McCann were due to fly home to Britain this morning amid mounting speculation that they were involved in the disappearance and possible death of their daughter, Madeleine.
It is believed the McCanns fear they could be charged with their daughter's death after they were named as official suspects this week by Portuguese police. But sources close to the investigation told The Observer that DNA evidence that led to the couple being considered suspects was incomplete and not a perfect match to their daughter.

Tha article every New World watcher has been waiting for.

Would an implanted chip help to keep my child safe?
In the wake of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, every type of child monitoring device is in demand.

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damning research findings could spell the end of VeriChip

The Associated Press will issue a breaking story this weekend revealing that microchip implants have induced cancer in laboratory animals and dogs, says privacy expert and long-time VeriChip opponent Dr. Katherine Albrecht.

As the AP will report, a series of research articles spanning more than a decade found that mice and rats injected with glass-encapsulated RFID transponders developed malignant, fast-growing, lethal cancers in up to 1% to 10% of cases. The tumors originated in the tissue surrounding the microchips and often grew to completely surround the devices, the researchers said.

http://www.rense.com/general78/cancer.htm
ukginger
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it when people do research . . .

Wink

Any serious Occult / Illuminati Questions ... ask
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: