FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All about freedom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: All about freedom Reply with quote

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

from Galatians 5

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
gericom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear! I'm certainly bound for the "Other Place" then, as I have "commited" at least SIX of those things, including Witchcraft! Sad
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry... there's special dispensation for Essex!
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Ian McCormack - glimpse of eternity Reply with quote

gericom wrote:
Oh dear! I'm certainly bound for the "Other Place" then, as I have "commited" at least SIX of those things, including Witchcraft! Sad

Certain??? That's a word I wouldn't use. You sound more sure then than I could ever be........ you can always repent. But, when you're reaching out for God, just make sure it's the boss, not his errant servant. Don't get suckered into the void.

Link

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so please tell me, these people who claim to hear the voice of god are differant to those who claim to of had experiances of abduction from e.t's, how?

do i believe one group of people over another even though both groups are identical in the sense they had a personal experiance?

or do i disbelieve both groups and pass them both of as disinfo?

or should i believe that both groups could be actually be telling the truth?

im just getting confused here as you seem to think a person who has an experiance of abduction is a liar or imagining it, whilst totally believing a man who says god was talking to him because he had voices in his head.

both are equal in there claims.
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't believe or disbelieve, you add their 'evidence' to the body of evidence you already have. Hopefully at some point the amount of evidence in total becomes suggestive to that which is more likely.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: