FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How does the UFO and ET evidence relate to 9/11?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: How does the UFO and ET evidence relate to 9/11? Reply with quote

I am opening this debate, because I personally have no problem both wondering and investigating about 9/11 Truth, and the truth about UFOs, and ETs. What about you? Why do you think it doesn't relate to 9/11? Or...why do you think it does?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: How does the UFO and ET evidence relate to 9/11? Reply with quote

zoomer wrote:
I am opening this debate, because I personally have no problem both wondering and investigating about 9/11 Truth, and the truth about UFOs, and ETs. What about you? Why do you think it doesn't relate to 9/11? Or...why do you think it does?

You will need to elaborate a little or ask the question so it is understandable.
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: How does the UFO and ET evidence relate to 9/11? Reply with quote

Quote:
telecasterisation wrote:
zoomer wrote:

You will need to elaborate a little or ask the question so it is understandable.

Oh dear. I thought I had..... Cool

I have communicated with several people from the 9/11 truth movement, and they have said that the subject of UFOs is unverifiable, unlike 9/11 evidence, and thus (/11 truthers should steer clear of this issue cause it may be bad for our credibility...What say you, and why?

That better Question

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: How does the UFO and ET evidence relate to 9/11? Reply with quote

zoomer;
Quote:

I have communicated with several people from the 9/11 truth movement, and they have said that the subject of UFOs is unverifiable, unlike 9/11 evidence, and thus (/11 truthers should steer clear of this issue cause it may be bad for our credibility...What say you, and why?

That better Question

Not quite, you said;

Quote:
I personally have no problem both wondering and investigating about 9/11 Truth, and the truth about UFOs, and ETs.

As if they are all somehow connected. Where do aliens fit in to 9/11?

I am not attempting to be awkward - but I just don't see any reason to join the dots of a 911 picture and when complete, see the image of a short geezer phoning home!
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: How does the UFO and ET evidence relate to 9/11? Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
zoomer;
Quote:

That better Question

Not quite, you said;

Quote:
I personally have no problem both wondering and investigating about 9/11 Truth, and the truth about UFOs, and ETs.

Quote:
As if they are all somehow connected. Where do aliens fit in to 9/11?

I am not attempting to be awkward - but I just don't see any reason to join the dots of a 911 picture and when complete, see the image of a short geezer phoning home!

Fair enough. This what I am inquiring about. Whether people as part of the 9/11 truth movement see any connecttions with UFO and ET evidences, especially as it has been declared by The Disclosure Project http://www.disclosureproject.org

Just so happens I was really attracted to hearing about the PROPOSED Disclosure Project (DP) in the months leading up to 9/11, and then I was driven to look more into the OCT, etc.

But now that I have learned and am learning more and more about that, AND have also returned to find out that the DP went ahead, and all the stuff about it since then, I am seeing that they very much are connected. I.e, I believe 9/11 and DP--which involves the question of UFO and ETs--is very much connected.

This is because----the real suppression against us knowing about contact with ETs is not particulary that, as strange as it may seem. It is what that will MEAN. It will mean the knowledge and appliance of advanced technology, which will completely change everything. because the riches and power of this small elite has come about by their ruthless monopoly and geocentrac power over fossil fuels etc. And what was 9/11 a huge part about? why a fossil fuel, OIL

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: How does the UFO and ET evidence relate to 9/11? Reply with quote

zoomer wrote:
Quote:
telecasterisation wrote:
zoomer wrote:

That better Question

i would agree with the statement that its bad for credibility to be promoting, however discussing it in the "bigger picture" section untill something provable and solid came along should'nt do any harm, at least thats what i think.

this subject is the same as NPT regardless of if either are true or not, both are laughed at and considered bizarre, although i have to admit i have seen a lot more convincing evidence for u.f.o's than i ever have for NPT, if we are going by evidence avalible on the internet, i think even bigfoot would be accepted before NPT as far as the public are concerned.

but both are common in the sense that they will turn people away.
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a post about this under a different alias "Buru Dragon".

http://www.911blogger.com/node/6312

This is no ground breaking revelation or anything by any means but it’s an angle that I found to be very interesting nonetheless. It’s the stark similarities between the government’s approach to dealing with UFO sightings and alternative 9/11 theories.

This afternoon on the History Channel I watched a program called “UFO Files: When UFO’s Arrive”. Surprisingly as of late there has been a litany of UFO related programming scattered all over cable television lately. Anyway, they delved in to the now famous H.G. Wells fictional radio broadcast in 1938 by Orson Wells of a UFO invasion which inadvertently stirred up such a panic amongst the populace. This incident apparently inspired the government to adopt a policy of total secrecy regarding the UFO phenomenon.

Also mentioned was the followings Brookings Institution report which suggested that such knowledge of the unfamiliar could literally lead to the 'disintegration of society'.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/brook-7.gif
Quote:

"...Anthological files contain many examples of societies sure of their place in the universe which have disintegrated when they had to associate with unfamiliar societies espousing different ideas and different life ways. Others that survived such an experience usually did so by paying the price in values and attitudes and behavior..."

...................................................................... ........

With all that being said, here’s my main point. The History Channel described the government’s use of propaganda specifically using the words “debunking” in order to deal with this perceived “problem“.

http://www.rense.com/general3/rober.htm

National Policy Of Debunking UFOs Began With The Robertson Panel

Quote:
"...The US government's own historical documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act explain why it became US government's policy to debunk, mock, and discredit anyone who provides good evidence for UFOs..."

Quote:
"...CIA documents reveal five members of the Scientific Advisory Panel who were known skeptics were given several poor UFO cases to examine and came to the conclusion that "there was no evidence of a direct threat to national security in the objects sighted..."

Quote:
"...Ways of bringing in the news media, and movies were discussed. CIA documents reveal, one of the panel's recommendations was that a policy of debunking UFO reports should be instigated..."

Quote:
"...These national programs resulted in the National Policy became to debunk any valid sighting even if it resulted the embarrassment of pilots and government employees..."

...................................................................... ..............

Some of the tactics mentioned and how they relate to 9/11.

1- Seizing UFO related photographs.[/b]

1(a)- NIST is currently withholding a mass of video and photographic evidence relating to 9/11. The controversy surrounding the Pentagon surveillance footage.

2- Ridiculing and attacking subjects bringing forth testimony of UFO’s.

2(a)- Charlie Sheen was savaged by the media after courageously stepping forward and questioning 9/11. Kevin Ryan was fired.

3- Use of the media to disseminate propaganda and debunk UFO claims.

3(a)- Numerous 9/11 hit pieces have been produced by the mainstream media over the past several years with the pure intentions of marginalizing and mocking the 9/11 truth movement. Popular Mechanics is a great example.

4- Evaluating the weakest of UFO evidence in order expedite a negative conclusion.

4(a)- Many truthers feel that the far-fetched "no plane" and "particle beam" theories have been dreamt up by usurpers of the truth community seeking to undermine the movement. It’s commonly referred to as “poisoning the well“.

...................................................................... ...........

It seems pretty obvious to me that our government has taken a page right out of their playbook originally drawn up to cover up UFO phenomenon and applied it the 9/11 truth movement. Anyone that still believes that our government doesn’t play cover-up really needs to think again. They are quite capable and willing to go to great lengths to do so when they deem it necessary to keep the people in the dark. They are ‘experts’ of propaganda. Don’t be just another ignorant sheep falling victim to the game.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree but linking it to 9/11 or promoting it to the public would surely lead to people just having what they previously thought confirmed rather than waking them up or making them aware that there is anything wrong with 9/11.

i have seen a u.f.o. an am 100% certain of it, however i would only say so here or with those i know i can trust or are openmined, i would'nt dream of just walking up to people and starting a discussion about it or relate it to 9/11, even though it could be linked to 9/11 and i know u.f.o's have a very high chance of being real, the point is to try and get people to listen to what you have to say for at least 5mins, rather than walking away thinking your a looney because of their life of conditioning and brainwashing and igronace to anything that could/is happening.
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me wrote:
I made a post about this under a different alias "Buru Dragon".

http://www.911blogger.com/node/6312

This is no ground breaking revelation or anything by any means but it’s an angle that I found to be very interesting nonetheless. It’s the stark similarities between the government’s approach to dealing with UFO sightings and alternative 9/11 theories.

This afternoon on the History Channel I watched a program called “UFO Files: When UFO’s Arrive”. Surprisingly as of late there has been a litany of UFO related programming scattered all over cable television lately. Anyway, they delved in to the now famous H.G. Wells fictional radio broadcast in 1938 by Orson Wells of a UFO invasion which inadvertently stirred up such a panic amongst the populace. This incident apparently inspired the government to adopt a policy of total secrecy regarding the UFO phenomenon.

Also mentioned was the followings Brookings Institution report which suggested that such knowledge of the unfamiliar could literally lead to the 'disintegration of society'.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/brook-7.gif
Quote:

"...Anthological files contain many examples of societies sure of their place in the universe which have disintegrated when they had to associate with unfamiliar societies espousing different ideas and different life ways. Others that survived such an experience usually did so by paying the price in values and attitudes and behavior..."

...................................................................... ........

With all that being said, here’s my main point. The History Channel described the government’s use of propaganda specifically using the words “debunking” in order to deal with this perceived “problem“.

http://www.rense.com/general3/rober.htm

National Policy Of Debunking UFOs Began With The Robertson Panel

Quote:
"...The US government's own historical documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act explain why it became US government's policy to debunk, mock, and discredit anyone who provides good evidence for UFOs..."

Quote:
"...CIA documents reveal five members of the Scientific Advisory Panel who were known skeptics were given several poor UFO cases to examine and came to the conclusion that "there was no evidence of a direct threat to national security in the objects sighted..."

Quote:
"...Ways of bringing in the news media, and movies were discussed. CIA documents reveal, one of the panel's recommendations was that a policy of debunking UFO reports should be instigated..."

Quote:
"...These national programs resulted in the National Policy became to debunk any valid sighting even if it resulted the embarrassment of pilots and government employees..."

...................................................................... ..............

Some of the tactics mentioned and how they relate to 9/11.

1- Seizing UFO related photographs.[/b]

1(a)- NIST is currently withholding a mass of video and photographic evidence relating to 9/11. The controversy surrounding the Pentagon surveillance footage.

2- Ridiculing and attacking subjects bringing forth testimony of UFO’s.

2(a)- Charlie Sheen was savaged by the media after courageously stepping forward and questioning 9/11. Kevin Ryan was fired.

3- Use of the media to disseminate propaganda and debunk UFO claims.

3(a)- Numerous 9/11 hit pieces have been produced by the mainstream media over the past several years with the pure intentions of marginalizing and mocking the 9/11 truth movement. Popular Mechanics is a great example.

4- Evaluating the weakest of UFO evidence in order expedite a negative conclusion.

4(a)- Many truthers feel that the far-fetched "no plane" and "particle beam" theories have been dreamt up by usurpers of the truth community seeking to undermine the movement. It’s commonly referred to as “poisoning the well“.

...................................................................... ...........

It seems pretty obvious to me that our government has taken a page right out of their playbook originally drawn up to cover up UFO phenomenon and applied it the 9/11 truth movement. Anyone that still believes that our government doesn’t play cover-up really needs to think again. They are quite capable and willing to go to great lengths to do so when they deem it necessary to keep the people in the dark. They are ‘experts’ of propaganda. Don’t be just another ignorant sheep falling victim to the game.

Hey Me,

I am SO impressed with your post, and especially your Blog!!! Very Happy

I think you are being extremely over modest to assume that the comparison you see between the cover-up of 9/11 and the UFO cover-up are the exact same, that that is not eartth shattering. And yet I notice another poster responding to your to your Blog also has this air of underestimation in what s/he says..

Well if it is so common, I would then love to know other authors who are doing the same. Can I have a list? Prove me wrong? I am flexible. I can take it Cool

I personally think this IS most DEFINATELY Earth shattering. To really stick with this, and bring about the exposure of this cover up would be THE most radical event ever to happen to our species, and would change everything for the better.

And if people think, from me saying this, I am suggesting 'utopia', no I am not. Utopia is an idea based on Plato's Republic, and when you delve into what Plato was all about you see he is much closer to the elite we have. In fact some say his ideas form part of their blueprint for their NWO. Him, and Francis Bacon's 'New Atlantis', etc. The idea of this 'perfect' idealized society with the elite on the top of the pyramid and us as zombified cattle below.

Obviously I don't mean that. This is actual exposure of the very STRUCTURE of the pyramid, and the release of suppressed advanced technology that would help bring back abundance to Nature, and not only be for OUR species but for ALL species, ands Nature, as it should be.

To completely get away ffrom the monotheistic 'dominionist' model that has caused so much destruction, and from the occultist 'men as gods' model which has done the same. Both coming from the same root.

I think your blog is excellent man, and am so glad I have found it. I hope it's alright if I use it to quote from?

Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey Me,

I am SO impressed with your post, and especially your Blog!!! Very Happy

I think you are being extremely over modest to assume that the comparison you see between the cover-up of 9/11 and the UFO cover-up are the exact same, that that is not eartth shattering. And yet I notice another poster responding to your to your Blog also has this air of underestimation in what s/he says..

Well if it is so common, I would then love to know other authors who are doing the same. Can I have a list? Prove me wrong? I am flexible. I can take it Cool

I personally think this IS most DEFINATELY Earth shattering. To really stick with this, and bring about the exposure of this cover up would be THE most radical event ever to happen to our species, and would change everything for the better.

And if people think, from me saying this, I am suggesting 'utopia', no I am not. Utopia is an idea based on Plato's Republic, and when you delve into what Plato was all about you see he is much closer to the elite we have. In fact some say his ideas form part of their blueprint for their NWO. Him, and Francis Bacon's 'New Atlantis', etc. The idea of this 'perfect' idealized society with the elite on the top of the pyramid and us as zombified cattle below.

Obviously I don't mean that. This is actual exposure of the very STRUCTURE of the pyramid, and the release of suppressed advanced technology that would help bring back abundance to Nature, and not only be for OUR species but for ALL species, ands Nature, as it should be.

To completely get away ffrom the monotheistic 'dominionist' model that has caused so much destruction, and from the occultist 'men as gods' model which has done the same. Both coming from the same root.

I think your blog is excellent man, and am so glad I have found it. I hope it's alright if I use it to quote from?

I personally felt that there was an important connection there zoomer but I also anticipated that others wouldn’t. That’s why I downplayed it the way that I did.

You’re welcome to use it as you please. It’s here for your own use and edification. Hope it helps?

Thanks for the kind words as well. It’s nice hear from someone with similar interests.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: