FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

William Rodriguez hatched job written by *JREF Critic*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thelightrevealstheplace
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: William Rodriguez hatched job written by *JREF Critic* Reply with quote

Mark Roberts, *A leading figure* from the JREF *forum* has, with the help of *no one at all, provably*, lavished upon us this *article* which just SMACKS of complete desperation.

The perps are getting very very worried. That much is obvious.

http://911stories.googlepages.com/home

Quote:
Prole, although certainly a valid topic, I have edited your original expression (*between*) in order to give you a clear example of how to make your point whilst staying within site guidlines

JW
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i could find that animated gif of Mark Roberts as Edward Norton in Fight Club hitting himself repeatedly in the face i'd post it here.

Quote:
Like other 9/11 conspiracists Rodriguez has no evidence to support, nor will he take the time to research, his own claims.- Mark Roberts

on William again:

Quote:
I will demonstrate that he shows a very poor understanding of some of the events of September 11, 2001. - Mark Roberts

Very Happy
wakeup
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know sometimes I wonder when I prepare myself to read this stuff, am I the one who is mad? Is this guy going to show me something that is going to lift me from the darkness, and this terrible inside job nightmare will just dissipate?

And then you actually read it....and you're more convinced than ever! Useless, baseless nonsense - so disappointing!

I encourage you to read this guy's stuff; read how Mr Roberts describes how the airliners flew like an arrow from a giant crossbow! WHAM!

"Smacks of desperation" is spot on.

Ignorance is the greatest tool of tyranny
wakeup
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and don't forget to watch his "hilarious" video and give it high rating:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5004042232637229146&hl=en

Try not to laugh too hard! tee-hee!!

Ignorance is the greatest tool of tyranny

Last edited by wakeup on Thu May 24, 2007 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least what he lacks in quality, he makes up for in quantity.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wakeup wrote:
Oh and don't forget to watch his "hilarious" video and give it high rating:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5004042232637229146&hl=en

Try not to laugh too hard! tee-hee!!

This guy strikes me as no amateur and either is paid or has a personal Vendetta, I'd personnaly go with the first. Republicans/neocons are good at name calling!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Roberts? isn't that the rather creepy chap on the youtube loosechange debate with Jason Bermas and Dylan Avery? Can anyone here help me with the 9/11 timeline? whoever it was on that youtube link claimed to have seen and examined the molten metal that spewed from the south tower before it collapsed and said it was "aluminium", Bermas challenged him saying this was not evidence unless he had truly collected it himself, he had to admit he hadn't. Didn't this molten metal spew maybe 2 minutes JUST before the south tower collapse? how could anyone have been out collecting red/orange hot samples...and survived the collapse? Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: