FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Los Angeles Chemtrail Central?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Is Los Angeles Chemtrail Central? Reply with quote

Is Los Angeles Chemtrail Central?

'Few can agree why chemtrails exist. Anne offered a sinister scenario of population control, mind control or military control of the weather. Like the creators of those fictional Stepford Wives, the chemtrail engineers probably spray because they can, because nobody can stop them. Big Brother at work. Most likely the government sprays the citizenry for a wide variety of reasons, not least of all because few people seem to question the spraying itself.'

http://rense.com/general76/los.htm

Is Los Angeles
Chemtrail Central?
By Douglas Herman
Exclusive to Rense.com

Recently, I spent a couple of eye-opening days in LA. As a chemtrail skeptic I got a first hand look at the "geo- engineering" phenomenon called, appropriately, chemtrails. What I saw left no doubt in my mind about their existence.

Following a day of beautiful clear weather (see photo) on May 11th, chemplanes resumed their dirty work. Before noon, wide swathes of white spread across West LA and as far north as Valencia over the mountains.

Unlike contrails they never disappeared.

"You can see they are beginning to lay a gridwork," said Anne as we drove slowly through Culver City. We observed a trio of trails forming from north to south. The wind blew lightly from the west and the configurations grew quite inventive.

Leaving West Los Angles we drove to Santa Monica , where Anne and I met another Chemtrail observer. An engineer with the city of Los Angeles, George often watches the trails form offshore along Hermosa and Manhattan Beach , and then drift inland.

Few can agree why chemtrails exist. Anne offered a sinister scenario of population control, mind control or military control of the weather. Like the creators of those fictional Stepford Wives, the chemtrail engineers probably spray because they can, because nobody can stop them. Big Brother at work. Most likely the government sprays the citizenry for a wide variety of reasons, not least of all because few people seem to question the spraying itself.

"Nobody looks up," said Anne. "Here in Los Angeles we watch unmarked tanker jets completely destroy previous blue skies on a daily basis (see photos). It has been going on since 1998 at least. And yes, they do spray at night too. KNBC channel 4 did a follow up on their May "Toxic Sky" story. We have an active anti chemtrail community here in California . But politicians at any level are numb on the subject for reasons we all know. They are bought and paid for many times over."

"The Los Angeles Times just published an article on the number one reason for deaths in Los Angeles County," added Anne. "Over the last half dozen years, it is Alzheimer's and folks in their forties are afflicted now. Exposure to aluminum causes Alzheimer's, and aluminum has been found in lab tests of the fallout from chemtrails."

Scary.

"Years ago, lung cancer was the seventh leading cause of death," said George. "Now it is third."

According to CNN, an average of 175,000 new cases of lung cancer are reported per year. In January and February of 2006 alone, 172,000 lung cancer cases were reported, which would indicate a whopping 1000% jump, perhaps a million new cases of lung cancer.

Anyone care to examine the likely suspects?

We watched the chemtrails widen across the sky from the relative safety of a café in Santa Monica . We saw a triple cross (photo), appropos of the government agencies involved. The big picture windows of Yong's Cafe on Nebraska lent a panoramic view of the entire northern sky. We could see little activity over Santa Monica itself however, and I offered a few possible reasons why.

Rich and powerful people live and work (and breathe) in trendySanta Monica. Indeed, not that long ago, I had seen the governor himself, Arnold Swarzennegger, brunching with his family on Montana Avenue. The following day, Anne and I met Steven Spileberg while attending an art benefit. Truthfully, the rich and powerful prefer to breathe pure air, but may remain silent whilst the rest of the city suffocates under a white cloud of carcinogens.

By 2 PM we thought the chem show was over. But suddenly a fleet of fast moving planes appeared and sped across the sky, leaving a puzzling message behind: "Sky-Typers." To any curious Los Angeleno looking up, the maze of toxic chemtrails would look like so many harmless scribbles.

The cleverness of the act, the sort of distraction needed by mass poisoners, left an indelible impression. They seemed to say: You petty earthlings and trusting citizens have no power: your government owns the very air you breathe.

Douglas Herman writes regularly for Rense.

http://rense.com/general76/los.htm

http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Linda

Yes I have a DVD on chemtrails.

I think people have tried to write to the US goverment and ask what they are all about.

But they either refuse to answer or deny there existance completely.

I think that what needs to be done is that samples of these chemtrails should be taken and a complete and thorough analysis of them should be done by an independant Labratory, and to make that labratorys findings public and not to hold anything back.

Then we would know all about them, and if the goverment in anyway attempts to avert or block this reserch and annoucment of the findings, then we know that they are involved.

The goverment cannot be trusted anymore it would seem, for a multude of different reasons, it is under the suspiction for many things. In fact I am fast beggining to realise that the goverment may be a very serious security and saftey threat to people like you and me and other ordinary citizens, and that is really scary.

To discover that if we talk about national security issues, it should not be so much other lands we should be discussing, but countrys own goverments.

And that is really, really serious.

I would just like to add as well that i'm so glad that i joined this forum, it really has opened my eyes as to what's going on.

And i just like to thank the person(s) who set this forum up, thank you very much.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda wrote:
"The Los Angeles Times just published an article on the number one reason for deaths in Los Angeles County," added Anne. "Over the last half dozen years, it is Alzheimer's and folks in their forties are afflicted now. Exposure to aluminum causes Alzheimer's, and aluminum has been found in lab tests of the fallout from chemtrails."

Scary.

"Years ago, lung cancer was the seventh leading cause of death," said George. "Now it is third."

According to CNN, an average of 175,000 new cases of lung cancer are reported per year. In January and February of 2006 alone, 172,000 lung cancer cases were reported, which would indicate a whopping 1000% jump, perhaps a million new cases of lung cancer.

Anyone care to examine the likely suspects?

Anyone who has been to LA will know how heavily polluted it is. The smog can be seen for miles and miles and it is being made by one thing, cars. There is no need to pollute the skies and indeed there is no proof that this is happening. It's just pure speculation by the author here.

As for alzheimer's, well, it affects people of any age but usually older people. Not surprising then that it causes so many deaths in LA since almost 10% of the population are over 65. Then again, you can prove anything with statistics. Just saying that lung cancer has risen to 3rd place in the league of deadly diseases without disclosing the positions of the other diseases is poor journalism since it is likely that others, such as heart disease, have just fallen. For instance, cancer rates have been falling in the US since 1990. Those damn pilots must be sure p*ssed off that they're not killing more folk! I don't believe this article anyway especially where it says the biggest killer is alzheimer's disease. According to here, alzheimer's related deaths equate to 2.4% of overall deaths in the US. In fact, alzheimer's is caused by many factors including diabetes which is why it is so prevalent in the west and US.

Sorry, but I don't believe a word of this chemtrail stuff. It's just scaremongering for the sake of it. I also never get any replies when I ask simple questions like why don't the PTB just contaminate the water supply? Putting harmful additives to the petrol/diesel supply so that we pollute each other as we drive would be equally as good. Answers please. Andrew Johnson, are you going to ignore this post too? I know you don't like being asked such tough questions.

Last edited by James C on Thu May 24, 2007 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obtaining samples of 'trails' is a feat unto itself. You would need an aircraft capable of flying at the correct altitude with sampling equipment on-board. This would cost a few quid. It isn't a case of popping up in a Cessna and sticking a test tube out the window.

There is then the question of linking what you collect with the trails themselves and the people doing it. This is assuming that what you have sampled is readily identifiable.

I struggle with the entire concept of 'black-ops' aircraft blatantly travelling in commercial air lanes without air traffic control picking up where they have come from and their intended destination.

If such trails are questionable just by their very length, surely commericial pilots must be instantly pointed to this being a problem every time they fly as they would be surrounded by never-ending non-contrails?
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

operation 'cloverleaf', de-calssified document available on request here:

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/declassified-official-reports.htm.

Apparently.
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
I also never get any replies when I ask simple questions like why don't the PTB just contaminate the water supply? Putting harmful additives to the petrol/diesel supply so that we pollute each other as we drive would be equally as good.

Agree totally, I asked exactly the same thing on the other recent chemtrail thread here and never received any meaningful reply.

The simple question must be: if you want to poison the populace in some way, why choose the single most inefficient way imaginable of doing it? (That is short of firing the gas into space).

When confronted with examples of real aerial spraying (e.g. Agent Orange in Vietnam, Iraqi gas attacks, etc), and the way these were carried out, the proponents of 'chemtrails' just fall quiet.

There isn't actually a shred of credible evidence to support 'chemtrails', not one, just the vague notion that some contrails must be 'chemtrails' because they don't behave in some preconceived (and incorrect) manner.

Try asking one of the 'Pilots for Truth' what they think of this concept. The whole thing smacks of a very overactive imagination, and does a disservice to those of us concerned about the Orwellian empire emerging in front of those who can or will see it.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:
James C wrote:
I also never get any replies when I ask simple questions like why don't the PTB just contaminate the water supply? Putting harmful additives to the petrol/diesel supply so that we pollute each other as we drive would be equally as good.

Agree totally, I asked exactly the same thing on the other recent chemtrail thread here and never received any meaningful reply.

The simple question must be: if you want to poison the populace in some way, why choose the single most inefficient way imaginable of doing it? (That is short of firing the gas into space).

When confronted with examples of real aerial spraying (e.g. Agent Orange in Vietnam, Iraqi gas attacks, etc), and the way these were carried out, the proponents of 'chemtrails' just fall quiet.

There isn't actually a shred of credible evidence to support 'chemtrails', not one, just the vague notion that some contrails must be 'chemtrails' because they don't behave in some preconceived (and incorrect) manner.

Try asking one of the 'Pilots for Truth' what they think of this concept. The whole thing smacks of a very overactive imagination, and does a disservice to those of us concerned about the Orwellian empire emerging in front of those who can or will see it.

the questions you and others ask are very good questions, but that dos'nt mean this is'nt happening, i have however in recent months been forced to lean towards weather control as being the most likely and most plausible explaination.

i posted a clip in the 'bigger picture' section in the thread that is a poll about chemtrails posted by sherlock. take a look at it if you get time as it shows the weather can be controlled by putting chemicals into the atmosphere to negate rain.

it fits into the global warming picture perfectly and could explain why people have only started to notice them more in the last decade as it increases, if you can forecast the weather and have means to stop rain then you can control who gets rain and when.

global warming will cause droughts, however if global warming is false or not as bad as suggested like has been mentioned by lots of people, then simulating droughts would be important to convince the people of global warming.

also causing it not to rain is just as much of a weapon as harmful chemicals, heres to hoping there are no water shortages this summer.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
the questions you and others ask are very good questions, but that dos'nt mean this is'nt happening, i have however in recent months been forced to lean towards weather control as being the most likely and most plausible explaination.

i posted a clip in the 'bigger picture' section in the thread that is a poll about chemtrails posted by sherlock. take a look at it if you get time as it shows the weather can be controlled by putting chemicals into the atmosphere to negate rain.

it fits into the global warming picture perfectly and could explain why people have only started to notice them more in the last decade as it increases, if you can forecast the weather and have means to stop rain then you can control who gets rain and when.

global warming will cause droughts, however if global warming is false or not as bad as suggested like has been mentioned by lots of people, then simulating droughts would be important to convince the people of global warming.

also causing it not to rain is just as much of a weapon as harmful chemicals, heres to hoping there are no water shortages this summer.

Well we can all make a claim to anything but without proof it comes to nothing, except on this forum it would seem. Do you absolute proof that weather modification can be effective on a large scale; certainly it can be used locally but then again it is limited as far as I have read?

Just to correct you here. the winter of 2006/2007 has been the warmest on record and the third wettest since records began. That makes your argument illogical. I'm not saying this is proof of global warming but it certainly hints at the fact that the weather is operating as you'd expect it to considering CO2 levels are rising and is not merely a reaction to weather modification. Besides, ever heard of ying and yang? We might to think we can control things but nature will always address the balance and any exploits like weather modification will ultimately come to nothing.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

Well we can all make a claim to anything but without proof it comes to nothing, except on this forum it would seem. Do you have absolute proof that weather modification can be effective on a large scale; certainly it can be used locally but then again it is limited as far as I have read?

Just to correct you here. the winter of 2006/2007 has been the warmest on record and the third wettest since records began. That makes your argument illogical. I'm not saying this is proof of global warming but it certainly hints at the fact that the weather is operating as you'd expect it to considering CO2 levels are rising and is not merely a reaction to weather modification. Besides, ever heard of ying and yang? We might like to think we can control things but nature will always address the balance and any exploits like weather modification will ultimately come to nothing.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Well we can all make a claim to anything but without proof it comes to nothing, except on this forum it would seem. Do you have absolute proof that weather modification can be effective on a large scale; certainly it can be used locally but then again it is limited as far as I have read?

Just to correct you here. the winter of 2006/2007 has been the warmest on record and the third wettest since records began. That makes your argument illogical. I'm not saying this is proof of global warming but it certainly hints at the fact that the weather is operating as you'd expect it to considering CO2 levels are rising and is not merely a reaction to weather modification. Besides, ever heard of ying and yang? We might like to think we can control things but nature will always address the balance and any exploits like weather modification will ultimately come to nothing.

i did'nt claim anything i have said to be 'fact', take note of the if's and coulds etc. i'm offering a direction to explore as the possible cause for what is happening, just because we don't know the reasons why these trails are there dos'nt mean they don't happen. i take it your an expert in this field? as your so sure these trails are nothing. i gave a direction to the video i posted for people to look at, i would'nt call that no proof, especially when you have a news channel saying that weather control was done to stop it raining at an event in russia by using planes to spray the skys.

i would like to know how you can be so sure that these things only work locally and not over a larger area as you've offered no proof for that claim, so it seems your right about this forum.

claims work both ways, so how do you know they can only do it locally? im only asking to rule it out if you can prove it, although these things do take place all over the world, surely locally can be turned into a larger area simply by using more planes and targeting a larger area?

if i think something could give an explaination then ill say it so it can be explored it's that simple really, that dos'nt mean im right, but at the same time simply saying "no that car'nt be true" without proving it dos'nt make me wrong either.

the video in the bigger picture section in the chemtrail poll thread, is evidence spraying can control the weather that is all.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Kqd0Y_Gug

i'll just post it here i reckon its to much trouble for some just to hop over to the bigger picture section to have a gander.

planes spraying skies to stop it raining, planes spraying something that isnt a contrail. planes using chemicals to control weather do we understand? NOT contrail.

is this the answer to what is being seen? i dont know, but next time i come across something ill post it anyway to try and help solve or shed some light on subjects.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The KNBC Toxi Skies report and video mentioned in the first post is here : http://www.knbc.com/news/9155725/detail.html

It also mentions the Weather Modification Bill known as S517.

You can track it's progress through the US Congress and Senate here:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s109-517

I hear the feint distant munching of many hats . . .

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:

Are you sure you simply haven't got termites or mild tinnitus?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

Erm Tele, you appear to have lost your balaclava ?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
The KNBC Toxi Skies report and video mentioned in the first post is here : http://www.knbc.com/news/9155725/detail.html

It also mentions the Weather Modification Bill known as S517.

You can track it's progress through the US Congress and Senate here:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s109-517

sorry for being a bit dim here but what is this saying? it is possible or is not possible?

im just asking because i dont remember a bill passing through to commit false flag attacks against their own country, yet here we are on a site saying just that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: