FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Telepathy Done Through The Arcturians (Watchers)Revelations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
opalman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Telepathy Done Through The Arcturians (Watchers)Revelations Reply with quote

REVELATIONS

READINGS DONE BY THE ARCTURIANS OF ARCTURUS

WE WILL START AT THE FOURTH SEAL OF REVELATIONS

2008 The Fourth Seal : When He opened the fourth seal , I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying , Come and See. And I looked , and behold , a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death and Hades.

2011 The Third Trumpet : Then the third angel sounded : And a great star ( Nibru’s Moon ) fell from heaven , burning like a torch , and it fell on a third of the rivers and of the springs of water , and the name of the star is Wormwood. Arcturians say the impact will be in the Pacific Ocean and many will die from that occurrence .

2012 The Fifth Seal : When He opened the fifth seal , I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held.

2015 The 144,000 : After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth , holding the four winds of the earth , that the wind should not blow on the earth , on the sea , or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east , having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea , saying , Do not harm the earth , the sea , or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads. And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed.

The Arcturians say that the 144,000 will be with God on the throne and when they go up so will two billion wayshowers.

2016 The Seventh Seal : When He opened the seventh seal , there was silence in heaven for about half hour. And I saw the seven angels who stand before God , and to them were given seven trumpets.

2017 The First Trumpet : So the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound . The first angel sounded : And hail and fire followed , mingled with blood and they were thrown to the earth.

2018 The Second Trumpet : Then the second angel sounded : And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea , and a third of the sea became blood.

2019 The Sixth Seal : I looked when He opened the sixth seal , and behold , there was a great earthquake ; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair , and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth , as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up , and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

The Arcturians say this is a pole shift that will happen 2019

2030 The Beast Out of the Earth : And he caused all , both small and great rich and poor , free and slave , to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads , and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast.

2610 Little Book : And I saw still another mighty angel coming down from heaven , clothed with a cloud. And a rainbow was on his head , his face was like the sun , and his feet like pillars of fire. And he had a little book open in his hand. And he set his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land , and cried with a loud voice , as when a lion roars. And when he cried out , seven thunders uttered their voices.

2837 The Fourth Trumpet : Then the fourth angel sounded : And a third of the sun was struck , a third of the moon , and a third of the stars , so that a third of them were darkened : and a third of the day did not shine , and likewise the night.

2850 The Sixth Trumpet : Then the sixth angel sounded : And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God , saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet , release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.

3707 The First Bowl : Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels , Go and pour out the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth.

3775 The Second Bowl : Then the second angel poured out his bowl on the sea , and it became blood as of a dead man ; and every living creature in the sea died.

3960 The Third Bowl : Then the third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water , and they became blood.

4180 The Fourth Bowl : Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun , and power was given to him to scorch men with fire.

4250 The Fifth Bowl : Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast , and his kingdom became full of darkness ; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain.

4350 The Sixth Bowl : Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates , and its water was dried up , so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared.

4450 The Seventh Bowl : Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air , and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven , from the throne , saying , It Is Done!

4670 The Great Harlot Is Described : Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me , saying to me , Come , I will show you the judgement of the great harlot who sits on many waters.

5400 Babylon the Great Is Destroyed : After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven , having great authority , and the earth was illuminated with his glory. And he cried mightily with a loud voice , saying , Babylon the great is fallen.

5700 Marriage Supper of the Lamb : Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory , for the marriage of the Lamb has come , and His wife has made herself ready.

5710 Second Coming of Christ : Then I saw heaven opened , and behold , a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True , and in righteousness He judges and makes war.

5807 Satan is Bound 1,000 Years : Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven , having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. He laid hold of the dragon , that serpent of old , who is the Devil and Satan , and bound him for a thousand years.

5960 Saints Reign 1,000 Years : And I saw thrones , and they sat on them , and judgment was committed to them.

6465 Two Witnesses : Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood , saying , Rise and measure the temple of God , the alter and those who worship there.

6607 Satan is Released and Leads a Rebellion : Now when the thousand years have expired , Satan will be released from prison and will go out and deceive the nations.

6635 The Great White Throne Judgment : Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it , from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.

6460 Two Witnesses : Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood , saying , Rise and measure the temple of God , the alter , and those who worship there.

6745 The War in Heaven : And war broke out in heaven : Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought.

6750 The War on Earth : Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth , he persecuted the women who gave birth to the male Child.

6755 The Seventh Trumpet : Then the seventh angel sounded : And there were loud voices in heaven , saying The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and His Christ , and He shall reign forever and ever.

6925 New Heaven and Earth Are Created : And I saw a new heaven and a new earth , for the first heaven and first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

7625 New Jerusalem Is Described : Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me , saying , Come , I will show you the bride , the Lamb’s wife.

The Arcturians Revelations From 2008 AD. To 7625 AD.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone fancy a pint?
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Anyone fancy a pint?

You read my mind.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cuckoo, cuckoo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: