FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC/Channel 4/Guardian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: BBC/Channel 4/Guardian Reply with quote

This would probably be difficult for the majority of people to join in with because of work commitments but how about distributing flyers at the BBC/Channel 4 studios/Guardian/Independent offices etc.

PM me if you would like to discuss this further or email kookomula@btinternet.com

Donna
kamkorder
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With regards to Channel 4 News, I got a reply from Jon Snow today and he has agreed to view LC2. I will be sending him a copy tomorrow. I think there is a chance we can get Channel 4 to cover it on their news. It would be great if we could get CH4 to air LC2. I'm going to send it to their Head of Documentaries. Will keep you all posted about CH4.
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: LC2 to Ch4 Reply with quote

It would be great if you could also send "9/11 Eyewitness". It is a very powerful documentary.

Keep up the good work,

Peace,

Sonic.
kamkorder
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Where can I get 9/11 eyewitness? Reply with quote

Thanks sonic. Unfortunately I don't have 9/11 eyewitness. Where can I get the DVD? I don't think Jon Snow will view both DVD's. It's difficult getting celebs to take out time for this kind of stuff. I'll send LC2 and pray that he shows an interest. Then will follow up with Eyemitness. Thanks.

Peace

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Jon Snow may well view LC2 when he gets your copy, kamkorder. He strikes me as being more intelligent and indpendently-minded than the pack. Make sure you send it before he loses interest!
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: More Good News Reply with quote

Kamkorder

More good news.....Well done

"As long as people believe in absurdities, they will continue to commit atrocities".

Where does this quote come from?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: