FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A journey in logic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: A journey in logic Reply with quote

Please humour me on this one, you may find the outcome very interesting.

A series of logical questions to follow one at a time, the nature of the subsequent question will depend on the answers received from the preceding one.

Answers please from as many of you as possible

Question 1.

Given that the official conspiracy theory throughout the truth movement is widely accepted to be a pack of lies and full of holes do you believe that the perps planned it that way and knew it would be rumbled or do you think they were just very careless?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: A journey in logic Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:

Question 1.

Given that the official conspiracy theory throughout the truth movement is widely accepted to be a pack of lies and full of holes do you believe that the perps planned it that way and knew it would be rumbled or do you think they were just very careless?

Not that cut and dried - I believe that some aspects were deliberately made to be flakey, however some parts they believed were watertight were not so well planned.

I must emphasise that there is not a single aspect that in theory may have failed for any number of reasons. The one single thing you cannot plan for is the tourist with the video camera in the wrong location. This is why I find The Pentagon aspect very flawed when we discuss missiles and globalhawks, and NPT in New York. The wrong piece of footage that made it to air and it would have all been over.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe they knew the media was in their palm, and counted on that endlessly useful propaganda term "conspiracy theorists" to discredit those who pointed it out, and this gave them incredible hubris.

I don't think they counted on the internet becoming what it has.

But ultimatley they didn't care if a few people noticed, most would call them nutters.

The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it and all that.

Peace and Truth
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s pretty clear what you are trying to lead up to here and it doesn’t fly.

Your idea is that they planned people to think the WTC was hit with planes and then demolished with a combination of explosives and metal cutting agents, to throw the scent off it being hit by nothing and then being destroyed with a directed energy weapon.

Let me ask you – is killing 3000 people with explosives less of a crime than killing 3000 people with a DEW? Is hitting a building with aircraft less of a crime than setting off an explosion inside?

No.

There needs to be some purpose towards implementing a red herring, if the crime they would be trying to lead us to was not a lesser crime, as it was not, there needs to be another purpose – for instance the ability to disprove it at a drop of a hat to discredit those who followed it, or to insert a notion which would sound so ridiculous to the general public that it would be ignored.

Can they disprove CD at the drop of a hat?

No.

Which theory currently doing the rounds would sound so ridiculous to the general public it would be ignored?

Do I have to answer that?

In my mind TV Fakery has its roots in disinformation, and many of the videos use clear mind control techniques – flashing imagery, repeated phrases, and intrusive unpredictable music.

One video I found recently is entitled “Plane Huggers Hate America” and features multi-layered and coloured flickering images, evil clown faces super imposed on to the Loose Change crew, layer and confusing voices and the continually repeated message “Plane Huggers Hate America”.

There is no information in this video, it is simply an assault on the senses and a clear attempt to stir up hate and mistrust amongst 9/11 Truth activists.

Be careful Plane Son, I’m not accusing you of anything, I just think you need to look at the medium this message is coming in, and the message itself a lot more carefully.

Peace and Truth
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a simple question Stefan, I just want to know if people think the perps expected the OCT to be rumbled, you have not answered that question, what are you afraid of in answering it?

You lot are worse than blasted politicians answer the question ffs.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
Just a simple question Stefan, I just want to know if people think the perps expected the OCT to be rumbled, you have not answered that question, what are you afraid of in answering it?

You lot are worse than * politicians answer the question ffs.

Quite a good question. I think they mean to eventually put the blame squarely on the US admin after they have got them to complete some more dirty work in the ME.

911 is designed to

1) Deliver oil to Zionists
2) Wipe out US military & economy
3) Attack Islam

It is a communist plot. I don't think that the Freemasons (who are complicit) realise quite what they have got into.

JMO

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plane Son,
I answered in my first post then commented on your transparent train of thought in my second:

To repeat:

They would have expected a small percentage to notice, but they knew that with their control of the media and the handy propaganda term "conspiracy theorist" it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to their ambitions what a few "outsiders" might be saying to each other.

They clearly didn't count on the internet being such a powerful force, and I believe the next big FF attack will come with a ready made excuse to take internet freedom from us.

Peace and Truth
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan please answer the question a yes or no will do

Did the perps expect the OCT to be rumbled?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plane Son,
I answered you - unless I misread your question and you were asking:

"Did they expect EVERY PERSON ON THE PLANET to work it out"

The answer to which would be no.

For the final time, I repeat:

They probably thought a few people would work it out, but with the media in their control and the propaganda term "conspiracy theorist" to cover their arses they didn't worry to much about it.

Now you can keep pretending not to hear that I have answered you now THREE TIMES, or you could stop embarrasing your self and the conversation can move on.

What I take it you are alluding to here is "a plan so cunning it's stupid":

They construct very solid and damning evidence of a completley believable conspiracy theory which has the power to sweep around the world and change peoples perception...

...as a way of covering up a conspiracy which there was no evidence for in the first place and was so ridiculous sounding that no one would ever take it seriously?

A master piece.

Peace and Truth
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can somebody please translate that answer into a yes or no
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: A journey in logic Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
Question 1.

First of all, how can you answer yes or no to such an either/or question?

Secondly, why is it necessary to have an opinion on this? Surely it is mere conjecture and, until the perpetrators are standing in the dock, completely irrelevant.

And lastly, most people who have an interest in 9/11 are by nature quite analytical, and, if they indulge you by thinking about your question, will be able to think of half a dozen reasons for either case.

Your insistence of a black or white answer is, as has been pointed out already, a ruse to sell us something.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you not read my post?

I think the idea is to keep a lid on 911 until the US has been further weakened, before going in for the kill. We could see a concerted attack as follows

1) Financial Crash
2) Blame Bush & co for 911 (bagholders) thereby collapsing US admin
3) Force US into a North American Union with Canada and Mexico

All very Marxian and a great move towards one world government (ie dictatorship of the tribe at the top)

So the fact that 911 was a false flag is meant to come out at a time of their choosing. To max benefit for them.

What will not come out easily is who really did 911.

Would you care to respond?

plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodin

I agree with everything you said.

They made deliberate mistakes in order to get rumbled over a period of time.

The truth movement are helping the perps by adopting their alternative official conspiracy theory which will lead to the real perps getting away with it.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
Rodin

I agree with everything you said.

They made deliberate mistakes in order to get rumbled over a period of time.

The truth movement are helping the perps by adopting their alternative official conspiracy theory which will lead to the real perps getting away with it.

Great now you're past your "wide eyed innocent" questioning period, and have finally nailed your colours to the mast, you can answer my points about your hair brained position:

Your idea is that they planned people to think the WTC was hit with planes and then demolished with a combination of explosives and metal cutting agents, to throw the scent off it being hit by nothing and then being destroyed with a directed energy weapon.

Let me ask you – is killing 3000 people with explosives less of a crime than killing 3000 people with a DEW? Is hitting a building with aircraft less of a crime than setting off an explosion inside?

No.

There needs to be some purpose towards implementing a red herring, if the crime they would be trying to lead us to was not a lesser crime, as it was not, there needs to be another purpose – for instance the ability to disprove it at a drop of a hat to discredit those who followed it, or to insert a notion which would sound so ridiculous to the general public that it would be ignored.

Can they disprove CD at the drop of a hat?

No.

Which theory currently doing the rounds would sound so ridiculous to the general public it would be ignored?

Do I have to answer that?

What you are essentially suggesting is they construct very solid and damning evidence of a completley believable conspiracy theory which has the power to sweep around the world and change peoples perception...

...as a way of covering up a conspiracy which there was no evidence for in the first place and was so ridiculous sounding that no one would ever take it seriously?

Motive?

Peace and Truth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: