FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"MI6 tried to recruit me" says Lugovoi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: "MI6 tried to recruit me" says Lugovoi Reply with quote

Confused

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6706921.stm

Quote:
The man suspected of poisoning ex-KGB agent Alexander Litvinenko in London last year has said the British secret service tried to recruit him.

Speaking at a Moscow press conference Andrei Lugovoi, who denies the charges, said he had been made a scapegoat.

Mr Lugovoi said MI6 had recruited Mr Litvinenko, who in turn tried to recruit him to collect information on Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What have I been saying all along? I notice no one coming on here saying Pincher was right. No one, but no one, not one pundit, not one so called 'expert' EVER said that MI5/6 could be behind Litvinenko's murder except me. And barring today's media dross I challenge anyone and everyone to dig out a quote to support this view.

One final toot on my trumpet. It's worth noting the rather coy way that Lugovoi made his statement today. The Kremlin have clearly thought long and hard about how it should be delivered.

More grist to the Pincher mill that Litvinenko was a double...
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:
What have I been saying all along? I notice no one coming on here saying Pincher was right. No one, but no one, not one pundit, not one so called 'expert' EVER said that MI5/6 could be behind Litvinenko's murder except me. And barring today's media dross I challenge anyone and everyone to dig out a quote to support this view.

One final toot on my trumpet. It's worth noting the rather coy way that Lugovoi made his statement today. The Kremlin have clearly thought long and hard about how it should be delivered.

More grist to the Pincher mill that Litvinenko was a double...

Hail Pincher!

Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy

Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy Worthy

Is that enough? Razz

Good call, dude.

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:

And barring today's media dross I challenge anyone and everyone to dig out a quote to support this view.

I turn on TV news once a week at most but I caught this.

Talking of media dross - the "analysis" of the BBC and their wheeled in "security expert" was laughable.

--
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Lugavoi accused M15, Berezovsky and/or elements of the Russian mafia.
My money is still on Boris Berezovsky being the murderer and i am glad Lugavoi named him as one of the suspects.
The only person who gained from all of this mess was Berezovsky who got virtual immunity from prosecution. Remember Russia asked formally for his extradition before the Litvinenko incident started.
Remember Brezovsky is accused of stealing over a billion from russia and private citizens in a variety of scams.
You have all read my previous posts and i stand by what i have said since day one.
Boris Berezovsky is the guy who ordered the killing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: