FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gestapo Watch - Talking CCTV trials in Blackpool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Gestapo Watch - Talking CCTV trials in Blackpool Reply with quote

Big Brother arrives in Blackpool

As I was walking into town I heard what I thought was a PA system but I couldn't see any stage or any sign of an event. As the voice got louder I realised that I was standing right underneath a talking CCTV camera.

I only had a digital still camera with a rudimentary video facility but managed to capture a few seconds before I was spotted by the operator who appears to have got camera shy.

The prospect of this extension of Orwellian surveillance was scary enough. The reality of faceless voices being broadcast in the street is more unsettling than could be imagined.

Link
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Gestapo Watch - Talking CCTV trials in Blackpool Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
Big Brother arrives in Blackpool

As I was walking into town I heard what I thought was a PA system but I couldn't see any stage or any sign of an event. As the voice got louder I realised that I was standing right underneath a talking CCTV camera.

I only had a digital still camera with a rudimentary video facility but managed to capture a few seconds before I was spotted by the operator who appears to have got camera shy.

The prospect of this extension of Orwellian surveillance was scary enough. The reality of faceless voices being broadcast in the street is more unsettling than could be imagined.

Link

I had experience of this about 2 years ago, a state of the art business park (cheshire) which blair sneaked in on 'official' business unbeknown to the public until it was reported in the local propaganda newspaper, i had to meet someone at short notice and theres a pub restaurant in the business park, after i got there i was 5 mins early, the charge to park in the pub was £5!!!! i had no money on me!!! so i pulled up a short way away, on double yellow lines, i proceded to walk to the pub, 2 mins, with a small box!!! As i was walking i heard a loudspeaker warbling and shouting but didant pay attention, anyway after the idiot was screaming and ranting i stopped to listen properly and it suddenly dawned on me he was tryimg to communicate with ME!!!!

Will the gentleman who has just parked the Blue audi, reg number XXXXX please return to the vechicle and report to the security centre!!!!!!

I went to security which was near the entrance!!!! it was somthing like star trek!!!! monitors and things all over the place, i explained my situation as he then let me go back and park on the yellow lines to make my delivery!!!!

Its bloody disgusting, loudspeakers in the local shopping mall, wailing no smoking area, followed by do not eat chewing gum etc etc, its anightmare, im going to get one of those rubber bush masks, some big earphones, and a great big piece of paper to hold up saying 9/11 inside job every time i pass a CCTV, now if everyone had a rubber bush mask on? hehe.

It sure does startle you as you say.

I remember telling everyone about this experience, when it happened over 2 years ago, and then we here about a year ago that a trial was being done in the north east and sure enough these fackers are going to be everywhere, everywhere except the next 'terrorist attack' when suprise suprise the CCTV will not be working!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: