FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Entebbe – False Flag Operation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
QuitTheirClogs
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Entebbe – False Flag Operation? Reply with quote

Israel hijack role 'was queried' – BBC June 1, 2007

It has been seen as a daring raid by crack Israeli troops to rescue dozens of their countrymen held at the mercy of hijackers.

But newly released documents contain a claim that the 1976 rescue of hostages, kidnapped on an Air France flight and held in Entebbe in Uganda, was not all it seemed.

A UK government file on the crisis, released from the National Archives, contains a claim that Israel itself was behind the hijacking.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6710289.stm

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunk has been all over this Entebbe hoax for months (years?)? Looks like once again his take is 'confirmed'.

http://judicial-inc.biz/ent..__ebbe.htm

I wonder why the BBC reported this???

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodin, who is this "skunk" fella?

He has some interesting stuff on there but he seems a bit sloppy. Just check out the errors on his "London bus bombing" page here: http://judicial-inc.biz/London_bus.htm

Which includes this:
Quote:

Near simultaneous explosions rocked the London subway system and three double-decker buses during the morning rush hour on Thursday. At least 45 people were killed in the carnage.

The Mossad has been blowing up buses in Israel for years. The London bus was their MO, notice the timing with the G-8 conference, and as usual the target was poor immigrants.

What the news media isn't discussing is, Edgware Road station is the most heavily Arab-populated part of London.

Anyone with even a cursory knowledge of 7/7 can see that there are a number of significant flaws with this text. There was one bus, not three. The claim that the attacks targeted poor immigrants is unsubstantiated nonsense. And I don't know if the claim about Arabs and Edgware Rd is true but it seems an unlikely motive for choosing that location.

Regarding the link you posted, I couldn't get the Entebbe film to work properly. No pictures, just some broken audio with Idi Amin saying that he was friends with Moshe Dayan and Golda Meier and he was trained by Israel as a paratrooper...

(edited to add "Idi Amin" instead of "him")

Last edited by Craig W on Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think 3 buses is a typo not lack of research. Skunk is an old LF poster who may run his site alone, or with Eric Hufschmid. He seems to be close to Jews if not one, close enough to post insider views. Site does sem one-sided, but then so does the composition of people in key power areas - media, government, money business, and of course Monsanto (see my other post on this) etc.

I would like his site to be tested by impartial observers.

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is LF?
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
Rodin, who is this "skunk" fella?

He has some interesting stuff on there but he seems a bit sloppy. Just check out the errors on his "London bus bombing" page here: http://judicial-inc.biz/London_bus.htm

Which includes this:
Quote:

Near simultaneous explosions rocked the London subway system and three double-decker buses during the morning rush hour on Thursday. At least 45 people were killed in the carnage.

The Mossad has been blowing up buses in Israel for years. The London bus was their MO, notice the timing with the G-8 conference, and as usual the target was poor immigrants.

What the news media isn't discussing is, Edgware Road station is the most heavily Arab-populated part of London.

Anyone with even a cursory knowledge of 7/7 can see that there are a number of significant flaws with this text. There was one bus, not three. The claim that the attacks targeted poor immigrants is unsubstantiated nonsense. And I don't know if the claim about Arabs and Edgware Rd is true but it seems an unlikely motive for choosing that location.

Regarding the link you posted, I couldn't get the Entebbe film to work properly. No pictures, just some broken audio with him saying that he was friends with Moshe Dayan and Golda Meier and he was trained by Israel as a paratrooper...

I have noticed a large number of errors in US reporting of the London bombings and surrounding relevant information. But then I notice a large number of errors in almost any reporting of any subject I know anything about. I have counted twelve errors in Alex Jones' Terrorstorm.

I think it is just sloppiness, but it does damage - lack of credibility of the reporter among those who know the topic and, so far as viewing Terrorstorm in Britain is concerned: the resultant attitude of, "Well, if he can get all those points wrong, why should we give any credence to anything else he says?

The Edgeware Road, however, is an area of Arab shops and people, but those who travel on the underground beneath it beneath it are probably no more Arab than crowds anywhere else in London.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
What is LF?

Liberty Forum. Used to be a good source (Mike Rivero would refer to posts) but has fallen apart recently.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: