FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911researchers website taken down

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: 911researchers website taken down Reply with quote

I thought this might be the most appropriate place to put it!

http://www.911blogger.com/node/9883

Quote:
John Albanese sent me an email today informing me that he caused the website 911Researchers.com to be taken down.

Mr. Albanese's decision was a result of the harassment of 911 widow Ellen Mariani - including the publishing of her personal address and contact information.

Mr. Albanese made the following statement to me by email:

"911Researchers has accused a great many people of a great many things. IN recent days they accused me of being a member of Al Qaeda and a homicidal lunatic planning murder. The FBI and police are aware of this. The tags associated with these stories included 'gas chamber' - 'torture' - 'hanging' - 'murder' etc etc. All of this I quietly tolerated. But after a lengthy conversation with 911 widow Ellen Mariani last night I decided the time to act was now, and I decided to pull the plug on Mr. Siegel's operation. It is my hope that Mr. Siegel and the 'researchers' who support him will reevaluate their lives and consider the pain and suffering they have brought into so many people's lives with their irresponsible accusations and harassment campaigns. Simply put, attacking witnesses, first responders and 911 widows is off limits and is does not occur in a vacuum. People are indeed watching and prepared to act when that sacred line is crossed."

"Forwarding absurd theories to intentionally discredit this movement is your right under the Constitution. Claiming space beams and little green men brought down the towers is protected speech. But - harassing people, defamation of character, slander and threats is NOT protected speech - and only a fool would believe that Americans are not prepared to live and die defending those principals."

"I am sure we have not heard the last of Mr. Siegel and his team of 'researchers.' I would suggest they make the smart choice and leave widows, 911 victims, witnesses and first responders out of the equation."

911Researchers.com was Rick Siegel and Nico Haupt's site, and promoted theories such as no planes at the World Trade Centers (which they call "TV fakery"). Rick Siegel recently sued the makers of the movie "911 Mysteries" for copyright infringement, and has allegedly made death threats against several prominent 9/11 truth activists (some of them in were purportedly made in email form).

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: 911researchers website taken down Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
I thought this might be the most appropriate place to put it!

http://www.911blogger.com/node/9883

Quote:
John Albanese sent me an email today informing me that he caused the website 911Researchers.com to be taken down.

Mr. Albanese's decision was a result of the harassment of 911 widow Ellen Mariani - including the publishing of her personal address and contact information.

Mr. Albanese made the following statement to me by email:

Rick Siegel recently sued the makers of the movie "911 Mysteries" for copyright infringement, and has allegedly made death threats against several prominent 9/11 truth activists (some of them in were purportedly made in email form).

John White, would you not ask for the same proofs as I provided for my claims of Albanesers frauds? I think that some proof of law suit, proof of death threats (in any form) as these are the only claims PROUNCED without anything more than the word of a known and proven fraud to the "movement" he tries to lead.

If you have not seen the albaneser video please do.

Link
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Claiming space beams and little green men brought down the towers"

Little green men???

Albasleaze is a loon.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
John White, would you not ask for the same proofs as I provided for my claims of Albanesers frauds? I think that some proof of law suit, proof of death threats (in any form) as these are the only claims PROUNCED without anything more than the word of a known and proven fraud to the "movement" he tries to lead.

Obviously flattered that you consider my opinion worth seeking. I reckon the video could have done with less of the cackling clown and more of the context of what was being said: like actually letting Albanese complete the sentance...like "I'm studying this cultural phenomonon and why so many people think the governments story is a steaming pile of doo doo, which means establishing the real facts" You, see without the second part of the sentance its very hard to say... but what isnt hard to say is that your willing to spend 35 seconds of a 45 second film rubbishing the guy ad hominem

I'm also open to the possibility that you are both playing the goat

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please eyewitness can you stop shooting the messenger and discuss the subject in hand.
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:

Obviously flattered that you consider my opinion worth seeking. I reckon the video could have done with less of the cackling clown and more of the context of what was being said: like actually letting Albanese complete the sentance...like "I'm studying this cultural phenomonon and why so many people think the governments story is a steaming pile of doo doo, which means establishing the real facts" You, see without the second part of the sentance its very hard to say... but what isnt hard to say is that your willing to spend 35 seconds of a 45 second film rubbishing the guy ad hominem

I'm also open to the possibility that you are both playing the goat

Flattered? Hey, somethings fly over the head.

But ok, on to it. The rest is all history and easy to produce. Gimme an hour. You can suckle the whole beast and feast on the spectacle.

So, the topic at hand was that Albanese might provide some proof and stop using "alleges" for that proof? John should be making that as big a point as I to produce that quote, which is there. Turning it into more John is just more.

This certainly brings out the loosers who have to support him! It is so funny, like having the only paint gun at the party and all of you in the "kings cloths" marching around. For the reader it is candy.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, i'm just observing that your 45 second film is saying more about yourself than it is about Albenese: you could at least let him finish his sentance

I'm curious, what are you going to say if Albanese can produce proof for his allegations against 9/11 researchers? Presumably hes had to show something concrete to get the site pulled by the server. Will it be "He deserved it the shill, who cares if it's true, he disagreed with me!"?

I have to admit that researchers being down is not something that desperately bothers me, mostly becuase of my well documented views about the questionable value of its content and the behaviour of its members, which therefore at least gives Albanese's allegations credibility: something of an own goal there Rick and "Researchers" only has itself to blame for how the community has been run, but these dramas have a way of playing out, and I'm sure that John Albanese will be along with his side of the story in due time

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Hey, i'm just observing that your 45 second film is saying more about yourself than it is about Albenese: you could at least let him finish his sentance

It was finished and says more about you too John. Can you now do something about the lies and frauds he has produced in this thread? Do you really allow pronouncements of "alleges" to stay up without moderation? This is libel and I can call your provider. That is now SOP. I am suggesting you clean the false allegations or someone may call your provider and you will face the same thing dealt by Albanese to 911researchers. It would be a shame with all the truth on this board.

Link

Check out as he nods his approval of the newsman going to the Arab hijacking story? Why not have him in for our UK 911Truth and Lies Conference on Sept 11?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh OK: the clown free clip shows us that the Fox anchorman cut him off so he never got to finish his sentance

But he noded! Oh well thats clear proof that he MUST be working for them, cos no-one ever nods to show they are understanding the other persons pov even if they dont share it

Quote:
Do you really allow pronouncements of "alleges" to stay up without moderation? This is libel and I can call your provider. That is now SOP. I am suggesting you clean the false allegations or someone may call your provider and you will face the same thing dealt by Albanese to 911researchers. It would be a shame with all the truth on this board.

Go for it mate: why don't you complain about every 9/11 site on the net and shut down the entire of 9/11 truth? That will prove you were right in a fit of girly pique...

Meanwhile, lets see what evidence to back his claims Albanese comes up with, shall we?

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Another Albaneser Reply with quote

By the way, what he told the host provider was entirely different than what he has pronounced to his floggers. Here is the email from the provider for the reasons:

Reference: (SDY-313620)
Server: gator60
User: marley49
Domain: 911researchers.com

Hi,

While we generally don't get involved in disputes, it has been brought
to my attention that your site has content that walks the line
regarding libel/slander/etc, and as required have disabled access to the
material instead of disabling the entire account. Implicitly advocating
murder or other action is not appropriate on our servers.

A sample of the content follows. Thank you for your attention to this
matter.

~~~~
Home ยป John Albanese 9/11 Truth Anomaly
Court-Ordered Restraining Order to Stop John Albanese's "Death
Threats", "Swastikas in Churches", and "Incitement to Violence"?
Fred's picture
Submitted by Fred on Mon, 2007-07-09 13:35.

I believe John Albanese gained notoriety in certain circles for
jealously threatening famous 9/11 Researcher and Activist Nico Haupt. I
recently urged Nico to report John Albanese to the Police if Albanese is
threatening to commit murder.

USING DEAD GIRLS AND LIVE BOYS POLITICALLY BY JOHN ALBANESE

Click here to read John Albanese's written "Death Treats", "Swastikas
in Churches" and "Incitement to Violence". Disgusting words from a
dangerous nutcase discredit 9/11 Blogger.

Will Gary Welz add John Albanese to his list of Greatest Mass Murderers
of the 20th Century? http://garywelz.com/ppt/massmurder.mht

I've seen how John Albanese acts like he's free to post outrageous lies
and accusations, and I had to suggest a restraining order to get him
to leave me alone.

I would hate to see you erase your research because of threats from
someone like him. Albanese claims someone has authorized him to make posts
about 9/11 TV Eyewitness Gary Welz now and Albanese brags that Gary is
in fear for his life.

There's an old Chinese saying that a rabid dog should be put down.
Let's hope lying madmen get treatment before we have another Virgina Tech,
Columbine, or Belsan with even more innocent lives lost.

Fred

Jamyn Shanley
Abuse/Systems Administrator
Terms of Service: http://www.hostgator.com/tos.shtml
Mail Rules: http://www.hostgator.com/mailpolicy.shtml
HostGator Web Support: http://support.hostgator.com/
HostGator Via Phone: 1-866-96-GATOR

By the way, all public numbers and corporate agents are public informations. This, like someones number and address in the phone book are all published already. The email claims John Albaneser is a liar or they are. Gee, of course it is Hostgator! Wink
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Albaneser's plan backfired!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi,

While we generally don't get involved in disputes, it has been brought
to my attention that your site has content that walks the line
regarding libel/slander/etc, and as required have disabled access to the
material instead of disabling the entire account. Implicitly advocating
murder or other action is not appropriate on our servers.

A sample of the content follows. Thank you for your attention to this
matter.

Well it says sample of the content... how small a sample, of how large a content? Did they just grab the last post Fred had made? Looks rather like it! How much Albanese bashing did you guys get up to over there? Am I expected to believe that it only started on Mon, 2007-07-09 13:35?

Oh hang on, we can't tell, 'cos the sites down...

I seem to recall reading a fair bit though

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:

Yes it does. He is back peddling as fast as he can. Poor John White thinks the site was actuall down from his post here on the 10th??

No John, it was up after only several hours even with all those people working so feverishly to bring 911 truth together. It cranks away with over 6000 pages yesterday alone. So, rest easy my friend, there are open resources and they will remain open.

Technically they will not bring the site down for more than a few hours ever. You can fool some of the people some of the time and by that John Albaneser works his magic.

Time unwinds all.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911Eyewitness wrote:
Killtown wrote:

Yes it does. He is back peddling as fast as he can. Poor John White thinks the site was actuall down from his post here on the 10th??

I'm aware you shifted server Rick, as of middle of yesterday evening: I didnt bother promoting the fact for you as I knew you'd be along to do that for yourself. I'm also aware, via comments on Blogger, that is unlikely to be a resolution to this conflict you've got yourself into

What evidence can you provide that Albanese is back peddling? So far you've presented evidence that you are dodging

Quote:
No John, it was up after only several hours even with all those people working so feverishly to bring 911 truth together. It cranks away with over 6000 pages yesterday alone. So, rest easy my friend, there are open resources and they will remain open.

Kind of shows how empty your own musing was yesterday then? Unless your musing was not empty? In which case, your bluster today therefore is

Quote:
Technically they will not bring the site down for more than a few hours ever. You can fool some of the people some of the time and by that John Albaneser works his magic.

Time unwinds all.

Sure, something to think about. But you've shown yourself to be dodging responsibibility on the Researchers side of things, and you havnt been able to refute that the comment quoted by your old server from Fred was merely the latest in a long catalogue of ad hominem character smears coming from that "noble stable"... and your best presented counter-evidence against Albanese on this thread is a half completed sentance

We love a good soap opera here in blighty: do please carry on!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: