FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 Keymaster Willie Rodriguez not part of ABM Fakery
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
Hi Chek

Thank you for that. How did you summon up the patience?

The Year Zero revisionism of the "researchers" annoys me, especially when it attempts to attack people who have actually done more than most in many ways - raising 911 awareness, support for victim's groups, and support for real justice generally. And because of his positive outlook, he gets invited back. I wonder how many "researchers" would be? Wink

Annie wrote:
I particularly liked PS's comment about how WR "booked" himself onto a PR tour of the UK in February and had wonderful "BBC connections"! I'll take that as a huge compliment to the UK movement - groups jumped at the chance to have him speak, and then they all worked hard to get media coverage - and it worked a treat. A big pat on the back to all concerned!

Regards

Annie

And to many more of them.
Well - for as long as we need to have any more of them anyway Smile

It's them or us.
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really?
William Rodriguez worked for James Randi?
The James Randi of JREF?
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be helpful if you checked these allegations for yourself and provided links
Rather than expect others to do it for you.

William was quizzed regularly on his 'magic' links working for The Great Randi' - and his consistent response was accepted at the time that seeing deception as a magician's assistant made it possible for him to unravel the deception of 9/11 for himself before he went public.

There is not the tiniest shred of doubt in my mind, having met the man, that he was & is the real deal.

He even did a 'disappearing matchbox' trick for us which had up all gasping and laughing. But not doubting his 9/11 Last Man Out story.

nrmis wrote:
Really?
William Rodriguez worked for James Randi?
The James Randi of JREF?

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its nice that that you've met him. Its nice that
Quote:
seeing deception as a magician's assistant made it possible for him to unravel the deception of 9/11 for himself before he went public.
was enough of an answer for you and that you feel he is 'the real deal'

I've only just come across this information and have to say that I was utterly astonished.

I commented because there was no real discussion on the thread about the fact that he worked for Randi, just insults and messenger shooting and labelling by proxy.

I was hoping commenting might raise some interest on the fact that William worked for Randi but thats probably just because I'm so utterley astonished by it and wanted to alert people to it and see if they were as utterly astonished by it as I was.
It might even lead them to research further.

No such luck, this isn't showing up in latest topics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: